Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

By Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... More

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 1
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 1
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 1
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 2
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Hell House Pt. 3
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

The Benders Pt. 2

319 12 1
By Ziehmer28

Shelby

Dean, Kathleen, and I were walking back to the car, holding cups of coffee. "Hey, Officer, I don't mean to press our luck" Dean started "your luck is so pressed" "right. I was wondering, why are you helping me out, anyway? Why don't you just lock us up" Dean asked and Kathleen sighed. "My brother, Riley, disappeared three years ago a lot like Sam. We searched for him, but nothing. I know what it's like to feel responsible for someone, and for them" she starts "come on, let's keep at it" Kathleen said before we got back in the car.

We started to drive along a forest edge when Dean stops Kathleen "wait, wait, pull over here". We pull over and get out of the car, then walk towards the forest "It's the first turn-off I've seen so far" I said and Dean nods "you two stay here, I'll check it out" Kathleen said "no way" Dean said "hey, you two are civilians. And felons, I think. I'm not taking you with me" she said to us.

"You're not goin' without us" I said and Kathleen sighs "alright. You promise you won't get involved? You'll let me handle it" Kathleen asks and we both nod "I promise" I said "same" Dean said and Kathleen holds out her hand to Dean "shake on it". Dean sighs but shakes her hand but while they are shaking hands, Kathleen places a set of handcuffs on Deans wrist and grabs my hand, doing the same with another pair and handcuff us to the car. "Come on" Dean said mad.

"This is ridiculous. Kathleen, I really think you're gonna need our help" Dean says "I'll manage, thank you" Kathleen says and locks the door as she walks away "come on" I said and sigh. Dean looks threw his pockets before looking at me "please tell me you have a paper clip or something". "Nope" I said with a sigh and Dean sigsh frustrated as I lean on the car.

Dean starts to look around for something to unlock the handcuffs. He finally notices the antenna of the car and reaches for it, but he is too far away. We both hear the screech of the pickup truck and look at each other worriedly "son of a bitch" I say and Dean stretches a little further. Finally Dean grabs the antenna and begins to unscrew it. Just as the truck stops and a couple of guys walk out and over to the car. Dean gets himself out before getting me out and we both roll under the car as the two men walk over and get in the car before driving off.

Dean and I stand up and head over to a barn and open one of the doors before entering to see a disgusted looking barn. "Dean" I say and we both run over to Sam who is in a cage "Sam, are you hurt" Dean asks and Sam smiles "no" "damn, it's good to see you" Dean said with a smile. "How did you get out of the cuffs" Kathleen asks and I look over at her "we know a trick or two" I said and she stares at us confused. "Alright" Dean says and he moves to the door of the cage and sees the locks. "Oh, these locks look like they're gonna be a bitch" Dean says.

"Well, there's some kind of automatic control right there" Sam says and points to the control panel. I jog over and see what it looks like "have you seen 'em" Dean asked Sam "yeah, they're just people" Sam says. "And they jumped you? Must be gettin' a little rusty there, kiddo. What do they want" Dean asks and walks over to me as I start pushing buttons but nothing happens.

"I don't know, they let Jenkins go, but that was some sort of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me" Sam said "well, that's the point. You know, with our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns. But with people, they're just crazy" Dean said and I close the box. "See anything else out there" Sam asks us "he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. Plates from all over, so I'm thinkin' when they take someone, they take their car, too" Dean says. "Did you see a black Mustang out there, about ten years old" Kathleen asks?

"Yeah we did, your brother's" I asked when she looks sad and nods "I'm sorry" I said "let's get you guys out of here, then we'll take care of those bastards" Dean said and points to the control panel. "This thing takes a key, key" Dean said and starts to look around "I don't know" "alright, we better go find it" Dean says and we start to leabe but stop when Sam talks "hey, you two be careful" Sam says "yeah" Dean says and I nod before Dean and I leave.

