Whirlwind ( Bakugo x reader )

By RailMeHawks

" Psycho or not, you're the girl of my dreams. " More

Personal informations
Prologue
The starting line
First training
USJ
Psycho
Feel like shit
A story I hate
Angry boy's training
The festival : beginning
Monster
It's okay to not be okay
Hero names
Bakusoft and I
Ice cream chilling
Fever
Internships
Stimulus
A date with Katsuki ?
His who ?!
I hate you (y/n)
I hate you too Shiroi
Another date with the big boy
Curiosity
WAP
Feelings
You like him, right ?
Confessions (or not)
Training camp

The mall and its problems

210 7 37
By RailMeHawks

Hi y'all

It's been a while now

Anyway enjoy ~

" Hello class. " Shota, also called the yellow caterpillar said. " As you all see, (y/n) is now back in our class. Y'all know how the trial finished but I demand not to invade her with questions. " he glared.

Everybody sweatdropped and quickly nod.

" Anyway I have an important announcement. "

Whut so I'm not important ?

" The final exams are coming. If you pass them, there's a summer camp organized for you. "

" A summer camp ? COOL !! " Kirishima exclaimed.

" I'm definitely gonna make y'all forget the definition of this word by the end of the year. Anyway. There will have a written and a practical tests. If you fail one of them, you won't go to that summer camp. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA FAIL THAT WRITTEN PART ! " Kaminari yelled.

" Same bro... same... " Kirishima let out a very fucking manly tear. ( anyway )

" If you guys are struggling with lessons you can just come at mine ! We will all study together. " Momo suggested. " Who would like to come ? "

" Oh me ! " Mina raised her hand.

" Me too ! " Kirishima said.

" Yes please ! " Pikachu cried of joy. It was literally clear that he didn't want to go at Momo's house to work, he was in fact hoping that some hentai would happen between him and who knows.

" ... (y/n) ? " everybody turned to the (h/c)-ette.

" Huh... I'm sorry I'll be busy modeling. "

" Oh... it's okay don't worry... " Mina sadly smiled. " We'll find another moment then. "

" (y/n). " Shota popped up and said. " I have to talk to you. In private. " he left.

(y/n) hurried after him. She just hoped he wasn't gonna beat the shit out of her.

" What's wrong ? "

" I'm very sorry (y/n). You won't be able to do the practical part on the exam. "

" Why ? " the (e/c) eyed girl tilted her head in confusion.

" With what happened during the sports festival, we can't take the risk of hurting people again. During your fight with Bakugo, you were lucky you regained control for a very brief time but we can't know if it'll happen again. I'm very sorry. "

" It's not a big deal. It's logical after all. "

" But... "

Bitch she knew it ! This hoe can't deal with someone without saying « but » more than 7 times. Ugh.

" Since it'd be too easy if you just had to do the written part so you'll be going to the summer camp only and ONLY if you have 100% at the test. "

Bitch please ?

(y/n) looked at Shota like he had said something utterly crazy, which was the case but whatever.

" Pardon ? I can't have a 100% ! That's completely crazy ! "

" I don't care. If you fail, I'll kill you. "

Anyway.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

(y/n) was laying on her bed. After what Aizawa said, she was so demotivated. She could just stay on her bed for the day. Which was a pretty good idea. Nothing else mattered so...

DING DONG

" WhO ThE fAcK, dAre tO cAlL mE whEn I'm So bUsY ? " the young model ignored the bell.

DING DONG

No reaction.

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DONG

" UGH ?! " the (h/c)-ette slowly got up and decided to confront the person who was assaulting her doorbell. " Nana, I swear to god if it's y— "

" What the hell took you so long ?! " Katsuki's calm voice brought her back to earth. (y/n) stared at her friend in disbelief.

" T-Tsuki ? "

" The fuck ? "

" H-huh... ? What ? "

" Stop fucking playing with me. "

" What ? " (y/n) tilted her head in confusion.

" You fucking called me what ? " Katsuki asked, started to lose nerves.

" Tsuki ? Why ? Does it matter ? "

" Huh... " Bakugo blushed and looked away. " I-I just... I didn't hear well. "

" Oof you like it. « Katsuki » was too long and boring. "

" What did you say ? "

" Why are you here ? "

" Because... " Katsuki's cheeks flushed as he crossed his arms. " Because you can't do the practical part so I wanted to change your ideas a bit. "

" You spied on us ? " she suspiciously narrowed her eyes.

" I didn't ! " the dog scoffed. " You were on my territory ! "

" So you're an animal now ? "

" SHUT UP ! "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

The mall.

That holy place, spoiled by hundreds or even thousands of fools.

This place has all what a human could desire.

What's better than a shopping date ? So fetch.

" Ahhh !! I'm so excited ! How did you know it's my favorite place ? " (y/n) cupped her cheeks.

" Because you're 24/7 talking about it ? "

" I'm not— "

Katsuki showed a vid where (y/n) was talking in her sleep.

" The mall... is... my... favorite... place... ever... understood ? "

She blushed.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Yessssss ! " (y/n) left Gucci with more than 6 bags in her arms.

" Hah... " she sighed, proud. " What's better than a nice and romantic shopping date ? "

" The fuck is romantic in that ? " Katsuki asked, carrying 20 or more, emphasize on or more, bags.

" Everyt— " the young model abruptly walked into a stranger.

The impact was so violent that she fell.

Being the lazy but perfect person she is, she closed her eyes and waited for the impact.

But.

WHEN ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO COME BITCH ?!

(y/n) was impatiently waiting for that fucking impact but it never came. So she decided to open her eyes !!!!!

Her (e/c) irises met with cold blue ones.

" Y-you're that guy from the last time, right ? Burnt bacon-sama ! " she smiled.

" Burnt bac... ? Anyway, I'm glad you remember me princess. "

" How can I forget a face like this ? " she asked.

" I don't know if I should take it as a compliment or a criticism. " he sweatdropped.

" Neither do I. I guess we're settled then. "

Ugh. Bakuhoe hates thirdweeling.

" Who the fuck is it ? "

" He's my boy friend. " ( guys it's a boy as a friend ) " He helped me last time. "

The two horny and alpha males understood BOYFRIEND and they both gasped.

" What ?! "

Dabi ( cuz it's him ), took this opportunity to piss Bakubitch and kissed (y/n).

" WHAT THE FUCK ?! " the dog grabbed Dabi by the collar. " WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?! "

" I'm her boyfriend, didn't you hear ? "

" SO WHAT ?! ".

" We're dating. "

" Since when ?! " (y/n) dramatically gasped.

Both Katsuki and Dabi looked at (y/n) with a blank face.

" Wait. You didn't actually think we're dating, right Tsuki ? I meant boy friend as a BOY FRIEND. "

" Bruh. " the two horny guys said.

It's over

I'm getting lazy to do long chapters so I hope it's ok with yall

Anyway Ily ur so precious ughhhhhh

Stay safe baes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 2
A girl who's trying her best to become great hero along side her friends and even someone extra special~❀️
167K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.