LOVES THE ROUGHNESS

daddyzz15need द्वारा

He now started thrusting into you, his handsome face in front of you, he was sweating so much. you could feel... अधिक

His Whore
sorry sir (hobi)
Lost it (Jin)
💀SEVEN YEARS (jayy kayyy)
fuck the shit out of her (YG)
PLEASE READ
Will you?! (Jimin)
F for..... (makne line)
MINE TO USE (RM)
Whole night? (hyung line × y/n)

Caught By Daddy (RM)

8.4K 50 12
daddyzz15need द्वारा

Namjoon pov*

I unlocked the main door and entered our home expecting my princess to come and hug me tightly.. but today I came kinda earlier so I think she won't come. I closed the door and there were no traces of her.. I giggled thinking she don't even know that I came earlier today, she will be surprised.

I kept my headphones on the couch and unbuttoned upper two butter of my shirt. I than removed my shoes and tip-toed to our room, thinking to surprise her. I really wanna see her reaction.

As I went upstairs and was about to open the door of our room, I heard a loud moan and my eyes widened. I placed my ear on the door trying to confirm if I had heard something wrong but another moan came after. I took a step back from the door and placed my hand on my chest. My heart was pounding against my chest.

Another moan was heard again and I literally got hard by this, I don't even know what's going in there. I wanted to open the door but my hands were not ready to move. I was sweating like Im about to diffuse a time bomb.

I took deep breaths and louder moans could be heard from the room.

Namjoon: ohhhhh fuck.. namjoonie, anything can be there in the room. Please be ready if something unholy comes in front of you..

I whispered to myself and slightly opened the door. I opened it so less that the person inside the room could barely see the door opening.

And as I peeked in, my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.
My princess was totally naked and was riding a big fucking dildo on our bed, she was sweating, her hair were sticking on her neck and breasts because of the sweat. One of her hand was on her clit, rubbing herself and another hand was on the bed supporting her.

She was moaning continuously, my dick hardened at the filthy sight infront of me.

Y/n: ahhhh d-daddyyyy, ohh fuck yeahhhhh fuck meeee ahhhhhh. Go harder on your slut dadddyyyyyy ahhhhhhhh ....

I instantly closed my eyes tightly, fuck what she is doing tonight...

Y/n: yeahhhh namjoonieee ahhhhhh, yeassss...

My heart skipped a beat when she said my name, I thought she saw me but when I looked at here she was just moaning. Fuck she is moaning my name. She started grinding on the dildo and squeezed her big breasts roughly. My pants tightened around my torso and I slightly groaned.

Y/n: daddyyyyy plssss make me cummm daddyyy ahhhh..

And with that I lost it, my temper raised so fucking high at her words that I instantly kicked the door hard making it hit the wall and she flinched, I almost broke the buttons of my shirt and threw it away on the floor. She was just looking at me with wide eyes.

I grabbed her throat and made her lie in the bed while hovering over her completely. I spreaded her legs with mine and made them still with my knees. My knees were on her inner thighs holding her legs still. My grip on her throat tightened and I made a brief eye contact with her.

I spanked her extremely wet pussy and she moaned under me. I again spanked her pussy and her hips bucked up.

Namjoon: it feels good hmm??  You like that??

I asked in a husky voice and again spanked her pussy and she moaned louder.

Y/n: daddyy.. go rough on me tonight, pls

And with that I turned her on all fours and spanked her ass hard. She moaned again and I squeezed her ass cheeks. I unfastened my belt and removed my pants including my boxers as well. And without thinking twice I slammed my dick in her wet pussy in one go. She moaned loudly and I groaned.

Her tight walls clenched around my dick and I threw my head back at the strong pleasure. I started pounding in her roughly and groans left my mouth.
I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them on her back. She could barely balance herself and I thrusted harder in her.

Y/n: ahhhh fuck. Namjooniee!!! Ahhhhh

Her filthy moans made me harder and I went rougher on her. Her breasts jiggled at my thrusts and a whimper left my mouth as she clenched on me. I spanked her ass while fucking her and my grip on her wrists tightened. I moved my other hand to her clit and slightly pinched it and she stopped all the movements of her.

