Pretty Guardian Sailor Celest...

VixenQueen18 tarafฤฑndan

Once upon a time... That's how the stories go right and then the prince and Princess go on their Journey to l... Daha Fazla

๐ŸŒ™ Meet Rosaile Tsukino๐ŸŒ™
โš”๏ธMeet Izuku Chibaโš”๏ธ
โœจCharactersโœจ
โ˜พ๐–ค“๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐••๐• ๐•ž ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”โ˜พ๐–ค“
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™: โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•๐•š๐•– & ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•š ๐•‹๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐• - ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•’ & ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐ŸŒ™
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš: ๐”ธ๐•ž๐•š ๐•„๐•š๐•ซ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐• - ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ช โ˜ฟ๏ธ
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ›: โ„๐•–๐•š โ„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐• - ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โ™‚
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿœ: ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•– ๐”น๐•’๐•๐•
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ: ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐• -๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ™ƒ

โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†๐“ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†

428 9 3
VixenQueen18 tarafฤฑndan

AN: I know what I said ok read it and weep😘

𝓐 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓐𝓰𝓸
3rd pov

Queen Serenity cherished two of her most precious treasures in her life...her twin daughters, her youngest Princess Serena is a golden haired copy of her but she's childish and clumsy but the Queen loves her all same. Serena is the leader of her older sisters guardians so she's training at the moment or trying to.

The Queen was in search of her eldest daughter a mini version of herself the only difference is that her daughter has crystal blue eyes; Princess Serenity is the future Queen of Silver Millennium yet the Queen could feel her daughter's curiosity about the planet they protect from afar...Earth

She ended up in the Celestial Garden made especially for the older princess. She sees her daughter making a flower crown for her Cat Guardian Nyx while having a longing gaze on the beautiful planet Earth The Queen sighs she would gladly let her go but the gods forbid interaction between the moon and earth people.

"Moon-Jade my darling it's time for lessons" the queen calls out to the princess. The eldest turned to the sound of her mother and she placed the crown on her cats head, picks her up in one hand and picks up her long white dress with the other and walks over to her, "Coming mama" she says with a small smile.

Serenity loves her life with her mother, sister, and friends but she always felt that something was missing and that's when she started sneaking down to earth sometimes alone sometimes with her sister but then one day on her own she met him the earths Prince and Heir Endymion. To each other it was love at first sight and everyday they would meet in secret to or dance with one another oblivious to the fact their younger siblings would watch imagining if they could have a love like theirs with each other.

For what they have was forbidden but they could care less because they were happy....but all good things must come to an end

The Moon Kingdom was attacked by the earth under the manipulation and spell of an evil entity who was released by a jealous human who was in love with the earths prince but blamed serenity for him not loving her.

The War
Serenity's POV

"SERENA MOTHER" I call out to my baby sister and mother while running down the hallway towards the throne room and opening the doors there my mother and sister stood,  my mother giving worried glances to Serena and my sister crying I rush over to her and hug her tightly I turn to my mother while holding Serena and ask " Mother what do we do the humans are close to the gates at this rate if we don't leave now they will-," she cut me off

" My moon- jade and my moonlight you two must survive for you are Silver Millennium's future if you two parish there will be no peace". "My youngest daughter I give u my moon stick for u are now the leader of the Sailor Guardians you must be strong my moonlight and protect your sister," my sister gets out of my embrace and takes the moon stick from Mother with a nod. Then Mother turns to me as light comes out of her hands and it turns into a form of a crystal and I know exactly what it is" My moon-jade my princess you are now the holder of The Legendary Silver Crystal guide its power with your heart and it will not fail you," she says while handing it to me " I will do my best mother" I say confidently.

BOOM!!

"They got through the gates you two need to go find the other guardians NOW I will hold them off as much as I can," Mother says in a panic as my sister and I  look at one another terrified but nod nonetheless and hug our mother one last time "We love you mom," we say in unison "I love you too my moons stay strong," then we let go of each other.

