Welcome To The Empire

By Beauty_Queen_KayKay

Mr. Lucious Lyon father of four, yes four. First born Andre Lyon, the smart. Second born Jamal Lyon, the gent... More

Cast
Season 1 Episode 1
Season 1 Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 5b
Authors Announcement
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 6b
Another Announcement
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Meagan's High School Flashback
My sadness 😭😭😭😭😭
Season 1 Episode 10
Meagan's Flashback
Season 1 Episode 11
Season 1 Episode 12
Season 1 Episode 13
Season 1 Episode 14
Season 1 Episode 15
Cast
Season 2 Episode 1
Author's Note
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 4b
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Announced
Season 2 Episode 13

Season 1 Episode 9

931 34 5
By Beauty_Queen_KayKay

Meagan's phone rang again for the 100th time as she entered Empire that night, she saw that it was Cookie calling again and she rejected the call, again.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Leviticus for rehearsal?" Becky ask when she saw Meagan.

"There is no way in hell am performing with Hakeem and Jamal on stage for this showcase" Meagan told her rolling her eyes.

"Why not?" Becy asked confused as they stood in front of the elevator waiting for it.

"Cause they might kill each other up on that stage and take me down with them. That's why I came here to ask my dad to perform alone" Meagan explains to her.

Becky press the elevator button multiple times after noticing that it was stuck on the 17th floor.

"Mr. Malcom" becy says getting the attention of Empire's new head of security.

Meagan gave Becky a look after noticing the way Becky said the man's name.

"The elevator seems to be stuck on 17 for, like the last 10 minutes. Can you help me out?" Becky ask while twirling her hair.

"Now you just reaching. That man don't want you" Meagan mumbled to her which cause Becky to step on her toes harshly.

Meagan held in a scream, "you ok Ms. Lyon?" Malcom questioned.

"Am fine" Meagan barely whispered to him then face Becky, "am gonna kill you" Meagan told her.

Malcom pressed the elevator button multiple times as well then pulled out his keys and brought the elevator down.

Once the elevator doors open everyone went into a state of shock, "I lost my mommy" Lola says with a small suitcase and teddy bear in hand.

"I'll take her" Meagan says and took Lola into her arms and pulled the suitcase behind her towards the break room.
___________________________________________________

"So, she just up and left her child?" Cookie question confused surrounded by Lucious, Hakeem, Jamal and Malcom.

"Yeah, it appears that way. We search the entire building" Malcom reported to them, "Jamal gonna be a daddy? Who would've thought" Hakeem joked while playing with jamal's scarf.

"Leave with all that" Jamal says pisst off and pushed Hakeem's hand off of him and walked away.

"Jamal!" Cookie called after him, "am fine. Leave me alone" he says still walking out.

Hakeem followed behind him still finding the situation amusing.

"No, let him go. He needs to blow off some steam" Lucious says when he noticed Cookie was about to go after Jamal.

"Where is that little girl at right now?" Lucious questioned Malcom, "this is your fault, Lucious!" Cookie says before Malcom could answer the question.

"Why is this my fault?" Lucious asked confused at Cookie's accusation.

But Cookie waved him off and walked away, "where is she?" Lucious asked again.

"She's safe with Meagan sir" Malcom answered him, then Cookie came back, "have you seen Meagan all day?" Cookie question curiously.

"According to Malcom she's with Lola" Lucious answer her, "oh so she can appear at Empire but not show up for rehearsal. You daughter is messing with ma money Lucious" Cookie says angrily.

"Meagan said she there is no way she's getting on stage with her brothers. She's either performing alone or not at all" Malcom advised them.

Lucious and Cookie looked at him confused, "she's loud when she complains" Malcom said with a small laugh.

"She gets it from her mama" Lucious says amusingly, Cookie slapped him hard on the chest and walked off.

"When you see Meagan again, tell her she can perform by herself " Lucious told Malcom and walked off.
___________________________________________________

Meagan had brought Lola to Majesty when she realized that Cookie would be busy with Elle Dallas rehearsal.

"This is the mommy and this is the daddy. They do all walking in the house. Then they live happy ever after" Lola says playing with her toys on Meagan's desk.

"Good luck with that. You are way too innocent to be a Lyon" Meagan told her smiling at her.

Then Jamal walked in, Meagan looked at him confused being that he hardly ever comes to her company.

"Hi" Jamal says to Lola while looking at her like she's an alien.

Lola wave to him excitedly, "I need to talk to you, alone" Jamal says to Meagan.

She nods and press a button, "Sky, come get Lola for me please" Meagan says.

Sky walked in and took Lola out of the office, "that's my daddy" Lola says to her.

"I know" Sky says with a fake smile and eyes wide open.

"I need you to move back in with dad" Jamal says as soon as the office door closed, "says what now?" Meagan questioned and looking at him as if he lost his mind.

"Look, Lola is gonna stay with dad and Anika. I need you there cause you saw how our relationship is by being raised by him" Jamal explained himself.

Meagan just steered at him and said nothing, "ohk, the next song I do I'll dedicated to you" Jamal said trying to bribe her.

She only raised her eyebrow at him while folding her arms, he knew what it was like living with Lucious so it was a big ask.

