Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.

03. Grumpy beginnings

27.1K 1.3K 322
By Mxxnchild07

♡Arhaan's pov♡
Black

The absorption of all color with absence of light.

I just love the colour black.
It's hidden, yet boldly visible.

It's Elegant.
Black is mysterious , creating barriers from the outside world. It provides warmth, comfort, silence, protecting all of the discomfort, insecurities and fear.

Black is the sadness the mourning. It's the beauty of autumn's fallen leaves alluring yet dying.

Black conjures the notion of something villainy as it offers concealment for the most heinous of acts.

Black is darkness. Darkness which can't be explained.

Black is power. It can vanish your whole existence with just a slight touch.

I love power.

Power to influence the energy in the room.

The power to not lose your voice to someone who isn't even listening.

Even though I am 23 and still doing my masters, I am the ceo of my fathers company after my father retired.

Some people think that I just got the power because I was next in line after my father but no I worked day and night for this position. After many sleepless nights and hard working days I have proved my worth and got the respect I deserve, I am not braging or anything but some people like this motherfucker sitting in front of me still like to question my worth and existence.

"So Mr Malhotra can I ask you few questions? people want to know about your " struggle" story. People want to know how you got your fathers position, at such a young age"

I could feel the anger rising in me, my hand were clenched so hardly that I could see my knuckles turning ghostly white.

I raised my head lightly as a signal for him to start talking, I don't even want to waste my energy while talking to him.

"Mr Malhotra tell me about your company "

What the ?

I tilted my head at his stupid question but still decided to reply so I can get out of this freak show as soon as possible.

"Well i will just say our company is on no 1 among all the 9 most successful companies in the country.
Our operations span from the exploration and production of cars have been excellent since -"

"I would like to intrupt mr Malhotra but you should have your facts right . I mean knowing about your company is very important. Your company is on spot 2 in the chart of most successful companies not 1. That is Aws company right. If you actualy love your work you should know about it . Well in your case you just got your company. "

"Mr singh you work for apb times right?"

"Yess I am working there for the past 15 years . I am there head repoter."

"Hm then you must know what was the watch time of your publishing website."

"Umm y-yeah its 16 hr per day."

"No its 6. its 6 hours and you are a renowned journalist yourself right , you must know when was the idea of journalism first invented ."

"Umm its-"

"In 1556, the government of Venice first published the monthly Notizie scritte " I said.

"Mr singh are you married?"

"No."

" Do you like women? "

"Ah yes?"

"Do you know when was the first sanitary pad invented?"

"How would I know that ?"

" It was invented in the early 1888" i said again.

"Do you know when womens got their freedom?"

"No."

"Women gained enfranchisement in the Central Provinces, in 1927, and in Bihar and Orissa Province, in 1929. You don't like women do you?"

I could see his ears turning red.

"You should get your facts right about the things you love before questioning me Mr singh and I was correct about my facts. My company is on no 1 position since I became the ceo, because I bought the other company."

"Now I would suggest you to get out of my office this instant."

"y-yes sir."

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

My day just got more worst then it already was. I could feel the headache coming in. I have to see HER.

There was no college today , so I knew where would I find her.

It's not like I am stalking her in a creepy way or something, its just for her safety.

Yeah just for her safety.

I drove my car near the market she and her friend were shopping.

I couldn't see her face so I moved a little closer, and then she turned her head looking at me with those hazel eyes. I know she can't see me because my car is tinted, but those eyes though.

Those hazel brown eyes .

You know the feeling the mix of eerie calmness and nostalgia one feels or the moment when everything slows down and all you do is appreciate the amazing things around you that's what I felt staring in those hazel eyes.

It was strange , rare yet marvellous.
It was calm yet I could fell every molecule in my body light up.

Those hazel eyes had an unfamiliar feeling of being at home.

There she was , standing in her light pink kurti, wearing the prettiest jhumkas I have ever seen.

The storm in my summer .

My sun on a cold day, so bright full of fire.

She can burn my whole existence with one touch and yet I would be pleased to warm my heart and bloom my soul.

