I love him (Obi-Wan x Luna Sk...

By LuvKenobi

Luna Skywalker is the older sibling (13) of Anakin Skywalker (9). The siblings lived a normal life as slaves... More

Chapter 1: Phantom Menace
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapters 10
Chapter 11: Attack of The Clones
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Revenge of The Sith
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 23

824 11 0
By LuvKenobi

Anakin, Palpatine, Luna were running down the hall towards the elevator they originally we're on. Luna pushed the button that called the elevator up to them. They waited a few moments but it ended up not coming.

"Elevator's not working." Anakin stated.

"You don't say." Luna whispered to herself.

"R2, activate elevator 3224." Anakin said putting his comlink up to his mouth.

After waiting a minute for the elevator. The ship started shaking and tilting downwards. Making the group fall over onto the opened door. Luna climbed in then helping Anakin get up.
Luna helped Palpatine out a little bit grabbing arm. Helping him out.

They got a ways down the elevator until the ship started leveling out again. They started sliding down the elevator shaft. Palpatine grabbed Anakin's leg as they continued falling down the shaft. Luna wrapped her arms around Anakin's waist when he grabbed onto a wire that stopped them from falling.

"Woah." Obi-Wan spoke waking back up then getting a better grip wrapped his arms around Anakin.

"Easy. We're in a bit of a situation here." Anakin stated.

"Did I miss something?"

"Yeah, you missed a little bit." Luna spoke.

"Hold on." Anakin said.

"What is that?" Obi-Wan questioned as something come very fast towards them.

"Uh, oops. R2. R2, shut down the elevator."

"Too late. Jump!" Obi-Wan stated then letting go of Anakin.

Luna then also let go of Anakin as he let go of the wire he had a grip on. As they were sliding down Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Luna reached into their pockets and grabbed a small grappling hook and threw it up and it attached to a beam. Obi-Wan wrapped his arm around Luna's torso and Palpatine still had a hold of Anakin's leg. They were yanked into a opened door that was missing the elevator. They let go of the grappling hooks and landed straight on the ground.

"Let's find something in the main hanger bay that's still flyable." Obi-Wan sated standing up then grabbing Luna's hand helping her up. She grunted as she stood up from the hard landing.

"R2, get down here!" Anakin said to R2 through the comlink. "R2, do you copy?"

They continued their way to the hanger bay but then being stopped by a ray shield that Obi-Wan sensed when we got in the ship.

"Ray shields." Anakin said.

"Wait a minute. How did this happen? We're smarter than this?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Apparently not." Luna stated.

"I say patience." Anakin said.

"Patience?" Obi-Wan stated crossing his arms.

"Yes. R2, will be along in a few moments and then.. he'll release the ray shields."

A door opened then R2 came flying out squealing then hitting the wall on the other side.

"See? no problem." Anakin continued then some destroyers come from the door R2 came from. And then some other droids came from the other door.

"Don't move." The droid said to R2. Then R2 shocked the droid when it put it's hand by R2. "Ow!" The droid shouted then kicking R2 making him fall ti the ground.

"Do you have a plan B?" Obi-Wan questioned.

They were forced right up to the top floor where General Grievous was. Grievous turned around an saw them walk right towards him.

"Ah, yes. The negotiator." Grievous strated. "General Kenobi. We've been waiting for you."

"Excuse me." A battle droid said squeezing between Obi-Wan and Palpatine.giving their lightsabers to Grievous.

"That wasn't much of a rescue." Grievous continued then snatching the lightsabers out of the droids hand.

"You're welcome."

"And-" Grievous coughed. "Anakin and Luna Skywalker. I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little... older." Grievous stated getting up on Anakin and Luna's face.

"General Grievous." Anakin started. "You're shorter than I expected."

"Jedi scum." Grievous said then walking off.

"We have a job to do, Anakin. Try not to upset him." Obi-Wan spoke.

"Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection." Grievous said turning towards them again putting their sabers in his cloak pockets.

"Not this time. And this time you won't escape."

"R2." Anakin said to the droid. R2 started squealing and going crazy causing a distraction.

Obi-Wan turned around quickly and used the Force to grab his saber from Grievous. He ignited his lightsaber cutting off the cuffs on his wrist then turning back around cutting off the cuffs on Luna's wrist then Anakin's cuffs.

"Crush them!" Grievous spoke. "Make them suffer!"

Luna then used the Force grabbing both hers and Anakin's. Luna ignited her lightsaber and threw Anakin's to him.
The guards ignited their double staffs.
Luna and Obi-Wan took on one and Anakin took on one by himself.
Obi-Wan sliced the head off the guard. Luna ran passed the droid think that it was destroyed now. She sliced some battle droids while Anakin was helping the Chancellor. Obi-Wan turned around and saw in fact the droid wasn't dead yet. He went up to the droid and sliced it in half finally killing it.
Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Luna surrounded Grievous by the windows.

