FruitCupWriter98's Oneshot Bo...

By Fruit98

(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tag... More

(Closed) Oneshot Requests
Fem Exe Personalities / reference sheet (Kind Of)
Currently being worked on (revamp)
Endless Love Cycles (Female Majin x Male Reader x Female Lord X Love Triangle)
Infinite Affection (Female Majin x Male Reader Fluff)
A Soul For Two ( Female Sonic.exe x Male Reader x Female Majin Love triangle)
Love Hurts (Female Fleetway x Male Wounded Reader H/C)
Rhymes Of Love ( Fem Mighty.zip x Male Abused Reader)
Encore (Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot)
Another Encore (Female Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot Pt.2)
The Birthday Gift (Fem Human Sonic x Male Reader x Fem Human Sonic.exe)
Human Shinto x Male Reader
revenge on the blue kid (Fem Human Fleetway X Brother of BF Male Reader)
Obligatory Beach One-Shot (Fem Fleetway X Shy Male Reader)
420 Blazing it (Fem Human Sanic.exe X Male Reader)
Human Surge X Male exe Reader
Relapsed Love (Female Relapsed Suicide Mouse x Male Reader)
Sunday Night Saddening (Fem Suicide Mouse x Male Depressed Reader)
Female Senpai Spirit x Male Reader
The Light in a Dark World (Fem Suicide Mouse + Fem Suicide Oswald x Male Reader)
Black Out (Female Black Impostor x Male Reader)
Staring into love ( Fem SCP-096 x Depressed Male Reader)
Lovely but Deadly (Female Tails Doll x Male Reader)
Inky Abyss of Love (Female Ink Bendy x Male Reader)
Golden Love (Female Human Golden Freddy x Innocent Male Reader)
Female Tails x Male Neko Reader
Arcade of Affection (Female Kapi x Shy Introvert Male Reader)
Healed Trauma (Female Human Rewrite x Male Reader Fluff)
A Drunk Confession (Melony x Male Depressed Reader)
Sick Day (Female Rewrite x Male Reader Part 2)
Love Of Games (SMG4 Tari x Depressed Male Reader)
Screeches of love (Roblox Doors Female Screech x Male Reader)
Help me with this oneshot!
Gods' Feast (Fem Sonic.exe & Mighty.ZIP x Male Reader) Thanksgiving 2023
Deadly Tutor (Miss Circle x Shy Male Reader)
School of Love, School Of Death (FPE Characters x Shy Male Reader Part 2)
There for you (Fem Fleetway x Male Depressed Reader)

Infected with Love ( Piggy Characters X Male Reader)

2.3K 15 8
By Fruit98

Roblox Piggy, yeah. Also this will kinda be like Intercity (if you know what that is). Will be after the first 2 books but will still go to past places and meet past characters, also this is going to have the most out of pocket cast since not much art exists (good ones at least (not trying to hate on any artists though)

[Flashback]

You were currently stationed with a bunch of survivors at a military camp. The Infection had gone world wide and not many people were left. You were one of the lucky few to actually make it.

Y/N (thinking): Yeah right, 'lucky'.

You thought as you remembered all the terrifying memories. Losing your entire family to the infection, all your friends and guardians. You didn't know why you were one of the survivors but your thoughts quickly moved onto something else as the cold wind blew past you, making you shiver from the cold.

Soldier: Alright citizen's we've made contact with a bigger base out there, they're bringing a chopper to take some of you with them to safety.

The Black and White camo soldier said walking in. You peaked your head past him to see many soldiers on top of the bases walls, fending off infected. You sighed in slight relief hoping that this meant that you could finally be at peace for a while.

Y/N: So d-do you know when they'll be here?

You asked.

Soldier: Shortly actually, first we'll evacuate who we can, but since we don't have that many here, it will probably be two trips for us all.

He said. Suddenly the sound of a helicopter was heard as everyone walked outside. You grew a small smile as you were actually going to finally escape this hellish snowy plane. But your hope was cut short as you suddenly saw smoke come from the plane, with it crashing into the wall of the military base. A Loud explosion disrupted everyone, causing them to fly back. You managed to not get thrown back as much as you witnessed hundreds on infected enter. That night a lot happened to you. But somehow you were really lucky, and managed to escape.

