IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
012
013

0̶0̶6̶

2.2K 82 21
By w0ckstarr

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Desiree 🖤

wyo?

what does that mean?

wym?

nigga what?

what?

...

🧍🏻‍♂️
huh?

bro..

what?

what does "wyo" mean

what you on

what do you mean what i'm on? what does wyo mean that's what i'm asking.

smh pretty girl stop acting dumb

what?

wyo means WHAT YOU ON

oh shit 😂

stupid

well what i'm on? nothing i'm in my bed rubbing my feet together watching that show you told me too.

demon slayer are haikyuu?

swords not volley

betttt

I like it so far it's nice

hy next time we link we gon
start something together

I wanna start death note or soul eater

igu ma
how is yo day?

cool not rlly doing tm you knocked my cycle early so i'm just here bleeding n dying

my bad ma ine mean too ima send you some money for food since I can't be there with ya

naaa you good love keep yo money

I already sent em check ya cashapp.

ny 😕...
STOP SENDING ME MONEY

NO

YES

no

yes

yes?

no

igu 😉

bye.

"grim who got you smiling in yo phone?" MACY asked looking up at him.

"you pay my bill?" he said not looking up from his phone.

"no— ohh okay" he interrupted clicking out his thread to go to ig.

he didn't even like macy at the moment. at all and everyone knew that so her talking to him especially asking about his business is crazy.

she knows what she did to disrespect his trust and now she gotta live with it. her actions have consequences and this is the product.

"his ass been giddy since he touch down he prolly got some smooch in his corner," TYLER said.

"you fuck with the city whores I like wholesome young women." he shrugged flicking off tyler.

"you call donnie a wholesome young woman?" K-MAN said lifting an eyebrow. he made a yikes face shaking his head.

"yeah she was definitely a skid in the road but naa this girl she cool as hell ima fly her outcha to spend the weekend with me," he said laying back on the couch.

"that's that desiree bitch from the threeman?" vinny said looking up from his game.

"watch the bitch n yeah unlike you I got up and kept her interested," he said making everyone burst into laughter.

"naaa you having to be a munch was crazyyyy." PEA laughed before taking a hit from his blunt.

"that shit ane funny its embarrassing I know they laughed at me on the way home. and I still don't know what the fuck is wrong," he said shaking his head.

"I literally haven't been able to get up when I need to when i'm with a skeeze." he said sounding like he was about to cry.

"who was the last girl you hit?" k-man asked taking pea's blunt to hit.

"naaaa I can't say that, that's confidential," he said shaking his head, instantly dropping the conversation.

"well whoever the mufucka is that's the bitch yo dick in love with go fuck her again." k-man said

"I can't g that shit wasn't even supposed to happen." he frowned thinking about the girl. he knew that was the reason but hearing it concluded so much shit he was avoiding.

"oh well nigga then stay on gummy all day that's yo problem." pea shrugged getting laughs from everyone but vinny.

DESIRE.SHYNICE
FEED

liked by C.3 an 29 others
DESIRE.SYNICE: my braids where cute asfkkk 😕

comments...

C.3: them shit was ass 👎🏽
Des.Ty: get yo hatin ass out my cuz likes.
C.3: i'm just real 🤝🏽

Nari.J: THEY WHEREEEE!!!
Nari.J: 😍😍😍😍
user: 😍😍😍😍
sonjae.aliese: my bitch know she a 10!!
ken.ri: love your whole life 🫶🏽

refresh for more...

"ayo why da hell he in her comments.." nylon said lifting an eyebrow as he looked through desiree's comments. he wouldn't expect chandler to know desiree.

wait ny chill out think stupid. kenori was there he prolly know desiree through kenori yup. yup. yup.

he shook he head and decided to get off ig. yes he was a thug but mhm his chest can hurt too.

"so we gon talk about you know how business went in north carolina or just how vinny dick stopped working at 19?" tyler said making the group laugh.

"naa we waiting on Aj black ass to arrive. his ass don't know shit about time." k-man said shaking his head taking a sip of his wock.

"he just pisses me off everyday! why do we fuck with that nigga." pea said closing his eyes tipping his head over his forehead.

"chill on kin he family no matter what. say that shit to his face too." vinny said but nobody cared.

aj was an iffy person to be around, he acted like he ran things or like he was big homie.. when he isn't. he try's to pretend and live in this facade that everyone else is under him when in reality everyone around him is his equal.

"we don't care if that nigga kin, he says something slick when he get here ima put his ass in his place, I seen how he was coming innat gc and if he still on timing shit getting hectic." pea said.

pea especially didn't like aj just because of shit he's done. especially the way aj treats women sometimes. it burns pea's soul when aj disrespects a woman in front of him since he was raised by all women he has a more profound love and respect for them.