Y/n: ahhhhhhh

She moaned loudly and her toes curled, she clenched on me so fucking hard that I groaned and threw my head back instantly. She was taking me so good I made a deep thrust into her pussy and she moaned. I pushed her head into the pillow and pulled her ass up in the air and spanked her again.

With that, I started thrusting in her roughly and making sure to go deep.

Y/n; ahhh noooo!! Daddy, yeahh there only..

I smirked knowing that I hit her g-spot and started thrusting harder in her. I left her hands and she started to rub her clit. I groaned at her actions. I started abusing her spot again and again while grabbing her waist for support, her legs started trembling and she rubbed her clit harder. 

Y/n: daddyyyy!!!! Ahhhh I'm gonna cum daddyyyyy plsssss ahhh fuckkk.

She was gonna cum but I can't even feel the knot in my stomach till now. I thrusted harder in her and her body started trembling uncontrollably. She moaned soo loudly stopped rubbing her clit. And it was when I started to rub her clit. She tried to remove my hand but I fucked her harder without leaving her clit and made sure to hit her g-spot with every thrust.

Y/n: I'm-I'm cummingggg ahhh

And there she squirted all over, pusing my dick out of her pussy. Her body trembled and her toes curled. I rubbed her pussy and she squirted more and more..

Y/n: ahhhhhh yessss, daddy make your slut squirt everywhere.. ahhhhhhha

I kept rubbing her pussy and she could barely stop squirting.

Y/n: ahhhhhhhhhhhh dad-daddy

After a good minute of squirting, she stopped and I turned her around. Her body was sweating, her hair were sticking on her body because of her sweat, she stuck her tongue out and was breathing heavily. She placed her palm on her pussy covering it because of the sensitivity. She started pinching her nipples with another hand and I groaned. 

I spreaded her legs for me and removed her hand from her hot wet pussy. It looked so delicious, I leaned down at her pussy and spreaded her legs more with my hands holding them still. And there I licked her clit for once and she moaned.

Y/n: ahhhhh dadddyyyy!!! I'm sensitive ahhhhhhh.

Namjoon: I want you to moan louder darling. Come on u love it, both of us know that.

And with that I started flicking her clit with my tongue. She was continuously moaning under me and was squeezing her breasts.

Y/n: daddyyy!! It feels soo good. Ahhhh.

And than I grabbed her clit with my lips and started sucking on it. Her hips bucked up and I sucked on it harder. She moved her hips and started to grind. I sucked harder and harder on her and her core clenched.

Y/n: i-im gonna cummm againnn!! Ahh

Namjoon: come on baby, give me your juices... Cum all over your daddy's lips.

She clenched harder at my words and I inserted my middle finger in her pussy and started fingering her while sucking on her clit. I fingered her deeply and increased my pace. I sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue.  And there, a loud mon came from her lips and she orgasmed for the 2nd time. Her legs trembled and she moaned my name loudly.

She coated my lips with her cum and I went up to kiss her. I looked at her fucked up face and kissed her lips. She sucked on my lips and I pushed my tongue inside her mouth. She moaned between the kiss and I explored her mouth with my tongue. She used her tongue to fight for dominance. The kiss went deeper and she placed her hands on my chest. We kissed passionately and soon we were out of our breaths. We broke the kiss and I spreaded her legs again, positioning myself in front of her slits.

She looked at me and I pushed my dick inside her again. She whimpered at the sensitive pleasure and I groaned. She is too warm now and I instantly felt a knot in my stomach. I whispered a small 'fuck' and she left a moan.

I started pounding into her slowly but deeply and she clenched on my dick. I leaned down on her while fucking her and started sucking on her hardened nipples. She moaned in pleasure and I kept pounding in her while sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

I started thrusting faster in her as the knot in my stomach became tighter and I was about to cum soon. She clenched on me harder again.

Y/n: daddy I'm gonna cumm... I'm too sensitive now... Ahhhhh plsssss daddy.. fill me up nowww

I groaned at her words and kept thrusting deeply. the knot became soo tight that i was about to cum now.

