Begin Again

By missjzhan

Xiao Zhan (30) and Wang Hao Xuan (30) have been together for over 10 years and married for 5. They were abo... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 End

Chapter 11

571 40 3
By missjzhan

Yibo took the leather jacket off Zhan as soon as they entered his apartment. They both stood in the entryway not saying a single word and Zhan began to feel uncomfortable entering the apartment. Yibo closed the front door and then quickly wrapped his arms around Zhan. Zhan hesitated at first, but he left himself be hugged.

Yibo's hug showed how upset he was. He felt angry, annoyed, and sad about how Xuan treated Zhan. His breathing was heavy, and his hands were shaking, but with that hug, he let Zhan know that he would be there for him no matter what.

Yibo pulled away and gently touched Zhan's face. "The swelling on your face seems to be going down and the cut on your lip closed up," he gently caressed the red mark on his cheek and then the small mole below his lip. "Did he hurt you anywhere else?"

Zhan shook his head. There was a long pause as both men stood in the entryway of Yibo's apartment. The only thing that could be heard was a clock ticking somewhere in the home.

Yibo went to his big kitchen and got an ice pack from the freezer. He came over to Zhan and gently placed it on Zhan's swollen cheek, holding it there gently. Yibo looked into Zhan's eyes with love and care. Zhan couldn't bring himself to look back and just stared at the floor. He felt really stupid. He defended his husband from Yibo so many times, but now he realized that Yibo was right all along. Tears started to fill Zhan's eyes, and Yibo pulled him close, hugging him tightly while patting his back. Zhan silently cried in Yibo's arms, feeling safe and comforted.

Yibo continued to comfort Zhan until his tears stopped flowing. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly. Zhan looked up at Yibo, his eyes still teary. Yibo gently brushed away the tears with his thumbs. Zhan shook his head, indicating he didn't want to discuss it. Then, with a serious gaze, Zhan focused on Yibo's lips and suddenly leaned in, planting an unexpected kiss on them. Yibo was taken aback, but he allowed the kiss to happen. This was a moment he had always dreamed of, secretly hoping that Zhan would be the one to make the first move.

Zhan guided him firmly to the nearby couch and gently pushed him down. Their kisses were passionate and intense, fueled by Zhan's strong emotions. In the midst of their heated exchange, Zhan took off his shirt, revealing his bare chest. Their kisses grew even more intense, but Yibo noticed something concerning – bruises covering Zhan's arms, wrists, and back. Worried, Yibo pulled away. "Don't stop, please, bobo..," Zhan pleaded, trying to kiss him again, but Yibo stopped him. 

"Look at your arms and body," he said, his voice filled with concern. Zhan turned to see his arms, revealing painful red and purple marks around his biceps and wrists.

Zhan's tears started flowing again, causing him to hastily move away from Yibo and put his shirt back on. His behavior became frantic, as if he was experiencing a meltdown. His sobs grew more intense, and he started breathing rapidly, struggling to catch his breath. He was having an anxiety attack.

Yibo held Zhan in his arms, speaking calmly to him. "Take deep breaths, Zhan-ge. Everything will be fine. Just focus on your breathing, please." Zhan clung tightly to Yibo, struggling to take deep breaths as fear gripped him. Yibo guided him to the bedroom, carefully helping him onto the bed. He placed a few pillows beneath Zhan's head and offered him some water. "Zhan-ge... just breathe," he urged, his voice filled with compassion and worry.

Zhan gradually calmed his breathing, finding a sense of relief. Yibo sat at the edge of the bed, gently rubbing Zhan's shoulder and hair, hoping to offer comfort. Eventually, Zhan's breathing steadied once again. Yibo understood that Zhan didn't want to talk about it, but he reassured him, saying, "If you need anything, just let me know." He started to get up, planning to turn off the light and let Zhan get some rest. However, before he could leave, Zhan reached out and tightly grasped Yibo's wrists. "Please don't go... don't leave me. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to use you like that."

"Okay," Yibo said and sat back down on the edge of the bed. He carefully got a blanket and put it over Zhan tucking him in.

