Tied With Threads Of Luck {UN...

بواسطة JustacupofCoffee0

"Two bestfriends, always present for each other... The bond which everyone used to adore has now changed to b... المزيد

Some intro before starting...
•Character Sketch And Note•
Ch1 ~Everything Changed~
Ch2 ~Rain of Anger~
Ch3 ~Loving the food~
Ch4 ~A song for dare~
Ch5 ~A glimpse of the bffs~
Ch6 ~He felt her love?~
Ch7 ~Rulake gaya ishq tera~
Ch7.2 ~Paining hearts~
Ch8 ~Truth of Past & His Guilt~
~CHARACTER SKETCH 2.0~
Ch9 ~The awaited guests~
Ch10 ~Ulti Khopdi V/S Tsunami~
Ch10.2 ~Ulti khopdi VS Tsunami~
Ch11 ~a slip of tongue😝~
Ch12 ~Wake up Monami😢~
Ch13 ~His Care for Her~
Ch14 ~Breakdown & Confession~
Ch15 ~Fake missions ka confusion~
Ch16 ~Karan meets KD~
Ch17 ~Shivam and Saksham~
Ch18 ~Shivam knows the truth~
Ch19 ~DO THEY KNOW?~
Ch20 ~Flashbacks~
Ch21~ You can never fail!
Ch22 ~ Fishes in the trap?
Ch23 ~Monami hui kidnap!
Ch24 ~SHE IS ALIVE!!
Ch25 ~Monami or Kavya?
Ch26 ~ KD's plan backfires
Ch27 ~ One Pillar Down
Ch28 ~ And the game is over!
Ch29 ~ A new beginning?
Ch 29.2 ~A new beginning
Ch 30 ~ Tom and Jerry
Ch31 ~ Prank wars!
Ch 32.1 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch32.2 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch 33 ~ Karan ko ho kya gaya?
Ch34~Karan shares his insecurities
Ch35 ~Glimpse from past
Ch36 ~ Karan's flashback
Ch37 ~ Marriage hui fix??
Ch38~ Karan convinces Monami?
Ch39~Karan realises his feelings
Ch40 ~Karan declares his love
Ch41 ~That's how much I love her!
Ch42~ Wedding bells won't ring!
Ch43~ A mini date !
Ch43.2 ~ A mini date!
Ch 44 ~ Monami's nightmare?
Ch 45 ~ Jealous Shergil
Ch 46~ Nazdeekiyaan
Ch 47~ Can i call you mine?
Ch 48~ Tere Hawale Kar Diya !
Ch 50 ~ Mr and Mrs. Shergil !
For You All❤️💫
~EPILOGUE~
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch 49 ~ Tu hi saza hai.. Tu hi Rihai

1K 138 61
بواسطة JustacupofCoffee0

Dr: Dekhiye doctor monami.. as a doctor aap bhi jaan ti hai ki abhi karan is very close to recovery.. To unke memory wapas aane ke chances bohut zyaada hai.. ab yeh to nahi kehsakte ki yaadash all at once aayegi ya instances me.. par u have to be careful.. unhein zyaada stress aana chahiye.. and han.. uske bohut zyaada mood swings hone ke chances hai. so...

Mo: I know doctor.. me khyaal rakhungi... thanks a lot.. 

DR: Yeh to hum doctors ka farz hai, haina?? Chalo mujhe kuchh kaam hai.. i will see you later.. have a great day.

Mo: You too ! 

Monami had come to the hospital early morning to update about Karan's health. She was happy as well as tensed. Karan would regain his memory anytime soon...  But only time would say how would he react... Not that it would make much of a difference considering the fact that they are so much in love with each other... but the pool of memory would surely create havoc in karan's mind... 

Mo: Monu.. aajse karan ka zyaada khyaal rakhna hoga.. it would be tough for him.. i just hope tum jaldi theek hojaao karan.. 

....................................

K: (in mind) yeh wala loon ya yeh wala.. blue uspe achha to dikhega... par pink would look better.. kuchh traditional leloon? wo to abhi bhi kurta pehene rehti. naa... kuchh aur leta... Yeh white saare.. naaa its way too revealing.. me khud bhul jaaunga sab kuchh usko isme dekhke.. aaaaa.. yeh sab kitna confusing hai.. 