Serena and I run towards the front of the palace hand in hand trying to find our guardians as we're looking I hear a voice call my name "Serenity...Serenity where are you", I gasp when I see who's calling me "Endymion" I shouted and look at my sister and see her smile when she sees Octavian next to Endymion. We meet each other in the middle and I throw myself in his arms and cry.

"My beloved Moon Rose what happened are you hurt," he asks me in concern as he pulls me off his chest to look for injuries "No my love I'm fine we both are its mother she told Serena and I that we are the last hope our k-kingdom has a-and that w-we have to survive s-she gave Rena her Moon Stick and gave me T-The Legendary S-Silver Crystal", I sob but I know I have to continue, "s-she told us to find our Guardians w-while she tries to stop them coming in here", I finish and curl myself back into his chest.

"Shh don't cry Serenity we will figure this out but right now we need to find your guardians," he says while caressing my hair. I look at him and nod then turn to Serena and Octavian who were holding each other "We should split up to cover more ground", Serena instantly protests " No way are you crazy we are NOT splitting up w-what if something happens to you", I walk over to her and grab her hands " Serena I promise you I will come back to you safe and sound you have to trust me", I look at her with a reassuring gaze " ok be careful sister", she says as she and Octavian go down the other hallway.

I sigh sadly not knowing if I could truly keep that promise to her. I grab Endymion's hand and pull him to the opposite side of the corridor to a door that leads to my Garden. I open the door and I walk through the field of Golden Moon Roses to the center where a beautiful fountain stands and look at my reflection. Endymion comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my head. " What are you thinking about my moon rose", he asks softly I look at him through the reflection of the water and say " Do you think that this war will end peacefully? Will the two of us be able to live happily without having to hide our love for one another"?

He thinks for a moment before responding
"Yes I believe one day you and I will live happily in peace ruling our kingdom and maybe with a princess on the way", he says with a smirk, I giggle and turn and face him and put both hands on each side of his face and lean in " that sounds wonderful...I love you Endymion", I say with a loving smile " And I love you Serenity", he then places his hand on the back of my neck and closes the gap and kisses me with so much love and warmth.

But

Our moment was cut short when I felt something evil lurking I turn in the direction where I felt the presence "Whoever you are come out NOW"!! I say sternly.

3rd POV

A figure that looks like a woman wearing a long purple gown with red hair carrying a sword in one hand as she stalked towards the eldest prince and princess with a menacing glare, Serenity had no idea who this woman was but the look on Endymion's face and the way his grip on her tightened she knew that he knew who this woman was and it caused fear in her.

It was as if time slowed Serenity's eyes grew wide as the woman raised her sword ready to kill her so, she closed her eyes ready to meet her end.....it didn't happen she opened her eyes and fear and panic coursed through her as she sees the love her life standing in front of her taking the hit of the sword and fall to the ground lifeless and covered in blood.

"N-No NOOOOO ENDYMION", the princess cried out in a ear splitting scream that could be heard throughout the kingdom as she falls to her knees. Quickly moving her hands to stop the bleeding but it was already to late, Prince Endymion the Earths heir and lover of Princess Serenity was Dead.

Backing away from the horrifying scene that will forever be within the redhead's mind as she dropped the sword shaking not believing she actually killed the man she loved. Serenity looked up to see Beryls retreating figure and her sadness was replaced with anger and grief .

"What have you DONE!! You killed my soulmate! Why Why would you kill him? Hear my words and hear them well witch once the war is over I will come to earth and find you and make you suffer!!"

The distraught princess screamed to the woman as tears came down the redhead cheeks from fear and realizing what she had done. She quickly turned and ran from the princess she hates and the man she admired from afar.

"My love why-why would you step in front of me? Y-You said we w-would finally live in peace how can I do that if you aren't here with me? What am I supposed to do without you"?

Serenity grabbed her lover's head gently and place it on her lap. Eyes still filled with tear and grief within her heart as she took in her surroundings and noticed her lovers sword on the ground next to him. After a moment she made a decision and grabbed the hilt of the sword with her blood covered hands as the blade twinkled in the moonlight.

