Duality RWBY Harem X Male Rea...

By Atlasmannz

Y/N is the son of Noob Saibot but was raised by the second Sub Zero and the Lin Kuei. One day a Special Force... More

Bio
Rest of bio
prolouge
Harem (updated)
Beacon
Visions
The Birth of Noob Saibot
story idea
1k Reads
Initiation
You people are legends
Jaunedice
Field Trip Postponed
On Hold
It's coming back
The Stray and The Run-away
Black, White, and Blue
Volume 2
Volume 2 Bio
Volume 2 prolouge
Back to Beacon
Trailer 1
Trailer 2 (alternate paths)
New Friends and New Enemies
Raiden in the Flesh (short chapter)
A Minor Hiccup
The Dance Pt. 1
The Dance pt. 2 (shorter then most chapters)
Poll for V3 ending
Volume 3 Bio
Results of poll
The Tournament

Classmates and Lifemates

271 5 0
By Atlasmannz

Y/N's pov

We just got to our dorm room and I couldn't be more relieved. The initiation has made me very tired. The rest of the team also seems tired.

Alex: I'll see y'all in the morning.

Alex then preceeded to jump onto one of the beds and pass out on impact. Akari chuckles at that. I just now noticed how cute her laugh was.

Akari: I guess we'll have to wait for decorating tomorrow.

Ashley: Yep. Guess so. Night, losers.

Y/N: Night, Ash.

Ashley then got on her bed and went to sleep. Akari then yawns. Even her yawns are cute... wait a minute something's happening here.

Y/N: I'm gonna go to sleep as well.

Akari: You know, I saw a balcony near the dorms. Wanna go sit for a bit.

Y/N: Bit past curfew... but, yeah sure.

Akari: Alright let's go.

She grabs my arm and leads me out the door. We then head to the balcony she saw and we just hang out there.

Akari: The view is beautiful isn't it?

I look out and see the city of Vale. It looks amazing from this point.

Y/N: Yeah, it really is.

I then sat down on a bench because my legs were getting a bit tired. Akari sat beside me.

Akari: I haven't seen this good of a view since when I first saw the Shirai Ryu fire gardens.

Y/N: The only sights I saw were the snowy hills of where the Lin Kuei temple stands.

Akari: I only saw those once. The day we met.

Y/N: You are not missing much.

Akari giggled at that.

Akari: That it is one of the reasons we just clicked. You're funny.

Y/N: Thank you.

Akari: Do you ever wonder what would've happened if our fathers never fought eachother.

Y/N: We would have won the first Mortal Kombat tournament earlier.

Akari: I guess you're right.

Akari yawned.

Y/N: Tired?

Akari: Yeah. I think I'm ready to head back.

I then saw out of the corner of my eye Raiden was standing to the left. I shook my head and looked again. He wasn't there.

Y/N: Me too. I'm so tired I'm seeing things.

Me and Akari start heading back to the dorm when she grabs my arm.

Akari: Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Akari: U-uh. I-I kinda like... Uh...

Y/N: You like what?

Akari: U-uh. Cats! I like cats! Yeah!

Y/N: Alright?

Akari and I went back to the dorms and went to sleep.

*dream*

I was in the middle of the Emerald Forest again.

Y/N: What the hell am I doing back here?

Raiden: I will answer your questions.

Y/N: Why are you back?

Raiden: To show you more.

Y/N: Show me more what.

Raiden: What must happen to ensure Earthrealm's survival.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Raiden: Something you do or do not do sets off a chain of events that kills everyone you hold dear. And destroys Earthrealm.

Y/N: Show me.

Raiden opens a portal.

Raiden: Follow me.

I walk through and I see Yang's arm has been cut off and Blake is injured on the ground.

Y/N: Is this what I must stop.

Raiden: No, you choose if this happens. What I show you next you will decide if it happens or not as well.

We walk through another portal and I see Pyrrha being injured by an arrow percing her shoulder.

Raiden: This is one of the events that can happen or won't.

Y/N: Yes, Raiden.

We then walk into another portal. I see Alex fighting multiple grimm at once with Kung Jin.

Y/N: Please survive, my friends.

Raiden: What happens to everyone is for your actions to decide.

We walk through yet another portal where I see Father and Master Hasashi fighting side by side against more grimm then Alex and Kung Jin along with outworlders.

Y/N: Tell me these aren't happening at the same time.

Raiden stays silent.

Raiden: I have one last thing to show you.

We walk through the last portal where I see Either Alex or Takeda dying by the hands of Noob Saibot.

Y/N: That bastard comes here?

Raiden: I'm afraid so. I must go now. Remember your actions will have consequences good or bad.

Y/N: Wait!

*dream ends*

I have just now woken up and realize it seven in the morning.

Y/N: Shit.

Alex: What's going on.

I look at him and my mind goes back to seeing him die.

Y/n: Nothing. Just a headache.

Alex: Well, take some Tylonal and get moving. We got classes at nine.