[Present Time]

You were currently scavenging a hospital for medical supplies. It took a while for you to come to the conclusion that bandages are good bindings, and go together really well with things infected can't scratch or bite through.

Y/N (thinking): If I try my so called 'tactic' it's gonna slow me the hell down sadly.

You said to yourself as you checked a small journal of yours. You tried keeping track of all your days, but you didn't know what to write half of the time. You only had a motive, and that was to find any civilization, or cure out there. It had been a year since the winter incident, and you've gotten wiser, but you've still yet to find your way to the military base they spoke of.

"Day 406 - I Haven't written in this for a while, but I guess that's what happens when you just walk for day's in a row. I've been real lucky with not running into infected, god even though I've either killed or knocked down hundreds of them, I feel bad since they could technically be saved. This feels like the worst time to self reflect since I'm at the outskirts of the most infected city, let's hope something interesting or positive happens next time."

You finished writing your entry as you placed the book in your backpack. You quickly searched cabinets and drawers for anything you could find. You were trying to be as silent as possible since you heard faint footsteps.

Y/N (thinking): god I don't really wanna deal with infected right now, please let me just find something.

Just as you thought that you opened a drawer to see a roll on bandages. It wasn't in perfect condition, but you could probably salvage it for another use. You dawned your trusty bat from your backpack and began slowly moving throughout the hall of the hospital. You took out a faded map of the city and began thinking about where next to go.

Y/N: T-That might be it.

You said not being able to believe it. You saw on the map a large building titled as a refinery in bright red marker. Someone must have know it was a safe place, so it might be the military outpost you've been searching for.

Y/N: So all I have to do is go to the Metro. I doubt a train would work, but I can always walk down the long railway. 

You said to yourself. Suddenly a growl was heard as you saw a doctor bear approaching you.

Y/N: I think I've overstayed my welcome!

You said as you dashed to the exit. You found yourself in the middle of the streets, which wasn't good. You luckily saw no infected, but knew it wouldn't be long for them to come. You walked around for a bit, only to see a sign labeled "Metro". It was connected to a staircase leading underground. You rushed over as you walked down the stairs with caution. You didn't know what lied down there so you would have to be safe and secure. You peaked your head around the corner at the bottom of the staircase.

Y/N: Hello!

You yelled out loud, strangely hearing a small echo from your call.

Y/N: Huh, must really be empty.

You said to yourself. You walked into another room, only to spot a vending machine, you noticed some water was in there, so you took out your bat from your backpack. You didn't really care about making that much noise since if your scream didn't attract any infected, doing this wouldn't. You managed to salvage a couple of water bottles, and some un-expired food surprisingly.

Y/N: This should keep me going for a while.

You said to yourself as you put it in your backpack. You then began further exploring the Metro, you noticed a lot of the locked doors were opened, so someone must had been there before. You heard a small humming noise from a separate room, you could Identify the noise as a possible generator. You were about to enter when suddenly you a noise behind you. You turned around only to met with a green zombified corpse. You quickly took out your bat and hit it away. Strangely it seemed that the corpse was on it's last legs and instantly collapsed with just that one hit, you didn't want to over think it so you quickly just walked away, and into the other room.

Y/N: God it's actually been a while since I've had to do that.

You said to yourself. You saw a metro train that was seemingly operational. It was on and looked unharmed. You were happy since now you would have one step closer to finding your way to the military base. You suddenly yawned as you looked around, you closed off any exits and blocked them. You then rested against the metro train as you got ready to sleep.

You were sleeping peacefully enough. You had recently stopped having dreams and nightmares, so you would just fall asleep and then wake up hours later rested enough. That stopped however when you suddenly woke up.

Y/N: W-what?

You said confused. You stood up as you looked around.

Y/N: W-where am I?

You questioned as you saw that you were in a black void with purple portals surrounding you. You heard faint footsteps as you tensed up.

