The Chocolate Box 🍫(Namjin f...

By jdjdjskksmams

knj: stay away from me... seokjin. ksj: I'm just trying to be a good neighbor.. ksj.. - who gave me the sam... More

✨Introduction ✨
✨The First Meet✨
The Starting of Mystery
Who Can Give Me This?
✨In The Park✨
Nothing but just a FEVER
💔Stay away from me 💔
❄Never Gonna be okay ❄
☄️So Much Confusing ☄️
!!!Again!!!
Least Expected 🌟
✨i love you too✨
✌🏻Time for Plan B✌🏻
✨I wasn't drunk✨
☄️I think they are dating☄️
Mind your business
You are only Mine:)
✨PARTY🎉
Party night 💙(2)
I Think I Know The Person
✨The personal Diary ✨
You wanna tell him!!
The Same Chocolate box!!
✨I'm His Girlfriend✨
What!. NOONA?
❄But I'm not ready❄
✨Before The Meet ✨
✨A CUP OF COFFEE ☕
❄Secret Relationship ❄
Free Food🍲
Lunch box🍱
The New Daily Routine
The Turnover Date!
The Painful Future
✨The Conspiracy ✨
The necklace
✨Reunited ✨
new guardian
there is no happy ending

That's So Soon!

63 5 1
By jdjdjskksmams

Knock Knock*

Nam: so you guys are here! Come.

Hoseok: I can't keep calm.... I'm going to meet jin after those years!

Yoongi: Hoseok! Can you stop for a moment!! I want to ask something too...

Hoseok: okay got it! I'm going to Jinnie's room...

Yoongi: so , how you met him?

Nam: that's a long story... Just know that i am not trying to find him, we just met by chance!

Yoongi: that so sudden!

Nam: hmm.. I lose all hope after these years! The problem is now Jinnie knew everything Jin... Now she wants to say something to him! Rather than me..

Yoongi: interesting! She is so younger to understand all of this.. But jinnie is always mature... I think she will propose jin before you! Hahaha..

Nam: yoon! You never changed! She's just 6 ... That's so rubbish!

Yoongi: whatever I'm going to her.. You stay here jin will come soon.. You two need some alone time!

Nam: hmmm... He thought I was married to that sudden girl! I think JIN never loved me!..

_____

Jin pov..

I'm really surprised Jinnie called me for dinner.. She's such a sweetheart! I got her favorite chocolate too.. Actually that's so coincidence namjoon, me, and jinnie love same chocolate.. Though it is one of the chance... I can talk to namjoon! I'll say sorry again for my behavior.. Now I'm at the stairs , the apartment is very special to me.... If namjoon not bought this already, I'll stay there again.. As I about to knock on the door I saw it was already open... I heard namjoon's voice...

" I think Jin never loved me "

It hurts.... I know I did it wrong, I should never behave like this... The way namjoon is thinking about me is so obvious........ so why........ why...... it hurts........ he is the one who love me truely. . . He can move on with someone else..... but he never did... I'll make it right..

Jin: can i come in?

____

You will get daily update... I'll try to give double update tomorrow.... Bye 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.2K 48
Park Jimin was a college student who was looking for a place to live, but he never imagined that the place he moved in was the house of the boy who h...
571K 39K 87
"There's some people who love...from afar..." Park Jimin, a highschooler and dancer who dreams big as he goes through his life in south korea...
9.4K 666 21
❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. ❞ in which a seemingly cold and apathetic male draws the interest of hi...
517K 20.3K 36
"That boy...." "Park Jimin?" "Mmh..." "What about him?" "He's mine..." This one of my first stories so prepare to cringe away 😒 Highest ratings #1 T...