Y/N: Alright.

I then got up, got dressed waited for everyone else and went to class. We arrived early and I was able to talk to Takeda and Cassie.

Takeda: So, who were you with in the forest?

Y/N: Alex. He landed a few yards away.

Cassie:(mind) Thank god he didn't get paired with Ash or Akari.

Y/N: What about you?

Takeda: Kung Jin.

Y/N: Oh. Take down anything big?

Takeda: Just a few Beowolves and an Ursa.

Y/N: I killed a Beowolf and a Nevermore.

Cassie: Oh that's co... wait did you say you killed a Nevermore?!

Y/N: Yeah, why?

Takeda: Those things are huge dude. Awesome job.

Y/N: Thanks.

Takeda: Just for that... we are gonna go get you some new music cd's.

Y/N: Sweet.

Cassie: Hey, Y/N? You think we could talk after class?

Y/N: Actually I'm gonna have to go see Ozpin about something. Maybe another time?

Cassie: For sure.

Port: Take your seats!

I sit down next to Alex at the table my team was at. Team RWBY and Team JNPR run as soon as class starts. Team RWBY sit at the table under our section.

Port: Monsters! Deeeeeemons... prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely prefer to them as pray! Ha ha!

This joke is met by silence.

Takeda: BOO! You suck!

Port: Hallway, Mr. Takeda!

Takeda: Damn it.

Takeda walks out of the classroom to wait in the hallway.

Port: Where was I? Uhhhh... and you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more tgen to tear you apart! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...

He winks at Yang making her groan uncomfortably.

Y/N: What the fuck was that?

Port: N-nothing.

Y/N: That's what I thought. Keep going.

Yang turned around and mouth 'thank you' to me. I mouthed 'no problem' back at her.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? The very world!

???: Ayyyy-yep!

The entire class turned and looked at him with confused faces. He quickly sat back down.

Port: That is what you're training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... me! When I was a boy.

I look to my left to see Ashley is asleep, Akari is paying attention and taking notes, and Alex is paying attention but looks annoyed at Port's teaching.

Port: Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man. "Peter", he told me...

I look down and see Ruby is showing off a drawing to her team.

Port: Ah-hem!

He recaptures the girls and my attention.

Port: In the end, the Beowolf no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero. The moral of the story? A true Huntsman must be honorable! A true Huntsman must be dependable! A true Huntsman must be strategic, well educated and wise! Who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Wiess: I do, sir.

I laugh a bit.

Weiss: What's funny?

Y/N: Nothing, Ice Queen.

Port: Well, then, let's find out! Step forward and face your opponent.

Weiss leaves to go get her combat gear on and comes back a few minutes later. She then goes to fight.

Yang: Go Weiss!

Blake: (waves a flag with RWBY on it) fight well!

Kung Jin: She is so going down.

Ruby: Yeah, represent teeeeeam RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby! I'm trying to focus

Ruby: Oh, um... sorry...

Port: Alright! Let the match begin!

The professor breaks the lock. The Boarbatusk immediately rushes at Weiss. She deflects the attack and rolls to the side, avoiding being hit. The Grimm stands there seemingly studying her.

Port: Ha ha! Weren't expecting that were you?

Ruby: Hang in there, Weiss!

Weiss sprints at the Boarbatusk who is also rushing her. She then thrusted Myrtenaster into it's tusk. It then starts struggling throwing Weiss around as she struggles to get her rapier back.

Port: Bold, new approach! I like it!

Ruby: Come on, Weiss! Show it who's boss!

Weiss glares at Ruby distracting her enough to where the Boarbatusk turns it's head knocking Weiss and Myrtenaster away from eachother.

Y/N: This is not going well.

Ruby: Weiss! Go for it's belly! There's no armor underneath.

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!

Ruby looks hurt after Weiss yelled at her. The Boarbatusk then leaps into the air and spins. It lands on the ground and picks up speed as it launches itself at Weiss. Y/N then threw an Ice ball at the Boarbatusk.

Y/N: Get your weapon!

Weiss grabs her weapon and stabs the Boarbatusk in the stomach it squeals and the goes quiet.

Port: Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntress in training!

Weiss gets up exhausted while Ruby still looks hurt. Y/N puts a hand on her shoulder. She gives him a small smile.

Port: I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!

Weiss glares at Ruby and speed walks away.

Jaune: What's wrong with her?

Y/N: That's what I'm going to find out.

Y/N walks up to his team and Cassie's team.

Y/N: I'll catch up with you guys later. I gotta talk to Ozpin.

Y/N then went to go find Weiss and Ruby.

Ruby: Weiss!

Weiss: What?

Ruby: What's wrong with you? Why are you being-

Weiss: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be a leader, and all you've been so far is a nuisance!

Ruby: (scoffs) What did I do?

Weiss: That's just it. You've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child, and you've only continued to do so!

Ruby: Weiss, where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk about working together? I thought you believed in acting as a team?

