JUST ONE DAY {JK ff}

By Hannieliya

jungkook: act as my girlfriend for one day yn:but i have a boyfriend jungkook: i helped you so you have to... More

WARNINGS โš ๏ธ
INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
FINAL
Wanna continue?
Book 2

CHAPTER 7

598 18 0
By Hannieliya

Time skips~

Jungkook pov

Can I call her or not? I said to myself while looking at Yn's mobile number on her identity card.

"You got no other choice jungkook" again I said to myself and dialed her number.

"Hello?" I heard a female voice from the other side.

"Are you yn?" I asked that person.

"no, I am her mom. What do you want?" she asked me.

"She gave her mom's number in attendance ". "kiddo," I thought to myself.

"Can you ask her to contact me after she arrived?" I request her.

"yeah! But what's your name? "

"jungkook," I said

"ok, I inform her," she said and hang up the call.

After some time...

I was waiting for her to call me back. In some minutes my phone buzzed.
I attend the call and...

"Hello," a sweet voice said.

"Is this yn?" I asked her.

"yeah!"

"I am Jungkook, the person who saved you from ragging this morning," I said to her.

"yeah! I know but how did you get my number" she asked.

"You left your identity card in a hurry "i said.

" Oh, I will get it tomorrow. Thank you for keeping that" she thanked me.

"hmm...yn I need help if you don't mind, can you help me?" I asked her.

"help? From me? What do you need?"

"I will tell you tomorrow if you are ok, help me" I request her.

"First I need to know your wish and I will think about it," she said.

"then meet me at the park near our college after the classes end " I inform her.

"ok," she said and hang up the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
30.6K 974 7
ยซ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ยป Someone grabbed your hand and pulled you, Jeon fucking Jungkook held your hand and then the next thing happend you felt his lips...
796K 29.5K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...
216K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...