A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 51

408 13 4
By TheManCandy

***
Another long chapter.

Hope you guys like it and enjoy the read.

Love y'all.

-TheManCandy

***

*Narration*

As soon as Ganesha gave the signal to begin Anakitty quickly jumped back and created space for herself.

This was the norm in fights between high level adventurers, they look for openings and exploit them with precise attacks.

The fight between Loch and Ilta was somewhat of an exception because of how the two of them had a vast contrast in fighting style. One was a brawler who likes to get her hands dirty and the other was an assassin who is extremely agile and quick on his feet.

But these two are swordsmen, and experienced ones at that, they understand and value the fundamentals of spacing and technique. So it was no surprise for everyone that Anakitty created distance.

Annakity took her stance with his sword on her right, her left leg which was her lead leg was pointing straight towards the prince. A pretty standard and textbook stance that most adventurers use.

The prince on the other hand has his eyes glued at the cat person's whole body, he pulls the long sword out of the scabbard that was placed on his back but what shocked everyone was that he didn't get into a fighting stance. He rested the sword on the ground and placed both of his hands onto the pummel of it.

There was a smirk on his face that seems to tell Anakitty to get on with it already, this infuriates her but she was not stupid enough to rush at his space without so much as a plan of attack.

She started intently at the prince, finding any opening to take, changing her stance constantly to find the best possible angle for her.

Sweat falls off her forehead as in her mind she can see that she will get cut no matter what approach she would take. If she goes to the left she'll get decapitated, to the right she saw that the prince will cut her stomach open, at the middle she'll be impaled. All possible angles of attack as she simulates it in her head lead to her death. And everyone of those deaths felt real.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Marius asked her, his voice sounded lazy as he looked at her with bored eyes. "They said that the adventurers of Orario are a cut above the rest... I've got to say, it seems that all of those are just talks and baseless rumors." his eyes went straight at her as his lips rose into a mocking smile. "What a disappointment."

Anakitty bit her lips. She doesn't know why, but her body just felt cold at the prince's gaze. She feels like a prey staring at the eyes of a predator.

She tried to speak, to answer, but her voice was nowhere to be found.

"Well if your not gonna come... The I will!" in a blink of an eye the prince was right in front of her. At instinct she was able to move because of muscle memory, she raised her sword up to block whatever attack the prince had planned but contrary to her expectation, the prince just stared at her with an amused smile on his face.

"Why so nervous?" He asked as he spun around and delivered a spinning back kick right at Aki's abdominal area.

The impact made her spit out blood as her vision darken and turned dizzy. She broke 3 ribs with that kick alone.

She balanced herself mid air as she tries to shake the dizziness off, she landed and skid a few more distance back. Her hand still holding her sword, a testament to her skill as a swordsman.

A slow clap entered her ears, he followed the sound and saw the prince standing right behind him, clapping his hand with a mocking look directed right at her. He then spoke in the most demeaning tone. "Good job..."

Anakity jumped back again gaining distance away, the prince did not pursue her and just stared at her.

She locked her eyes at the prince, a mixture of frustration, anger, and fear was showing on her black eyes. "Bastard." she growled at the prince.

"Oh... The kitty still has a fight in her." he smirked devilishly. "Let's fix that shall we."

The prince slowly walked towards her, there was not an ounce of care on his step, he was just like taking a stroll in the park on how he approached Aki.

This infuriated her. "I WILL NOT BE TOYED!!!" She screamed as she musterd her courage and charge at the prince with her blade at the ready.

She slashed at the prince when she was within her space.

Vertical.

Horizontal.

A stab.

From the right.

The left.

Down the middle.

Every possible strike and slash was thrown by her at speed blurry to eyes of most of the spectators watching. She was known by her speed, she was one of the cat people who trived at speedy conflicts. Yet she couldn't land a blow.

Her side hurts everytime she delivered a slash to the prince, she pushed on ignoring the pain from three broken ribs.

All the while the prince keep on mocking her with his expression. He dodged everything at a hair's length.

"Did you hear that?" the prince asked her as he dodge the incoming barrage of strikes.

"SHUT UP!!!" She shrieks at him as the frustration she felt grew larger and larger.

"Oh... But it's the sound of your broken heart." the prince answered as he caught the sword of Anakitty right between his finger. "See..." he looked at the blade stuck in his hand, his reflection on it turning into a smile as his eyes darts back at the frozen face of Anakitty. "Broken..."