Karan came to the mall to shop for monami.. (ahem.. surpriseee ) He loves Monami.. Monami loves him.. miya biwi raazi to kya kare phir kaazi? After having a deep conversation with her, he realised they both need each other.. They understand each other like no one else.. They trust each other.. They love each other... He decided he doesn't want to delay any more.. He would ask Monami's hand for marriage. 

In the morning itself, he confessed everything to Param and Barkha who were extremely happy with this decision. They blessed him and wished him all the best. Baby was so happy that she twirled around until her head started spinning.. He wanted to surprise monami... So he asked everyone to keep his little secret.

But now... oh boy! he is hell confused as to what dress he should buy for her.. Gowns, anarkalis, suits ? 

K: Hum ladko ka achhha hai... usually t shirt... formals me shirts.. kaam pe uniform.. aur special occasions ke liye suit.. par yahan.. yeh sab kitna confusing hai.. 

Salesgirl: Um.. excuse me sir. do u need any help? 

K: Ohh. yeah.. mujhe ek dress leni thi... umm.. apni girlfriend ke liye.. par samajh nahi aaraha kya loon.. 

Salesgirl : Ohh how romantic.. gf ka bday aaraha haii?? 

Karan looked at her.. 

SG: oh.. sorry sir.. i just.. aise hi puchhliya.. wo usually bohut rare dekkha hai ladko ko apne kisi special ke liye kapde khareedte hue.. to.. i hope u didn't mindd..

K: Hey its okay.. i didnt mind.. and aap nahi puchhti to bhi me batadeta.. taaki aap occassion ke hissab se dress suggest karsako.. 

The salesgirl smiled. 

K: Wo.. meri girlfriend meri bachpan se leke abtak ki bestfriend hai... and i have decided to propose her.. to bas usike liye dress chahiye.. 

SG: Congratualtions sir... meri maano to i will suggest u to buy gowns... proposal events ke liye best hota...

K: wo to hai.. par itne saare gowns me what to choose.. 

SG: Sir ab yeh to aapko hi choose karna chahiye.. afterall u know what ur girl would look the best in.. 

K: (in mind) best to  sab me dikhti hai..

Sg: Waise sir.. try searching something in red.. Red is the colour of love.. also.. red thread of fate.. indicates marriage.. bus ek suggestion tha.. baaki aapko jo pasand ho.. wo lelijiye.. 

K: thank you so much..

Karan thanked the salesgirl and proceeded choosing a gown for his lady love..  He kept his hand on his heart and closed his eyes. He imagined monami and his hand automatically went towards one of the dresses.. He opened his eyes and was contended with his choice.. He packed the dress, paid the money, thanked the sales girls once again and left towards his home..

K: (tiptoed to the kitchen) Bhabhi.. monami kahan hai?

B: Karan wo subhe  hospital gayi thi kisi kaam se.. ab tak lauti nahi hai.. aati hi hogi..

K: Thank god.. me yeh dress uske cupboard me rakhke aata... 

He quickly went to her room. He wrote a note and kept it along with the dress. He carefully placed it on the top shelf. 

.........................

Mo: bhabhi.. me aagayi.. 

B: Kya yaar monami.. itna late.. 

Mo: haan bhabhi.. wo kkaran ki reports laake lage haath apne bhi kuchh kaam khtm kar aayi.. to late hogaya.. karan kahan hai?? 

B: wo to tumhare room me.. (she stopped)
mo: Kya?

B: arre wo tumhein dhundte hue tumhare room gaya tha.. phir maalum nahi... 

Mo: achha.. okay.. bhabhi kuchh khaane ko lagado na... bohut bhook lagrahi.. (she said with a cute pout backhugging barkha like a little sister asking for chocolate from her elder sis)

B: fresh hoke aa me khaana laga rahi.. aur suno.. apne bhulakkad pati ko bhi bulalena.. usne subhe nashta bhi nahi kiya tha.. 

Mo: Okkk

Monami went to her room and was shocked for a moment as soon as she opened the door.. A small smiled crept on her face seeing the scene.. Karan was sleeping on her bed.. 

Mo: Kuchh bhi kaho..banda cute to hai... 

M: Karan utho... 

She went and sat near him and ruffled his hair. 

Mo: Karan.. utho chalo.. bhabhi bularahi lunch ke liye.. ek to subhe bhi tumne nashta skip kardiya tha.. chalo ab utho.. 

Karan was still sleeping.. He didn't move an inch.. 

Mo: Oofffo.. kya kumbhakaran bane lete ho.. uthooo

He pulled him and made him sit down.. But he slept soon after. 

