Crazy In Love || Seth Rollins

By darkfield

In which Olivia McMahon is afraid of love until Seth Rollins makes her feel otherwise. More

Before You Read This Book
Meet Olivia.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 || The End.
Warning!
Sequel?

Chapter 16

7.9K 161 44
By darkfield

**Olivias P.O.V.**

I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

I was in a business meeting with Stephanie, HHH, Big Show, Kane, Joey, Jamie, and Seth.

We were here to see where each of our futures were going.

I got comfortable in my seat and closed my eyes.

"Olivia!" I heard someone yell but I kept my eyes closed.

"Shut up." I mumbled and whoever was next to me chuckled. I couldn't even remember who was sitting next to me.

I was so tired all of a sudden; I needed to sleep.

"Olivia." "Stop, my stomach hurts." I whined, putting my hand on my stomach.

It really did hurt and I felt as if I could vomit any second.

I heard someone sigh, "pick her up." I felt my body being lifted up and someone started to carry me bridal style.

I put my hand up to their face, feeling around it.

They chuckled, "Stop, Olivia." I relaxed a little bit. "Shut up, let me sleep." I said to Seth, cuddling into his chest more. I heard him laugh and I fell into a deep sleep.

*Monday.*

Seth and I were roaming the halls, ready to go to my locker room.

Someone bumped into him and they apologized and ran away. I chuckled.

I got a pint of guers iced tea with a straw.

**Seths P.O.V.**

I crashed into someone and looked down to see Olivia in front of me.

"Weren't you just beside me?"

She nodded and smiled.

She started to pout and look at me with puppy eyes.

I could've completely melted.

"What do you want?" I asked, grinning at her.

She looked so adorable.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride?" I nodded and she walked so she was behind me. "Woah, you're tall." She said and jumped. "And you feel like a feather." "I'm 128 pounds." "And I'm 225."

She giggled into my neck and I shivered.

We walked into her 'office'.

She walked over to the wall, running her hand over a picture of a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. Olivia was standing next to him. They both had big smiles on their faces.

"Who's that?" She lightly touched her neck. "My friend, Evan." She quietly said and I realized something. That date that she had on her neck is dedicated to him.

I put an arm around her waist, rubbing circles in her hip with my thumb. I kissed her temple lightly. I looked down to see her looking up at the picture. Her eyes were watering up slightly and I felt really bad.

And even when she was about to cry, she still looked so perfect and so flawless.

**Olivias P.O.V.**

I walked down the street, about to go to a coffee shop to meet up with Vickie Guerrero.

I gave her a hug and sat down.

"How's everything going on with you?" I asked her, taking a sip of my drink.

She smiled, "It's been good. I've been able to spend time with my daughters more."

I smiled, "that's good. It's kind of been boring since you've been gone." I said and she smiled.

"Do you miss my 'excuse me'?"

I laughed, "of course I do. Who doesn't?" "A lot of people."

I rolled my eyes, "Then they don't see that you have a better life than they'll ever have. You're a Guerrero, Vickie. You're automatically better then them." She smiled sadly at me.

I still remember the day she got fired. When she was about to go to the back, she stood on the stage and pointed up, saying something to Eddie.

It's crazy how people could hate her.

She's such a strong, independent woman and people don't see that.

They only hear her 'excuse me'.

Which sucks, cause they're missing out on an amazing person.

Vickie sighed, "well this was fun. I hope you come back soon." I grinned, "so do I."

I was in Stephanie's office, throwing popcorn into the air and trying to catch it then in my mouth. Needless to say, it was everywhere.

I threw another piece up but before it could even come down, someone else caught it in their mouth. Seth turned his head to look and wink at me.

I blushed and he sat next to me. He grabbed a thing of popcorn and tried to do the same thing as I was.

"How do you do that?" I asked him. So far, he's only dropped about 10 pieces out of like 50.

My whole bag was practically all over the floor.

He smirked at me, "it's a secret."

I rolled my eyes and tilted my head back.

"Ugh!" I yelled and put the popcorn in my lap.

