tere bin short story

By Harmankav

my story start from yesterday episode.. where murtasim n haya git engaged... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
part 3
attention

Part 4(last part)

3.9K 83 14
By Harmankav

The very next day both reached the hospital n under go few tests..n as well as baby meesam...
While doing blood tests of baby meerab got scared n start crying..she just hugged him..
Murtasim didn't say anything..
Or we can say a man can't cry infront of anything..
Aur jab woh Murtasim khan ho toh bilkul bhi nahi feelings dikha saakta...

Doc-We have run few tests on all of you..first few days we will keep her on medication..
N then we will go for surgery..
N surely it will be successful...

After getting medicine they came back n in night after putting baby to sleep meerab went to have some water..
She saw Murtasim was in garden n smoking so she understood that he is in tension...so she prepared coffee for both of them.yn went in garden..

Mee:-Murtasim coffee..
Murtasim who was smoking n has tears in his eyes firstly didn't respond for few seconds..n then looked towards her.. meerab saw his eyes full of tears..
What happened murtasim why are you crying ..nm she got frightened..

Mur:'nothing..
Mee:-Please tell me..please.
Mur:-I m just worried about meesam..you women can cry infront of everyone n can show your concern..but you know we men can't..
You know sometimes I think if she didn't suffer with this problem you will never come to us n I will never find about that my child exists in this world..he was on very diversted state saying so.

Mee:-its not like that murtasim..
Mur:-It's like that meerab you always thought about your self..if you were here you will be given best diet best treatment from day 1 n moreover I will see my child growing in your womb but you just thought your self not about my child...you know you are selfish..
Saying so he left from there..
Meerab was left there n she didn't know that to say...

Maa begum was watching all this..

Next few days passed but they both just talked about meesam nothing else..meerab can feel his anger towards herself but can't help there..Maa begum tried to reduce their differences but all went on vain...

After few days doctor recommended surgery..next day they got her admitted in hospital for surgery took place..all the time when surgery took place meerab wad doing duas n murtasim was roaming here n there in tension..

After few hours surgery ended n doctor informed that it is a success n they would keep baby under observation for 2 -3 days..but got happy n hugged each other..

In night Maa begum n Anwar reached there
Maa:-beta tonight both go home n take rest ..
Mur:- No maa sahib I will not go home until baby is here..
An:-beta you both are here from past 2 days if you both fell ill then who will take care of baby ..don't worry we will take care of here n this way we can also spend some time with baby. n recite dua all night for her safety n well being..

After so much reluctance both agreed n went to home.
Before going home maa begum stopped n Said murtasim today I gave off to all servants now you both are in home alone so better sort out all your differences. .
But maa sahib..
No I don't want to listen anything I want both of you together..I know you both love each other so just sort out everything...
He just nodded his head n move towards his car where meerab was waiting..

On reaching home they move to their room..as they took dinner on the way back to home..
After changing
Mee:-Murtasim thanks for meesam care n all expenses you bear ..baba said he will give you land of my name on gaon..

Mur:-Are you out of mind did I this for land..you are impossible meerab

Mee:I just wanted to ..
She can't say further as she saw anger in murtasim..
Mur:-You know I just love you jaan..but you never bother..you are just impossible meerab.. tell me one thing why you gave birth to my baby..you regret that night right..so why tell me why..
That was enough for her.

Mee:-No no..I never regretted that night..that was best night of my life were I surrender my self to you n moreover meesam is my baby how can you think to kill her..hoe dare you.

Mur:-then why you left tell me..why ..
Mee:-Because you love only haya not me that night also you both were together. Said while crying...
Murtasim can't see her crying n said sit I will show you something..
N showed him video that he recorded that day where haya confessed all her crimes how he created misunderstandings between them n want to become khanam ...
She become shocked on all this n thought how they both were just prawns in her game..she just cried on her fate..
Murtasim came there n just hugged her n sooth her
Mee:how foolish we were we just...fell in her game n lost so much time together n blamed each other..
Please don't cry..I can't see you like this Please..just stop ..Please..meerab couldn't say anything n just put her lips n start kissing him..murtasim firstly didn't understand but after few seconds start kissing him back. Both left each other when out of breathe..
Mee:-I love you murtasim..just love you n can't live without you..
This was what always murtasim want to hear n just hugged her start murmuring I love you too..love you too...
Dear let's start our live afresh here ..
Meerab just nodded n hugged him back..
Murtasim kissed him again n both lost in that kiss n slowly murtasim pick her in bridal state n keep her on bed..
Mur:-Meerab may I.
Meerab just nodded .n lay on bed..murtasim but woh main I mean..
Mur:-Don't worry I will be gentle...
She just smiled n once again gave herself to him..

