Innocent Eyes (Gregory X Read...

By BuzzAiko

A tale about two unfortunate folks who must stick together to survive. ❀ ✿ ❀ The thumbnail art was made by @l... More

A/N
▀▄▀▄ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 ▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ▄▀▄▀

4K 77 105
By BuzzAiko

☺︎

『••𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬..••』

𖣘

𖣘

𖣘

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls"

The intercom announces

"Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one. the only. Freddy Fazbear!"

The Mega Pizzaplex sign on top of the stage lights up. The Glamrock band forms a circle as the elevator begins to carry them up to the stage.

The laser lighting display is projected all around the stage as Monty, Chica, and Roxy begin to rock their instruments.

Everything seemed to be going according to plan..

Until Freddy's figure began to twitch.

His vision begins to go red, signaling him to a system malfunction.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

.

..

...

Shortly afterwards, he crashed to the ground.

𖣘

𖣘

𖣘

『••.. 𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬••』

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Gregory's POV:

.

..

...

[ 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚄𝙿... ]

...

..

.

𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙳𝙴

Freddy looks at himself in the mirror.

Why are there mirrors in the rooms of each of the Glamrock animatronics? What are they going to use it for? They can't even put on makeup or brush their hair; Freddy doesn't even have hair! Is Chica's fluffy head considered hair?

"Showtime already?" He spoke

"I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete."

He's not wrong. They are being totally careless by allowing him to perform in this condition.

"Shh! Will you shut up?!" I exclaimed from my hiding spot.

"Who said that?" whoops..

"I did! I'm down here!" I replied

"Down where? I still do not see you." He looked around, sounding puzzled.

"Ok listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside." I admitted.

"My stomach hatch?"

His face isn't really expressive, which I guess has to do with him being like a robot or whatever, but he didn't seem happy with where I was hiding..

"That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!"

Figured.

Freddy lets me out of his stomach hatch but snatches me up as soon as my feet touch the floor.

"There you are." He says as he proceeds to.. Scan me? -

"Scanning complete" He lowers me to the ground.

"How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?"

I hesitate to answer, but I guess that since the door is shut, leaving is no longer an option. I might as well tell him who I am.

"I-I'm Gregory."

"Gregory, I will notify the main office."

I knew it wouldn't work, but i let him try.

"Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

Yep, sounds about right.

"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?"

"Shh! I hear footsteps.."

I approach the window and peer through the space between two curtains. I see her walking by, holding a flashlight.

"That is the security guard. She can help!"

"No! No, I don't trust her" I answer promptly.

"Why not?"

"I don't know who she is but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?"

I yell in a hushed tone to emphasize what I'm saying.

"Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Faz-Watch."

Freddy opens his stomach hatch to reveal a gift inside. Freddy's primary colors appear to be used for the gift's color palette. I reach my hand cautiously in his stomach hatch and begin turning the crank to obtain the prize. The confetti that burst out when the package opened startled me, causing me to slump back a little. I reach into the open present to retrieve my prize, the Faz-Watch.

The Faz-Watch seems to be themed around Glamrock Freddy, it has orange and blue accents all over it, with little bear ears to go with it. It also has a little top hat with a blue stripe on top of it, like Freddy has.

I take a breather and put on my Faz-Watch before hearing a beeping noise.

"What was that?"

"I am sending you an encoded message."

I bring my wrist closer to my face to check out my watch, and as soon as I click on messages, Freddy's voice begins to read the message he left me.

Something pops up in 'missions'. 'Find the button'.

I give Freddy a quick nod as i walk over to the button next to the arcade machine and press it, which opens the metal door beside me.

"Well done Gregory. There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the system and release me from the outside." Freddy instructed.

"It's pretty dark in there.." I say as i enter the back room.

"There is nothing to be scared of. You can do it." Freddy encouraged over the Faz-Watch.

I begin heading towards the ventilation system, but my attention is briefly diverted by a screen showing a repetitive animation of Helpy walking alongside a.. row of.. legs? -

.

..

...

Thud

My head snaps to the source of the loud noise, where a girl is slumped on the floor. She likely came from the open air vent. I could swear i heard the slow fading sound of a music box coming from the vent..

Y/n's POV:

"Welp, that was close" I mutter as I stand up from the floor and dust off my pants.

"w-who are you?!"

I quickly glance around to figure out where the noise came from, and then I spot this wimpy kid covered in band-aids.

"I'm Batman"

.

..

...

".. Just kidding."

≻────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────≺

Banner art made by kla__klara on Instagram (that post is underrated af)

≻────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────≺

A/N: so i haven't been updating this in a while and back when i started this it was 2 days before my finals. Now i'm like 5 days after my finals and let me tell you i fucking nailed it.

Also i'm going to a musical summer camp or whatever and my violin teacher gave me like 12 songs to print and practice smh.

I'll probably continue the next chapter tomorrow at 3 am, cya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 230 19
I TAKE REQUEST! I'm also a huge Monty simp so my first story is going to be of Monty maybe I'm going to add my friends and Oc's to the story (if my f...
29.9K 903 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...
202K 8.9K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
39K 1.3K 14
Mother had decided that taking you to her work place would hopefully tire out your hyper energy or at least calm your short temper. But when you retu...