"yo pea chill we only here to talk about business nothing else. allat bull y'all got going on gotta stay out the way." tyler said but pea just shrugged.

"I still can't believe in a few months we really gotta go back to north carolina this is bogus." k-man scoffed.

"this shit is dumb we going back down there in the middle of a fucking war.. stupid. I swear my father is the most idiotic man alive. nigga created a war over a drug addict who can't even wipe her own ass if coke ane in it." ny said rubbing his hands down his face.

the doors too vinny's studio apartment opened revealing aj who was on the phone.

"naa i'm here now I was the last to get here, i'll tell them what you said and let them know how we plan to move forward." aj said before handing up.

"wassup y'all?" aj said walking to dap everyone up.

after dapping everyone besides pea up he took a seat next to macy.

"where you been at aj niggas got lives n shit nobody got all day to be waiting on you.." pea said mugging him. which was true pea needed to be gone 30 minutes ago because his sister has a soccer game and he wanted to beat traffic.

"chill I was meeting with some people apart of the construction for my house and it went a little over." he said with a shrug.

"anywho let's just get straight to business because I also have somewhere to be. when we touched down in north carolina we went to see grims pops and got a ground for the war basically 15 niggas have died in total but that doesn't have shit to do with us now them other niggas who beefing can beef but us we only moving product. simple. we all moving when our cribs are ready in about 4-5 months after that we set up our warehouse for the coke, the gun for international sales, and some dispensaries that war has NOTHING to do with us." aj said.

nobody said anything to him just listened. they knew all of this that he was saying so they were waiting for him to get to the actual part.

"and there was a change in plans it turns out the GBK's have a new leader coming up.. his name is chandler I think an uhm yeah we're supposed to kill him for whatever reason." aj said making macy look at him like he was crazy.

"nigga what the GBK's gotta do with us..?" macy said looking at him like he was stupid.

"they gon be on our blocks so we gotta get them out the way." aj said but nobody was following.

"I know chandler personally and his people they don't even operate like that. killing him is pointless because chandler isn't even sure if he wanna be in the game nomo. that nigga is a deep thinker and if you think you'll ever get the drop on him you crazy." ny said cutting aj down instantly.

"and I know for a fact my pops didn't say no bullshit like that because that's his godson so bitch what's yo beef with my cousin?" he said taking his gun out of his waistband. he didn't give a fuck who had to die behind his family they was gon die.

"put that strap away you ane gon shoot shit." aj said only for a loud gunshot to go off.

"on god try my cousin it ane gon be yo foot." he said before tucking his gun and leaving. pea and k-man stood up as well along with macy and tyler.

"not fucking with you aj. tryna get niggas walked on over a personal vendetta and hide it behind business. you soft as hell." k-man said shaking his head.

"on god if I missed poodie game ima kill you." pea said before leaving, macy and tyler left without saying anything.

"that nigga gon pay." aj muttered pulling himself towards the kitchen.

vinny was asleep out cold. the gunshot didn't wake him up his body was so used to being in danger it stopped caring.

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"naaa it ane that." desiree laughed at meer who side eyed her.

"I meannn he cool feel me, but you know you know ny which is an amazing person kind soul blah blah but youne know grim.." meer told desiree who lifted an eyebrow.

"grim?" she said tilting her head to the side.

"yeah it's like his street side, like ion know he divides himself evenly only showing the good parts of himself to people who he deems worthy feel me?" he said making desiree nod.

"okay we-ll I don't t-think i will ever meet grim. I pers-sonally have no reas-son too i'm not one of his street friends.." she said and meer nodded 100 percent agreeing with her.

"it's really hard for a regular person to see grim so don't mind it. if you like him I love him no homo" he said making her laugh.

"na it's good, I think he's gonna try and fly me out to his city. he be talking like he wanna s-see me b-add." she smiled looking down at her phone.

incoming facetime call from LegShakaaa 🙂

"ouu this hi-m-m g-o-oo away." she smiled pushing meer off her bed as the call connected.

"h-heyyy." she smiled setting up her camera against a pillow. she was wearing a cute little crop top with some shorts.

he only could see the top though not the bottom.

"how you doin ma?" ny said sounding annoyed. desiree was his sense of light and pureness always made him smile.

"real good I sent-t all the mone-yy you gave me back about an hour ago so yo-u-u should have gotten that and other than that i've just been chil-l-llin." she smiled but his face was unmoved by her words.

"pretty girl please go look at yo cashapp. an stop tryna give me back the money go buy yourself something nice." he said pulling at the small beard he had coming in.

she clicked off the call and went to cashapp seeing she had 2.3k in her wallet. which was 1k more than she had the first time.

"ny this has gotta-a stoppp ion want you thinking i'm using you fo-r-r yo bread." she pouted but he shook his head.