"Ohk, um, I'll get mom off your back about the showcase" he told her.

"You got yourself a deal" she told him which caused him to smile happily, "but answer me this. Is there a chance that Lola might be yours?" Meagan asked curiously.

"Yeah, there is" he told her, "well in that case, Lola and I have a fitting to get to for outfits for the showcase tonight" she told him as they walked out of the office together.
___________________________________________________

The next night at the entrance of Leviticus on the balcony Hakeem, Jamal and Meagan performing together welcoming all the investors and artists that enters the building. All their fans outside watch and cheered for them as they watch the performance above their heads.

Hakeem:- Empire state of mind, let's go!

Jamal:- Things are looking up ready for tonight. I feel good, ready cant nobody hold me down. Meagan what we gonna do?

Meagan:- I'm gonna take advantage of all these flashing lights. 'Cause it's the best time the best time for it. We can do it all right now can't nobody tie me down.

Meagan & Jamal:- If you want it I got, tomorrow's not promised. Live inside the moment, oh, no. Tell me what we waiting for. What the hell are we waiting for?

****

Meagan rolled her eyes at she watched her brothers bicker against each other in the dressing room. They were all wearing white as per the request of Lucious to show a united front of a musical family.

Meagan's outfit-^

She had her ear buds in so she didn't hear what Cookie said when she walked in to talk to Lucious.

She only saw that he tried to get their attention, she pulled her ear pads out and approached him and stood between her brothers.

"Hey. Hey, come here, I need to talk to y'all now" Lucious says to them turning his back towards Cookie and Anika.

"Meagan you need to get ready, your up next, you're in the started spot as usual, then you guys right after" Lucious informed them.

"Wait, what about Elle?" Meagan questioned curiously since she was supposed to perform first.

"Forget Elle. That's the past. These investors are here about the future of Empire, and that's my children" Lucious tells them.

Then he sent a pointed glare at his sons, "whatever beef y'all got going on between y'all, y'all gonna stop it. Get out there and make those billionaires open up their checkbooks" Lucious tells them and walked off.

"You heard your father, shake hands. Tonight isn't about you, Hakeem" Cookie's says looking at her son's as her daughter touch up her make-up.

Jamal and Hakeem smiled at each other then bro hugged and pull Meagan into their hug who complained about them messing up her hair.

***

The audience cheered loudly as Lucious walked on stage smiling, "thank you so much for being here. I hope you all had a chance to learn a little bit about our company, and I hope you got a chance to talk to some of the very talented heads of our many different divisions. But right now, before I come out here and highlight Empire's financial strengths. I'm gonna ask you to put down your Empire magazine, you roll up your Majesty jeans, and kick back into your Majesty foot wear,have another glass of Empire's best champagne, and listen to some of Empire's beautiful badass, gifted musical artists, and let them get you where you're supposed to be. Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to give it up to Majesty's CEO and Grammy Award winner, my daughter Meagan 'EP' Lyon!" Lucious announced cause everyone to cheer loudly.

After Meagan's standing ovations performance Hakeem and Jamal went on next. But for some reason Cookie went up and gave Lucious speech which made Meagan really confuse.
___________________________________________________

Everyone except for Anika went back to Lucious house for thr night, "Lola, say good night to Uncle Andre and Aunt Rhonda" Juanita says walking into the den with Lola in her arms.

Lola told everyone goodnight before Juanita took her to bed. Lucious took a seat and face his family, "am sick" he announced to them.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Meagan questioned him already feeling the tears building up.

"I have ALS  Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. It is, uh, an aggressive and degenerative neuromuscular disorder that will eventually take away my ability to control my body" Lucious explains to them.

Meagan literally broke the moment she heard the news, all she could think about is all those times she was fighting him that could have made his illness worst.

Meagan sat there in shock, she didn't notice that Hakeem and Andre started fighting or that Rhonda and Andre ended up leaving.

"Meagan" Lucious says to her snapping her out of her shocked state.

She walked towards him and he pulled her into a hug and brought her towards her brothers outside of the den.

"Y'all have been through a lot. But y'all are going to get through this, whatever happens. Right now, I need y'all to be strong" Lucious told them.

"We will dad" Hakeem says, "just tell us what you need" Jamal tells his with his arm around Meagan.

Lucious glanced at Cookie who was still in shock inside the den, "your mama didn't take this well. I need a moment with her, y'all go on home okay" he told him kids.

They hugged by putting their heads together and holding each other behind the head and then left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4K 38
Remember that story, Twins of Empire? Shes back! Meet, Mariah, a.k.a., Mercedes Lyon ⁣ The twin of Hakeem Lyon, and one of Empire's rising artists.⁣...
24K 621 15
OLD VERSION...... In which an R&B/Pop duo of two Afro-Latina sisters got signed to the Empire Entertainment record label, not knowing everything that...
38.7K 980 10
Cookie POV I was walking into my house and the first thing i did was lay down...i had such a long day at empire helping jamal write his new album..so...
92.3K 2.1K 30
Everyone knows that Lucious Lyon has 3 kids with Cookie Lyon. Hakeem, Jamal, & Andre, but no one in the public eye knows that Christina is actually L...