Boys Like You / Tyrion Lannis...

By rissarosewrites

Rieka Stark hated the idea of being engaged to a stranger. Then Tyrion came and she thought she was doomed to... More

1. Bravest of Men
2. Good Boy
3. Entertain Him
4. Future Husband
5. Boys Like You
6. Little Brother
7. It's an Honor- It's a Hell Hole
8. Feral
9. Not Impressed
10. Don't do the Math
11. Lovestruck
12. Mermaids
13. Leverage
14. Not Married Yet
15. Because Murder is Wrong
16. Oh, Mother
17. Shady Weasel
18. Looney Lysa
19. Mother Knows Best
20. Intimate
21. Checkmate
22. Deathwish
23. Blah, Blah, Blah
24. Suffer
25. Powerplay
26. Lion's Den
27. Don't Jump
28. Disappointing Child
29. Alton
30. Yell at You
31. Educating
32. Secrets & Wildfire
33. Twins
35. Quarter Man
36. Monster
37. Future Daughter In Law
38. Friends in Low Places
39. Jump
40. Was It All a Lie
41. Kneel before a Lion
42. Gone
43. She Has Me
44. Breathless
45. You Know What You Know
46. Legacy
47. Reign
48. What's The Catch?
49. Not The Day I Die
50. My Child
51. Threats & Homegoings
52. Late to the Party
53. Leona
54. Invitation
55. United
56. Nervous Jitters
57. Snow Lion
58. Back To Bitch
59. Glitter & Hellfire
60. Crypts? Idiots
61. You Know? What Do You Know?
62. Choices
63. Little Lady
64. Dangerously
65. Girl Like You

34. Get Out You Whore

1.1K 62 2
By rissarosewrites

'My Lord hand, my lady, commander, I must complement you on the gold cloaks performance these last few weeks you know there has been a marked drop in thievery.' Varys remarked. Rieka had her feet kicked up on the desk and her gaze lazily slid to him before looking to Bronn.  

''I did not know.' Tyrion said looking to Bronn 'and how did you manage to get this marked dropping thievery?'

'Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves.' Bronn said simply

'For questioning?'

'No.' Bronn said 'it's just the unknown thieves we need to worry about.'' Rieka cackled out her legs falling to the floor with a thud as her laughter continued. 

"Damn Bronn!" She clapped out. He tipped his head to her. "That is proactive right there.''

'We didn't-' Tyrion began. 

'We talked about it.' Bronn said 'When the city under siege maybe this part is not in your book it's not the fighting that kills most people it's the starving. Food is worth more than gold noble ladies sell their diamonds for a sack of potatoes things get bad enough the poor will start eating each other the thieves they love siege as soon as the gates are sealed they steal all the food by the time it is all over they are the richest men in town.''

"Finally someone that knows what the fuck they are doing here.'' Rieka agreed. "Give this man a raise." 

"Love this woman." Bronn agreed. 

''Given the circumstances my Lord I believe extreme measures are going to needed.' Varys added 'Ahh the great sieges of Westeros thrilling subject.' Varys looking over the book Tyrion was reading 'it's a shame art master Shivaya wasn't a better writer.'

'Stannis knows Kings Landing,' Tyrion said 'he knows where the walls are strongest and he knows which gates are weakest...'

"Can't block them all sufficiently." Rieka agreed. Tyrion's fingers trilled the map before his hand finger pointed out their target. 

'mud gate, it's the weakest and close to the water' Tyrion said looking over a map, 'that could be beaten down in minutes and it's right by the water that is where he will land.' Tyrion agreed.

'And if Stannis does attack the mud gate...' Rieka questioned curiously. 

'Then what?' Varys asked 'what is our plan?'

'We could throw books at his men?' Bronn suggested

'We don't have that many books.' Tyrion reminded him.

'we don't have that many men either.' Bronn remarked.

'Then what do we have?' Varys questioned.

'Pig shit.' Tyrion answered.

"Mission little lion commence!" Rieka declared. "I changed your mission name, mine is better." 

+

"Didnt you sister request you an hour ago?" Rieka pondered staring back at Tyrion from her side of the couch. 

"Yes." Tyrion agreed turning the page of his book, Rieka's feet in his lap. "But I'm much too comfortable."

"Is it smart to keep her waiting?" 

"The longer Cersei waits, the angrier she'll become, and anger makes her stupid. I much prefer angry and stupid to composed and cunning."

"You are really smart, you know that?" Rieka pondered.

"Thank you." Tyrion agreed. 

'Help, help, Shae!' Sansa shouted for her.

'What are you doing...'

'If the queen sees,' she motioned to the blood. 'That I can have Joffrey's children now!' she declared

'We will flip it over or flip it over, it'll be fine she'll never know.' but handmaiden walked in she stared at the moment before rushing out, Shae ran after her

'Where are you going?'

