𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝘿 �...

By sturniolofve

❝ it's 2am and i'm cursing your name. ❞ •˚₊✩‧₊ 🩰 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ───── ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁�... More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

87 7 20
By sturniolofve

chapter four !

irl, social media ...

irl

chris had resorted back to his room. at this point in time, he's laying on his back on his bed; just staring at the ceiling with faint music playing.

how could he have been so stupid? to forget her face, her hair, her smile, her body, everything about her.

the girl he had always been in love with, had started to deteriorate away from his mind, and he wasn't going to let that happen.

"we can't do that, matt! have you seen him? he's literally dumbfounded," chris hears nick say through his closed door, "have you forgotten how much he liked her?"

chris covers his face with his hands, squirming at the use of the word liked, knowing there's no such thing as past tense in this scenario, how could he ever escape from her?

"so you're saying we should leave him alone?", matt responds, which results in an overwhelming loud silence.

chris sits up suddenly, staying there for a while. the memories overtake him, the years of memories ㅡ with her

she was the only one who could ever make chris feel this way. they always had a special connection and one day she just left and ever since then, she slowly lost contact with him, and he gave up.

he laid back down, grabbing his pillow and putting it over his face this time. he hadn't felt this overwhelmed in a long time, and he couldn't believe that she was out there.

his door had been opened. despite this, he didn't move, didn't move the pillow, and didn't look up to see who it was.

he felt the area of his bed next to him dip, and was greeted with a hand on his shoulder. chris groaned, knowing he would have to move.

"chris,", he hears one of his brothers say. removing the pillow and sitting up, he sees nick sitting on his bed, and matt crouched at the end of his bed, holding onto chris' knees, looking up at him with pitiful eyes.

"nick are you actually serious?" chris announces, leaving nick and matt bewildered.

chris stands up, pacing around his room, "you knew about her, that she was out there and you didn't tell me until now?" with teary, glossy eyes, and a shaky voice, chris looks down at the both of them. "are you not going to say anything?", which leaves nick standing up and walking over to him.

nick attempts to put his hand on chris' shoulder, "don't touch me until you tell me what the fuck is going on here!", chris shouts, nick looks down then back up at him.

nick can feel his heart drop, knowing he and matt have hurt chris, he doesn't know what to do. "i'm sorr-",

"no, nick. you're not! i don't believe that you are," nick and matt feel themselves flinch back at chris' breakout of anger, "you BOTH knew how much i loved her before she left, and you've just been keeping her a secret from me? how long have you known about her?"

"one of her youtube videos came up on my recommended about a month ago-" matt starts, then being interrupted by chris again.

"a month?", chris speaks with sadness, his anger now morphing into insecurities, anxiety, fear and a tear rolling down his cheek.

"she went to the met gala,", nick begins, chris sitting back on his bed. nick fidgeting with his fingers and standing in front of him, "that's why i kept talking about it. i wanted you to keep up with it and recognise her yourself, i didn't want to have to be the one to tell you."

chris pinches the bridge of his nose, aggressively wiping away a singular tear on his cheek. feeling overdramatic, chris looks at each of his brothers back and forth. feeling a sense of nostalgia, he quickly stands up, grabbing his hat on the way out of his room. he puts on his nikes and proceeds to make his way out of the house.

matt stands from his position at the end of the bed, running after chris and grabbing his wrist just before he can open the door.

"chris,", matt says softly, "where are you going? you can't drive and it's 11 at night!"

chris yanks his hand out of matt's grip, "a walk.", he says before opening the door. he tries to shut it, but matt catches it, nick coming up behind him and both of them standing at the door together. they watch chris walk down the porch and chris hears several shouts behind him, telling him to "come back" and "you can't go".

but now, he's going to the place that only they know. and he's going to get her back, even if it means giving the world.

social media

pepsilover72

liked by yourfrontdoormatt, theoriginaltriplet and 2,209 others

pepsilover72 somewhere only we know 🌊

comments have been disabled on this post

irl

alora was at the mcdonalds drive thru, feeling anxious about her and emilia's trip to la, she couldn't sleep, which is why she decided to get food instead.

she internally protested on whether to call emilia and see if she was awake, seeing as it was 11pm on a random sunday.

the sky was cloudy, but the moon was bright. it was slowly turning closer and closer to their trip, and alora couldn't stop thinking about it. what if something goes terribly wrong? what if she forgets something huge? what if she meets someone special?

"uh, hello? i need to know your order." alora hears a mcdonalds worker say, snapping her out of her trance, turning to speak into the microphone.

"oh, sorry. can i just have a 20 nugget select with a large pepsi?" she asks, getting comfortable in the driver's seat, taylor swift's 'this is me trying' playing faintly.

"okay miss will that be all?", the worker responds, alora confirming and driving to the next station.

❝ i just wanted you to know,
that this is me trying;
i just wanted you to know,
that this is me trying.  

the song 'this is me trying' always made alora think about her childhood, she would always try hard to be healthy, and happy, but would always suffer through a lot of self doubt and insecurities. she was having a bad night, so she was playing her playlist based off of that song (basically a sad songs playlist).

alora was thinking about her childhood crush, she remembered he lived in la, and since she was going there, all she could think about was him, and to this day she remains furious with herself for letting her mental health take over her and losing contact with him ㅡ christopher sturniolo.

she had finally gotten him out of her mind, and for many months she hadn't experienced any thoughts to do with him, but ever since planning the la trip, he's all she can think about. she still has the 'C' necklace he gave her as her 'leavers' gift ㅡ and she wears it every day.

they had a special bond, of course, she loved his brothers too, but something about him was different. he made her feel things which were too difficult to describe in words. she liked him for years ㅡ she loved him. well, she thought she loved him, but now she's thinking she still does. she feels tears prickle against her eyes, and resists the urge to aggressively hit her steering wheel, knowing she's in a mcdonalds drive thru.

and now, both of them across states from each other, unknowingly thinking about the same thing ㅡ each other ㅡ and the love they have for each other.

social media

Direct Messages

Requests: 99+

allyrivers

christophersturniolo
hey
i don't know if you remember me

OMG GUYS I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM SHUT UP????

nearly 100 reads... this is so scary GUYS THANK UUUU AHHH

also i am so sorry about my inconsistent schedule It's summer soon and i promise ill be updating more regularly soon 🙏

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS SO MUCH 🩷🩷🩷

💌💌💌
- abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...