Dean and I head into the house and into another dark room. Dean turns on his flashlight and starts to look around as do I. The room is filled with shelves of jars and bottles, which contain various body parts. I keep searching the room and come across a wall full of Polaroid pictures. "Dean" I say and he walks over and look to see each photo shows Jared and Lee standing next to a dead body. "I'll say it again, demons I get. People are crazy" Dean says and I laugh slightly.

Dean and I move to a flight of stairs and climb them going up to see a living room. A record is playing in the background and Dean and I see a wooden pole leaning against the wall and Dean picks it up. He leans against the wall and makes his way toward the kitchen. He notices a small tray filled with keys, on a nearby table. Dean takes a peak inside the kitchen. He moves towards the tray of keys, and starts to pick it up when he notices a jar full of teeth.

Dean examines it, disgusted, then hears the floor creak behind him and I and he sets the jar down and turns around quickly. A young girl is standing behind us "shh, it's okay, we're not gonna hurt you" Dean says. Suddenly the little girl pulls out a knife "I know" she said and sticks the knife into Dean's jacket, pinning him against the wall. "Daddy" the little girl yelled and I pulled the knife out of Dean's jacket as Jared and Lee come downstairs.

Jared grabs Dean his arms while Lee walks towards me, clearly the guy and twice my size but I quickly grab something off a table and swing it at the guy. Jared throws Dean

into the wall, causing the knife to fall to the floor. I run for the knife but Lee grabs me by my hair, pulling me backwards as I scream. "Let her go" Dean yelled but before he can do anything another man comes and hits Dean with a pan, making him fall to the floor unconscious.

"Dean" I yell as the two guys look at me and started to come towards me as I struggle in the guys arms. I take a couple deep breaths before I grab one of the guys arms and bite him, making the guy holding me let me go. I started to run for the nearest exit but stop when I see the little girl and she stabs me in the leg. I yell out on pain and fall to my knees just as one of the guys comes over and slaps me across the face so hard they knock me out.

When I wake up I see Dean in front of me and see that both of our hands are tied behind out backs in a chair. "Come on, let us hunt them" Lee says to the bigger guy who is called Pa. "Yeah, these two are fighters, sure would be fun to hunt" Jared said as Dean wakes up.

"Now, now we can't hunt this girl, she's injerged" Pa says and runs a knife threw my hair, making me stiffen and Dean pull at his ropes "don't touch her" Dean says and then stops when he notices my leg bleeding.

"That's what this is about, you yahoos hunt people" I ask "you two ever killed before

Pa asks and Dean laughs well, that depends on what you mean". "I've hunted all my life, just like my father, his before him. I've hunted deer and bear, I even got a cougar once, but the best hunt is human. Oh, there's nothin' like it. Holdin' their life in your hands. Seein' the fear in their eyes just before they go dark. Makes you feel powerful alive" Pa said.

"You're a sick" I said "we give 'em a weapon, give 'em a fightin' chance. It's kind of like our tradition passed down, father to son. Of course, only one or two a year. Never enough to bring the law down, we never been that sloppy" Pa said. "Yeah, well, don't sell yourself short. You're plenty sloppy" Dean said "so, what, you with that pretty cop" Dean asks Dean. "Are you two cops" Pa asks us "if I tell you, you promise not to make me into an ashtray" Dean asks?

Pa looks angry "I'm guessing this is someone close to you" he says and points to me as Lee stands in front of me. "Guessing a sister if anything" he says and nods to Lee, making him slap me again across the face and Dean tenses up right away, making Pa smile. "Only reason I don't let my boys take you right here and now is that there's somethin' I need to know" he says and walks to the fireplace and takes a hot poker. Dean looks at me and I nod that I'm okay "yeah, how 'bout it's not nice to marry your sister" Dean says.