"when have you asked me for money ma?" he said lifting an eyebrow. she shrugged not recalling ever doing so.

"exactly so thereforeeeee ion think your using me for nothing." he smiled making her smile.

"but aye tho i'm calling to talk to you, i'm coming back to north carolina like right now an I wan see you tonight." he said making her smile get even bigger.

"i'm not gonna lie and say i'm coming down for you cause I hate people who do that. I gotta meet with some people but i'm making time to see yo pretty ass." he said making her gush with happiness.

"o-kay s-hould  I p-pack a bag?" she said an he nodded.

"hell yeah ine no weirdo I promise you safe with me ma." he said and she smiled hearing those words. well her ass been smiling at everything but still. that your safe hits differently.

"oh yeah I do keep a gun on me that's a problem?" he said lifting an eyebrow. he understood that some people really dislike guns and the use of them he wouldn't not be strapped around desiree he would just hide it from her.

"no that's your pro-tection." she said and he nodded.

"well i'm about to get on this plane ima hit you when I get to the bnb." he said and she nodded.

"see you later pretty girl." he smiled.

"see you nylon." she smiled before hanging up.

she got up and ran to destiny's room of course she was gonna tell her gc but they could wait.

she walked into the room seeing janari in there. "hey booo." janari smiled standing up to give her a hug. she hugged her back and joined them on the bed.

"i'm going to see my what y-y'all be saying lil yeah?" she laughed.

"you spending that nighttt." destiny hyped.

"yeahhhh." she smiled big.

"okay boo I see youu!" janari smiled happy for her friend. and she noticed she was stuttering way less than when they met three months ago she was proud.

"well ima go tell unc i'm leavin-g-g then yeah start getting ready." she smiled jumping from the bed. she skipped out the room all the way to her uncles room.

nylon and desiree had been actively talking back and forth for two weeks since the initial link or threeman. she didn't know why but she just wanted to see him bad.

not even on no sexual shit on some real shit she just wanted to be in his presence, be hugged up, laid up, laughing and smiling in his face.

and she couldn't wait to actually do so.

she knocked on her uncles door and after hearing come in she waltzed inside.

"hey-y unc and tt." she smiled taking a seat on the bed while they were cuddled up watching love and hip hop.

"hey baby what boy you going to see I know that cheeky smile." jasmine laughed but sharmein wasn't laughing not in the slightest. he acted this way with all his kids. he didn't do that sexist shit when it came to his. he wanted to know everything and where the hell they creepin too.

"mookie what boy you been caking with." sharmein said looking at her but her smile just got wider.

"his name Nylon and he flying-g-g in tonight to handle something-g-g but he wanna see me so I wanted to tell y'all i'm going to see him-m-m." she nodded.

"Nylon? that name sound familiar don't it baby." jasmine said looking at sharmein who held an unreadable face.

"have fun mookie." he smiled placing his head on his wife's chest. all of that was above him. "thank youu" she smiled before leaving the room making sure to close the door behind her.

"isn't he your— yea my love that's why it's above me." he laughed turning back into the show.

mookie had to make one last call before she started packing. of course her group chat.

"heyyy loveeeee." sonjae smiled answering the call. her background didn't look like her room she wondered where she was at.

"where are you-u?" she said lifting an eyebrow.

"i'm about to audition to be a stripper I need some money I wanna get rich." she said making desiree nod. she wasn't gonna tell her how to get her bread and it wasn't her place to tell her what to do with her life.

"but what you got going on that smirk on yo face, and I know kenori not gonna answer she is with a client because I just left from my fill." sonjae said.

"I figured I get my lashes done I think to-m-morrow at three." she said getting off topic.

"bu-t-t I called to say i'm going to see ny tonig-g-h-ht." she smiled biggg.

"omgggg girllll okayyyy I know yo ass been dying to see him you better be on him like white on rice." she said pointing into the camera.

"hell yeah you know that gi-I-rl." she smiled.

"ouu I gotta go i'm next text me everything later!!" sonjae said before blowing a kiss and hanging up.

exiting the call herself desiree placed her phone on her bed. she went to her closet to grab some clothes and things she might need.

she grabbed some flare sweats and a hoodie and threw them on her bed. she was gonna throw that on once she got out of the shower.

she went back into the closet and threw together some simple and chill fits just in case he wanted to take her somewhere. and then some pajamas. she placed all those things neatly on her bed before going into her connecting bathroom.

she started up a hot shower as she began to undress. her hair was in some cornrows with the buns in the back.

she placed a shower cap over her head before getting in. she began washing and thinking about nylon and being with him. she hasn't had a crush in so long this whole thing feels unreal.

after getting out the shower she did her skincare, brushed her teeth, and lotioned up. now in a matching bra and underwear set... yes matching she went into her bedroom pulling on the clothes she just set out.

after that she sprayed on some perfume she stole from destiny valentino she thinks is what it says. after doing allat she packed up her duffel bag her clothes, hygiene essentials, ipad, airpods, and charger.

then placed her bag by her door and got back in her bed scrolling through tiktok she had made and account earlier this week and now was obsessed. she wanted to start making tiktoks and documenting her life like a tv show but she wasn't sure if she should. since she could remember she loved being infront of a camera so maybe it was time to do that once again.

after about 2 hours of doing nothing and being in between sleep and wake she got a facetime call from nylon.