Y/N: H-Hello?!

You said scared, suddenly a light giggle was heard.

???: Oh my dear Y/N. I've longed for this day.

A Female voice said.

Y/N: W-who are you?

You yelled, pulling out a baseball bat from your backpack. You saw a dark figure approach you as they stepped into the light. You were greeted with something that you didn't expect however.

Y/N: Uh  . . . . and you are?

You asked, trying to hide a faint blush from your face.

Tio: I'm Tio, I know that's a strange name but It doesn't matter.

She said spawning a chair.

Tio: Come sit.

She said patting her lap. That caught you out of nowhere so you just sat on the ground.

Y/N: No

You said to her.

Tio: Fair, you just met me.

She said understanding.

Tio: So wh-

You suddenly cut her off.

Y/N: Okay let's cut to the chase, I can tell your going to have Whitty banter and joking character lines. What do you want from me?

You asked. She then pouted as you ruined the fun.

Tio: W-well Mr. Rude, I just wanted you to help me with something. You have to stay here forever, and I'll make you immune to the infection out there.

Y/N: No

You said standing up.

Tio: What do you mean?

She asked.

Y/N: I'd rather not be Immune, I don't like living that much since it's a struggle to survive. I want to die naturally or defending myself, not because I want too.

You suddenly imagined an exit of this 'dream'.

Tio: HOLD ON!

She said yelling.

Tio: C-can I at least shake your hand, I respect your wise choices.

She said sticking her hand out. You shrugged and shook her hand, only to see something black go into your hand as you fell back.

Y/N: W-what d-did you d-do!

You screamed at her.

Tio: Heh, simple sweetie. I Didn't give you a choice.

She said as her whole body began changing into black goo. You quickly got up and ran to the exit.

TIO: NO!

She screamed as you suddenly saw a blinding light.

You gasped as you suddenly woke up. You were breathing heavily as you grasped your hand. You pulled it into view as you examined it, It was seemingly normal, but black. You pulled up your sleeve to see that it almost went fully up to your shoulder, It was like an infection as near the end of your arm it was only outlining your veins. You sighed as you didn't know what you were going to do, you coughed into your normal hand, suddenly seeing that you let some blood out.

Y/N: Sigh Seems like I got to do this quick.

???: Raw

A Sudden creature was heard as you could only hold up your right arm in defense as they gnawed on your arm. Suddenly you opened your eyes to see a rabbit in a blue and white shirt, and black skirt biting into your arm. You suddenly recoiled your arm back as the creature began coughing, you also noticed they had an eye patch but it was off.

???: S-s-sorry.

Was all she said as she seemed to be crying. You didn't really know what to do as this was no longer an infected you were dealing with. You grabbed her hand gently, getting her attention.

Y/N: Are you okay?

You asked. She wiped away her tears and nodded.

???: Y-yeah . . . j-just bit scared.

She said to you. You then shook her hand.

Y/N: I'm Y/N

You said.

Bunny: I-I Bunny

Bunny said. You then stood up, only for her to try to, and fail.

Y/N: I-I think I managed to revert some of your infection. I don't think you have much past memories, and you don't have that much control of your body it seems.

You said to her. Suddenly banging was heard on the doors, as Infected were trying to break through. You then heard the tears of Bunny again.

Bunny: N-no . . . D-don't want to g-go back.

She said, seemingly not wanting to be fully infected. You knew you had to quickly act fast, you dashed over to Bunny and put her arm over your shoulder, picking her up. You helped her onto the Metro train as the doors suddenly burst open. The Metro train's door quickly shut with quick timing, locking any Infected out. You helped Bunny over to a seat as you sat next to her.

Y/N: Sigh This is not how I Thought this day would go.

You suddenly felt Bunny lay her head on your shoulder as you heard her softly snoring.

Y/N: Looks like I got a plan now, the Military base has the cure. I'll get there and cure her, no matter if it's overrun or not.

You said to yourself as you laid your head against hers.