Weiss: Not a team led by you. I've studied and trained. And quiet frankly, I deserve better. Ozpin made a mistake.

Weiss walked away leaving a saddened Ruby behind.

Y/N follows Weiss as she storms off.

Y/N: Weiss!

Weiss: Y/N?

Y/N: What was that about?

Weiss: I should be leader of Team RWBY!

Y/N: No, Weiss. You shouldn't

Weiss: Excuse me?!

Y/N: You shouldn't be team leader.

Weiss: And why is that?

Y/N: I've only known Ozpin for a short amount of time, but my father taught me to know a wise man when I see one. And Ozpin is very wise.

Weiss: So would you blindly accept his decision after how exceptional I am.

Y/N: Weiss, you can't go your entire life getting what you want.

Weiss: I do not always get what I want... well I do a lot.

Y/N: Weiss, you yelled at Ruby for acting like a child, but you are acting more of a child then she has. You may not be the best leader. But try to be the best teammate you can be.

Weiss: T-thank you, Y/N.

Y/N: You're welcome.

Weiss: I could have handled that Boarbatusk on my own.

Y/N: Sure, Weiss.

Weiss: Thank you for that too.

Y/N: Goodbye, Weiss.

Weiss: Goodbye.

Y/N then walked off to Ozpin's office. He arrived at the door.

Ozpin: Come in.

Y/N entered the office and sat in a chair across from Ozpin.

Ozpin: Is something troubling you.

Y/N: Yes. I've been having these dreams. A man named Raiden. I mean I've heard stories of him from my father but now I'm seeing him.

Ozpin: I know of him. And I know your true  intentions at this school.

Y/N: You know about the-

Ozpin: Tournament yes. And I'm sure they are only dreams. Raiden hasn't been seen in years.

Y/N: Alright thank you, Ozpin.

Raiden(in Y/N's): Heed my warnings.

Y/N: I should get to bed. Goodnight, Ozpin.

Ozpin: Goodnight, Mr. L/N.

Y/N then left to his dorm where he saw Alex talking to Ashley.

Alex: Hey man, you okay? You've been gone a while.

Y/N: Yeah. Just had to talk to Ozpin no big deal.

Alex: Alright then. Akari wanted to talk to you. Said you'd know where she was.

Y/N: Alright. I'll go handle that.

Y/N's pov

I walked over to where the balcony was and saw Akari sitting on the bench. I walked over and sat by her.

Y/N: Hey.

Akari: Hey. The sky looks nice tonight.

Y/N: Yeah. A lot of stars.

Akari: Y/N. Why didn't you raise your hand?

Y/N: Why didn't you?

Akari: Touchè.

Akari and I laughed.

Akari: Y/N I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now. And I've finally built up the courage to say it. I love you.

Y/N: Akari I-I. I love you, too.

Akari and I look eachother in the eyes and slowly lean in. Our lips meet and it is one of the best moments of my life. We seperate.

Akari: I'm kind of tired. I think I'll head to bed.

Y/N: Alright.

Akari's pov

I walk away from Y/N and head back to the dorm where Ashley was waiting for me.

Ashley: You lucky bitch.

Akari: What?

Ashley: You kissed him.

Akari: You actually like him too?

Ashley: Yeah. Everybody does.

Akari: Everybody?!

Ashley: Yes. I like him, Cassie Likes him, Jacqui likes him... I think. Oh and Ruby, Yang, and Blake. Nora flat out admitted it and Pyrrha has been dropping hints. And Weiss might like him now.

Akari: Well, I might be open to sharing him. But we will have to ask him.

Just as I said that Y/N walked in the room.

Akari: Hey, Y/N this may sound a bit weird but, Ashley likes you too and we wanted to know if you were into sharing us?

Y/N: Well, I-I mean-

Ashley: Oh my god. Come here.

She then walked over and Kissed him.

Ashley: Now, what's your answer.

Y/N: Sure. I'm down with that.

Ashley: I'm going to bed. Nighty night.

Akari: Me too. Night, babe.

Y/N: Night you two.

We all got into bed and went to sleep.

Noob Saibot's pov

Quan Chi: Your new weapons are finished.

Noob Saibot: Good.

I pick up the Sickles and give them a twirl.

Noob Saibot: Out with the old.

I throw my old sickles into a fire.

Noob Saibot: In with the new.

I twirl them again and holster them.

Noob Saibot: Roman are we ready for the next robberies?

Roman: Yes. They will be completed soon.

Noob Saibot: Good. The plan is coming together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 784 47
You are Y/N Xiao Long, the brother of Yang Xiao Long. His mother was also Raven. Also Yang and Y/N are non-identical twins. So what happens when Y/N...
7K 43 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...
30.9K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
1.6K 36 3
(F/N) (L/N) a 17 year old teen escapes a place he would personally call hell, and he hides in a forest on a rainy night. The next day, he wakes up t...