I just want to live freely no...

By SakomiSS

UNDER EDITING AND WON'T RECOMMEND READING NOW Keira died accidentally and then met a god for who knows what r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New Story Maybe
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A Notice (Urgent One)

Chapter 24

2.4K 76 28
By SakomiSS

Keira managed to send away Yukito to his kingdom. Yukito was ready to live there permanently but Keira shoo-ed him away. Yukito had to sadly leave and he almost cried while waving Keira bye.

The Duke and others were busy with their work. Keira originally also had some work to do and he finished it quite quickly.

Lily, John, and other servants were also busy with their work. There was silence in the mansion. Only a few sounds of walking and working were heard. But it was a peaceful calm silence overall.

If Keira had to be honest, then he'd admit without a second thought that he liked this atmosphere.

There were no sounds, no complications, and no insects (*Cough* yk who *Cough*) around him.

He could do whatever he wanted. He could be anything he wanted. There was nothing he couldn't achieve. And even if there was, he was already contended with his life that he didn't need anything more. But Alas! The people around him never stop showering him with troublesome things (gifts) to deal with.

The silence was peaceful. He didn't have to work hard. He could have anything he wanted. This is the life he wanted. A peaceful and free life...

Though this peacefulness was sometimes bothered by a few mosquitoes (*Cough* yk who *Cough*), it was still free and the life he desired. A life where there would be no restrictions.

It's not like he didn't lead a happy life in his 2nd life. Yes, there was peacefulness and happiness there. But it was nothing like this. The world is too complicated for free souls like him. It was full of greediness and unruliness. Sure there were those happy moments with his family. But that life was still not a bed of roses for him.

There were times when some people degraded him. He was bullied in school for looking like girly. Though it was not that much, his family still pressured him a little to achieve greater things. His family's actions were not for his bad. It's because they wanted him to be successful.

But the result was too great that it was a bit unnatural. He achieved too many things in that one life no one could ever imagine. 

As a result, he was shunned by others and was labeled 'extra-ordinary' or 'prodigy'.

But he could care less about it. But he had to remain single his whole life because of this.

He lay down on the bed and started thinking... stuff. (Saki: Not THAT stuff, guys!)

When he came to this world again, he was reminded of the 1st life where he had suffered and died.

He felt that it was unfair. He wanted to live. He wanted to be loved.

And after returning to that life, he wanted nothing. He just... wanted to live freely without having to worry about anything.

He was doing just that. But didn't realize when it had come to be like this. How everyone now loves him dearly. How he has a lover. How he can have everything.

Then why was his 1st life like that?

Why was he unloved?

Why did he die?

Well, he died for scheming against his fiancé's white moonlight.

Wait... his "fiancé's" white moonlight?!

Then... then... his fiancé is the trashy one here, right?!

They were engaged...

'If your fiancé has someone else, then, of course, you'd be furious.'

'And if your fiancé wanted to break off the engagement to be with 'that' someone, then, of course, you would protest.'

'But you would let him go only if you had no feelings for him.'

'And since I had feelings for...'

'Huh?'

'Why did I have feelings for him?'

'I... I can't remember.'

'Why can't I remember?'

'Was it his... face?'

'Nah. His assistant is way more handsome than him.' (Saki: 100% agreed.)

'And compared to Yukito now, he's nothing.'

'Then...'

'What was it that made me fall in love with him?'

'Because he was my first friend? Because he treated me well?'

'Was I stupid?!'

'Who in their right mind would fall in love with anyone who treats them well?!'

'But now that I think of it...'

'I wasn't that stupid even when I was a kid.'

'Then what caused all this?'

'I wasn't in love but yet I 'believed' I was in love?'

'Why would I do so?'

There are so many boys and girls in this world.

This means that there's no particular reason for him to fall in love with Riley (His fiancé).

He admits that he also doesn't know the exact reason for falling for Yukito. But it was more like destiny and natural. Something he was involved in.

But with Riley... it felt as if he was working like a doll.

A doll that does things told by others. More like a puppet.

Keira thought it was unfair when Riley chose Ilya. He didn't even know why.

The scenes in his 1st life were distorted but he knew that he wasn't in love with Riley. It's because he knows now what love is...

He understands love now.

He now knows why love is illogical.

(Saki: I don't know if this is cringe or childish to you or not. But forgive me since I've never been in actual love, let alone a relationship.)

Yeah, he and Yukito falling in love with each other might be illogical but it was natural.

But with Riley, it felt unnatural and superficial.

Like the story written in a story or novel.

Wait... God indeed wrote his fate in a story.

Then all these things were just following the plot without any emotion?

And if this thing is absurd, then the others are too.

Because if he looks into his memory, then there ARE weird and absurd things. He remembers that when he was born, the maids often said that his parents were overjoyed to have him. Even his brothers were clinging to their mother's side when he was in the tummy. But since he was kidnapped right after he was born, he had little memory of what actually happened.

