The Roadtrip

By CatLover_3695

Peter and Raven come up with the idea of a roadtrip so that they can spend time getting to know the members o... More

The Roadtrip Gang
Persuading Erik
Kidnapping Hank
I Spy...A married couple?
I'm no father figure
Morning conversations
Crop tops and affection
Who's most likely to?
It'll be ok
Why's your shirt wet...?
You're my mom?
Fainted
I'd protect you
Blackmail
Taking Charles' advice
Go fish
Don't touch him
Who doesn't love and existential crisis in the shower?
Lactate
Police officer
Why I don't socialise
Note to self: Don't do it you son of a-
T is for Trauma
Daddy

2 truths, 1 lie

258 12 22
By CatLover_3695

Raven pulled into the nearest hotel and turned the car engine off. It had been decided by Erik that Charles was in no condition to travel for a long time.

Raven got out and walked into the hotel, Peter and Kurt followed her while Erik carefully helped his husband out of the car and into his wheelchair.

"Hello we'd like 2 rooms for the night please." Raven announced

"I'm afraid we only have 1 room available however that room contains a king bed, two doubles and a pull out couch." The worker responded.

Hank, Erik and Charles entered the building and Raven stated "there's only one room available."

"Is there enough space for everyone?" Erik asked.

Raven glanced around briefly before nodding.

"Then we'll take it." Erik nodded.

Hank looked like he was going to protest however Erik shot him a glare which kept him quiet. Charles pulled out his credit card and allowed the receptionist to scan it. She handed the card back to him. Charles thanked her before they all walked up to the room they were sharing.

Erik unlocked the door and (much to his husband's displeasure) pushed Charles' wheelchair into the room. He wheeled Charles over to the king sized bed and lifted him out of his wheelchair before tucking him under the covers.

"Erik I'm an adult, I'm perfectly capable of putting myself to bed. Besides I feel perfectly alright." Charles murmured.

"I know." Erik grinned before pressing a kiss to his forehead.

The others had walked in the room and were watching them curiously.

"I didn't know Erik could be so caring." Raven commented.

"Charles is the only exception." Peter laughed.

"No he's one of two." Erik mumbled, almost too quietly for it to be heard.

Erik walked around the bed before sitting down next to Charles.

"Are you alright Charles?" Peter asked.

"I'm perfectly fine Peter," Charles laughed before he offered a suggestion "how about we play another game?"

"Sure." Hank shrugged, flopping down in one of the beds.

"Sounds good, but first can I ask you guys a question. I need advice." Peter smiled slightly nervously.

"Sure, what is it Peter?" Erik asked.

"Can you give me some advice on how to flirt with someone?" Peter mumbled.

"Or course, I am the expert on flirting after all." Charles grinned.

Erik raised one of his eyebrows "oh are you now?"

"Peter, trust me on this one, don't listen to Erik's flirting advice." Charles smirked.

Erik glared at his husband "rude."

"Darling, your idea of flirting was to drop a stadium on top of me."

Kurt gaped at the couple while the others rolled their eyes.

"Well it worked didn't it, look at us now, we're married after all." Erik smirked.

"How are you better at flirting Charles?" Hank asked.

"Are you kidding, flirting is the only thing Charles can do. The amount of times he charmed some random chick was astonishing." Raven laughed.

"Oi, it's not the only thing I can do. Anyway, when you're flirting with someone: be charming, compliment them, listen to them, occasionally touch them and take the time to have long conversations with them." Charles stated thoughtfully.

Erik chuckled slightly which made Charles roll his eyes before he shuffled closer to his husband and lent back against his chest. Erik tensed slightly before wrapping an arm around his sick husband pulling him close.

Peter smiled fondly at the couple before sending Charles a small wink. Charles mock glared at Peter as his face heated up.

"Are you comfortable there Charles?" Raven asked.

"Very." Charles grinned.

Erik pressed a kiss to the top of Charles' head then turned to look at Peter "what game did you want to play?"

"Hold up, before a game is decided I still need to get used to seeing Erik affectionate." Hank announced.

"Why is it so surprising to see me kiss my husband?" Erik asked.

"Erik I don't think anyone has ever pictured you as the touchy-feely type given your reputation." Peter smiled.

Erik smiled fondly at Peter "fair enough."

"So what game did you fancy playing?" Kurt asked.

"Two truths and one lie?" Suggested Peter.

After a murmur of agreement Hank began.

"I graduated Harvard at 15, I think Apocalypse would have been attractive if he were nicer and I have never had a crush."

Charles, who had just taken a sip of his water, spat it out in surprise. "You never fail to surprise me Hank." He coughed.

Peter stared at Hank before smirking "we all know it's the last one."

Hank blushed but nodded.