MO: bada ziddi banda hai yyaar.. ruko abhi.. 

She bought water and sprinkled on his face. He moved his eyelids a bit.. 

Mo: ohhh kumbhakaran uth jaao.. tum kabse dopahar ko sone lage..

Karan opened his eyes and held his head.. Monami got worried seeing him..

Mo: Karan.. kkya hua.. sar dard horaha? (she touched his forehead) Temp to nahi hai.. kya hua.. tabiyat theek nahi lagrahi 

Karan looked at her but didnt say anything..he seemed lost somehwere..  Monami was eagerly looking at him for answers. 

MO: Karan ( she cupped his right cheek)

Karan looked at her. His face felt stiff. He withdrew his face and said.. 

K: Kuchh nahi monami wo thoda chakkar aaraha tha.. bas..

Mo: Pakka?

He again looked at her and nodded.. He tried to get up and walk but his body didn't support him. He was about to fall when Monami held him.. 

Mo: KARAN.. KYa karrahe ho.. chakkar aaraaha to betho idhar.. Dekho ab  yahan se hilna mat. me khaana leke upar hi aajati.. 

She left. Karan too jjust sat leaning on the bedpost with his eyes closed. His head felt heavy. Monami soom came with the food.. Karan sat up as soon as she entered.. She sat on the bed next to him. 

K: Monami m khaa lunga

Mo: Me hoon na.. tum rest karo me khila rahi.. waise bhi.. tumheiin diya to tum bas ek roti khaake khaana band kardoge.. 

She torn a piece of roti, took some curry and was about to feed Karan when he held her hand.

K: Monami.. me khaa lunga.. do mujhe.. 

Mo: Jab uchhal kud karte rehte ho.. tab to bada bolte. monami khila do plzz... abhi tabiyat theek nahi par sirji ko to khud khaana hai... kyun.. mere haath me kaante lage hain? Kya meri koi dushman hoon tumahri jo tumhein zeher derahi.. 

K: dushman hi to ho.. 

Mo: Huh?

K: mere dil ki.. mere dil ko shaant hi rehne nahi deti tum.. tumhein dekhte hi machalne lagta.

MO: (blushed) KAran.. khaao chup chap.. 

K: monami me khaa lunga.. plz.. 
MO: haan to me khila hi rahi na.. khaalo. chalo.. mun kholo
K: monami plz mujhe do me khaa lunga
Mo: Karan zidd mat kar.. 
K: Monami.. do. 
Mo: Problem kya hai karan

K: MONAMI MAHAJAN.. EK BAAR KAHA NA DO.. ME KHUD KHAA LUNGA... PLZZ. 

Monami was shocked with his sudden raise in voice.. 

Mo: Karan.. calm down.. lo khaalo khud... isme chilane jaisi kya baat thi.. (in mind: Iske khatarnaak mood swings) 

They ate their lunch in silence. 

Mo: hmm.. chalo sojaao.. tabiyat theek nahi lagrahi tumhari.. 

K: (getting up) Mujhe apne room me sona.. 

Mo: Okay.. room tak chhod doon? 

Karan just signed no. But he felt weak.. he was about to stumble again but monami held him.. 

Mo: Karan ho kya gaya hai tumhein.. jaante ho chal nahi paarhe.. weakness lagraha.. par mujhe help bhi nahi karne derahe.. 

K: Monami leave me.. i am okay.. 

Mo: yeh haath chhodne ke liye nahi pakada tha..

K: Monami.. is se pehle ke me kuchh ulta sidha boldoon.. pleassse chhodo.. 

MO: Bilkul nahi.. tum theek nahi ho aur me tumhein aisi haaalat me nahi chhod sakti.. koi zaroorat nahi apne room jaane ki.. yahi sojaao chalo.. 

Hearing there noises even barkha, param and baby came to their room.. 

K:monami leave

MO: U are behaving weird karan.. ho kya gaya hai tumhein.. 

K: MONAMI MAHAJAN.. I SAID LEAVE ME 

He jerked her off with the little force he had.. Monami stumbled a bit and her eyes widened with this act of her love..

Tu Mujhe Chhod Jaaye
Yeh Nahi Ho Sakta, Saathiya

Mo : Ka..ka..karan? 

Monami knew what happened.. She could see the hate in his eyes.. The eyes which held immense love for her had a mixed feeling of love blinded by hate again! She knew he wasnt her love, her karan.. it was SPECIAL AGENT KARAN SHERGIL....