"Talk to me about anything, please," Zhan begged.

Yibo smirked, "Anything?" Zhan nodded unaware of Yibo's intentions. "How did you know I'm huge?"

Zhan's eyes opened wide. His face turned red. "I forgot you heard all that." He looked everywhere, but at Yibo.

"And you're right... it did go to all the right places. You look perfect. You are perfect... and if... he didn't see that... then fuck him."

Zhan was about to say something when Yibo continued, "and please don't defend him again. Not after everything you went through today. After everything I heard..."

"I wasn't... I was going to say thanks. Thanks," he said blushing.

"You're beautiful," Yibo said as he caressed his cheek.

Zhan smiled, "More beautiful than that waitress?"

Yibo laughed. "Did you believe my brother when he said that?"

"Are you not dating her?" Zhan said shocked.

"Of course not. He probably wishes I did... anything to make me forget you. But really you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. Inside and out. I just hate seeing him hurt you over and over. I hated seeing your beautiful smile fade over the time I've known you."

"Yibo, don't waste your time on me. I'm old and used... and broken now." Zhan said sitting up and taking Yibo's hands in his.

"Don't say that," Yibo said slightly angry. "Don't belittle yourself because of him." Yibo took Zhan's hand and kissed them gently. He moved in closer to Zhan, mere inches from Zhan's face. Yibo licked his own lips as he stared hungrily at Zhan's. He moved closer, but Zhan pulled away.

"Yibo, I can't. You're just a kid. I can't.  What happened earlier.. I was letting my emotions control me.  I can't use you like that. I can't use you to get back at him. "

"Zhan...ge...." He pleaded into his ear with a raspy voice, "let me show you that I can be a better man than him. Isn't all that stuff you said what you truly desire? Do you not want your mouth to taste like me? Do you not want to act shamelessly with me?" He gently kissed the mole below his lips that drove him crazy and teasingly licked it.

Zhan closed his eyes. He felt so embarrassed that Yibo heard that conversation. "Just for one day, pretend you're mine. I'll do whatever you want. However, you want me. You can be as shameless as you want. You won't scare me. I can be the bottom if you truly desire it."

Yibo waited for Zhan to make a move. As much as he wanted the man before him he didn't want to force him. He could see Zhan shaking slightly and trying really hard to fight with himself internally, but then he wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck and kissed him.

Zhan hungrily devoured Yibo's lips. His tongue begged Yibo's mouth to open up and when it did Zhan explored every bit of it. Yibo began to bite his bottom lip hard making Zhan moan in pleasure and in pain.

Yibo pulled back to take a breather and said, "So... how do you want it?" His hands gripped Zhan's ass while the other was holding the back of his neck.

"Make me forget... just for today."

Yibo kissed him again, this time slower and more passionately. He placed both arms around Zhan's waist and pulled him closer to his body, both their erections rubbed against each other. Yibo's tongue was now the one pleading to be deep inside Zhan's mouth and Zhan let him in. 

He quickly took of his own t shirt. Zhan's cheeks began to burn as he checked out Yibo's toned abs and perfect milky skin. He bit his lip. Yibo leaned down and kissed the little mole under Zhan's lip and then gently gave him a quick chaste kiss. He helped Zhan out of his shirt and then his jeans and boxers.

Zhan felt embarrassed and tried to cover himself with his hands, but Yibo pulled them away. "Don't. Let me see you. Please...," he pleaded. Zhan slowly moved his hands away.

Yibo took a few seconds to admire the older man's perfect body. He loved the way his chest moved up and down as he tried to control his breath and loved the small trail of hair leading from his stomach to his hard member. Yibo used his finger and gently traced his fingers down the trail and then took a hold of Zhan's erect cock.

He began to give it a few strokes and as if his hands were like ice, Zhan shivered and goosebumps appeared all over his body. Yibo pumped it a few more times and then introduced it to his mouth. Yibo had never done anything like this before. He had kissed a few girls and that was it. Everything he knew he had seen in videos he began watching when he first met Zhan.