'to want to tell her grace.' The hand maiden said obviously.

'You will say nothing to anyone,' shae told her putting a blade to her throat. The frightened handmaiden nodded running away.

'She's going to know she's going to know and hes going to kill me.' sansa was muttering when shae got back Sandor was standing over the bed. He had to tell the queen. He heard the screams and cries and thought something was wrong but seeing the girl so broken and torn up over bleeding he felt bad having to do his duty.

"Get my sister," Sansa begged. Shae went to find Rieka only to find Tyrion with her, her legs in his lap, she slammed the door open and Rieka grabbed the closest object as a weapon ready to throw. 

"Learn to knock." RIeka demanded. 

"Your sister requested you.'' Shae sassed. 

"You can still knock." Rieka corrected. "Where is she?"

"What am I your raven?" Shae hissed. 

"Yeah, you seem like it." Rieka agreed. "You came all this way didnt you. Raven." 

''Your mother might have prepared you." Cersei remarked. "You flowered, my dear. No more."

"My mother told me, but I thought it would be different."

"In what way?" Cersei countered.

"I thought it would be less ... less messy." Sansa whispered. 

"Wait until you bear the child." Cersei declared. "You're a woman now. Do you have any idea what that means?"

"I'm fit to bear children for the king?" Sansa whimpered.

"My lady, if you would just tell lady Rieka where her sister is." Tyrion cut in trying to defuse the situation.

"What are you doing here?" Shae snapped. 

"She's a sassy one." Rieka remarked. "Get the fuck out of my chambers." 

"What are you doing with her?" Shae demanded. 

"He doesnt answer to you. I told you she a brazen didnt know she didnt have any manners either." Rieka remarked. 

"What did you say to me?" Shae shouted. 

"Please, please," Tyrion begged stepping between them. 

"Get out of my chambers before I have you escorted out of the castle all together." Rieka warned. 

"You can't touch me." Shae corrected and Rieka smirked. 

"A prospect that once delighted you ... bringing little princes and princesses into the world, the greatest honor for a queen." Cersei assured her. Sansa stared back at her and cersei must have seen her hesitance. "Joffrey has always been difficult. Even his birth, I labored a day and a half to bring him into this world. You cannot imagine the pain. I screamed so loudly, I was sure Robert would hear me in the Kingswood."

"His Grace was not with you?"

"Robert was hunting. That was his custom. Whenever my time was near, my royal husband would flee to the trees with his huntsmen and his hounds. And when he returned, he would present me with some pelts or a stag's head, and I would present him with a baby." Cersei remarked with distaste. "Not that I wanted him there, mind you. I had Grand Maester Pycelle, an army of midwives, and I had my brother." Cersei remarked fondly.

"When they told Jaime he wasn't allowed in the birthing room, he smiled and asked which one of them proposed to keep him out...." Cersei added fondly. "Joffrey will show you no such devotion. You may never love the king, but you will love his children."

"I love his Grace with all my heart." Sansa answered on command. Cersei smirked back at her.

"That's so very touching to hear. Permit me to share some womanly wisdom with you on this very special day." Cersei offered instead. "The more people you love, the weaker you are. You'll do things for them that you know you shouldn't do. You'll act the fool to make them happy, to keep them safe. Love no one but your children." Cersei informed her confidently. "On that front, a mother has no choice."

"But... shouldn't I love Joffrey, Your Grace?" Sansa countered.

"You can try, little dove."

"Bronn, please get this whore out of my sight." Rieka demanded. Bronn chuckled grabbing Shae she thrashed in his grip. 

"You can't get rid of me!" Shae shouted. 

"Watch me." Rieka corrected. 

"Rieka-"

"You put your whore on my sister." Rieka remarked. "That sounds bad but you understand." 

"How did you know?" Tyrion countered. 

"No one gets that mad over nothing." Rieka remarked. 

"I didnt sleep with her, I mean I did but not since i was back." Tyrion remarked. "I... I love you. I want to marry you, I didnt know you were here-" Rieka leaned down kissing him shutting him up. 

"I believe you. Why do you think I got rid of her and didnt kick you out along with her?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.9K 27
Rieka Stark was rare, Robert could see it in all the ways she challenged him. "It feels like you dont care. Why dont you recognize im so rare!" any i...
20.5K 1.2K 30
Tywin Lannister has met his match with Rieka Stark. 🐺 "I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string." ✨ All explicit and otherwise...
63.1K 2.3K 23
Salem Stark was baffled when she as gifted to Ramsay Bolton. Will there be passion or only pain? 🐺 "Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the...
23.2K 1.1K 13
Jolene Stark didn't know what she was getting into when she caught Rhaegars eye. 🐉 "Long live the walls we crash through all the kingdoms lights s...