Quit

By -kissland-

"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 53

370 21 24
By -kissland-

{ Ariana's POV }

"Hi, Court." I smiled and hugged Courtney.

"Hey." Courtney hugged me back.

"Where's Y/n?" She asked.

"I don't know. She said she has to study." I told her.

"She's not though." Courtney said and I looked confused at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ariana, I suggest you check 21's story more often." She told me and I grabbed my phone.

They were at a club, and Y/n was on a few videos, but she wasn't doing anything bad, well except lying to me.

"Did she think I wouldn't find out?" I asked.

"She probably knew you were gonna find out but she also knows that she can easily gaslight you." Courtney said and I looked at her.

"Seriously, Courtney?" I asked.

"What? It's really fucking obvious, Ari. She makes you the bad guy in every situation. Like imagine you cheat and you blame the other person for not forgiving you. Like what the fuck?" Courtney said.

"When you say it like that it does sound bad, but she had a point." I told her and Courtney's eyes widened.

"Oh my fucking- you can't be serious!" Courtney yelled and I sighed.

I went on Instagram again and saw that 21 posted a new story. Y/n was tagged on it so she has to appear somewhere.

{ Courtney's POV }

Ariana was looking at her phone and suddenly her phone dropped. I looked at her and all the color had been drained from her face.

"Ari?" I asked.

Her hands flew to her mouth and she fell on her knees, starting to cry loudly. I hadn't seen her cry like that in a while.

I kneeled down next to her and tried to talk to her but she wasn't responding. She just kept crying, trying not to make a sound but failed miserably at that.

I picked up her phone and saw that she was on 21's instagram account so I figured that she saw something on his story.

I scrolled through the videos until I saw a video that Y/n was tagged in, I almost screamed.

Y/n was getting a lap dance by a fucking whore. And the way Y/n touched that woman's body told me that she was enjoying it.

But that wasn't everything. Once that woman was done, she straddled Y/n's lap and grinded on her while Y/n kissed her neck.

This seriously wasn't the Y/n we all knew. She wasn't into strip clubs and bitches. She would've called this behavior cringe.

I let Ariana's phone down carefully and hugged her. She cried even louder this time.

"Why? Why me?!" Ariana cried into my chest and it broke my heart.

"It's okay." I whispered and kissed her head.

It wasn't helping one bit, she just kept crying. After one hour she had calmed down a little but she barely said anything.

"I can't do this anymore, Courtney." Ariana said and I nodded my head.

"You have to leave her." I told her and her eyes filled with tears.

"I don't know if I can. I love her so much." She said and I pouted.

"It's okay. You got this." I said and rubbed her back.

She texted Y/n telling her to not come over again and immediately after that Y/n called her.

{ Your POV }

"Don't come over again." I read Ariana's message and immediately called her.

After my second call she finally picked up.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Ariana yelled at me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked calmly.

"Oh don't you go calling me 'baby' now. I seen that video where you were basically about to fuck that ugly whore." Ariana kept yelling.

"Stop yelling and I wanted to tell you about it." I said.

"Oh and what were you gonna say? 'It was the drugs, baby. I promise I'll change. Give me a second chance.' Well how many second fucking chances do you want?!" She yelled.

"No, it wasn't the drugs this time." I said and she laughed sarcastically.

"Really, Y/n? Really?" She asked.

"Let me fucking speak." I said and she stayed silent.

"Scooter fucking called me and he said I should stay the fuck away from you because people be hating the shit out of us. And he said I have to do something about it so what fucking else should I do than chill in fucking night clubs and have strippers all on me?!" I asked her angrily.

"I don't fucking care about that Y/n, what the fuck? You should've fucking talked to me about this instead of fucking doing this behind my back. You have no idea how fucking much you hurt me." She yelled at me.

"Can you stop being so fucking selfish? I did this for you and your fucking career! I'm so fucking sorry for trying to save your fucking career!" I yelled at her through the phone and everything went silent.

"I'm sorry." She said after a minute.

"It's okay. Are we over?" I asked her.

"No." She said and I sighed in relief.

"Good." I said.

"I love you." She told me.

"I love you too. I'm coming over." I said.

"I really wanna see you but Court is here. She's a little heated." Ariana said.

"Okay." I said.

"I love you." Ariana said again.

"Yeah. I love you too." I said and hung up.

{ Ariana's POV }

"Hey baby." I pecked Y/n's lips and grabbed the flowers from her hand.

"Are they for me?" I asked.

"Who else would they be for?" Y/n asked and kissed my cheek softly.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We walked into my living room and sat down.

Y/n wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. She put her head in my neck and kissed it softly.

"I missed you." She said and smelled me.

"I missed you too, but did you just smell me?" I asked.

"Yes." Y/n mumbled into my neck, tickling me.

I giggled and snuggled into her. We were cuddling for a while until my doorbell rang.

"Who that?" Y/n asked.

"I think the girls." I said and got up.

I opened the door and in came Victoria, Courtney, Alexa and Njomza.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Victoria whispered to me and pointed at Y/n.

"Be nice." I said but it had no point.

Only Alexa said hi to Y/n because she didn't know that we were dating. It was awkwardly quiet between us and Y/n had one arm around me.

"So how are you guys?" I asked.

"Good and you, Ari?" Alexa asked, the other three stayed quiet.

"Me too, thank you Lexie." I smiled.

Y/n's ringing phone interrupted the silence and Y/n got up.

"I'll be back." She said and I nodded before she left.

"I swear to God if that's one of her hoes-" Victoria started but I cut her off.

"It's not. Now shut up." I whisper-yelled at her.

"What the fuck is going on?" Alexa asked, obviously confused.

"Okay. Y/n and I are dating." I told her.

"Well it was kinda obvious. Is it serious?" Alexa asked.

"Well it would be if Y/n didn't cheat on Ariana twice. Keep in mind we only know about two times, maybe she cheated even more." Courtney said.

"What?! Twice? One time is enough Ariana! What the fuck is she doing here?!" Alexa asked.

"Shut up. She apologized." I said.

"Bro she fucking twisted everything and made you the bad guy. I don't think the word 'sorry' ever left her mouth." Courtney said.

"Because I am the bad guy." I said.

"What? Ariana she blamed her first time on drugs and then the second time, she said she did it for your career. What the fuck, you aren't the bad guy. She is." Njomza said.

"She did it for me and I yelled at her. That makes me the bad guy." I said.

"The gaslighting that she did on you is crazy." Victoria said.

"I could literally slap you right now." Courtney said and I rolled my eyes.

In that moment Y/n walked in.

"Hey, I forgot I have to do a project for school." Y/n said.

I didn't believe her but at the same time I let it go and just nodded my head.

Courtney got up and walked over to Y/n. I was confused as fuck until she stood in front of Y/n and just punched her nose with almost all her strength.

______
Oops 🙊

Stan Courtney for this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 90 24
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’•, ๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’‚" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
19K 432 17
*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago she broke up with Pete. Her live is not as...
84.9K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
347K 8.2K 74
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž? โž ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ž ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๏ฟฝ...