Lorax x Onceler (the lorax fa...

Da isuckpussysometimes

Leonardo was having a fine day, until somerhing- or someone wayyy finer came along ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜... Altro

aggressive doggy style

~love at first sight~

60 2 20
Da isuckpussysometimes

Leonardo

I was having a fine walk past all the trees when I found someone who was way better then fleas! (Dr Seuss rhyme scheme rn)
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I looked at him and I got into heat from his twinkish omega scent so I started humping some trees trying to get this hot boys attention 🤓🤓🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🥺🥺🥺🥺

Owen

I looked around at these ugly ass trees that I low-key wanted to make a thneed out of but then I saw him, his lustful irrisistable charm and hot alpha scent.

Once I saw him humping those ugly ass stupid trees that I wanted to make a thneed out of, I knew I was in love, unconditional desperate hot horny gay anal love..

So I started walking towards him on all fours meowing like the Twink boy I am to get his attention and then he started letting me and calling me a good boy while putting one of his lang hairy orange fingers in my booty woody hole 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 OWWWWE IT HUETS SO MUCH HEKP ME HELP ME ahahaAHSHSJJSOE?!!!!!!!

THEN I PUNCHED HIM AND RIPPED OFF HIS MUSTACHE TO REAVEL.....

Ed Sheeran:???????1?1?2?2?2

Then I said "omg pls don't mind me just fuck me so hard unril I can't breath you kind thneed!!!" (Dr Seuss rhyme scheme even tho it isn't rlly rhyming)

CLIFF HANGER 😭😭😭🤬🤬😇🥵🥵💯💯💯🎸🎸😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

let me know how I did in the comments guys!!!! Should I make more chapter?????????

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

457K 27K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
755K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...