Bel Air Season 2

By CiciBarbs

We back at it again if you haven't read season 1 go over and read it .... More

Characters
Part 2
Trailor
New friends New Enemies
Dont Kill my vibe
Keep your Enemies close but your Friends closers
Knock out

Gonna be drama

85 5 5
By CiciBarbs

Y'all miss me .........

I guess I start it back off how it supposed to be.

"You got everything you need." I ask Will as he was going on the road for his first basketball game.

"Yeah baby I got everything." He said smiling zipping his bag up.

"So who's all gonna be there ." I asked flopping on his bed.

"Suppose to be Jay , Craig, Jazz , Kaine, and Tyson ." He said.

"It better not be no bitches there or imma make a trip ." I said smirking.

"Mcht mannnn stop it you know it's not gonna be no hoes if it was I'm not worrying about them knowing I got a bad shawty at home ." He said leaning over me .

"I know that's right ." I said smiling.

"Give me a kiss ." He said pouting his lips.

I grab his face and passionately kisses his lips even though he's only leaving for 24 hours I still gonna miss him knowing me I quit cheerleading and focus on getting valedictorian Jayliah is on the team now and I didn't forget I got my eye on that shady ass bitch every time she sees Will she gets happy but she don't know I will beat her ass over my man and that's on period .

"Yo Will that game was good ." Craig said.

"It really was after you did the layup everybody went crazy ." Kaine said.

"Well you know ." I said smirking.

"Y'all going to the after party ." Jay asked us.

"They have a after party ." I asked looking confused.

"Yeah man I'm ready to see some honeys ." Jay said smiling hard.

"Yeah me too what about you Will." Craig asked.

"Will is faithful over here ." Kaine chuckled.

"Oh yeah I forgot he still with Niya fine ass ." Jay said smirking.

"Hey don't be talking about my baby like that ." I said frowning.

"So no one gonna tell plus I heard that Jayliah girl been feeling you ." Craig said.

"Man she is so fine ." Jay said shaking his head.

"I'm not feeling her and do y'all know my girl she will fuck me up and her up at the same time ." I said to them.

"Oh yeah I forgot Niya do like to fight ." Craig said laughing.

"Man I don't know how you can deal with two fine ass females after you ." Jay said.

"You mean one he's only with Niya ." Kaine said .

"Right and that's all but y'all go on to the party imma stay here ." I said to them.

"Man you serious." They asked me.

"Yeah I'm serious I don't need no drama ." I said flopping on my bed.

"Well more for me ." Jay smirked.

"This nigga scare of his girl that's why ." Craig laughed.

I don't know why his ass laughing my girl will body slam ass and then slam me I don't want no smoke with Niya since she do break people noses.

"Mcht ion know why you laughing she will body slam your jolly ranchers build ass." I said looking at his dumb ass.

They bust out laughing and they all walk out the room leaving me alone so I grab my phone off the charger and call my baby I miss her and can't wait to see her tomorrow.

"Your man calling ." Ashley said as she was laying in my bed.

I smirked and I pick up my phone as I saw my baby FaceTiming me.

"Hey baby ." I said smiling hard.

"Hey bae what you doing ." He asked me.

"Chilling with Ashley ." I said looking over at Ashley.

"I can't wait to come home I miss you baby." He said smiling.

"I miss you too ." I said pouting.

"Eww tf." Ashley said making a face .

"Ashley hating baby ." I said giggling.

"She always hating ." He said laughing.

"So why you didn't go to no party ." I asked him .

"Cause it probably was gonna be boring and plus why would I go when I have a girl at home who likes to break people nose ain't gonna break mines over no female who wants me ." He said shaking his head.

"That's right you know I don't mind fighting matter fact I don't like fighting to be honest. I said smirking.

"Mcht stop the cap ." Will said making a nigga please face.

I start laughing it's true I love fighting not gonna lie I don't mind beating a few bitches up my mom don't know where I get it from she say from my daddy people maybe it is true .

"Okay but was that bitch Jayliah flirting ." I asked.

"Nah bae after the game I went to my hotel room but I heard from a little birdie she want me ." He said.

"And she will get her ass beat ." I said rolling my eyes.

"So y'all not cool." He asked me .

"I don't be friends with a bitch that want my nigga ." I said .

"Damn bae it's like that huh ." He said laughing .

"Yes it's like that bitches not taking my man at all or imma have to break some noses ." I said giggling .

He start laughing he think I'm playing but I'm so serious he's my nigga go get your own hoe and I'm definitely talking about Jayliah ass.

"Can you please get off the phone damn ." Ashley said rolling her eyes.

"Baby ash hating again ." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes I'm hating damn you can see him tomorrow." Ashley said.

"Whatever" We both said laughing .

After a few minutes we told each others bye and hung up.

"It's about fucking time ." Ashley said .

"Ash you need to get laid ." I said shaking my head.

"That's why I have Kim duhh ." She said making a face,

I shook my head as I scroll on Instagram and saw a post were Jayliah posted quote say I'll take your man so I posted

(Just pretend it's Will)

"Bitch you so petty ." Ashley said laughing hard.

"Girl fuck that bitch ." I said frowning .

"I feel like it's gonna be drama coming soon." Ashley said .

"Oh it's most definitely about to be drama cause imma beat the fuck outta Jayliah if she ever try to take my man ." I said.

And I'm serious I will beat the living fuck outta Jayliah band I feel like she's definitely gonna be my next enemy and I definitely ready to break her nose too.

Do y'all like it?

Should I keep it or delete the whole book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.3K 27
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
43K 1.2K 16
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...
212K 7K 36
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
11.4K 945 18
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...