But he doesn't think they lied. Because when his father and brothers asked for his forgiveness and clung to him, Felix, his father's assistant said that he was glad to see them act like before.

'Then that means that my family actually loved me...'

'Then why was I hated?'

'Why did they hate me so much and did so many mean things to me?'

'It's not because they hated me...'

It was all part of the plot. The story's plot to be exact which God had written.

Then that means if there was no such thing as plot and story, he wouldn't have to suffer that much.

That fucking God!!

If he looks back into things, then almost all of them of illogical.

Let's say it from the start.

When he was born, he was kidnapped. And no one could find him.

Like hell, he would believe something like this!!

His father was a duke. THE DUKE OF LEON DUCHY! There's no way he wouldn't find him.

The so-called plot worked here.

And the reason why his father and brothers hated him, was his mother's death.

'Are you fucking kidding me?!'

1st of all, it's not like HE killed his mother. 2nd of all, he had never even SEEN his mother's face clearly. And lastly, his mother was ILL! HOW COME HE KILLED HIS MOTHER?!

The plot was already fucked up from the beginning. Who was he kidding?

The story which God wrote was shit. Even kids can write better than him. Wait... that's actually... WHATEVER! God even killed Keira's mother for absolutely no damn fucking reason!! The plot of the story can go eat shit!

This means that falling in love with Riley was naturally bullshit too.

But if he hadn't fallen in love with him, Keira could've lived.

How did Riley and Ilya (OG MC) end up together again?!

Oh... yeah...

*Expressionless* "It was that same love at first sight shit..."

'But can I really say that?'

'Yukito also fell for me like that.'

'Wait... no. He actually thought of messing with me at first and then he accidentally fell in love.'

'Whatever. But...'

Even Riley and Ilya didn't love each.

Why does he know that?

He just does. (Saki: Duh.)

'Also, the noble and the whole community protested when I was first engaged to Riley. Why? Because I was a boy. And when Ilya came into the picture and Riley announced their marriage, everyone was like, 'Be happy. Take care of yourselves better. Wish you a happy and prosperous life.' BULLSHIT!!'

'And in this era, off-springs are important. The nobles' roles were to force the king to take concubines since the queen was a guy. But did they do something like that in the story? Like hell they did shit. Riley only had Ilya in his life and the topic 'concubine' was not even mentioned in the story.'

'Not like I would let Yukito have any side bitch. Moreover, he already told me the solution of adopting a relative.'

'But even so...'

'That damn fucking God bastard!' (Saki: Lol not Kei cursing out GOD)

In this life, the plot was overthrown.

Maybe it was from the moment he had opened his eyes after dying in his 2nd life...

The plotline was messed with. And so the characters were bewildered and they had to say their own lines from their hearts instead of the script of the story.

*Expressionless X2* "And that's the reason why my peaceful life took a U-Turn."

His fathers and brothers now cling to him.

The capture targets and the protagonist tried to pursue him. But they're now crying since he got a partner.

The servants and knights respect him.

The nobles fear him for who knows what reason.

Both the genders like him which also makes him look like the purest bottom and that is illogical as hell.

He got a lover who's always whining to get married.

He should've guessed it from the beginning that things were about to go downhill.

But it's not that bad now.

He IS living freely.

Just like a salted fish.

He doesn't have to work hard that much.

His lover is good to him.

His relations with others are... stable.

'It's all because of the plot.'

'If it wasn't the plot, then his fathers and brothers wouldn't have treated with that way.'

'It was the plotline's fault. They must've worked like puppets like in the 1st life.'

'And they already apologized. Besides, I gave a second chance to make it up to me because I wanted familial love.'

'It wasn't their fault entirely since they had no control over themselves. But even so...'

'I can't deny that I was hurt the most. I was the victim. I also did wrong things in my 1st life but I didn't deserve to die.'

'...Let's exclude the fact that I tried to kill Ilya in jealousy according to the plot.'

'I didn't deserve the treatment I was given in my 1st life. And I already punished my family... kind of? I mean I ignored them, messed with them. I haven't really given anyone punishments in my three lives, so I don't know how to. But they should count as punishments since they were sad and bawled their eyes, right?'

'Whatever all this might be.'

'There are no longer any if's...'

'What matters now is that...'

*Smiling gently* "I'm happy..."

"YOUNG MASTER!!!!"

Or not...

Saki: Uhh...... Update?

Also, don't mind me cursing every second. It's like me IRL but not that much in front of others. Btw, did you know?

I'm pretty fucking damn fucking sure you fucking knew this fucking shit.

Moreover, I'm an angel, you know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 37.7K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
153K 17.1K 48
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
266K 18.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.2M 30.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...