*BOOM!*

Anakitty was sent flying back as Marius delivered a punch straight at her heart. The sound of the hit echoed all throughout the silent arena as the crowd was stunned by the turn of events.

The gap between their strength was huge, it was as if an ant was fighting an elephant.

Anakitty entered a coughing fit as she tried desperately to catch her breath. She couldn't understand how? They were both level 5, their strength should be close if not equal. Why was she being beaten like this?  She cough and cough until blood came out of her mouth.

Breathing was becoming harder and harder for her, she was lying on her back and every part of her body was in pain. She turned and pushed herself up.

She moved her head to look at the prince who was right there standing like she was nothing.

Her eyes widened as she got a good look at him, he was not holding his sword, it hit her, the prince from the start was fighting her with his weapon. Her eyes roamed and saw a sword embedded to the ground where the prince stood at the start of the match.

"Ha- haha- hahaha!!!" she started to laugh uncontrollably. 'Was I so weak that he didn't even need his sword to beat me?' she thought to herself as tears started to form at the side of her eyes.

Her pride was broken... As an adventurer and as swordsman. She didn't even have her sword now, it was still at the prince's hand, trapped between his fingers.

Her laughter grew more loud as she realized how weak she was. All her hard work, endless nights of practice and honing her skills in the sword. It meant nothing in front of absolute strength.

The prince tossed her weapon as it landed with clang right besides her. "Pick it up..." the prince's tone was mocking her. "Come on. Pick it up little kitty."

Her hand almost instinctively moved towards the hilt of her sword. But she stopped mid way, her eyes glued at her now shaking hands. She was afraid, her mind was already accepting the no matter what she'll do... She'll just lose. A failure.

"oh what's the matter little kitty? Broken so soon? What a disappointment." Marius spoke with contempt.

"I... I... I for-" she was about to surrender, to admit defeat. But a voice, nay, a scream stopped her and cut her sentence midway.

"AKI!!!" A loud voice booms as a young man screamed on top of his lungs.

"R-Raul?!" Anakitty recognized that voice, it belongs to her most annoying yet cherished friend.

She spotted him bending down at the railing, his face was red, both in shame from the crowd all looking at his direction, and at nervousness at what he was about to say.

He took a deep breath and every courage and will, he screamed and roared with everything he had. "YOU CAN DO IT!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! KICK THIS ARROGANT ASSHOLE IN THE ASS!!!"

Like a damn bursting, countless cheers and supports from the Orario crowd rained down for Anakitty Autumn. The loudest of the bunch are the second string of Loki familia, screaming with all their hearts for the victory of their commander.

"Y-You guys..." The cat person couldn't help herself as tears dropped from her eyes. She wiped it off ruggedly and smiled from ear to ear. "What a bunch of idiots..." she mumbled to herself as she pictured her comrades at the second string, primarily Raul Nord. Her body had stopped shaking from fear. She gripped her sword that was on the ground and with a determined look, she stood up facing the prince.

"What's this? A last hurrah perhaps?" Marius mockingly said as he looked at the wildly cheering crowd. "Be that as it may... It won't change anything."

"That may be so..." Anakitty answered him which shocked the prince as her tone carried confidence in it. "BUT I AIN'T GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!"

With a roar of pure determination and passion, Anakitty unleashed her mana. A pale blue light glowed from her body, almost white. It was blindingly radiant as a powerful gust shortly follows. The wind seemingly flowing to her will as it clings to her.

The prince sighs at this. "You have courage, I'll give you that." he then gestures with his hand for her to come. "Well come on then... Let's see that fight of yours."

"ARGHHH!!!" She dashed head first towards the prince, plan be damned. All she has in her mind was winning and striking him down with her sword. For her comrades, for all of the people in the arena who put their trust in her, for her friends. Her speed was even faster then when the match started, the wind giving her a boost as her sword glowed brightly.

She unleashed a barrage of strike, everyone of them with an intent to win the match.

This renewed fury of hers took the prince by surprise. 'That's a bit fast.' he thought to himself as he dodged another slash directed at his neck.

With fluid movement he retaliated and threw two punches, one on the body, the other on the head. It was so fast the it seemingly looks like he threw both punches at once.

Anakitty's enhanced senses kicked in, with a twirl to the left she was able to dodge both of his fist and unleashed a counter of her own.