I grabbed her hands and pinned them on the bed and started kissing on her lips. My thrusts became faster and she came again. Her hot cum coated me and I groaned loudly releasing my cum in her pussy. I kept fucking her through her orgasm and my dick kept filling her pussy. I didn't wanted to stop. I wanted to ruin her more and more until she begs me to stop. I wanna make her pussy so sensitive that even if I blow on her pussy, she begs me to stop.

Y/n: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Anghhhh daddyyy

Namjoon: ahhhh bby! Your are tooo good fuck!!

After riding our highs, we both stopped and tried to get our breaths back to normal. Her legs were trembling and her eyes were closed.

I looked at her and pecked her lips.

Namjoon: is that what you do when I'm not home?? Hm?? Scream my name while fucking a dildo.??

Y/n: daddy you are too good... I'm still trembling and too sensitive.

I took my dick out of her and rubbed her clit slightly and she instantly closed her legs out of sensitivity.

Namjoon: I'm not done yet baby.. daddy needs to give you a reward.

I said while spreading her legs with my hand and inserting middle and ring finger on mine in the pussy. I rubbed her clit again with my thumb and she moaned trying to close her legs.

Y/n: ahhhh nooo daddy plssss noo... Ahhhhh I can't. Ahhh noooooo fucking daddy... I will be a good slut for you but please stop daddy
. Ahhhh my pussy

Namjoon; scream more baby, I want everyone to know that you are such a slut for me. Let everyone know that you can spread your legs so wide for me everywhere, even in front of my friends, or your friends. No matter what, you will let me fuck the shit out of you everywhere. Tell everyone that you are my slut. Only mine!!!

I kept fingering her and she moaned when I hitted her g spot. My thumb never left her clit and I tortured her pussy for more than 5 minutes.

Y/n: I'm cumming dadddyyyy

Namjoon: naahhh BBY. You are not allowed to cum. Not at all..

Y/n: ahhhhhh nooooooooo nooo ahhhh plsssssss. Daddyyyyyy my pussyyyyyy.... Ahhhhhhb my pussyyy.... dadddyyyy it's sensitive ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Nooooo

Her breasts were moving up and down rapidly because of her heavy breathing. And my fingers never stopped working on her pussy.

Y/n: I can't hold it daddyyy ahhhhhhhhh please please ahh daddy please!!!!!

Namjoon: hold it baby. Don't you dare cum.

And with that my fingers worked harder on her. In few minutes she moaned under me and squirted all over the bed.

Namjoon: fuck that was hot!!

Y/n: ahhhhhhhh.....  Please ahhhhhhhhh ahhhh daddyyyyyyy

I removed my hands from her pussy and she squirted more and more.
At last I kissed her and laid beside her.
She was breathing heavily and I chuckled.

Namjoon: soo?? How was it??

She looked at me almost giving me a death glare

Y/n: you made me cum fucking 4 times, what do you think how was it... Im so fucked up.. I just loved it..

Namjoon; want more??

Her eyes widened and I giggled.

Y/n: fuck you!!

We both laughed and I kissed her.

Namjoon; wanna take a bath??

Y/n; not now, after some time.

She said while spreading her legs wide to rest, she placed her palm on her pussy again

Y/n: my pussy throbs with sensitivity.

I chuckled and so did she and with that we both cuddled and slept in each other's arms..

Author: yooo, how was it?? Pls comment and tell me how was it. And if u want me to write your imagination than just tell me oky... Don't forget to vote.. see you sooon. Byee

Word count: 2126

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

357K 16.1K 15
"Fine", you said rolling your eyes and groaned, "you really think I fall for your gentleman behaviour?" "I don't know", he said smirking playfully...
375 46 13
"𝘚𝘩𝘩.... 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘈 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦."he said and thrusted more hard into her. "𝘠𝘰-𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛-𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮...
48.5K 1.2K 13
He lower his pant and boxer his dick is erect standing straight " Now you have to solve this problem, come here babe" He said in his deep seductive v...
38.6K 1.2K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...