Time passed as you suddenly shot awake due to the Metro's bumpy ride. You looked around seeing you weren't in Tio's land like last time.

Y/N: Phew, maybe she was . . .

You then looked at your arm.

Y/N: Yeah never mind.

Bunny: W-what's wrong?

She asked sounding tired.

Y/N: Oh, sorry for waking you, but nothing's wrong.

Bunny: Oh . . . Ok.

She then tried standing up again, only to barley be balancing on the floor. You quickly stood up and helped her.

Y/N: I don't think you can walk that good still, but seems like your talking is becoming better.

You said trying to sound positive. You don't know why but you've never felt this helpful and nice before, you were always cold to other lone survivors, but they were passing through. Bunny was a person you were going to be stuck with for a long time, she act's so innocent despite being half infected.

Tio: So I see you've taken my gift well huh?

A Suddenly familiar voice was heard.

Y/N: You?!

You yelled, turning around to see a purple portal separating between the two of you. You coughed once more, noticeably coughing blood again.

Tio: So it's already taking affect huh?

She said.

Y/N: S-stop Cough being so vague!

You yelled.

Tio: Well okay sweetie. You shouldn't be here, not in this city, not in this world. When I transferred the black goo into your arm, you denied the full amount, allowing you to escape. If you had let the slightest more bit in, you would instantly have died in this world.

Her saying that enraged you.

Y/N: So what you saying is I will eventually die due to the goo acting as a slower version of the infection?

You asked.

Tio: Yes sweetie, unless you come stay with me you'll die.

You then turned around.

Y/N: I'd rather fucking die!

You said coldly to her. She didn't take your response well as she closed the portal in anger.

Bunny: W-who was that?

Bunny asked, managing to stand this time.

Y/N: A Mean person. I don't like her, but if she didn't do what she did you wouldn't be here. So I guess I owe her some thanks later when I die.

She gasped a bit.

Bunny: Y-you're going t-to die?

She said upset.

Bunny: B-but w-what am I g-going to do without you!

She said making you blush. She saw you as a savior who brought her out of the dark void, you didn't expect her to cling to you, but she did.

Y/N: I-it won't be for a while I promise.

Suddenly the train came to a halt as the train stopped, stating that you were at the destination. You departed with Bunny as you left the Metro.

Y/N: I hope to never go back there again.

You said.

Bunny: Y-yeah.

Suddenly you stopped as you both were in front of the infirmary.

Y/N: This better be where they are.

You said to yourself as you began walking forward, with Bunny following you. There were fences and barbed wire, but someone already cut through them so It didn't matter. You walked up to the front door and opened it. You were instantly greeted to a face, when you both realized who each other was, you both blushed.

Y/N: nope!

You closed the door and walked a few steps away, sitting on a nearby bench.

Y/N: Not doing this, no way in hell.

You then watched Bunny knock on the door. The door opened only for a sword to be presented. You sighed as you stood up.

Y/N: Pandy Stop!

Pandy: Why, she's infected!

Pandy yelled.

Y/N: Can an Infected knock on a door, and non be hostile?

You asked her. Pandy they thought for a second.

Pandy: But that makes no sense, she obviously looks infected, here eyes, the scratch. But . . . is she human?

She asked.

Bunny: Yeah . . . I think.

She said.

Y/N: I've come to the conclusion that she's half and half.

You said to them.

Pandy: Alright so let's address the problem in the room.

She said looking at you, you then sighed.

Y/N: Listen I'm only interested in a safe place to stay, or the location of a cure.

You said to her.

Pandy: Well . . . The Infirmary is basically abandoned, I stayed behind though. I guess I know where the military outpost is.

She said. You then gave her your map.

Y/N: Please tell me I didn't miss it.

She checked the map really quickly.

Pandy: You did.

Y/N: Dammit, a year wasted.

You said upset.

Pandy: Well that doesn't matter. With three people we can stand a chance against the many soldiers there.

She said. You agreed to go, with Bunny not caring. You both then set off on a long journey through the military base, you fought a lot of infected and managed to find the cure inside the abandoned lab stationed there.

.

.

.

.