She slashed her sword at an awkward angle the goes fluidly with her spin, the attack was place just inside the prince's blind spot.

The crowd held their breath.

This was it. A chance, finally Anakitty can see an opening.

But the price saw it coming.

With a seemingly impossible movement, the prince manage to spun his body and moved his head out of the way.

"Tsk." he clicked his tongue at the fact that this lesser being almost got a hit on him.

For the first time in the whole match, Marius Victrix Rakia used his mana in the fight. He loaded his both his feet in it causing it to bulge as he dug his foot on the stage and kicked it causing his body to beam straight at the female adventurer.

The speed of his approach was blindingly fast as Anakitty couldn't even see his silhouette.

'It's over.' The prince thought to himself as he moved his mana into his hand, he formed his fingers into a spear. "Die little kitty!"

But he failed to calculate one thing in his attack.

Anakitty Autumn was still a beast person, and a cat person to boot, they have one of the fastest if not the fastest reaction speed in all mortals. Even if she can't see him, she can more or less sense him with her enhanced senses.

All of the hair in Anakitty's body stood as she felt a tingle coming from her right.

She trusted her instincts above all else, and with it she jump up and twirld her body sideways.

Just in time to dodge the incoming killing blow of the prince.

"What?!" Marius Victrix Rakia couldn't believe she was able to dodge it, he turned his neck only to see Anakitty smiling at him as her eyes where glued to his.

Her face looked different, there was fur all over her body, her eyes were now cat-like, and her canine was now more pronounced, all of her cat-like features had been turned up a notch.

Beastification. Anakitty had now entered that state.

"Well hello there... Your majesty." She stabbed her sword straight down, right at the eye of the prince.

He was still a tad bit faster than her so he was able to dodge. He then jumped back to gain distance away from the cat person.

The crowd erupted in cheers, Marius Victrix Rakia had took a step back, away from their very own Anakitty Autumn.

The two of them landed on the ground, but their state were now the opposite of one another when they started the match.

Marius Victrix Rakia now has a face of a person who swallowed a bitter bug, there was palpable anger on his face as he started at his opponent, a lesser being in his eyes made him make space. This was a blow on his pride.

Anakitty on the other hand has a jovial smile on her face, she very much like the way the prince look at her. She might seem like a nice person but deep down she was someone who was very cruel when enraged, to the point of being sadistic.

She gave the prince her most polite smile and pointed right at his cheeks.

The prince suddenly felt something warm falling and sliding down his face.

He used his finger to wipe it up and see what it was.

Blood.

The prince did not get out of the way fast enough.

For the first time in the whole match, Anakitty Autumn had connected on her strike and had drawn blood from the prince.

This made the crowd cheer even louder than before. Everyone in the amphitheater, no matter what familia they were on was giving Anakitty their full heartfelt support ad they scream on top of their lungs.

"What's the matter your majesty? Broken so soon? What a disappointment." she then returned the question the price asked her earlier with the same mocking tone he had.

The prince's face turned ugly as all pretenses of his royal status flowed out the window, his face was now filled with anger towards the adventurer. The grace he carried himself with all throughout the fight was now gone and was replaced with unyielding rage.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!" he said with venom in his voice.

.
.
.

August was among the crowd who were cheering. He didn't know why, but this Anakitty was tugging at his heartstrings.

She was fighting at massive disadvantage and was even on the verge of defeat, yet she was able to bounce back. She was even able to wound his opponent, the prince, in the face.

The prince who was seemingly untouchable from the start of the fight had been wounded.

'I have to apologize to her as well.' he thought to himself as he remembered himself thinking that she was nothing special when they announced the participants. She was clearly a monster as well. She wouldn't be fighting there if she wasn't.

His eyes moved to the prince. "But that man is still on another level compared to her." he mumbled. Even now he still has no idea how strong Marius Victrix Rakia is. He was still not using his sword.

"She can win this!" Denki spoke excitedly as he sat on the edge of his seat. He as well was cheering for the adventurer's victory.

Froke on the other hand has a serious expression on her face. She had been an adventurer for a lone time, even if she's only level 1, she knew when someone was holding back. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." she answered earning a glare from Denki.

"What are you talking about? She has the momentum!" Denki answered her.

"That may be so... But the prince still hasn't used his weapon." August answered making Denki quiet down.