"So who's the lucky person Hank?" Erik asked, smirking.

"You mean to tell me, you haven't seen him staring at Alex's arse?" Raven asked.

Hank turned bright red causing the other occupants in the room to laugh. To stop the conversation turning into an argument, Kurt began to talk.

"my favourite type of...argh what's the word Süssigkeit..."

"Candy." Supplied Erik.

"Danke Erik. My favourite type of candy is M&Ms, my favourite thing about America is the malls and I...I'm gay." Kurt stated nervously.

"The second one." Raven smiled.

Kurt nodded and Peter grinned at him "congrats on coming out to us Kurt."

Kurt blushed slightly but smiled back.

"What's your favourite thing about America then Kurt?" Hank asked.

"Getting to know mein Mutter." Kurt grinned.

Raven gave Kurt a small hug then began her statements "I met Charles because I was pretending to be his mom, I used to like to pretend to be President Kennedy because people found him attractive and I wanted Kurt to be born purple."

"Surely it can't be the first one." Peter laughed.

"Can we see your impersonation of the president?" Hank asked.

Raven obliged and transformed herself into President Kennedy and said "Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind."

Everyone laughed, "that sounds like something Charles would say." Peter noted.

"Very astute Peter, I did indeed say that." Charles chuckled.

"I thought the president said that?" Kurt asked, confused.

"Well, technically he did. But I suppose it doesn't count as much if it's me pretending to be the president but yes I did quite Charles when I said that." Laughed Raven.

"Is that why one of the famous Kennedy quotes is I love Magneto?" Hank laughed.

Erik glared at him.

"Is the third statement the lie?" Kurt asked.

"Yes, I was very pleased to see that you were blue." Raven grinned.

Charles and Erik were whispering to each other quietly so Peter asked "Charles, Erik does one of you want to go next?"

"We have decided to go together." Charles announced.

The others nodded (none of them were surprised) before they let the couple speak.

"I was the first one to say I love you." Charles began.

"That's so gonna be the true one." Raven laughed.

"The reason why I turned on apocalypse was because of Charles." Erik stated.

"And Erik decided to leave me on my birthday without even saying goodbye." Announced Charles.

Everyone gaped at the couple. Surely Erik was not that mean...

"It's got to be the last one." Hank stated.

"Agreed." The others stated.

Erik shifted uncomfortably, Charles chuckled lightly before gently kissing his cheek.

"I was the first to say I love you." Erik smiled.

"That's shocking." Raven announced.

Charles rolled his eyes then laughed "he can be quite the romantic person you know."

Erik pressed a kiss to Charles' head and smiled slightly. One thing the others had noticed was that Erik was a lot more relaxed and friendly when he was around Charles.

"So wait you left him on his birthday?" Peter asked, staring at Erik with his eyebrows raised.

"I was on the run." Erik mumbled.

Charles laughed and gently guided Erik's head down so that their lips touched briefly. The kiss was simple and chaste, a simple movement of lips against lips however it projected the amount of love the couple felt for each other.

"Get a room." Raven groaned.

When the couple broke apart, Peter piped up with his statements to finish off the game "I'm bisexual, I got disowned by my mom for trying to find out who my biological dad is and I hate using my mutation."

"If you are bisexual, congratulations on coming out and j want you to know that I support you fully." Erik smiled.

Peter's eyes prickled with tears as he smiled warmly at Erik "thanks, you don't know how much those words mean to me."

"The last one." Charles laughed.

"Agreed." Grinned Kurt.

"Why'd your mom disown you for trying to find your biological father?" Erik asked.

"She thinks he's a dick." Peter shrugged.

"What do you think of your biological father Peter?" Hank asked.

"I also think he's a bit of a dick but I think it's absolutely hilarious. He's definitely a great guy." Peter grinned, shooting Erik a nervous glance.

For a moment Erik caught his eye and smiled however that previous moment did not last long.

"Peter, Kurt would you mind spending some time alone together as I think the adults need to be alone for a bit?' Raven asked.

"Sure." Kurt smiled before grabbing Peter's hand and teleporting them out of the hotel room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 14.3K 25
Imagines on Kurt, Peter, Warren, Charles, Erik, Hank and Alex from X-Men First Class, Days of Future Past and Apocalypse. Not taking requests anymore.
170K 5.1K 25
"Don't talk to me like that, I am your father!" "Then act like one!" ------ "I like your hair.....think I'll call you Quicksilver," "I like yo...
8.5K 192 18
Y/n and Peter Maximoff, twins, have found out who their father is. But where is he? How will they tell him? Will they be able too? Takes place during...
1.2K 63 15
In Los Angles,California. An 18 year old boy named Jake Andrews, one day he was driving in the streets on his way to a party. He started to feel a h...