.

George: The End!

He said as you all were sitting around a camp fire. You and some of the girls blushing.

Y/N: Alright . . . So when did you get into fanfiction?

You asked George.

George: I found some, liked it, found out how to make it.

Y/N: Oh . . . okay . . . . . Well I'm gonna go die now.

You said as you covered your face with your hands while everyone around the campfire giggled.

Zizzy: George I don't even know why you thought this was an appropriate camp fire story.

Zizzy said speaking up.

Pony: Yeah.

He said agree. George then laughed it off.

George: Well It seemingly interested you all, your all blushing!

He said, pointing it out.

Pandy: W-well that happens when someone is either embarrassed or doesn't y'know, Want to share their romantical feelings!

She said.

Tio: Yeah.

Tio said agreeing. You then pointed to Bunny.

Y/N: Y-you even made her blush!

They all then turned to an Infected Bunny sitting on a separate log just minding her own business. She was kicking her legs wholesomely but still had a blush on her face.

George: So what?

Y/N: SHE'S LITERALLY INFECTED!

You yelled, suddenly Tio walked over to her.

Tio: Could you repeat that Y/N?

She asked with a smug and cocky smile. She suddenly tapped Bunny's head only for her to gasp.

Bunny: W-what the hell happened?

She said looking at her hands.

Bunny: Why can I talk all of a sudden?

She also said. Your face just went to having no expression as you opened your mouth.

Y/N:

You said slowly backing up. Everyone began laughing, while Zizzy covered the younger children's ears.

Zizzy: Hey! They're still young.

She said.

Y/N: WELL I'M HAVING A SMALL MID-LIFE CRISIS!

You yelled from back in the forest.

Bunny: Hold on guys I got this.

Suddenly she began walking towards you as you began screaming.

Y/N: N-no . . . no no, NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!

You screamed as suddenly silence was heard. The next thing you knew Bunny was dragging a frozen Y/N back to his seat as she sat next to him.

Y/N: I Swear this night felt like I took drugs and 90% of this isn't happening.

You said as you were hugged by her. You didn't know what to do so you just sat there as you all continued the conversation. While people were getting ready of a new story to think of, you suddenly stood up.

Y/N: Hold it!

Everyone then turned to you.

Y/N: George my dear friend. You give us such a awe inspiring performance, then give us a crappy 3 sentence ending!

George: But it get's the point across.

Y/N: But it's lazy.

Suddenly the tension grew.

George: I made it all up on the spot!

Y/N: If you did that then you could make an ending!

George: Fine I will!

You then sat back down with a smug smile.

As you, Bunny, and Pandy arrived to the outpost, you were starting to get a bit nervous.

Y/N: I . . . I just can't believe I've searched for a year, and this is what they thought was better.

You said.

Pandy: I assume you're referring to the winter outpost.

Y/N: Yep, strong as ever . . . until a helicopter crashes.

You said making Pandy confused.

(A/N: Kind of embarrassed since I forgot to add this part in, anyways here it is)

Y/N: What?

Pandy: Nothing.

You then reached the entrance of the outpost, some cars were blocking it but you all just climbed over them.

Y/N: Alright be ready, we don't know how many infected are around here.

You said cautiously walking around. While walking around the outpost you noticed a large amount of holes in the ground.

Y/N: Strange

You said to yourself. Suddenly arms rose from them as many infected soldiers started crawling out.

Pandy: So much for being easy.

She said as you all got ready to fight.

[Time Skip]

After a couple of minutes of fighting, you realized you were getting nowhere.

Y/N: I don't think this is getting us anywhere!

You yelled, striking an infected.

Y/N: We need to clear a path to the lab!

Pandy: I know, but we're going to need a key card!

She yelled back.

Y/N: I'll go look for one, you good alone?

You asked.

Pandy: Yeah!

You quickly ran off and began looking for a key card. You knew you had to be quick so you made sure to be extra-

You suddenly tripped on the ground by an arm coming up. You had dropped your bat and were stuck, so you watched as it slowly crawled up to you, intent to kill. It was about to bite your leg when suddenly.