'They are right.' Denki thought. 'The prince was able to push Anakitty back with only his bare hands.' he now realized how dire her situation was. She did all of that, just for a drop of blood from an opponent that was still clearly holding back. "Does she have a chance?" he asked his voice carrying a hint of hopelessness.

""..."" both August and Froke didn't answer, instead they just kept their eyes focus on the fight.

That told Denki everything he needed to know. Still he shook his head, he has to hope for the best. That is just how he is. "YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Denki cheered along with the other spectators because right now it was the oh thing that he can do. "WIN THIS THING!!!"

.
.
.

Arthur was having a fan boy moment as he watched the fight.

He can't stop himself from laughing at the whole situation. 'Now that's the power of friendship.' he thought to himself excitedly.

"I was able to see such a spectacle for real." he said smiling but it soon vanished. "But it looks like the power of friendship won't be able to pull her out of this one." he looked at the prince and frown. "What happened to him?"

He really want to punch whoever put him in this world. This was not Marius Victrix Rakia from the anime. This person seems overly arrogant and cruel, a complete 180 from his character at the anime.

A theory was now forming inside his head. What if he is in the world of danmachi, but instead of the original he was in an alternate reality.

If his theory was right, then it would mean everything he knew about the canon would be utterly useless here, and he needs to find out what made this world different than in the original.

'Why are all of these powerhouse here? First was August, then Loch, the two of them are both non canon characters. Then there's Bete who is level 6 in this world, then the prince who is the complete opposite of his anime counterpart.' his mind was just getting clumped up by all this new information.

To see if his theory is real, he needs to see the first anomaly he ever saw in this world fight. He needs to see August.

For now though, he'll have to watch closely and see if there are anymore changes in this world and right now he has his eyes on the prince.

.
.
.
.
.

The fight continued, and this time, Anakitty was the first to make a move.

Her body seems to fly in the air as the wind follows at her track giving her a boost.

She was pissed at the prince and she made it know with her attack.

Each one sharper than ever before, she was like a tornado of death whirling towards the prince.

Marius was still able to dodge each atrack, and he was getting more pissed as time goes on. He had seen countless opening but he couldn't get to it in time.

"This bitch!" he said angrily as he dodge another strike.

"What's the matter your majesty?" Anakitty pushed the tempo of her attack even more, aided by her beastification she was able to out maneuver Marius at every turn.

Another wound appeared at Marius body, this time it was on his right shoulder as Anakitty was able to grazed it with her sword.

She was becoming more confident in their exchange. Don't get it wrong, Marius was still faster than her, but with her enhanced senses she was able to predict every move the prince would take with her instincts alone.

She was moving four, no, five steeps ahead, but she still couldn't get a clean hit.

This was testament enough of how much faster Marius is. She was taking advantage of his limited choices, without his weapon he can only dodge the incoming barrage of sword slashes. And now that her sword was enhanced with mana, he couldn't possibly touch it with his bare hands.

'This bitch is getting on my nerves!' Marius thought as he dodged and threw a faint left hook. This time Anakitty's instincts worked against her, as the faint made her react prematurely.

'Shit!' She had given away the tempo she worked so hard to gain and can only cursed at this.

The real attack of Marius shortly came after, she was out balance because of her earlier misstep.

His fist beamed straight to her face. Any other adventurer would have been hit due to the awkward angle of the strike.

But Anakitty was a beast person, and she used it to her advantage. She bent her body backwards and let the momentum of her mistake take her as she over exaggerated the flow of her body, she then used her tail for balance, making it another limb for her to use.

The punch flew harmlessly pass her face, she then fully committed as she raised both of her feet kicking the prince at the stomach as the momentum of her movement made her do a backflip.

The blow staggered the prince, he didn't expect that she would be able to threw an attack from that angle. A mistake on his part due to inexperienced in fighting a cat person.

The attack was weak, only enough to push him back, but no real damage was dealt, at least not yet.

Anakitty dashed as soon as she landed, again using a trait from her species, she pounced at the prince who was still unbalance from the previous blow.

"Allow me to return the favor." she smirked as she turned her body, performing a spinning back kick that landed on Marius's abdominal area.

The blow sent him flying and this time the damage was real. He spat saliva as the air was knocked out of him.

He landed right where his position at the start of the match. He landed right next to his sword.

He laid there as his eyes was full of anger, he was looking up at the sky, the sun shining down his face.

He slammed his fist in the ground as cracks started form due to his strength. He was fuming.

