The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

By Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... More

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 6: Looking for Bella
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 17: The Volturi
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 22: I missed you
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 33: Ceremony
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 48: Bella's shield
Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses

4.7K 119 6
By Wolf-Girl98

After few hours of driving they pulled into the Denali's driveway.

Jacob, Seraphina and Bella watched as Edward got out of the car to greet his relatives, who stood waiting for him as soon as they heard the car pull up.

Tanya was the first to speak, her tone slightly worried.

"Edward, is everything alright? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?"

"Is it Irina?" Kate asked as he approached "Have you heard from her?"

"Not directly." Edward answered, coming to a stop in front of them.

Eleazar was the one to notice Bella and Seraphina.

"Why your bride and Ina are waiting in the car?"

"And why have you brought a wolf with you?" Kate grumbled "I can smell him from here."

"My family's in danger." he informed them nervously "I need your help."

"What happened?" Carmen gasped, her hand instantly reaching for her mate's hand, as her concern grew.

Edward shook his head "It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?"

"Of course." Tanya promised him softly.

Bella turned in her seat and faced her daughter.

"Okay." she spoke softly at her daughter "Time to meet some new people."

"What if they don't like me?" Renesmee asked her mother worried, as her hand latched into Seraphina's.

"They'll love you." Jacob assured her earning a nod from Seraphina.

"It's impossible not to." Seraphina soothed her "They just haven't met anyone like you before, but trust me, everything will be okay."

"Okay." Bella sighed before she exit the car, while the rest followed.

Bella turned towards Renesmee and gave her a smile, as soon as she stepped to the side letting the Denali's see her daughter they all gasped.

"The Volturi will come for all of us." Kate gasped as her and Tanya backed away.

"You get that thing out of here!" Tanya ordered.

Edward shook his head trying to defuse the situation before it got any worse.

"She's not what she looks like." he argued.

"This is a crime!" Tanya growled before lunging at Edward.

She was thrown into the snow before she could do any damage causing Kate to race forward.

Kate grabbed Edward's hand and forced her electricity throughout his body causing him to shake.

Bella handed Renesmee off to Seraphina, before racing towards her husband, harshly ripping Kate's hand off causing her to focus her gift on the newborn.

Kate attempted to shock Bella, but was thrown back as the newest vampire failed to even flinched, instead just gripping her arm and tossing her away.

Kate and Tanya stood from the ground and raced towards them again, but they stopped as an angry Seraphina stood in front of them.

"Don't!" She snapped at them, as her eyes glowed orange.

"Enough!" Edward announced causing everyone to freeze "She has blood in her veins! You can feel her warmth."

"I can feel it." Carmen agreed.

"I'm her biological father." Edward informed "Bella is her mother."

"Impossible!" Kate denied.

"It's true." Bella cut in "She was born while I was still human."

"I've never heard of such a thing?" Eleazar admitted as he stared at the child.

"She can show you, if you let her." Seraphina announced before gesturing Jacob to bring Renesmee up.

She looked back towards the hesitant clan and sighed.

"Aunt Tanya."

The blonde looked towards her, while Seraphina spoke.

"You owe us this much. We're all under a death sentence cause your sister didn't let anyone explain."

Tanya looked towards her family and after multiple nods of encouragement, she agreed and allowed Renesmee to place her hand on her cheek.

Her eyes were wide as pictures raced through her thoughts, things she's never seen and never would've believed until now.

"It's true." she breathed, her head snapping to look at her family "She's not immortal."

The rest all sighed in relief before stepping forward to greet the unique child.

The rest of their family around the world would face the same fear, the fear of the unknown, the fear of The Volturi... But soon they'd all understand...

Seraphina knew the rest of their family would face this fear as well.

The fear of the unknown.

The fear of the Volturi.

In Egypt Carlisle, Esme, Bree and Seth were talking to a friend of theirs hoping they will join them.

"Amun please."

"I can't help you Carlisle." He said turning to them.

"I wouldn't ask you if it weren't urgent." Carlisle told him.

"You must go." Amun told him his mate by his side.

Suddenly the pond of water near them rises up and creates a wall blocking the exit.

Esme, Carlisle, Bree and Seth watched in awe.

"Cool." Seth and Bree both said in unuion.

"I'd like to hear about it."