FLASHBACK

Karan kept the  dress on the top shelf of the cupboard when his eyes fell on an album kept there. It was kept away from anyone's sight as  if hidding it from everyone. His curiosity didnt let him ignore the photoalbum.. He carefully took that out of the cupboard.. A photo slipped from the album and fell down which went unnoticed by him.

He sat on the bed and opened the album, only to receive the biggest shock of his life. There were marriage pictures of him and monami.. 

K: Yeh ladki ne yeh sab edit karwake rakhe.. seriously?? itni tez nikli..

he kept on turning one the pages and going through each and every photo.. It seemed as if with each photo, a new memory was being inculcated in his brain.. Or maybe an old lost visuals were reshaping itself.. His head suddenly felt heavy.. His breathing became abnormal. He got some flashes.. 

him.. monami... gun shot...he throwing monami out of the house.. a girl whose face wasnt much visible.

His body started trembling.. His breathing was heavy.. His heart was paining.. He closed the album with a thud and kept it inside the cupboard.. His eyes fell on the photo that fell on the ground.. as soon as he saw the photo, the visuals were clear in his mind. It was a photo of him and Kavya.. 

He recalled every incident.. or maybe he thought that he recalled everything.. All he remembered was till his marriage with monami.. But he was unknown to this fact..

It was difficult for him to even walk now. He never realised when he lost his senses and fainted on monami's bed itself..

FLASHBACK ENDS

P: Karan.. 

K: NO bhaiya.. me aapko kuchh kehna chahta.. me apni limit cross nahi karna chahta.. So please.. 

MO: Karan.. hum bethke baat kare please..

Karan held her tightly.. His grip was hurting her..

K: Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni MRS KARAN SHERGIL.

Mo: karan plz chhodo u are hurting me..

K: Even u did the same.. to mujhe kyun nahi chhoda.. 

Meri Baaton Mein Tera Zikr Sada
Meri Yaad Mein Teri Fikr Sada

B: KAran.. pagal hogaye ho kya.. usse dard horaha hai.. chhodo usse..

MO: Jo tum sochrahe ho.. waise kuchh nahi hai.. aadhi baat yaad karke aisa kuchh mat karo karan jis se tumhein aage regret ho..

K: Regret to horaha hai monami.. i regret falling in love with you

Monami closed her eyes and let the tear slip.

K: i regret that me apne dil ko kaabu me nahi rakhpaaya... i regret everything.. 

Main Jo Bhi Hoon Tum Hi To Ho
Mujhe Tum Se Mili Apni Ada

He left her.

K: Kispe yakeen karun.. wo to tab hua.. ya wo jo ab horaha... pyaar karti thi mujhse.. sirf isliye kavya ko mujhse dur kardiya.. tumne to kaha tha ki tum mujhse itna pyaar karti ki meri khushi ke liye mujhe bhi chhod sakti ho.. to kyun?? 

K: KYunnn kyunnnn ky...ky......

He felt his head spinnning and sat down. Monami went and hugged him immediately. Though she had tears in her eyes, she knew this would happen.. she was mentally prepared for this.. 

Mo: bhaiya.. plz doctor ko jaldi call kijiye..

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho, Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho...

Karan was mumbling words in his unconsciousness. Monami caressed his hair and planted a long kiss on his forehead.. A drop of tear fell on his forehead.

K: Monu...

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Mo: (held his hand tightly providing him the warmth) ME yahi hoon karan.. yahi hoon me.. u will be alright..  (she kissed the back of his palm) 

She kept on caressing his hair.. 

Tum Hi Ho, Tum Hi Ho
Arz Bhi, Mera Marz Bhi

B: Monu (kept her hand on her shoulder ) i am sorry bacha.. karan ke taraf se.. me..

Mo: Shhhh.. bhabhi.. yeh aap kya bolrahe ho.. hn? me jaanti hoon mere karan ko.. and i even knew ki yeh sab hoga.. aaj nahi to kal.. karan ki memory dheere dheere wapas aayegi.. to yeh sab hona to tai tha.. and i know karan yeh sab bolna bhi nahi chahta tha.. he wanted me to leave taaki wo majboori me aisa kuchh na kehde jis se mujhe hurt ho.. aapko sorry kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai bhabhi..

Barkha kissed her forehead.. 