Slice!

The infected's hand was cut off by a sudden sword. You turned your heard only to blush.

Zizzy: Heya there cutie~

George: Y/N then stood u-

Suddenly George was cut off but a sword being drawn behind him.

Zizzy: Okay I think we should call it a night . . . . 

She said, anger visible to everyone.

George: W-Wwhat i-if I j-just keep i-it subtle .

Zizzy looked over to Pony.

Pony: Yeah I don't really care, unless he sugarcoats it purposely I would be mad.

Zizzy then sat back down as George cleared his throat.

Y/N: H-hi.

You said as the woman offered you her hand.

Zizzy: I'm Zizzy, I saw you 3 were entering this here dangerous place.

You stood up and nodded.

Y/N: Y-yeah, we're looking for the cure.

Zizzy: Oh really, my old group searched here one before, we never got too far in though. If the Cure is here though then it will probably work.

She said.

Y/N: Thats how they work.

You said with a sly grin.

Zizzy: sigh I didn't mean it like that.

Pandy: Yo can you two stop flirting and help us clear the way!

Pandy yelled, you two both gripped your weapons as you ran over to help. You all pushed through the infected, with the lab in sight.

Y/N: I can see it!

You yelled. You pushed past the last line of infected and ran to the entrance, you suddenly tripped however. You felt to your knees and began coughing.

Y/N: O-o Cough o-oh n-n Cough No!

You said as you coughed up more blood. You noticed it was getting blacker as whatever Tio did to you was eating away at you faster. Pandy and Zizzy ran up confused.

Pandy: M-my god Y/N what happened!

She yelled.

Zizzy: A-are you infected?

She asked. Suddenly Pandy pulled up your sleeve to see that you entire arm was covered in the goo.

Pandy: W-what kind of infection is this?

She said scared. As Zizzy and Pandy were confused suddenly a purple portal once again appeared.

Tio: Heh, how the mighty have fallen.

Zizzy suddenly Charged at Tio, only for her to run through her. You gasped for air as the purple portal was connected to Tio's world. But she closed it quickly.

Tio: That's basically your last dying breath sweetie. You see I do these types of deals with a lot of people, and they always deny at first.

She then picked your chin up.

Tio: But at their darkest moments they always give in.

She said with an evil grin.

Y/N: N-never you . . . bitch

Tio growled as she didn't want no for an answer.

Tio: Y/N DON'T YOU GET IT!

She said, suddenly tearing up.

Tio: I-I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I JUST WANTED TO TRAP YOU WITH ME SO WE COULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER, BUT YOUR SO STUBBORNED. PLEASE JUST DON'T CHOOSE DEATH!

She yelled, you began coughing even more.

Y/N: sigh I might b-be flattered by the confession, but t-this isn't Cough how you get s-some one to love you.

You then laid on your back as you felt your final breath leave you. All hope was lost and you were finally dead . . . or were you. Suddenly your spirit rose from your body.

Y/N: Oh what the hell?

Suddenly Tio began manically laughing.

Tio: AHAHAHAHAHA. YOU FOOL.

She screamed. She then began monologuing about how she was tricking you all. But you, Pandy, And Zizzy were focused on Bunny who just walked out of the Lab and was walking over to your dead body. She had slight tears in her eyes, seemingly not noticing your spirit. She poured a green potion into your mouth as suddenly you blacked out.

Y/N: GASP!

You suddenly shot up breathing heavily. You looked around as saw everyone. Tio was still laughing but the rest of the girls were watching you. You quickly jumped up and hugged Bunny, thanking her over and over.

Y/N: T-thank you B-bunny . . . But why did you give it to me?

You asked.

Bunny: Because I love you. You helped me, were nice to me, you freed me.

She said leaned in a kissed you on the cheek. You then watched Pandy walk up to you.

Pandy: People always g-get a second chance, right?

She asked, you nodded as she kissed you also on the cheek. Zizzy then walked up to you.

Zizzy: Mind if I?

