TOGETHER | Hobie Brown

By isthian1

HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏ... More

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ

INTRODUCTION

3.6K 67 1
By isthian1

Everyone is going to die a some point, and there's no way in saving them. But when faced with reality, could you really accept it?

Eliza Brooklyn and Hobie Brown were always together since the start, in a friends way of course. It started when she handed him a little flower she found and him taking it from her hand. In which he still has the flower on his desk. The flower is in fact dead, but he still keeps anything she gives him.

She was the only person out there that was important to him, but course, she didn't know that.

Eliza's father is a police captain, and it wasn't that he didn't approve of Hobie Brown, he just didn't want any guys around his only daughter. He only disliked him because he always managed to sneak in through the window. But her father wanted her to be someone important. In fact, he never wanted her to associate with any boy at all. He made sure to let everyone know.

But you know, she didn't care about any boy. She only cared about Hobie Brown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 19.8K 41
𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕏 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆ℂ ♡ | 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 .・✫・゜・。 ━━━━━━━━━ ➛ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤...
5.8K 194 13
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 miles morales x fem! reader I do not own any of these characters except the original characters I made, and you o...
16.3K 577 24
(Hobie X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n y/l/n, was a normal girl until she got bit by a radioactive spider and...well you heard that story a probably a mill...
142 14 7
(cover art by me) An Unnamed Spiderverse quadrant which even Migeul fears to explore, how will Miles and the gang interract with the mysterious spide...