She reminds me of the ocean , her soul to deep to explore. Her long raven hair so divine , full of rage. Her lips the ruler of my wet dreams creating memories I could never erase or escape.

She calms my restless soul.

Her eyes holds me still.

She wears the night like the moon durning the day never visible waiting for the the perfect hour to become my brightest firefly.

I have been in love with her since I didn't even knew the meaning of love.

The most beautiful women I have ever seen, the one that can destroy me with her one mere touch.

I love her how I love the moon and the stars , pure and true from afar.
She is my favourite feeling .
Mine and mine only.
My gorgeous chaos , my Inayah.

Flashback scenes ahead.♡♡♡

The first day of there college!!!

I still remember the day I first time saw her.

I was moving towards the checkout section of my college library to pay for the books I chose, it was my first day here.

There was an earthy subtle calming scent in the air it was raining since the morning I was in a happy mood today which was once in a blue moon thing.

Books gave me the pleasure which no other thing can give.

Escaping from reality was my addiction.

All of a sudden my books dropped from my hands and now were on the floor .

I glared at the person I collided with.

Hazel eyes looked back at me, they had a weird warmth and fondness in them , those eyes gave me a feeling I never felt before.

I felt my eyes soften unconsciously.

I bend down to pick up the fallen books as the person also started to help me, our hands slightly touched and there was a sudden electrifying spark which spread across my whole body giving me goosebumps . I didn't dared to look up because I could feel the tips of my ears and face burning up.

Well that's weird.

My heartbeat was increasing rapidly , which was also a weird thing because I guess my heart condition is fine.

While picking up our books we were so close that I could smell her scent and it may sound even more weird because it was the most intoxicating scent. I could smell vanilla and hint of cinnamon and lavender too.

This girl already have an effect on me and I haven't even seen what she looks like.

This is so so weird , why am I even talking like this. She must be some kind of witch and this is part of her witchcraft.

After finally picking up the books I looked everywhere except her face who knows what she could do to me once I see her.

"Excuse me shyad aapke paas meri books hain."

( Translation: I think you have taken my books by mistake)

Fuck her voice. Her voice could calm oceans .

And the moment I looked at her I knew I was a goner.

Her head was tilted , her hair wet due to the rain , water droplets dripping from her long raven hair.

I looked at her face and oh shit she was smiling.

I had to physically take in air from my mouth so I could breathe because for some reason my all body parts have stoped functioning.

Her eyes might not be the colour of the ocean, but I could feel myself drowning in them.

"Lagta hai aapko meri books apni books se jyada pasand aagayi hain."

( Translation: Looks like you liked my book more than yours)

Fuck what the fuck is happening to me this must be not normal because kya ho rha hai mujhe !!!!

"A- a nhi yeh rhi aapki books"

( Translation: no, here take your books.)

I quicky searched for her book and gave them back to her . she must be a professional witch because how is this possible?? Me Arhaan Malhotra never acted like this before.

And why was I stuttering?

Yes this is not normal and I have to get out of here as quickly as possible , jise phele yeh muhjhe aapne vaash mein kar le.

(Translation: before she tames me in her clutches)

I quickly turned around and left the library.

I even left my books behind for which I specially came for.

But for some reason hazel was now my favourite colour.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

After reaching my house I quickly rushed to go to my room.

I could hear my annoying brother Dhruv calling me but I ignored him.

For some reason I keep repeating the incident happened today in the library.
her voice, her eyes.

I could still hear the voice of her eyes, deeper than all roses , they had some kind of mix emotions swirling in them. They were like dead flowers beautiful but still sad for some reason.

I removed my shirt and shoes and layed on the bed , I could feel my eyes fluttering shut .

The next day I woke up and I immediately got ready and went to see a doctor because last night I had a dream and she visited me in it , and for some fucking reason I wished I didn't wake up.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

The doctor was a fucking scam he told me my health is totally normal and nothing is wrong with me.

Should I tell mumma that something is happening to me? No I should not she will get stressed for no reason.

I should ask Dhruv he is stupid and would definitely have a solution for this stupid problem.

Yes this is right.

"Dhruv dhruvvv aabhe ke aabhe upar aa "

(Translation: come here right now)

After 10 fucking minutes this lazy brat finalyy came.

