Arrange marriage ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
Epilogue

6

10.3K 291 4
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

.....................

Manik woke up with his afternoon sumbler and found himself alone in the bed, he stood up in his boxers from the bed and stretched his arms before walking to the balcony, he smiled looking at the beautiful view from his room's balcony of the farmhouse. He then looked down and found the girls all ready in their bikinis,standing by the pool arranging the Bar-B-Q counter.

He smiled looking a nandini who was wearing a green coloured bikini with the strips having a few hanging.

Nandini was smiling with the girls as mukti told them about something when she felt a gaze on her so she looked up and found ber fiancé looking at her, nandini smiled back at manik before asking him.

"Get fresh and come down."

The girls looked at manik listening to nandini who nodded his head and went back inside the room. Here cabir and abhimanyu came with the basketball net and the ball. Coming there cabir threw the net on the floor exclaiming loudly.

"Finally found it."

And he thumped on the sunbatheing chair, mujti rolled her eyes saying.

"Get up and set the net."

Cabir made a face making mukti throw the capsicum at cabir who dodged it expertly, just then manik came there rubbing his hands.

"What's happening?"

Mukti pouted at manik saying.

"Set up the net."

Manik looked at cabir who was relaxing, he nodded in disbelief before taking the net and walked passed nandini, as he reached her manik gave a spank on her ass wispering in her ear.

"You look sexy baby."

Nandini looked at manik with a smirk who winked at nandini before manik went to set the net with abhimanyu helping him.

Soon the basketball net was set, and they all entered the pool with girls on one side and the boys on the other. The game started with manik throwing the ball at nandini smirking at her.

Nandini smirked back as the puhsed back the ball and this time abhimanyu pushed it back, the game was going smoothly when manik sucked a breathe as unknowingly nandini's bikini slipped from her breasts a bit too much to show the brown part of her areole. Just at the moment the ball hit manik on his head and he hissed.

"Owww."

Cabir glared at manik who rubbed his head looking at nandini, before they could start the game again a phone rang, as they all brought their phone out so that they can know if there will be a call, it was nandini's so she came out of the pool and taking the towel she wiped her face and hand before taking the phone and picked up the call, while other's started their game yet again.

"Hey mom, yes, had a nap and now having a pool party, yes mom i told him, I can't help it you got to deal with it anyhow, okay, yes bye."

And she ended the call, nandini looked at everyone who came out of the pool so nandini asked.

"What happened?"

"Break time."

Priya said passing a smile to nandini, manik stood beside nandini while others walked to do the Bar-B-Q. Just then cabir and mukti started to fight about who want to do the grilling, manik sighed and walked to them, as the were dome grilling manik made a plate for himself and one for nandini before sitting beside her on the sunbathing chair.

They had their lunch laughing and talking before they continued the game and it was ended with a tie. Later they all were sitting on the edge of the pool talking when abhimanyu spoke looking at the time on his mobile.

"Its just 7."

They all shared a look before navya gave an idea.

"Lets rest for a while and have a movie night!"

They all agreed with mukti saying excitedly.

"We will order the dinner."

And they went to their rooms. Coming inside the room manik fell on the bed with his mobile while nandini walked inside the washroom. Throwing her bikini on the floor nandini turned on the shower and stood under it facing it. The water was flowing down her body as she moved her hand in her hair.

When a pair of arms wrapped around her chest and waist, nandini closed her eyes as he pressed her breast.

"Manik."

She moaned as manik sucked her neck drinking the droplets, while his one hand moved from her waist to her crotch. Nandini breathed heavily as manik moved his fingers in her folds.

"Ohh manik."

He squeezed her breast hardly making her moan before he licked the shell on her ear wisper asking her.

"Are you ready baby?"

Nandini hummed with her eyes still closed and then manik moved his fingers inside he. Nandinimoved her hand to manik's hair on her back clutching them in a fist, while the other went down to his hand which was finger fucking her.

"Ohh fucking yes manik."

She moaned loudly as his fingers worked on her while his lips biting her neck making designs of love. While his hardness was pressing agaings her ass like a hard rock.

"Ohhh yes, fast."

She demanded and got it. The scene was so hot, manik's one hand on her crotch fucking her, one hand on her breast squeezing it, while nandini's head thrown back on his shoulder, her one hand clutching his hair while other on his hand, while all this the water running down their bodies was making the scene FREAKING SEXY. 

"Fuck, i am on the edge manik."

She shouted loudly and manik increased his speed and soon she came undone on his hands with her body resting on him. And manik groaned feeling her hotness on her hands.

"Fuck baby."

He took out his hand from her core and the running shower washed away her juices from his hand. He held nandini from her waist kissing  her neck. Nandini after getting normal from high turned around in his arms.

Both smiled at each other before nandini pulled him down by his nape and joined their lips together for a hot kiss. Manik sucked her lips before thrusting his tongue in her mouth, nandini got hold of his lower lip and gave a bite on it. They pulled back and manik smiled before he saw nandini kneeling down in front him.

Nandini smirked at manik and looking straight in his eyes spoke.

"Today ill take care of him."

Saying so she held his hardness in her hands and manik threw his head back groaning.

"FUCK BABY."

Nandini moved her hand on his before he looked at manik who had his eyes closed and next manik left her lips on his manhood making him hold her hair in a tight grip.

"FREAKING HELL NANDINI."

But nandini didn't stopped and her mouth kept doing her work. Manik looked down at nandini and he felt like cuming right their by the sight.

Nandini kneeling down in front him all naked, her lips wrapped up around his lenght, him holding her hair in tight grip while the water ran down her body, she was looking HELL SEXY to any sore eyes.

Nandini was in her world sucking him when manik groaned once more before he literally shouted.

"Fuck baby move away I'm cuming."

And he exploded groaning loudly and he leaned to the wall relaxing himself from cuming. Nandini stood up under the shower, her lips glittering with his doing, as she moved a bit late as he came, nandini moved closer to manik hugging him.

Manik smiled looking down at nandini who looked back at manik ans the duo yet again joined their lips for a small kiss. As they pulled back both said at the same time.

"That was amazing!"
"It was freaking sexy."

They chuckled and soon completed their shower.

...................

Re-wriet the whole chapter!
Some one told me about me deleted the chapter!
Damn i wanna slap mysef for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 92.9K 109
MaNan short stories Contains mature scenes
48.7K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
541K 6K 9
A short story with tonnes of Mature Manan Romance. Strictly for 18+ People who don't prefer mature romance, kindly don't read it...
259K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..