A New World?! (Danger Force)

By Ruby9374

(DISCLAIMER!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE DANGER FORCE CHARACTERS, ONLY MAYA AND ALEX. I ALSO DO NOT OWN THE SHO... More

Introductions
The Danger Force Awakens (Ep. 1)

A New World?!

35 1 0
By Ruby9374

(Alex's POV)

It was just a normal night for me, doing my regular night-time routine to sleep and wake up to another awful day again.
After I finished my night routine, I went in my bed and drifted off into sleep.

Once I wake up I find myself on the ground, I stood up to see myself at the Blimp Store. I remember this place from a show I watched, I think it's name was, "Henry Danger?" "HENRY DANGER!" Yes that's it.

I then look around to see my cousin Maya on the ground face first. "What happened to us?" I asked quietly to myself.

I look to see anything or anyone else that might indicate where we are. I then see 4 kids standing up at the same time. I quickly ran over to my cousin to see if she's okay, help her stand up.

Maya: "I'm okay Alex, you?"

Me: "Uh yeah I am. But, do you know where we are?"

A girl with short brown hair interrupts us by saying

Girl: "Yeah, I believe we're at the "Blimp Store." Trying to help Captain Man and Kid Danger fight that scary man over there.

She says pointing at a man with a black bandana, a lizard and scaley like hand, and kind of a grunge like look.

Me: "Wait did you say Captian Man?" I asked

Maya: "And Kid Danger?"

Girl: "Uh yeah, think you guys heard me the first time." She said  kind of rudely.

Wait is this, A NEW WORLD?! I know me and Maya were just reading this on Google, but I didn't know it could actually happen. It also said that we can't go back if this happened, oh God. We did watch "Henry Danger" a lot back in our first world. But, who are these kids, we've never seen them on "Henry Danger."

I nodded to what she said and then  continued with what was happening. There were a few cave men poeple coming at us. All of us started to scream, but we apparently all ran up to one of them and fought him, well tried to.

He threw all of us away from him, and I tried punching him, but he just pushed me and the other 4 kids away, including Maya. The girl ran up to him to try and beat him, but it didn't work, and he threw her in the way of the crates we were hiding behind, and she went through them because of the force.

She got up, I could tell she was angry, I don't know why, but I could just feel and see that she was. All of us started to see her hands glowing red, and after that, a red electricity came out of her hands, and hit the cave man. Launching him away from us and onto a small and also familiar man.

She was looking at her hands while two kids were running away from another caveman. A medium long haired boy was going to try and touch her arm, but she looked at him fast and he flinched.

I honestly really tried to keep my laugh in there. It was kinda funny.  The two other kids were trying to get the other cave man aswell, he was trying to go after a dark skinned girl. But the boy jumped on the man in time to save the girl, which I'm assuming is his sister.

Medium Haired Boy: "Chapa you're a wizard, zap him!" He exclaimed.

Small Man: "She's not a wizard. The explosion from the Omega Weapon must have altered her DNA. So then she glows like that." The small man informs.

Me: "So Chapa's her name then." I say quietly enough so that Maya can hear it aswell.

Maya: "Well I guess so Alex." She said getting annoyed.

Me: "What I'm trying to know their names and who they are." I say to her.

Maya: "Yeah I know, but right now we have other things to worry about." She says to me more annoyed.

He then started to glow yellow, me and Maya were just standing in our own spot watching as this happened. We were also watching out for them and the cave men people.

Dark skinned boy: "Uh, somethings happenin-." He said getting cut off by dissapearing.

Medium Haired Boy: "Whoa you made him dissapear." He said kind of scared pointing at the girl, and where the boy just disappeared from.

Chapa: "That was not me." She said pointing at where the boy just disappeared from.

Me: "Yes I agree with her, it doesn't seem like she did it. The guy over there said that the Omega Weapon did something to our DNA and it makes us glow. Which he and she both did." I said trying to help the girl, and inform the boy.

With the girl nodding her head pointing towards me.

Chapa: "Yeah, I agree with her."

Dark Skinned Girl: "Where did my brother go?" She asked scared.