A voice said grabbing there attention to see a young vampire with a wide smile using his hands to control the water and another girl vampire near him.

"Never get to meet any of Amun's friends. He likes to keep me hidden." The young man added.

"I can't imagine why." Bree said with a smile.

The man then brings down the water and walks over to the others.

"Carlisle." Carlisle said introducing himself.

"Benjamin." The young man said with a kind smile.

Benjamin was kneeling in front of Renesmee, as she had her little hand on his cheek, showing him her story.

He was smiling the whole time and put her hand in his own, he moved his hands around hers slightly and looked back to her as she smiles wondering what he's doing.

He then lifted his hand away and suddenly there's dirt in her hands.

He lifted his hand up and spins it in circle the dirt doing so too.

In her hand she now has like a little hurricane. He then lifts her hand in the air as the flies away.

"Benjamin can influence the elements." Edward told Bella, Seraphina and Paul.

"Ohhhhh like me." Seraphina said happily.

"And here I get super self control." Bella said also in awe.

Suddenly they all turned to the woods behind them hearing the sounds of birds and animal run away from something.

They all surround Renesmee protectively, when they saw two vampires jump down from the trees.

"Who are they?" Paul asked in confusion.

"Senna and Zafrina. From the Amazon." Edward told them.

The Arrival of Senna and Zafrina from the Amazon meant that the Cullen's plea was being heard even in the remote corners of the world.

While the others searched for witnesses closer to home.

A patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown would become their most unlikely ally...

Somewhere in a city a man was walking with his guitar in hand as he sung a song loudly through the dark streets.

Suddenly he was thrown into a wall by a dark haired vampire.

He pinned him up against the wall holding him by his neck.

"Do shut up." He said annoyed "I hated the first British evasion, I hate the second one even more."

"Even the Beatles?" Emmett asked startling the vampire "Really Garrett." He teased with Rosalie at his side.

"Old habits die hard." He said with a smirk.

"Carlisle needs you." Rosalie said getting his attention.

"Sounds interesting..."

He punk that Garrett was eating for dinner began to scream loudly making Garrett sigh.

"But first I'd better finish my meal."

Each of them was won over. Each was made to see.

Seraphina smiled as Garrett looked to Renesmee astonished.

Carlisle convinces his Irish friends to make the journey to Forks.

Although they were grateful for their help their thirst for human blood complicates to situation.

Bella, Jacob, Paul and Seraphina looked towards them then back to each other.

The nomads were even more unpredictable especially Peter, who fought alongside Jasper as a newborn.

"Lot of red eyes around here." Jacob said lowly.

"They agreed not to hunt in the area." Bella reasoned him.

"But they'll feed somewhere." Paul added.

As more vampires stepped foot in their territory more Quilettes turned.

Their nature compelling them to join the pack.

Somewhere in the woods a young boy suddenly shifted and stood from the ground scared and confused.

"Hey easy there. Hey!" Jacob yelled to the young new pack member.

"It's alright. Your gonna be okay." Paul told him calmly.

The wolf looked at them calming down but still shaking in fear and whining.

Finally, Carlisle and Esme had returned home with the last witness...

Seraphina, Edward and Bella walked outside to greet Carlisle and Esme who finally returned with their last witness.

"How many came?" Carlisle asked walking up to them.

"Eighteen. You have some good friends." Edward told him.

"And Alice?" Esme asked.

Seraphina shook her head, her eyes filled with sadness.

"We'll all be on Aro's list now, centuries on the run, that's what you've brought me, some friend, Carlisle."

Alistair was an attractive vampire, slender and tall with dark blonde hair that extended to his neck with a beard and striking red eyes.

But Carlisle simply chuckled at his friend or acquaintance waving him forward.

"Alistair come meet everyone."

Alistair didn't move from his spot "I already told you, if it comes to a fight I won't stand against the Volturi. I'II be in the attic".

"He's not a people person" Esme smiled at Bella.

Before wrapping her arm around Seraphina, who sarcastically chuckled "That's putting it a little nice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 16.6K 57
B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were starting to heat up. She didn't want to f...
158K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
120K 2.7K 62
"I AM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM." [Eclipse - Breaking Dawn pt.2] [Started: 10/30/22] [Completed: 3/22/23]
1.6M 53.3K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...