Yibo did to Zhan, what he once dreamed Zhan did to him. He took it in as deep as he could gently sucking on it as he pulled back. Zhan began to let out soft moans. He was trying really hard to hold back, but they were escaping. "It's okay... be loud. No one else will hear you. Only me... moan for me. Show me how much you love it."

Zhan let out his moans without trying to stop them anymore. "MMmmmm... aaahhh.... ," and then he grabbed Yibo's hair tightly and tried to pull his head up, "Stop I'm about to... mmm," but unlike Xuan, Yibo kept it all in his mouth and continued to suck on it eagerly waiting Zhan's release. He swallowed it all without complaints and kept sucking, which made Zhan lose control . He let out a loud moan which was music to Yibos ears. Yibo looked into Zhan's eyes and savored the last few drops left on his lips.

He then gently lifted Zhan's hips a few inches from the bed and began to kiss and lick down to his pink spot.

"What are you..."

"Shh..."

Zhan bit his lip as Yibo continued to lick and then he felt him try to enter with his tongue. Zhan involuntarily began to move his hips with the motion of Yibo's tongue. It was a pleasure he had never experienced before. Zhan had to hold onto the bedsheets tightly to try and control himself. Whatever Yibo was doing was driving him crazy. Yibo made sure to get it nice and wet and then inserted a finger. Then two. Zhan was squirming under him begging for more.

"BoBo... please... mmm...," he pleaded while panting.

Hearing his Zhan-ge beg for it made him even more excited. Yibo quickly pulled off his own pants and boxers and thrusted slowly into Zhan. Zhan was used to sex. It didn't hurt him anymore, but with Yibo he yelped in pain. Yibo stopped moving to let Zhan get used to the pain.

"Don't stop..."

He began to move in and out as he began to kiss and suck on Zhan's neck.

Zhan for the first time in a long time couldn't spout any shameless comments. He was enjoying the way Yibo made him feel. He didn't need to talk dirty in order to get pleasure out of it. Yibo knew exactly what to do to make him lose control. "Zhan ge... my Zhan...," he moaned into his ears. 

Zhan pulled Yibo closer to his body and kissed him, his nails dug into Yibo's back as he came again, this time all over his stomach. 

Yibo was about to cum as well so he thrusted deeper and faster until he released inside of Zhan. He gave a soft kiss to Zhan and then he noticed that he was uncontrollably letting out silent cries. Yibo pulled out and Zhan began to sob uncontrollably. Yibo didn't say anything. He wiped the tears and kissed each cheek. He laid down next to him and pulled him closer to him. He held him close and let Zhan cry. "Why... was... I.... not enough? I have done .... do... done... everything for him. "

"He doesn't love you. You need to start realizing that," he said gently rubbing Zhan's back. Zhan began to sob even harder. "Take a deep breath. You're going to hyperventilate. Come on... breathe."

But he couldn't take a deep breath. His heart was breaking into a million little pieces. He was filled with rage, deception, heartache, heartbreak and above all guilt. He just cheated on his husband, and he enjoyed it. He enjoyed it too much that the guilt became unbearable. He came twice in no time, and it had nothing to do with his husband at all. "I wonder... did he even feel a fraction of what I feel right now? I feel like a piece of shit for what I just did."

And then as if he had just realized he was in Yibo's arms he pushed him away. Yibo understood.

He stood up and grabbed a hoodie and a pair of joggers from his closet and helped Zhan into them. Yibo put on his boxers. He helped Zhan get under the covers and tucked him in again. He was about to leave the room when Zhan grabbed his hand. "Please don't leave."

Yibo nodded and laid down next to him again. Over the covers and pulled Zhan closed to him. Zhan cried in Yibo's arms until there were no more tears to shed and he finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 9.8K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...
20.6K 1K 17
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are ex lovers,no one really knows what made them decide to broke up and Xiao Zhan ended up studying abroad and leaving Wang Y...
138K 8.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...
160K 7.3K 21
Wang Yibo is a detective while Xiao Zhan is a renowned doctor. Xiao Zhan's father is Meng Yao who is CEO of Meng Company. But one day Wang Yibo kidna...