"Tell me, any of the cops gonna come lookin' for you two" Pa asks "oh, eat me. No, no, no, wait, wait, wait you actually might" Dean says and Jared walks over to Dean and holds his head in place. I tense up just like Dean did before "you think this is funny? You brought this down on my family. Alright, you wanna play games, we'll play some games. Looks like we're gonna have a hunt tonight after all, boys" Pa says and looks at Dean.

"And guess who it is" Pa said with a smile and Dean looks at him like he thinks it's him. "Oh know, not you" he said with a smile before looking at me and Dean and my eyes go wide. "Come on that's not fair, she's injured, can barely even stand" Dean said mad "alright, alright" Pa said. "Then the boy or the cop" he asks Dean "wait, wait" I say and Pa looks at me "nobody's comin' for us, alright? It's just us" I said "you don't choose, I will" Pa says.

Pa places the hot poker on Dean's shirt and he screams in pain. Pa removes the poker "stop it" I yell "ah, you son of a bitch" he says and Pa stands up straight "next time, it won't be you" he said and walks over to me. "Alright, the guy, the guy, take the guy" Dean says and they let go of his head. He takes a key from around his neck and hands it to Lee. "Lee, go do it, don't let him out, though. Shoot him in the cage" Pa says "what, no" I yell and kick Lee's leg, making him fall to his knees.

Dean's eyes go wide when Lee stands up and grab the knife the little girl had before and stabs me right above where the girl stabbed me in the leg. I scream in pain and Dean tries to get the attention off of me "I thought you said you were gonna hunt him. You were gonna give him a chance" Dean said. "Lee, when you're done with the boy shoot the bitch, too" Pa says and Lee nods and leaves, with his rifle. "Better clean this mess up before any more cops come runnin' out here" Pa says and Dean and I lok scared when suddenly you can hear gunshots.

"You hurt our brother, I'll kill you, I swear. I'll kill you all. I will kill you all" Dean yells and Pa stands up and walks towards the open front door. "Lee" he yells "Lee" he yells again but there is no response. Pa turns to the other three Benders "you two come with me. Missy, you and Jared watch them now". Jared stands close to Dean and the little girl stands close to me.

"Shelby you okay" Dean asks me "you mean besides the fact that I feel like I'm going to pass out and my leg hurting like hell, literally I said in a weak voice "great" I smiled. I nod to Jared and Dean nods before kneeing Jared and kicking him a few times before Jared went down and Missy ran into the kitchen. Dean tipped his chair back and he fell backwards, grabbing one of the knives that lade on the floor. Dean started to cut his ropes before getting himself out and running over to me.

Dean cut my ropes and picked me up bridal style before heading for the door but we heard another gun shot and Dean froze. "Go" I said to Dean and he looked at me confused "I can take care of myself, go save our brother" I said and Dean looks around hesitantly before sitting me on the floor, leaning me against it. Dean opened up one of the cabinets to see a small gun. "Dean" I said before he left "mine taking care of that guy" I said as the man started to stand up.

Dean aimed the gun before shooting Jared twice making him fall down dead. "Thanks" I said and Dean nodded "I'll be right back" he said before leaving me. I heard small footsteps and looked up to see Missy walking in looking angry with a knife in each hand. "I'm not one for killing little human girls" I said standing up and cringing a little before looking at Missy dead in the eyes.

My eyes turned black as I stared her down, making her angry look turn into surprise and confused. "But I can always make an exception" I said as I could feel my leg start to heal so I started to walk towards Missy who looked scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 700 13
Sara Winchester is the younger sister of Dean and the twin of Sam. At the age of eighteen she quit hunting to life her life. Now after seven years he...
96.4K 2.6K 78
When Maddison and her brothers join forces with their father to fight the Yellow-Eyed Demon, they narrowly escape with their lives. Maddison and the...
15.5K 521 33
Have you ever wondered what it was like to save people's lives? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find out you have two secret siblings...
31.9K 705 74
Follows the story of Dean and Sam starting when they look for their dad with one key difference. They have a sister. She is the middle kid and gets d...