Young Lies: The Next Gen.

Από pradabagg

1 party girl 1 bodyguard 1 teacher's pet 1 grumpy tutor 1 sunshine girl 1 fuckboy 1 mean girl 1 loner boy Wha... Περισσότερα

important <3
character aesthetics <3
1 ✗ move-in day!
2 ✗ stranger danger
3 ✗ mr.atwood
4 ✗ ms.mitchell
5 ✗ a dangerous game
6 ✗ miss me?
7 ✗ once a slut, always a slut
8 ✗ you're next
9 ✗ can't trust anyone
10 ✗ guilty or innocent?
11 ✗ 1 stalker, 2 stalker, 3 stalker, more...
12 ✗ finn + blue
13 ✗ you okay, sunshine?
14 ✗ the accusation game
15 ✗ fighting demons
16 ✗ the party has just begun
17 ✗ fucking tease
18 ✗ first "non-date"
19 ✗ the distraction in the form of my tutor
20 ✗ jealousy, jealousy
21 ✗ cockblockers
22 ✗ surprise returns
23 ✗ killer connections
24 ✗ gone girls
25 ✗ disturbing pasts & doppelgängers
26 ✗ stalkers 1, zada 0
27 ✗ you didn't think it was over...did you?
28 ✗ and the plot thickens
29 ✗ who are you ethan wilson?
30 ✗ two sides of every story
31 ✗ don't judge a book by it's cover
32 ✗ batman and robin
33 ✗ stalkers 2, sahar 0
34 ✗ boys cry too
35 ✗ two can play that game
36 ✗ never underestimate your opponent
37 ✗ a killer pov
38 ✗ opposite's attract
39 ✗ my boy
41 ✗ the murder scene
42 ✗ stalkers 3, rosie 1
43 ✗ mr. & mrs.wilson
44 ✗ it's always the person you least expect
45 ✗ the reveal
46 ✗ back from the dead
47 ✗ reunited
48 ✗ 3 year later...
49 ✗ epilogue pt. 1 (sabrina & luca)
50 ✗ epilogue pt. 2 (rosie & easton)
51 ✗ epilogue pt.3 (sahar & jax)
52 ✗ epilogue pt.4 (zada & theo)
goodbye
answering questions
"Young Love: The Next Gen."
"Love F*cking Sucks"
"How to be a Heartbreaker"
"The CEO's Temptation"
"Love is F*cking Complicated"

40 ✗ surprise bitches!

1.7K 66 82
Από pradabagg

"How much longer do you think you'll be?" I ask Sabrina as I button up my shirt.

"Don't rush me, babe! Unless you want me to look like Shrek, of course." She yells out from my bathroom.

"You'll look beautiful either way."

I watch as she peeks her head out from the bathroom, holding a makeup brush and beauty blender in hand.

"As much as I appreciate the compliment, there is no way in hell I'm going to such a big event looking like I came out of a swamp." She says and I laugh.

She quickly gets back to doing her makeup while I put on a couple of rings and change up my studs.

The last 4 months of my life have been so fucking amazing, I don't think I've ever been this happy.

Sabrina and I started dating ever since we returned to New York.

She wasn't lying when she said she'd be by my side throughout everything.

During the beginning of our relationship, I struggled with slowly leaning off drugs.

There were so many times when I wanted to say 'fuck it' and smoke a joint but she constantly kept reminding me that I'm strong and that I've come so far.

Those words right there got me through everything.

Now I'm 4 months clean and I've never felt better.

My relationship with my parents and sister has even improved.

My family LOVES Sabrina.

Especially my sister.

I can't even tell you how many times I've had to steal MY girlfriend away from my sister.

Sabrina truly is the love of my life.

I know it may be too early to say but when you know, you know.

I smile as I listen to her hum the lyrics of one of my dad's songs.

Tonight there's gonna be an award ceremony that will put "House of Virtue", my dad's band, in the hall of fame.

Everyone will be there and I've never been more excited for him.

My parents are two of the most hardworking people I've ever met and I'm glad he's finally getting the recognition he and his band deserve.

Soon enough Sabrina finishes up her hair and makeup and she quickly stumbles out of the bathroom holding the front of her dress.

"Zip me up?" She asks.

I gesture for her to walk up to me and she quickly faces the mirror.

I carefully move her freshly curled hair over one of her shoulders before easily zipping up the gorgeous emerald green dress.

A dress my mom designed especially for her that she had paired with a matching pair of emerald earrings and a necklace.

Of course, Sabrina was hesitant to wear actual emeralds for fear of losing them but my mom managed to convince her.

"You look stunning," I whisper and she quickly turns around and gives me a peck.

"You look very handsome." She smiles as she helps me with my tie.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and before I could even tell them to come in, my sister walked in.