She asked, you nodded again. She leaned in and did the same thing as suddenly Tio stopped laughing.

Tio: WHAT?

She yelled.

Tio: How did you escape. The goo's gone from your arm!

You then laughed.

Y/N: Well I did take some an Anti Bitch medicine while you were laughing, so that could be it.

Tio Then stomped the ground as she stormed back to her dimension.

Tio: I HATE YOU ALL.

George: There is that a satisfying ending?

He asked. Pretty much everyone nodded.

Tio: No, meanie!

She yelled.

Tio: What did I do to you?

She asked.

George: What do you mean?

Tio: Everyone else got to kiss him!

She yelled. The next thing you knew everyone began arguing again about the story. However you couldn't care less as you had fallen asleep in the arms of the person you truly loved.

End Oneshot

(A/N: Ayo is that one guy who update every other month. Anyways I did that thing again where I wrote all this in 1 day. It quite long and feels kind of dragged out if you ask me, but hey I guess it's probably funny, and as long as you all enjoyed it I did my job right. Fruitcup OUT!)

.

.

.

Oh yeah I promised Female Robby

[ 1 week after the whole campfire crap]

You were currently stationed at a temporary outpost with your crew at a highschool. You were resting in a class room all while everyone was doing their normal shenanigans. Suddenly Zizzy walked into the room.

Zizzy: and this is a rest area . . . well Y/N and Bunny's rest area, it's a old wood shop though.

You then heard a robotic voice talk.

Robby: Oooo I-I love woodshop!

The Robot said, you then raised your hand in agreement.

Y/N: Right on!

You said not fully asleep. Zizzy decided to leave Robby there with you, despite you wanting rest.

Robby: S-so you're Y-Y-Y-Y/N?

She asked. You picked your head up. 

Y/N: Yep sure am, nice to meet you. Although I prefer most laziest guy around.

You said making her giggle.

Robby: Re-research s-show that p-people are like this in the M-Morning without caffeine intake.

You the sat up right.

Y/N: Yep, haven't had a shipment of coffee in a while.

Robby then walked over to some lumber. Then next thing heard from all around the hall's was loud sawing. You saw her making something, but when you got too close she turned to you with her saw still on.

Robby: sit.

Y/N: yes ma'am.

You said scared for your life. You turned your head to see Bunny sleeping peacefully

Y/N: Well at least you're calm.

You said, suddenly you heard something being placed in front of you. You turned to see Robby with a DIY Wooden Coffee Mug.

Y/N: Wow, you made this just for me?

You asked.

Robby: Y-Y-Y-Yes!

Her other arm suddenly turned into a spout as coffee was poured into the Mug.

Y/N: uhh. . . .

Robby: I-I-I was a robot for the old mall, I had built in features. This is freshly made coffee.

She said reassuring you. You took the mug and sipped the coffee, within seconds you felt powerful as ever. You smiled as you stood up and hugged Robby.

Y/N: Thank you!

You said.

Y/N: I can finally work early today!

You then pecked her on the cheek, only for her to begin to blush.

Robby: System unable to p-process sweet kiss.

You then did it again, only for her to giggle.

Robby: My emotional data says that this is what you call the start of a relationship, right?

She asked.

Y/N: Yes it is.

Robby: My system can also tell you are into relationships with more than 2 people?

She asked.

Y/N: Well . . .

Bunny suddenly hugged the both of you.

Bunny: Heck yeah!

Y/N: Well . . . if your both happy I guess this all works out.

You then let the two girls get their rest, with Robby charging. You then went on to just do your daily activities.

End Oneshot . . . For Real

(A/N#2: So I guess we can see who I "simped for" technically in this oneshot. (If you guessed Tio then correct!). But Fr I really need sleep, bye!)

4934 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...
2.6K 89 33
The first few chapters (after the prologue) are heavily based off of "How Do I Tell Them...?" by AnythingFox12. I used a base to make the cover. Bas...
139 10 19
❀-Ghosty: "Hah.. There's no way you're getting out now.." ❀-He says while stepping on y/n's chest making y/n barely and not possible to breathe and e...