Seth was still doing it, occasionally looking over at me with a smirk which I returned with a glare.

"Don't test me, Rollins."

He laughed and held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, it's just fun to annoy you." "Oh, so do you think it's going to be fun when I punch you in the face?" He rolled his eyes and threw a piece of popcorn at me.

This time, I caught it in my mouth perfectly.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Nattie!" I called to her. She turned and walked up to me with a smile. "Yes?" "I have a cat with the most beautiful eyes that I want you to see." She nodded with a grin, "Okay."

We walked to my cousins' house that was right down the street.

We walked into her house after I knocked.

Nattie gasped as she saw the big blue eyes on the white cat. "Oh my!" She said, petting the cat.

It purred and cuddled into her hand.

"This cat is beautiful." She took a picture of it.

"What's its name?"

My cousin, Angela, smiled, "her name is snowy."

*Monday.*

"We had a divas battle royal for the divas championship awhile ago for a shot at the divas championship at money in the bank; which Olivia won. Then, we had a divas bikini battle royal for the divas championship; which Olivia won. Since Olivia is the divas champion, she will be facing Molly at Money In The Bank."

The crowd booed and I rolled my eyes at what Triple H just announced.

I totally forgot about that battle royal.

Whatever.

I walked into Seths locker room to see he was about to get changed into his attire.

"Hey! Take a foot picture with me." I said, not realizing how weird that sounded. He scrunched his eyebrows together but got into the picture anyway.

I stood next to him and put our feet together.

My converses were next to his nikes and you could see my bare legs and part of his since he was in shorts.

'@OliviaMcMahon: #NationalBestFriendDay!💞'

People started to comment it and repost the picture.

They even gave us a ship name; Sethia- which I thought was really weird.

They started to make mashups of us and I giggled, looking through the pictures.

Some of them looked really good while the others looked really...Weird.

I looked up to see Seth in his attire.

"Did- did you just change in front of me?" He looked down at his attire and nodded, "Yep." I shook my head and then scratched it.

I don't know if Seth 'turned' on the authority or what.

Dean, of course, still had Seths title and I thought it was pretty funny.

Especially those pictures that WWE posted on Instagram.

Like, yeah, I do feel bad for Seth, but he know how Dean is.

I mean, come on! He was deans best friend for years.

It sucks to say it, but Dean stealing his title isn't really that surprising.

He stole the Money In The Bank briefcase, The Intercontinental Title and now the World Heavyweight Championship.

Honestly, it's nothing really new to me.

**The Next Day.**

Seth and I were going to a dance place, getting ready to... Well.....Dance pretty much.

It was nothing special and nobody was going to be there.

I had on a gray tank top, a leather jacket, black shorts and my all black vans.

Seth had on some type of gray-like-vans, khaki shorts, a red shirt, and a black hat.

I put on a song and started to sing to it.

Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding came on and he walked over to me, holding his hand out.

"May I have this dance, ma' lady?" I grinned and lightly placed my hand in his.

He looked into my eyes, "Your eyes are lovely." He said, just above a whisper.

I bit my lip.

He brought one of his hands from my waist and put it under my chin. His thumb gently took my lip out from in between my teeth.

I stared into his big brown eyes and got hypnotized by them. It seemed like he did too.

My heart sped up when I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips.

I watched as he rubbed his thumb along my bottom lip.

The song changed and went on Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol came on.

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I gulped when his eyes went back up to meet mine. His head bent down and his eyes closed.

His lips touched mine.

Shocks went through my body.

My heart sped up.

My cheeks heated up.

My arms got shivers.

My hands found their way to his hair.

My legs jumped to his torso.

All of that surprised me.

But, what surprised me most was;

My lips pressed harder against his.

{edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1K 43
This is the sequel to Through It All. If you haven't read that yet, I suggest you do. It's one hell of a ride! *I don't own anything except my O/C* C...
18.4K 320 30
Katrina Good aka Kat comes back from an almost career ending injury after 2 years to see that there's a few new wwe superstars and one of them being...
69K 2.5K 27
Read
11.7K 240 21
When A Queen Falls In Love with a Lunatic