"Oh my god! Sabrina you look so pretty...you look alright, Luca." She mumbles the last part and I roll my eyes.

She really knows how to make my day.

"Thanks, Brooke, it's good to know that you know how to dress like a girl," I mutter and she flips me off.

Sabrina laughs at our bickering as she puts on her heels.

"Alright, are we ready to go?" My dad asks as we make our way downstairs.

"Yep." We all reply.

From the corner of my eye, I notice my mom helping Sabrina with something on her dress.

Sabrina and my mom have grown really close and part of me thinks it's because Sabrina doesn't really have a relationship with her parents.

Especially after Rhys' death...which is my fault.

My mother has always been a very loving person and as soon as I introduced Sabrina to my parents, my mom accepted her with open arms.

My dad on the other hand is very defensive when it comes to Brooklyn and me.

He was kinda distant towards Sabrina at first because in the past I didn't have the best reputation when it came to the girls I brought home.

But when he got to know Sabrina he quickly got to enjoy her company.

I feel a pat on my shoulder which immediately snaps me out of my thoughts.

I look to my left and find my dad looking down at me with a weird look in his eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"It's clearly something dad, you look like you want to cry."

"I- I just want you to know how proud your mom and I are of you and we're sorry if you ever felt like we weren't. You and your sister are the best things that have ever happened to us, never forget that." He says before pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you, Luc." He whispers.

"I love you too, Dad."

Soon enough our driver pulls up in front of the house and we each make our way into the car.

I make sure to help Sabrina into the car and make sure her dress doesn't get caught by the door.

"Are you okay?" She whispers when my family is busy talking amongst each other.

"Yeah...my dad just told me he was proud of me. I haven't heard those words in a long time." I explained.

"How could he not be proud of you? You've come such a long way from the person you were 4 months ago and you did that because you genuinely wanted to change."

"I don't think I would have been able to get through it if you weren't by my side, thank you."

"You don't need to keep thanking me."

"I will thank you for the rest of my life if I have to," I said before leaning down and attaching our lips.

The rest of the ride mostly consisted of my mom trying to calm my dad down about giving his speech, my sister trying to convince Sabrina to watch some murder mystery show, and me thinking about my dad and I's conversation.

I never realized how badly I needed to hear those words until he said them.

We eventually make it to the event and exit the car.

My parents quickly get bombarded by paparazzi and we all pose for pictures.

In the distance, I see Rosie, her family, and Easton?

How the fuck is Easton here?

I try to brush off my shock the best I can by posing for a few more pictures before we all make our way into the venue.

Everyone immediately splits off into their own groups.

My dad with his band.

My mom is with my Aunt Ryan and Aunt Arya.

Brooklyn with Rosie's sister Astrid.

And Sabrina and I make our way over to Easton and Rosie.

Sabrina walks a bit quicker than me as she immediately pulls Easton into a hug.

Normally, I would be jealous if this were any other guy but after finding out that Easton saved her life, I have nothing but respect for him.

Plus, the poor guy went through hell and back to keep Rosie safe.

"I missed you fucker." Sabrina says and he laughs.

"I missed you too." He says as they pull away.

I watch as he drapes his arm over Rosie's shoulder.

"So...how did Uncle Ax react to finding out his daughter is dating her ex-roommate?" I ask.

"Well, luckily my mom found us together first and was able to calm him down. Obviously, Dad wasn't very pleased at first but when he saw how much we cared for each other, he was okay with it." Rosie explains.

"Wow, I'm shocked he didn't give the whole 'if you hurt my daughter, I'll kill you' speech." I chuckle.

"Oh, he did and it was VERY graphic," Easton adds.

I was about to ask Easton how he was here when two new voices approached us.

Sahar and Jax.

You know, I wish I could say I was surprised but I'm not.

Those two have so much chemistry, I'm surprised they didn't start dating sooner.

"Hey, guys!" Sahar says.

My brow immediately raises when I realize she isn't shocked to see Easton.

Did she know he was here?

"Hey uh- Ro, Sahar...can I talk to you guys?" I ask them and they quickly nod.

The three of us excuse ourselves as we walk toward the back of the room.

"Alright, what's going on?" I ask.

"What are you talking about?" They both ask, giving away their cover.

They always do that shit when they're hiding something.

"Talk. Now."

"Look...we didn't want to freak you out because we know how important today is for you and your family but- Theo isn't Ethan," Rosie whispers and my eyes widen.

"WHAT?!" I yell and everyone's heads turn towards us.

We all send tight smiles before quickly going back to our discussion.

"How long have you guys known?" I ask.

"Just since last night, I promise," Sahar explains.

Fuck, this is the last thing we fucking need right now.

Just when we thought this damn shit show was over!

"So what the fuck do we do now?" I ask.