B: kayi logon ko pyaar me dekha hai.. par koi tum dono jaise nahi honge.. jo ekdsure ke liye ek dusre se bhi ladjaate.. bhagwaan se dua karungi ki tumdono ki life me aur koi musibat na aaaye.. 

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Monami smiled. The doctor came and checked Karan. He gave him injection and prescribe some medicines and left.. 

..................................

It was night.. Karan started trembling in sleep.. He was getting flashes in his dreams which weren't clear. Monami, who had fallen asleep sitting beside him, woke up with the movement. She saw Karan trembling. 

MO: KAran.. karan wake up.. karan plz uthjaao... try and wake up.. karan.. u dont have to see the dream.. its okay.. utho..plz..

And as if he heard her.. he calmed down a bit and opened his eyes.. Monami wiped the sweat on his face with her dupatta.. 

Karan had tears in his eyes.. 

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Main
Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai

K: MO.. mona..monami me..mujhse.. nahi... 

Mo: shhh karan its okay.. nothing to worry.. just calm down.. 

K: Tum.. tum... tum mera sukoon ho.. aur..aur. tu.. tum hi bechaini paida karrahi mere man me..

Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala
Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikaala

Mo: Karan.. 

K: Tum chhhod ke jaaogi mujhe?? chali jaao.. ... (he took some breath) nahi.. nahi.. ma..mat jaao...

Monami hugged karan tightly hiding him in his embrace.. KAran too buried his face in her embrace like a scared child.. 

K: tum dard bhi ho.. tum aaram bhi ho.. tumse nafrat bhi horahi.. tumse pyaar bhi.. yeh kya horaha mujhe monami.. yeh kyun horaha mujhe.. 

Main Jo Mit Bhi Gaya Toh Wajood Mera
Sada Tujh Mein Rahe Zinda

MO: sab theek hojaayega karan.. me hoon na yahan.. bas thodi der ki baat hai.. i promise me tumhein sab batadungi.. sab yaad diladungi.. 

K: mene tumhein itna sunaya.. tum chhod ke nahi gayi

Mo: Tumhein chhod dungi to zinda kiske liye rahungi..hmm

K: MOnami.

Mo: Han karan

K: Tell me did i ever love u after our marriage?

Monami looked into his eyes.. She brought his face closer to hers. Their foreheads touched.

MO: You loved me so much ki tum mere liye apni jaan bhi dene ko taiyaar the.. 

Kyun Ki Tum Hi Ho, Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho.. Woh O..

And before she could, KAran pulled her into a kiss. It was rough but soothing. It had pain but of love.. Karan was dominating her in the kiss, and she let him do whatever he wanted..  He sucked her lips like a candy..  even himself blushed in between.. 

He broke the kiss.. both were struggling to breathe.. their foreheads were still touched. The entire room was dark and only lightned by the moonlight entering from the window. There was complete silence. Only their breathing and heartbeat was  heard..

K: KISS ME MONAMI.. PLEASE... MUJHE NAHI YAAD KARNA KUCHH.. PLEASE KISS ME

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

He whisphered in his dominating tone. Monami melted in his arms and as per his request, she kissed him back, slowly and gently pouring all her love into the kiss... She was caressing his hair in between.. 

To karan, everything felt wrong and everything felt right at the same moment.. His heart was breaking and mending at the same time.. He pulled monami more closer.. They broke the kiss after a long time. 

Tum Hi Ho, Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi

K: Monami.. yahan sojaao plzz.. mujhe achha nahi lagraha.. i know i am being selfish.. par..

MO: Shhh.. u arent being selfish.. sojaao karan.. i am here.. me yahi hoon tumhare paass..

They both slept in each other's embrace..

For they are each other's SUKOON! 

Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho...

*********************************

Karan's love for monami >>>>>>>>>>> kavya

He cant even hate her after remembering some part of his dream.. He loves her and she loves him.. They are each other's peace!

Me crying bcoz i have a test tomorrow and this is what i am doing.. whyyyy.. nvm i have studied though.. 
Hope u liked the chapter.. 

Next chapter will be (90% chances) the final chapter of this book ! F.. I will miss this book so muchh 😭😭

Thank you for all ur love... see u soon in the next chapter 

YOURS MOODY WRITER
THE CHAI LOVER COFFEE

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64.1K 11.7K 41
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
1.6K 219 9
Haseena very intelligent brave officer but verryyy very innocent in matter of love ... will haseena understand anubhav's love for her? or their desti...
332K 41.4K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
331K 15.5K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!