"You lose, General Kenobi." Grievous stated picking up one of the guards staffs and throwing it on the window. Grievous flew out the window and used his grappling hook to get to a escape pod.

As the window broke then unignited their lightsabers and grabbed onto something to keep them from flying out the ship. They all took a breath of air as metal shutters closed up the broken window.
Theu ignited their lightsabers once more and finished off the last few battle droids.

"All the escape pods have been launched." Anakin stated putting away her lightsaber.

"Grievous. Can you fly a cruiser like this?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"You mean, do I know how to land what's left of this thing?" Anakin continued sitting down in the pilot chair.

"Well?"

"Well, under the circumstances, I'd say the ability to pilot this thing is irrelevant. Strap yourselves in."

Luna and Obi-Wan sat down by Anakin and try to help him with the ship.

"Open all hatches. Extend all flaps and drag fins."

The ship rumbled and made a large sound that didn't sound to good.

"We lost something." Luna stated.

"Not to worry. We are still flying half a ship." Obi-Wan spoke looking over to Luna.

"Now we're really picking up speed." Anakin stated as the ship flew directly down towards Coruscant.

"Eight plush 60. We're in the atmosphere."

"Grab that. Keep us level."

"Steady."

"Easy, R2."

"5000. Fire ships on the left and the right." Obi-Wan said as they came closer to the ground.

"We'll take you in." A pilot said through their microphone.

"Copy that."

"Landing strip, straight ahead." Luna spoke.

"We're coming in too hot."

R2 squealed as the ship hit the landing strip. The ship stopped with dust and smoke floating in the air.

Obi-Wan looked over to Luna and Anakin smiling and moving his hair out of his face. "Another happy

Soon after they landed a transport picked them up and took them to a senate building,

                                ♡

The transport landed outside the senate building. Some of the members of the Jedi Council were there and some of the senators too.
The door opened Palpatine stood up first and headed out the door. Then Anakin headed out with him. Luna and Obi-Wan stood up and just stood by the door.

"Are you coming Luna and Master?" Anakin questioned.

"Oh, no I'm not brave enough for politics. I have to report to the council. Beside, someone needs to be the poster boy." Obi-Wan answered.

"Hold on. This whole operation was your idea."

"Let us not forget, Anakin. That you rescued me from the buzz droids, and you killed Count Dooku, and rescued the Chancellor carried me unconscious on your back."

"All because of your training?"

"Anakin, let's be fair, today you were the hero and you deserve your glorious day with the politicians." Luna spoke.

"All right, but you owe me one. And not saving your skin for the tenth time."

"Ninth time." Obi-Wan sighed. "That business that Cato Neimiodia doesn't doesn't count. We'll see you at the briefing."

The doors closed again as Anakin walked off. Luna grabbed a hold of Obi-Wan's hand as they headed back to their seat. Luna laid her head on Obi-Wan's shoulder closing her eyes taking a deep breath then opening them again.

"Obi-Wan, I've been keeping something from you and thought this might be the best time to tell you." Luna said lifting her head from Obi-Wan's shoulder. "I'm pregnant. I know it's a lot to process, but I needed to tell you." Luna continued looking down.

"Oh, Luna. Really?" Obi-Wan said smiling. "I'm speechless, this is the best news I've heard in a long time."

"Your not upset."

"No, how could I be."

"Well, we still have a whole war to finish and I won't be able to help in a couple months, and if the council finds out we'll both be expelled from the order."

Obi-Wan kissed Luna making her stop talking for the moment. Obi-Wan cuffed his hands on Luna's face then breaking the kiss.

"The war could possibly end any day now. Don't worry. And if the council does end up finding out it'll be ok. How about after the war we leave the order and go live our live together with our baby." Obi-Wan finished moving his hands and wrapping his left one around Luna amd resting his hand on her stomach.

"I'd like that. As long as we can live on Naboo."

"Anything for you, love."

Obi-Wan and Luna shared one more kiss except this one was a bit longer than the last one.

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other. Obi-Wan grabbed Luna's hand with his right one his hand laid on Luna's leg, as he held her hand he rubbed her hand with his thumb.
Luna laid her head back on Obi-Wan's shoulder almost falling asleep.

"Hello there!"

"Yay, finally the surprise has been revealed, I've been excited to reveal it for weeks now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1K 43
e·ter·nal /əˈtərn(ə)l/ adjective~ Lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning. (of truths, values, or questions) valid for all time; essent...
4.8K 124 24
For years, Aniya Skywalker, the twin sister of Anakin, has lived as a slave, but her life changes dramatically the moment Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn sh...
89.9K 2.7K 31
Emeré Naberrie has always abided by the Jedi Code. After giving her life to the Jedi Order at age six and moving away from her family and home planet...
6.7K 192 18
It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were...