demons have feelings too!

By macy122010

were a young demon girl is left alone in the world after her family is killed she goes cold and heartless wil... More

all about yuka, keka, keko, yala, and heroto and her family
lifes hard
new friends
hashira meeting
yuka
bonding
friends
fight part two
happiness
new begining
a day in the kokorogia household
book 2

fight

1 0 0
By macy122010

yuka had slept at the butterfly mansion again everyon woke up to  a crow yelling that kagaya and his family were in trouble everyone began running there yuka was almost their when it blew up which sent everyon flying once the dust had cleared they saw a figure no one exept yuka new who it was m muzan she wisperd loud enogh zenetsue tangiro inoskie nezuko and shinobu could hear all their eyes went wide and they started running into battle along with all the other hashiras and demon slayers.

do you realy think you can defeat me?! he yelled and soon a biwa was heard before everyon were in diffrent rooms yuka and tangiro were against kokushibo yuka didint want to fight so she used her blood art to make him feel so much pain he will die just like douma and gyokko kokusibo didint have a chance to react befor he felt unberable pain half an hour later he was dead tangiro was amazed at yukas power she just killed him without even trying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 13.5K 33
Transferred to the Swordsmith village with the task of taking care of the residents, Y/N faces challenges to please both the young and old swordsmith...
80.7K 2.8K 31
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
928K 31.4K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...
598 35 21
Life was never easy for y/n. To escape the troubles that shadowed her life, y/n found comfort in fictional chrarcters. Till one day, y/n stumbled acr...