'This bitch! This lowly creature! I'll fucking massacre her!!!' he stood up with a look of pure rage plastered along his face.

"Pick it up..." Anakitty spoke, her voice the same mocking tone he had when he threw her weapon at her. "pick it up your majesty!" everything that happened was within her expectation. She kicked him right towards his sword.

She was still pissed about how the prince was fighting her barehandedly. As a swordsman, she felt insulted by it.

"Ha- haha- HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" The prince laughed, his voice was maniacal to say the least. "You want me to fight you with my sword?" He asked his voice cold.

His hand moved towards the hilt, as he touched it, his mana began bursting in the air, dark, sinister, and full of hate.

"Lord Ares had told me to not use this unless needed." his voice made the entire amphitheater shudder at how cold it is. "you see, I didn't need to use to sword against the likes of you." he looked up towards Anakitty, his eyes was glowing red. "But for you... Oh for you little kitty, I'll make an exception."  his voice suddenly change, it was dark and metallic, deep like that of a growling beast.

Anakitty whole body suddenly became stone, her breathing suddenly stopped, her heart was beating off her chest. Fear... Anakitty whole body was gripped with fear.

August suddenly stood up from his seat. He couldn't believe it, his spear Beowulf was vibrating crazily at his back. "No way..."

.
.
.
.
.

All the gods felt it as well. They heard him say that Ares had given him that sword, and knowing the god of war, he was crazy enough to do this.

Freya shivered uncontrollable as the cold gripped her very being. "Another one?" she said, this feeling was different than the first. This was a cold, chilling fear. unlike the primal fear she felt.

Loki falls on her knees, two cursed weapons have now shown themselves and found a master. It can only mean one thing for her, and it was ragnarok... The end of times.

Hestia who was sitting with Thor, and Heracles held her head in fear, this feeling was something she hates and can't control. All of the gods feel this fear, after all, it was programmed into their system, well it was programmed to all living beings. The natural fear of death.

Heracles quickly held Hestia into his arms, he looked at his friend Thor who was fuming angrily at the prince. He can see it in his eyes, he wanted to rip that child apart and Ares as well for giving him that weapon.

Thor stood up from his seat, his intention was clear, he will kill that child and seal that cursed weapon even if the price was being sealed back in heaven. But he could only take a few steps before a voice stopped him on his tracks.

"Beautiful, isn't it." the voice made him more angry as he turned in see who it was.

"Ares you fucking psychopath!" Thor rushed towards the god of war with the intention of killing him dead but he was stopped by another familiar voice.

"Enough!" Hades entered the room, along at his side was Athena, her presence was a shock to other gods.

"What's the meaning of this Hades?" Freya questioned him, she was still shaking in fear.

"What is necessary for our survival." Athena answered for Hades. She then glared at Ares, there whole plan was for the gods themselves to choose the owners of the weapons, but Ares the snake that he is goes behind her and Hades's back and gave the weapon to his child.

"Athena... Sister, don't look at me like that." Ares smiled at her which made the goddess more furious at him.

"Both of you enough." Hades again shut them all up. He looked at every god who was here at the room and opened his mouth to speak. "The end of time is among us... And the Theïkó Óplo may be are only hope in surviving Ragnarok."

His eyes then landed towards Heracles. All the gods followed his gaze. "I hate to ask this of you, but with two confirmed Theïkó Óplo now with a master I'm afraid I must..." most of older gods knew what Hades was talking about. Thor and Hestia glared at Hades, they couldn't believe what he was planning to do. "We need The Heroic Bow... Can you tell us where it is... Alcides?"

.
.
.
.
.

Back at the fight August couldn't believe his eyes. His heart was beating so fast, his hand, almost instinctively moved towards Beowulf.

Everyone in the crowd was frozen in shock and fear.

And Anakitty who was the one facing the aura felt like her whole world was going to end, she never felt mana like that before.

The Prince smiled at her. "You wanted my sword right? Then here it is... Come..." he pulled the sword up as it glowed a purple blue light.

"MISTILTEINN!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter 51 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 9
I should have died long ago, it's been seven years since I was kidnapped and the torture began. Ronos, a council leader for Lyrec City has power over...
378 5 17
A danganrompa fanfic made by me
5.8K 125 27
2 men who refuse to accept themselves and there past can not properly cope and move on. when Niragi and Chishiya- who both absolutely loathe eachothe...
72.1K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...