I see the dead...||Colby Broc...

By 2swag4adad06

Seeing ghosts as a child was really strange to say the least. After Astrid turned about 15 she finally starte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
!Author Note!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
!Authors Note!

!Author Note!

1.1K 25 10
By 2swag4adad06

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!
I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks in Florida which has been so crazy!
My birthday was also on the 12th so I was busy doing things for that BUT I SWEAR AND UPDATE WILL BE SOON!!
I know when you guys see that I updated you're gonna be disappointed that it's not a new chapter BUT HANG IN THERE! This next chapter will be hella long to make up for it, I promise!
Please comment some things you'd like to see in the story, I'm always open to suggestions!

Thank you guys so so SO MUCH for all of the support on this project so far. I couldn't be more grateful for everything!

Thank you!
New chapter soon I promise!

-Love
Kay(Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1K 18
Use they/them pronouns Uses strong language, if you are uncomfortable with swears, don't read No smut, I don't feel comfortable writing it. WARNING...
96.8K 1.4K 36
In which a quiet girl meets a paranormal investigator.
7.2K 164 18
Colby and Sam, two ghost hunters, visit an apartment complex in a video for their youtube channel. Entering the building something seems to especiall...
79.9K 1.2K 21
*COMPLETE* Colby is forced by his Mom to BabySit for the neighbor. All he knew is that they had 2 children. A 14 year old girl and a 18 year old. Kei...