After few hours both were in each other's arm n resting..
Mee:-Murtasim..
He just hmmm.
Murtasim..listen..
Yes dear ..
Murtasim you look like a devdas okay so tomorrow trim your bread n get a hair cut ..
I want to look like as handsome as you were before..
Mur:-n why so..
Mee:-Because I want my father of my child good looking n handsome..
Mur:-OH really..
Mee:-Yes..n start your workout like before..
It's for meesam or you..
N start kissing her ..
For me..I want you to live your life full not dull..
Okay.. but you will also live like before full dress n live like my khanam...she just nodded
now I want you..
Murtasim please not again..
No I want to compensate for last year.n again lost in each other..

Next day when meerab got up she saw Murtasim already took shower n getting ready like before..she felt relief.
Mur:-good morning dear..now get up fast my daughter would be waiting for us.
She got up fast n got ready for hospital..
On reaching hospital they greeted maa sahib n Anwar..
Maa sahib saw Murtasim n meerabh fresh like flower n like before.so she assumed both sort down differences.
N asked murtasim by eye n he just nodded n thank god alot..

After leaving everyone murtasim gave pill to meerab.
What's that asked meerab..
It's birth control pill..yesterday we have unprotected sex.. so just for safety..take it..

Meerab :'you don't want other child with me..
Murtasim just saw her.n thinking 2 years back she didn't want to marry n now fighting because I gave her birth control pill...
He smiled n said no dear its not like that even I want siblings for meesam n atleast 4 kids with you but while doing tests doctor told me that how weak you are n that's why meesab got premature..I don't want any risk now..n moreover meesam is very small I want to enjoy her childhood..so please take it..
Meerab just can't say anything n curse herself why didn't she believe him.he is so much in love with her..n just hugged him ..without saying anything..

After one week
Meesam got discharged..
N she told Anwar that she want to give him n her wedding a chance ..he got happy n gave duas n done so many sadakas...

After 1 year they celebrated meesam birthday with full enthusiasm..both were a happy
In this wedding...

After 5 years..

Maa:-Happy anniversary both of you.. May you both live long..
N then Anwar n mariyum gave them wishes..
Mur:-thanks maa sahib hope meesam is not disturbing you..
Maa:-No beta not at all...
Mee:-Maa sahib are you sure..
I hope she didn't show you tantrums like she show us. .

Maa:-No dear she is just busy in playing with faiz(mariyum son)..you both enjoy your self
You never got time for yourself..
They talked other things n disconnected the call..

Apparently they are in Paris on there anniversary ..both are busy in their responsibilities n other things ...so this time maa begum sent them forcefully..

After call murtasim just hugged her.as both made love few minutes before receiving call..
meerab was laying on his chest.i love you dear..n happy anniversary..murtasim gave her a beautiful diamond necklace as gift ..
Murtasim but I didn't bring anu gift for you..
Okay so now I can ask anything I wish..
Yes you can...
Okay now I want a other sibling for meesam..she is already near to five..

Meerab just kissed him on his chest n said..while blushing your wish granted..
What ..what do you mean.. asked murtasim..
I just realized last night..May be i m pregnant..
Mur:-oh my god..I just so happy..I love meerab just love you..they enjoyed alot in Paris n made love numerous times.

On reaching back Hyderabad they confirmed pregnancy news.n also murtasim confirmed 2-3 doctors whether she is OK n there will be no issue in her pergency ..
After that only they broke news to all the family members .

After 9 months she gave birth to a healthy baby boy who they named Mahir..
They lived happily ever after....

So dear friends this was the last part..n the longest one..
Hope you enjoy it ..n from Tomorrow I will work on wafaa..n one more story is in my mind n start working on it also...

Give your views n comments n hit vote button it's really motivating.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.3K 22
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...
6.2K 642 69
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
58.5K 1K 7
နိုရာနဲ့ပထွေးဖြစ်သူတို့ဘယ်လိုမျိုးဇာက်လမ်းဖြစ်ကြမလဲ 21+ရိုင်းပါတယ်နော် ကလေးများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့
139K 14.6K 75
මට ඕනේ හැමදාම... නුඹෙ තුරුලටම වී ඉන්න... 🌹 TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 marshmallows #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.1...