"hmm" she groaned squinting her eyes at the bright light instantly turning her brightness down.

"ma i'm here n all checked in you want me to come get you or do you want me to send a car?" he said watching her actively fall back asleep as he was talking.

"come g-get me." she yawned putting him on pause to send her location. he clicked it furrowing his eyes at the semi-familiar neighborhood. he shook his head probably just been over there before.

"ight ma i'm on the way." he said

"okay." she huffed as the call ended. she placed her head back down instantly falling back asleep.

𖨆♡𖨆

after the short drive Nylon pulled up to the house instantly getting confused. why the hell was he at his godfather's house? he turned his car off and hopped out.

he walked up to the door and unlocked it using his own password allowing himself in the house. he locked it behind him and walked around towards the kitchen since he heard shuffling.

"no nene i'm tryna, FUCK" sameer said dropping his chips. "damn potna fuck you come in hea creepin fa." he said picking up his bags of chips.

"meer why am I here." ny said with a straight face highly confused.

"nigga you really asking me why you— oh shit yeen know." meer said lifting an eyebrow.

"no I didn't know the girl i'm fucking with is somehow linked to my godfamily," he said now irritated.

"yeah.. mookie she sinceree daughter she was always around but youne never met her cause when she was around you was you know doing you." he said talking about his second life.

"damn this a small ass world." he said shaking his head.

"very, n when she told me y'all was talking ine said nothing cause I mean who am I? y'all ane kin in no form of fashion," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"wea pops?" he said ignoring him, "his room with jas and mookie room is your old room." he dapped him up before walking off continuing his previous conversation.

"do I gotta bone to pick with pops." he said walking upstairs.

he went to the room and didn't even knock just walked in, "pops?" he said poking his head into the room.

"sup son come here." he laughed getting out of bed slowly making sure not to wake jasmine.

"ane no sup. yo ass! I called you telling you about this shorty i'm feeling knowing the catch in yo crib!" he whispered yelled since jasmine was asleep.

"son get out my face and go show my niece a nice time," he said pushing him out of the room ignoring all anger and animosity.

"pops!" he said before the door closed in his face.

"Ny?" desiree said walking out of her room and rubbing her eyes.

"hey ma." he said walking up to her. she opened her arms tiredly for a hug, which of course he gave. the smell of weed and cologne filled her nostrils making her smile at the familiar scent.

"you ready pretty girl?" he said watching her place her head on his chest.

"yeah I been ready." she smiled pulling her head up to look at him. she turned around and went into her room grabbing her bag off the floor and of course, he quickly took it from her.

"you know yo uncle my godfather?" he said and she lifted an eyebrow. "no I indeed didn't know that." she said shaking her head.

"is it a problem tho? we ane kin? godparents are just close family friends to be real." she shrugged going into the bathroom to freshen up.

"yeah ion really mind we ane blood it just makes it easier to see you whenever I want." he laughed doing a lil dance. he put her bag back down and took a seat on her bed.

"can we get some food before we go back to your place?" desiree said walking back from the bathroom. she now looked more refreshed and awake.

"yeah what you wanna eat ma?" he said patting his lap for her to take a seat which she quickly did. wrapping her arms around his neck she gave him three pecks.

"mhm ion know I could go for a burger." she said rubbing her hand against his face.

"five guys?" he asked wrapping his arms around her. "yeahhhhhh." she smiled looking at him.

"your so handsome." she said looking into his dark brown eyes. he smiled pulling her close. "thank you pretty girl." he said taking in her scent.

he wanted to be around her so bad and now that he was he felt like the world was just going great. he felt like he could tell desiree anything and not be judged but he ane know her long so he knew he was gon have to take a step back, especially with how weird people can be nowadays.

he knew his status and didn't wanna pull desiree into that so if he had to slow himself down to keep her safe at all times he was going to do just that.

"c'mon ma for we end up not leaving this mufucka." he said patting her leg.

she stood up from him and made sure she had everything before following his lead out the door.

𖨆♡𖨆

hellurrrrr 😉

HOW we feelinnn

we got introduced to some new characters that's excitinggggg

lmk how yall liked it n what yall wanna see. kisses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 3.2K 32
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀?
117K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
466K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
113K 3.4K 31
you just to importanttt