๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By FUTUREISYOURS

Huey and Jasmine have matured both ways, and have learned more about the world as they grow together. But Jas... More

# ๐relude
# 001
# 002
# 003
# 004
# 005
# 006
# 007
# 008
# 009
# 010

# 011

1.4K 54 97
By FUTUREISYOURS

NOW PLAYING: GEEKIN ― Ddg , Nle Choppa, Bia.

WELCOME BACK TO BIGLOTTERY PRODUCTIONS: 👜

WE ARE BACK WITH THE REAL BOONDOCKS: FINALE CHAPTERS: FINAL PAGE !

# THREE WEEKS LATER !

_____❛ JASMINE DUBOIS
5'17'23||yonkers'nyc ❜_______

I smiled holding the cheese pretzel, as Me, Huey, Riley, Cindy, Rae, Raiden, and Micheal walked through the mall.

"I'm so excited for summer break bro, we gotta go to American dream mall!" Raiden told us, I nodded in excitement. "Oo ya! They have a new SpongeBob ride!" I added on

"Yall tryna go to Coney Island next week?" Huey wondered. "That would be fun!" Rae spoke up.

"As long as we don't get any hot dogs, that shit is gay" Riley informed us. "Bro you think everything is gay!" Cindy laughed, causing the rest of us to laugh.

Before I blinked, I ended up bumping into this group of boys, dropping the cheesy pretzel in the shape of hello kitty.

I frowned and looked up for my heart to sink down to my feet.

It was Atlas, Rafeal and some other boys. Atlas turned around and sort of frowned picking up my bag, handing it to me.

"Oh hey Jasmine.." Rafeal spoke up, a smile taking over his face. "Come on Jas let's go." Raiden and Riley quickly took my hands leading me to this Hello Kitty themed store.

"Hmm, it's not nice to leave friends handing." He called out before I felt his hand grab my arm.

*BOOM*

Out of no where, Huey landed a punch on Rafeals nose. It began leaking blood to the point it soaked his shirt. Rafeal held his hand over his nose preventing it to snap, everyone could see the tears fly to his nose.

Rafeal stood up and started throwing hits at Huey none of them connecting though, Huey was aiming his punches at Rafeal's nose, mouth and throat.

Atlas began pulling up his Amiri's, which resulted in Riley to immediately fly over to him, seeing as he didn't want anyone jumping his brother.

A blink of an eye and almost everyone from our school, and everyone that was inside the mall surrounded this fight, recording everything, some people were on instagram live too.

Rafeal took a hold of Huey's curls trying to swing the boy around. Causing the both of them to fall. Huey continued punching Rafeal anywhere it would leave a mark and Hurt.

Sooner or later everyone in the mall heard a popping sound. It went silent. Huey dislocated Rafeal's jaw, and when that happened. His tongue got stuck in the fractured bone.

Which lead to a Blood curdling scream to come out of him.

I enjoyed this cause I didn't feel bad, in fact it brought me joy!

Huey quickly came over to me, and he pulled his curls into a ponytail. "Lets go, on my MOTHA imma wild out if we stay here, gangsta." Huey huffed, we all gathered our things and quickly left.

Jumping into Cindy's car we sped off, driving to the Freeman's. "Yo you dead broke that nigga jaw!" Raiden joked. "Nah its crazy cause that Atlas nigga tried to fight me fa what?" Riley added in kissing his teeth.

I held Huey's hand sighing, shaking my head. "I'm tryna get sum to eat guys!" Raiden spoke, Micheal kissed his teeth and side eyed him.

"Your always hungry, nigga." Rae joked, shaking her head. "Whatever, cause you ain't say shit when I was eating ya-" Raiden got cut off by rae twisting his lip.

Cindy pulled in front of the freeman's, Huey, Riley and I got out the car. "Happy birthday again Jas ! Love you bae!" Cindy and Rae waved , before they drove off.

Riley immediately when inside. Huey took my hand and lead me inside as well, leading me upstairs.

