Paranoia | Stiles Stilinski

By notdaisyloll

โœง๐Ÿœธโœฐโœตโ˜†โ™ก๏ธŽ STILES STILINSKI /TEEN WOLF | SEASON TWO- SEASON SIX | Stiles stilinski x fem Started- 3/28/2022 Pu... More

PARANOIA
Prologue
i. omega
ii. shaped shifted
iii. ice pick
iv. abomination
v. venomous
vi. frenemy
vii. restraint
viii. raving
ix. party guessed
x. red door
xi. fury
xii. rage
xiii. battledfield
xiv. master plan
SEASON THREE A
xv. tattoo
xvi. eloise
xvii. you and me
xviii. chaos raising
xix. firefiles
xx. unleashed
xxi. frayed
xxii. motel california
xxiii. currents
xxiv. the girl who knew to much
xxv. the overlooked
xxvi. alpha pact 'nd lunar eclipse
xxvii. transition
xxviii. hybrid
SEASON THREE B
xxix. anchors
xxx. more bad than good
xxxi. galvanize
xxxii. illuminated
xxxiii. sliverfinger
xxxiv. riddled
xxxv. letharia vilpina
xxxvi. echo house
xxxvii. the fox and the wolf
xxxviii. de void
xxxix. insatiable
xl. the divine move
SEASON FOUR
xli. the dark moon
xlii. 117
xliii. muted
xliv. the benefactor
xlv. I.E.D.
xlvi. orphaned
xlvii. weaponized
xlviii. time of death
xlix. perishable
l. monstrous
li. a promise to the dead
lii. smoke and mirrors
SEASON FIVE
liii. creatures of the night
liv. parasomnia
lv. dreamcatchers
lvii. a novel approach
lviii. required reading
lix. strange frequencies
lx. ouroboros
lxi. lies of omission

lvi. condition terminal

186 5 0
By notdaisyloll

★✩★✩
| 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅

Hayley, Kira, Stiles and Theo arrived to the hospital shorty after they left the sheriff department, Lydia was rushed into emergency surgery for her stab and they were all very worried. "How bad is it?" Stiles asked Melissa, who walked out the Lydia's room.

"Could have been worse." Melissa tells them, and turned to the male who saved her. "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life."

Hayley turned to the werewolf, then turned over to Scott and Liam who just arrived. "All right, she's about to go into surgery. So, it's going to be a while, any other supernatural details that I need to know about to do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." Kira said, she was the one who actually cut off Tracy's tail. "Yeah, Tracy cut her with her tail if that makes a difference." Scott says, his mother nodded and walked away.

"But it wasn't just Tracy, there were the others." Malia had told them about getting through to Tracy, until some three weird people with masked had killed Tracy and the coyote wasn't able to do anything because she was pinned against the wall. "The guys in the masks."

Malia turned to her sister hoping that she believed her but Hayley's mind was else where, her best friend could have died just like Allison and that honestly scared her.

"Hayley?" Scott called her name, she hums and turned to the alpha. "Are you okay?" Hayley met his gaze and nodded her head immediately.

"I'm fine, I'm okay." Stiles cocked his head at her words, she peered back down to her hands, they were stain with Lydia's blood. "I guess... uh, I'm going to head back home and wash my hands."

"We'll come with you." Scott says gesturing to the people around them scared what would happen if she left unsupervised, she shook her head. "No, it's okay."

"Hayley—

"I said it's fine." Hayley exclaimed exhaling with a slight nod. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." And before anyone could say anything else she walked away from the conversation.

"What happened? I mean, before we got there." Scott turned to his girlfriend, since she was the only one who was there when Hayley arrived.

"She tried to heal Lydia with her blood and it didn't work." Kira admits sadly. "I guess she feels like she failed or something."

She scrubbed her hands harshly beneath the kitchen sink, pouring a bunch of soap on her hands rubbing them against each other, praying for the blood to come off. "Come on, come on, come on!"

Malia entered the home, sniffing the air which reeked of blood and alcohol. "Hayley?" She warily stepped foot into the kitchen watching the hybrid spun around. "What are you doing?"

Hayley blew away the piece of stray, away from her face. "Nothing! Just working on getting rid of the blood— can you hand me that towel."

Malia eyes her for a moment and walks towards her with the towel in hand and helps her dry her hands. "You know, you can't save everyone." Hayley met her gaze. "And that's okay, we're all human, part human, and we have to believe that we can save others even if they don't believe that you tried to save her, you have to be the one to believe that you did."

"Why do I feel like we aren't talking about me?" Hayley says squinting her eyes and took the towel from her grasp. "Because we're not, Scott doesn't believe that I tried to save Tracy and I did, I did save her but they those men with the mask showed up and killed her and I couldn't do anything to stop it."

"I believe you, okay? Malia after everything that we've witnessed together, I mean. dismissing that men with mask exist is a pretty stupid thing not to believe." Hayley tells her, the coyote exhaled in relief.

"Thank you, you're the only one who seems to believe me these days." Malia chucked dryly.

"Did you get in to see Lydia?" Scott asked when Stiles, Hayley and Malia walked into the library.

"No, I tried using my free period but she's still in the ICI and no one outside family is allowed in." Stiles tells Scott, Hayley walked up to the table and placed the bestiary book on the table.

"We know thing."

"Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-kanimas." Kira tells them, taking a look through the book. "The Chimera." Scott says.

"Um, what?"

"Chimera. It's a creature made of incongruous parts, and if Liam said he found two burial sites, it means Tracy's not the only one." Scott explained to them.

Hayley cocked her head and asked. "Who's the second Chimera?"

"And why would they bury them?" Stiles then asked. "Deaton thinks it's part of their process." Scott says.

"The people in masks." Malia muttered lowly, Scott looked up to her then to Hayley, and only one of them believed the girl.

It was last in the night when Hayley stopped reading the bestiary, Stiles had fallen asleep and Malia left to look for any books base on the men with mask, Hayley couldn't stop replaying the moment back at the police station. "Stiles, wake up."

Stiles grumbled in response. Hayley scoffs and stood up. "Wake up and go home, I'll meet you at your house after, okay?"

She grabbed her bag and walked down the stairs of the library missing a certain werewolf's eyes following as she walked out the door, Theo stood up and looked around before he stumbled out the door.

"Hayley, wait up!"

The hybrid had reached her car but the sudden arrival of Theo made her turn. "I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice how much you reek of anxiety." Theo confessed.

Hayley hums, not realizing how obvious it was. "Yeah, I keep thinking about last night and what had happened, and thanks again for saving Lydia." Hayley tells him smiling with a nod.

Theo smiled and waved her off. "I was just doing what was right. Anyways, I should leave you, it's getting late and my parents are expecting me."

Hayley smiled nodding. "Yeah, of course, goodbye Theo." She got getting inside her car and drove away, not knowing what was bound to happen as soon as she left the library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 367 23
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
30.2K 1.1K 44
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
30.5K 1.5K 46
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 238 10
๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ โIn which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.โž *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...