"Forgive me my love for the sin I'm about to commit but the heartache and grief in my heart are too much to bear I would rather die then live in a world you are not so I pray to the moon that it will send me to where you are so our souls can be happy in our next life. My beautiful twin forgive me for not keeping my promise to you I hope you can forgive me but I hope you understand. Be Strong moonlight", and with those final words she points the sharp blade to her chest and plunges it into her body with a gasp and pulled the blade out and tossed it to the side. She then laid in her lovers open arms...Dead

Meanwhile

"Moon-Jade! Moon-Jade! Sister where are you", "Brother! Brother! Where are you?", the youngest prince and princess are both searching for their elder siblings. The Golden haired princess felt something in the twin bond the two girls had and she feared for the worst. Octavian knowing that if something happened to Serenity something must have happened to his brother because he knows his brother would rather die then see his princess hurt so he was worried for both of them.

" Serena sweetheart calm down and think where would your sister go to be alone," Octavian asked. Serena takes a moment to think and suddenly it clicks and she starts to run the direction of her sisters garden with Octavian following behind.

They finally make to the entrance, Serena opens the gate and gasps in horror. All the flowers in the garden have wilted which should be impossible as long as Serenity... "No No No Nooo" the youngest princess shouted at the thought as she ran to middle of the garden with Octavian right behind her.

A Banshee like scream came from the Golden haired princess once she gazed upon her once lively and loving sister now a lifeless sleeping beauty along with her lover Octavians older brother. Serena fell to her knees and cried out in agony and grief.

"W-Why sister you promised me YOU PROMISED ME MOON-JADE—you promised you would come back to me!! You lied to me how could you"!

The young prince could only stand behind his lover and stare at his older brother's corpse with tears clouding his vision, but wiped them away to glance at Serena.

"Serenity please you can't leave me here alone! Who am I going to make flower crowns with? Who am I going to make sweets with? Please Serenity do leave your twin all alone!! Come back to me! If you will not come back then by the moon I will follow you to our next life" And then without even an ounce of hesitation Princess Serena grabbed Prince Octavians sword and pointed it in front of her.

"Serena NO"

Before the second prince could stop her a small whimper left the princesses mouth as the sword pierced her stomach, but she felt weight on her back, the young princesses turns her eyes to see her lover's beautiful blue eyes dull a little and she realized the he was also stabbed with the sword and wrapped his arms gently around her waist.
"My darling Serena wherever you go I will follow till the end of time even tho your a bun head I love you" "and I love you" both of the young royals laugh as the fall to the ground next to their elder siblings and take their final breath....

SERENITY.....SERENA wher—Nooo!!!

A horrifying sence of her only daughters and their lovers dead in front of the moon queen. The kingdom had basically fallen by the time Queen Serenity was able to seal the evil away, but her life as well was close to an end. She was able to lay her body on a broken pillar as the royal advisors Nyx, Luna, Erebus, and Artemis stay by her side as she connects to the Legendary Silver Crystal and The Moon Wand together as one.

"No your majesty if you use the crystal and the wand your life will"— "Forgive me Nyx but this is the only way to make sure the future is bright for everyone and our Kingdom. Moon Healing Escalation".

"My loyal advisors if Metalia should ever return please trust Princess Serena with the Moon Wand so she may lead her team of Sailor Guardians and protect the peace", the queen says out of breath.

"We swear to you our queen" the cats say in unison and bow their heads.

"Princess Serenity, Princess Serena, the Earth Princes, and Sailor Guardians find one another and please live a happy life" the queen dropped the wand and crystal as she took her final breath.

"Queen Serenity..."

Soon everyone on the moon and earth were sent to the future of Earth, memories of the previous Moon and Earth kingdoms and their history gone from every one's minds and in time the Moon Princesses, the Earth Princes, and the holy Sailor Guardians will need to awaken once more to restore their home to its former glory.....

Always Remember "The Moonlight is a messenger of Love"-Usagi Tsukino

Words 2573

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...