"Happy birthday Jas, besides the fight, I hope ya day went good." Huey sighed, I quickly nodded sitting next to him on the bed. "Ya fight made it better." I reassured him.

He nodded playing with my bright Orange curls,  twirling his finger through them. I smiled relaxing under his touch.

"I'm sorry I never showed you affection before, I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He mumbled more to himself but I heard him.

I quickly jumped up from my spot, whipping my head to his. "Really? Like your not playing right?.." I questioned. He nodded looking more so nervous.

I've never in my life seen HUEY FREEMAN nervous ! , it was shocking to say the least.

"Of course I will ! , I've been dying for you to ask." I told him, as he pulled me into a long passionate kiss. I wanted this feeling to last forever as his hands laid on my waist.

He pulled away standing up, pushing his curls back. "I got you something, my mom helped me." He told me before leaving the room

I patiently waited kicking my feet back and forth humming softly to creepin by weekend and metro. Shortly after Huey returned back with two party bags both pink. He sat them next to me, and then he pulled out a pretty pink wrapped up box with a big bow on it.

"I hand wrapped this shit, so I hope you like it. If not imma hurt you." He joked, a sweet smile taking over his face, which also made me smile.

He handed me the pink bow box and urged me to open it. I carefully unwrapped the bow, then took off the pink wrapping paper to be met with three velvet boxes.

In three different sizes, Huey told me to open the bigger box first, doing just that I was met with a diamond crusted Cuban chain with my name engraved as the pendant.

I gasped as it's shin almost blinded me, looking up at him, he then told me to put it on. Excitement took over my hands as i unclipped the clasp of the chain putting it on my neck

It was a little heavy, I clipped the clasp, laying it on my neck. Turning around I opened the next box. Being met with a soft pink and white diamond watch, written on it 'Cartier' it was beautiful, Huey helped me put it on.

Then the next box was the smallest, I hesitantly opened it to be met with a diamond ring, in written was 'my promise to you'. I almost choke on my surprise, I looked up at Huey who was paiently waiting.

"It's a promise ring, so do you like it ma?" He tilted his head with conversation, I quickly nodded. "It's beautiful! It's so beautiful Huey, I'm trying not to cry. I can't believe it." I mumbled, he smiled bringing me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

He took out his phone and went to Snapchat, recording the stuff he bought, showing the bling to the camera. "Niggas know the vibes, blinged out my baby mothva. Grah grah boom" he mumbled whipping under his nose throwing up OY.

I rolled my eyes smiling at the boys antics, he laughed with me, giving me the other bags, I opened it seeing a huge painting. It was a painting of White chrysanthemums my favorite flowers

"Huey, oh my gosh. Please.. you didn't actually get these pained. I looked up at him, he hesitated before nodding to the question. " bro these are beautiful.. thank you!" I thanked him, showering him with kisses and hugs. His pretty smile yet again taking over his once nervous face.

He wrapped his arms around my waist swaying us back and forehead. "I hope you don't ever forget this birthday, I love you." He whispered, I felt tears coming to my eyes. "I love you too." I stuttered over utter shock.

*BOOM*

I turned my head towards the bedroom window seeing heart shaped fireworks blast through the night sky. "Huey freeman, tell me you didn't." I asked, he laughed throwing his head back.

"Raiden urged me to, so thank him." He mumbled kissing my head, I smiled looking at the fireworks light up the sky.

And that's my story, of how I got Huey to finally see me.

How I got to be seen by people I love.

Obviously certain stories had sad falls, mine did too. But in the end all that matters were who stayed by you.

So thank you for reading my story.

The End.

Thoughts?

I might give a short episode for this, I'm not sure but for now this is the end! (I'm sorry if the ending sucked.. 😓)

ENVIE WROTE THIS ! 👛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.5K 25
in which two people become close when they land in after school detention. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ
20.3K 343 23
Fuck around and find out DD Osama x reader this story contains guns, violence, sexual content, and gang activities. etc I reread it lowkey cringe bu...