"Wassup bhai all fine shine see how that rhymed "

"Dhruvv "

"Sorry sorry bolo kya kaam hai mere sahib"

( Translation: tell me what's the work, my lord)

Should I tell him , I mean I don't have a better solution.

"Umm I have to tell you something"

"Wait what no way did you really finally kissed someone ?"

"Dhruv shut up"

"Ughh I thought aap finally good news sunaoge."

"Focus dhruv "

"Oh yes haan kya hua "

(Translation: Yeah, what happened?)

"Umm vo"

"Hmm bolo bolo koi galat kaam mein toa nhi phas gaye ?"

( Translation: yess, tell me, wait are you stuck in some illegal work or something)

"Dhruvv" i said annoyed.

"Ok ok bolo bhi "

(Translation : Ok, tell me)

Just say it arhaan just fucking say it.

"Bhai jaldi bolo please mujhe bhot kaam hain , aabhi mujhe niche jake khana bhi khana hai"

(Translation: bro tell me fast, I've alot of things to do. Right now I Also have to go downstairs to eat my food)

"Vo um vo "

( Translation: umm, that’s)

"Vo vo kya "

"I think I like someone and I cant get her out of my head since yesterday, all I do is think about her "
I started rambling everything from yesterday .

"and she is sooo pretty not even pretty she is beautiful "

"Bhai "

"Haan and her eyes oh her eyes they were giving me orgasi-"

"Bhai"

"Haan and "

"Bhaiiiii you are in love . yes sir you are definitely in love with her ."

"Wait what "

Fuck fuck fuck I just rambled every thing and now he knows fuck he will tell everyone. For fuck sake I am so stupid.

"Bhai calm down its natural you were attracted to her, but looking at your condition it was more than just attraction you are more like on the obsessed stage right now ."

"Par yeh to batao kabh milvao ge bhabhi se ?" He said smugly.

( Translation: but tell me this first, when will you introduce me to my sister in law?)

"Dhruv tu kya keh raha hai mein toa uska naam bhi nhi janta "

( Translation: what are you even saying? I don't even know her name till now)

"Oh don't worry about that mere hacking skills se sabh possible hai"

( Translation: everything is possible from my hacking skills)

Dhruv went in his room and bought the laptop, being a hacker for our mafia he can easily hack anywhere.

Hacking in our college administration forms he starts digging for information.

"Dhruv stop this, it's a bad idea."

"Mill gayi shayad , dekhna ek baar."

( Translation: I think I found her, see and Tell me if its her )

I looked at the screen and there she was. Well for fucks sake I am doomed now.

"Inayah sharma naam hai bhabhi ka " he said with a smirk looking at me.

( Translation: is the name of sister in law)

Inayah.

fuck this sounds nice.

" Dude you were correct she is berry berry pretty , Lets stalk her. I'll find her on instagram. "

"Pagal hai kya chal nikal mere room se "

( Translation: are you mad? Get out of my room this instant)

"But kyu this will be fun"

( Translation: but whyyy)

"Dhruv "

"Bhai please "

"Dhruv out "

"Okeyy whatever , your welcome by the way."

As dhruv was leaving the room I quicky grabbed the laptop from his hands

"Oh itni jyada hypocricy you naughty naughty , bhai aapko khud stalk karna tha mujhe hi bol dete mein apko ese hi de deta."

( Translation: so much hypocricy, naughty naughty bhai, if you wanted to stalk her alone you should’ve told me earlier. I would've given you without even asking about it )

"Shut up mein toa bas iss liye le rahan hu ki tu na dekhe "

( Translation: shut up, I'm just keeping the laptop so you don't stalk her)

"Haan haan whatever helps you sleep at night, by the way why are your cheeks turning red.?"

( Translation: yess, yess)

Without thinking I touched my cheeks , but they were definetly not hot , and then I got it this fucker was laughing in the corner.

"Ha ha bhai made you look."

I closed the door on his face.

And kept the laptop on the bed, its not like I would actually see the laptop and stalk her , I scoffed , what am I a hormonal 15 year old guy?