The short haired girl other known as Chapa was shrugging, moving her arms and her head indicating she doesn't know where he went.

Two cave men stood up coming towards Maya and I. I saw Maya's hands starting to glow green and then ice came out of her hands freezing up the cave man.

(I know green doesn't match with ice and water, but Bose already has blue, and my cousin wanted green as her power, but they will be blue when she hits the bad guy.)

Me: "Whoa, that's a cool one Maya." I said high fiving her.

The cave man came up to us, grabbed Maya and threw her away from us. He then came after me while I was backing away from him.

Me: "Maya!" I said worried and angry.

I felt really angry he did that to her, I started to feel heat going all through my body, and up to my fingers. Then purple fire starts coming out of my hand, blasting the cave man, making him launch away falling onto the small man he just got off of.

(I also know purple doesn't match with fire, but Chapa already has red, and I wanted purple as the suit and power.)

Medium Haired Boy: "Chapa, what did you do to those two?!"

Chapa: "Hey, I didn't do anything to either of you guys!" She said getting more angry. I could even feel how angry she was, this was and is getting very weird.

We all got together in a group pretty far from each other, like a few or several feet away, and we all notice that the brown and medium haired boy's hands started to glow a blue color.

Dark Skinned Girl: "Uhm Bose?" So Bose is his name, okay.

Bose: "Chapa, what are you doing to me?!" He asked her scaredley making his voice crack.

Chapa: "It's not me!" She said still angry. And I can still feel her anger, and Bose's fear. Okay, this is getting weird.

A cave man was then floating up in the air, the boy saw a nickle that he thought was a "Buffalo Nickel," and he ran to it making the cave man fall down on the small man who I think and believe it's Schowz again. Poor man can't get a break from them.

Bose: "Nope just a normal nickel, worthless." He said while throwing the nickel.

The dark skinned boy reappeared again. The short haired girl a few feet in front of him asked

The Girl: "Miles?! Where'd you go?"

The boy who I now know name's is actually Miles said:

Miles: "Top of a blimp. Off to Italy. Also the ocean. Also cave men can't swim. Guys, I think I can teleport." He said counting his fingers while saying all the places and facts to us.

Me: "Oh well that's a cool power."

Miles: "I know right thanks uhh...."

Me: "Oh it's Alexandria, but you can call me Alex for short." I cut him off.

Miles: "Oh well nice name."

Me: "Thanks."

Maya: "Oh and I'm Maya."

Mika: "And I'm Mika."

"Chapa." "I'm Bose." "And I'm Miles."
They all say individually

Me and Maya just said "Nice names." And they all said thank you, and we talked about how we all got here. Apparently me and Maya were here when Bose and Schowz got there at the blimp store, and we got turned into hostages.

(Time Skip)

We were all at Kid Danger's funeral hiding inside some bushes, we all got to know each other while we were deciding a super hero team name for us.

We called Henry and Ray to the bushes to tell them about how our powers were being wonky. We still don't really know all of mine, only the fire part. I haven't told them about me feeling their emotions, I didn't think it was a super power.

Miles teleported in the bushes saying hello in a whole bunch of different languages. And after that we told them that we decided a name for the new team Ray or Captain Man gets now.

All: "We decided to call ourselves, Danger Force!" We all whispered to them excitedly.

Until Miles teleported us somewhere else. Long story short, we all walked back home, did our routines for the night, and we all then went to bed for the other days to start. Oh and also, me and Maya are sisters in this world, we're not cousins, but sisters. Ain't that weird.

"I still can't believe that me and Maya went into a new world though?! It's crazy. Welp hopefully this world will be better than my world." I said before going to sleep.

_______________________________________

So this is the first chapter of my Danger Force Story that me and my cousin made. And no, this isn't our real names, but it was kind of fun to make my imagination to life. Especially in this one.

Sorry if you guys don't like it or if it sucks, there unfortunately won't be any ships between the actual Danger Force members, but there will be two couples including Alex and Maya in this story. You guys can take the clues and figure it out yourselves.

Also, sorry for any spelling, grammer, or just any mistakes with the episode's plot and words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
810K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...