"As of right now, let's just get through tonight and let your dad have his moment. We'll all get together tomorrow and figure out a new plan." Sahar says and we all nod.

We make our way back over to our dates and I immediately pull Sabrina aside.

"Easton told me." She quickly says and I sigh.

"We put an innocent man in jail Sab, fuck!" I groan.

I immediately feel a wave of panic wash over me and Sabrina pulls me into a nearby washroom.

She locks the door and wets a towel with cold water before placing it on my forehead.

"Deep breath baby, just breathe." She whispers and I slowly nod, trying to catch my breath.

She looks up at me with concern and I couldn't help but be so fucking thankful that I have her here with me.

If this were me from 5 months ago, I would be outside snorting a few lines or some shit.

Soon enough, my breathing returns to normal and I assure Sabrina I'm fine.

She was about to walk out of the room but I tugged on her arm causing her to turn around and I immediately smashed my lips onto hers.

She moans into the kiss and I back her up against the door.

"L-Luca...we need to go take a seat." She mumbles but doesn't bother pulling away from me.

"The ceremony doesn't start for another 20 minutes."

She hesitates for a couple of seconds before nodding.

That's all I needed before my suit jacket comes off, she's unbuckling my belt, and I'm unzipping the back of her dress.

I lift her into my arms, making sure her back is still pushed against the door, and tug off my pants and briefs.

Yes, I realize this is probably the worst fucking place and time to have sex but I really could give less of a fuck.

I line myself up at her entrance before pushing into her.

She moans loudly and I quickly cover her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhh..." I chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

She kisses me again as I continue thrusting into her.

I hear a few muffled voices coming from right behind the door and weirdly enough the idea of getting caught makes this whole thing a lot more exciting.

"Fuck Luca!" She gasps into the crook of my neck.

Her orgasm washes over and I groan when I feel her nails dig into my shoulders.

A few thrusts later, I joined her.

We both take a couple of minutes to catch our breaths before we're pulling on our clothes and fixing our appearances.

"How do I look?" She asks.

"Like you just got fucked." I tease and she immediately punches the side of my arm.

"Ow!" I groan and she smirks.

We make our way out of the washroom and I internally curse when I realize the hallway is practically empty.

Sabrina and I quickly rush into the giant room where the ceremony is held and take our seats beside our friends.

The four of them immediately give us a look but we just avoid their gazes.

The ceremony begins soon enough and my dad's manager comes up to the mic and begins talking about all of House of Virtue's success.

My dad's face lights up at all the memories and he even laughs at a few of the shitty dad jokes that were included in the bit.

"Please help me welcome...House of Virtue!"

Everyone in the room begins clapping as the four members make their way onto the stage.

Each of them is handed a golden award in the shape of a guitar and my dad walks up to the mic.

"Wow wow wow! Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us throughout all these incredible years-"

My dad was interrupted when the lights began to flicker and his mic was suddenly turned off.

Suddenly the screen behind him goes black before a bunch of words pop up on the screen.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?"

No!

NO NO NO NO NO!

The six of us immediately share worried glances before staring back at the screen.

Suddenly the screen changes to a photo of Zada, Theo, Sahar, Finn, Jax, Rosie, Easton, Sabrina, and me.

Oh god.

A red x covers Zada's face first.

Then Finn's face.

Then Theo's face.

Then Sabrina's face.

Then Jax's face.

Then Easton's face.

Then Rosie's face.

Then my face.

And finally Sahar's face.

My blood goes cold and I suddenly feel the need to fucking vomit.

Is this the order of our deaths?

Finally, one last message pops up on the screen.

"It's crazy how one screw-up will cost you all your lives...watch your fucking backs."

Then the lights turn back on and so does my dad's mic.

Everyone stares at the six of us with wide eyes.

Well, there goes any chance of me ever leaving my house again.

----------Author's Note----------

Our stalkers are back...again and they didn't fucking come to play.

Did they really just give us the order of deaths?

Why is Sabrina next? Why is Sahar last?

Sorry I was gone for the past couple of days, ya girl got the worst food poisoning ever lmao

But I'm all good now.

Oh! Oh! And did I mention of stalkers will be revealed very soon?

No? Oops...

Hehehehe ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Love you all <3

-Hanna

Word Count: 2310

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

May Kill Me Από Alice

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

333 43 30
Oceane Becker is ready for a fresh start. After an unpleasant breakup with her high school boyfriend and the gross public scene he made during a gra...
45.8K 793 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
My Mad Diary Από Makayla

Εφηβική Φαντασία

277 9 10
( NOT WRITING THIS ANYMORE ) A girl discovers another guy who helps her move on after her lover betrays her, but after that, she is unsure of who sh...
48.9K 5K 47
After Freya Henderson's father goes missing mysteriously, she and her mother are left having their house repossessed, and end up staying with a famil...