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

Fuck she definitely is beautiful specialy in that kurti , oh for fuck sake I am a nosy , impatient person so what its not like I actually know that her favourite colour is lavender and she loves dogs or how she likes the sound of rain and painting and sunsets and stargazing , she likes the smell of earth after it rains, misty mornings, coffee , baking , books , her bestfriend since 2nd grade is Avni.

Ok maybe I am a little obsessed , but its not a bad thing right?

right.

Yes its not bad.

After few hours scrolling through I reached her last picture and decided its enough for today.

I looked at the time and it was 2 am, for how long i have been on the laptop ?

7 hours.

Well for fuck sake she is irresistible.

●○●☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○•○

Its been 3 week now.

Three week since I have been smiling for no reason. Staring at her from the last bench of the class room.

3 weeks of thinking about her too much.

Sometimes I get scared , me Arhaan Malhotra is scared because his heart thinks about her so often, that he is afraid maybe one day she will become his heart.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○
Time skip:

1 year later :

I am in love with inayah sharma from the moment I saw her , here I fucking said it.

I am in love with her

Oh this feels nice.

Its been a month now , now I have officialy become a stalker.

She is in my college , with scholar ship of course because she is beauty with brain.

We are in the same class

I see her everyday.

Her looking at books with so much love and me looking at her , sometimes I get jealous of her books , and I shouldn't even be jealous she is not even mine.

For now ofcourse.

She make it kinda hard not to stare though.

I mean just look at her, she is perfect.

She is constantly on my mind while I don't even cross hers. For once I want her to say my name ,I want to know what it would be like what would she think when my name is mentioned.

I know she hates me.
Not that " I don't like you kinda hate"

No. She hates me with every fiber of her being.

We are rivals after all.

The way her mind works have always surprised me. She is smart and she knows it.

I love competing with her. Its like it's our world and people are just living in it.

I can easily let her win, let her have the power. But no, I crave her attention, and I am not guilty for it.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

♡Present time♡

Next day ( in college)

I was sitting in the class room waiting for it to begin. The class room doors open and enters Inayah sharma.

My weakness. The beginning of my tragedy.

I smirk at her, when I see her looking for the empty seats.

But there are none except for the one next to me.

It's not like I particularly saved that one just for her, or not that I threatened everyone to mind there businesses when they tried to sit next to me. No. I would never do such a pathetic thing.

When she finds out that there are no empty seats , she glares and walks toward me.

" I saved you a seat " I said smirking.

" I'd rather die siting next to you, but thanks I guess. "

She was about to walk away to find another one, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit next to me.

" What the- what's wrong with you , I could've slipped"

"The teacher is here , I also have no interest sitting next to you"

She just groaned and looked forward.

" Good morning class , I have the results of the test that happened last week . I'll be discussing your performance individually with you all. "

Ms Gupta starts distributing the results to everyone, I purposefully did bad in this test because I knew Ms Gupta would ask Inayah to tutor me and how can I miss an opportunity like this.

She comes on our desk and hands us our results.

" Arhaan you just got 30 percent this time , which was shocking as you are one of the smartest student. "
Her eyes falls on Inayah sitting next to me.

" congratulations Inayah you got 98 percent, speaking of which you could tutor Arhaan for some time , it would also help you to know each other and solve your rivalry issues. "

Right in the bullseye. Exactly how I wanted.

Inayah turns and looks at me with a glare.

I just softly smiled at her.

Well this would be fun.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

An : Taking a deep breath this chapter is finaly over.
You got to see our lover boy thought ♡♡

Main plot will be starting soon so stay tuned!!

If you guys want to give any suggestions you can message me , so I can add that in the future <3

Don't forget to vote (☆) its give the motivation to continue ♡

Follow me on instagram: https://instagram.com/mxxnchild07?igshid=ZDc4ODBmNjlmNQ==

Next chapter will be coming soon.

This is unedited soo bear with the mistakes for now :)

Byeeee Humans
Peace ✌️
And treat people with kindness (even the mean ones )♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 72.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
182K 6.8K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
185K 10.2K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
174K 19.1K 58
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...