"Heartbound Secrets | Hermion...

By nzcrsm

"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione... More

|| CAST / CHARACTERS
|| 1. Quidditch Jacket
|| 2. Saving Harry
|| 3. The Burrow
|| 4. Flourish and Blotts
|| 5. Train To Hogwarts
|| 6. Siblings
|| 7. You're Special To Me
|| 8. Classes
|| 9. Airport Jealousy
|| 10. Plane Ride
|| 11. Philippines
|| 12. Pretty
|| 13. Electricity
|| 14. Twins
|| 15. Weak
|| 16. Promise
|| 17. Polyjuice Potion
|| 18. Broken Arm
|| 19. Bet
|| 20. ...Sisters, By Now
|| 21. Dueling Club
|| 22. Midnight Snack Jealousy
|| 23. You Think I'm Pretty?
|| 25. Tom Riddle
|| 26. Be My Girlfriend!
||27. Red Stone
|| 28. Order of Suspension
|| 29. Pheonix Burst
|| 30. The Chamber of Secrets
|| 31. The Mightiest of All Four
|| 32. Just A Memory
|| 33. Dobby Is Free
|| 34. Big Sister
|| 35. I Love You (FINAL CHAPTER)
.

|| 24. Slytherin Common Room

1.8K 93 4
By nzcrsm

Y/N took her seat beside Harry and Ron, and Hermione joined them, carrying a tray of sweets. She whispered, "Everything's set, we just need a bit of who you're changing into."

"Nott, Crabbe, and Goyle," Harry replied, and Hermione nodded.

"We also need to make sure that the real three can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy," Hermione added. Ron looked puzzled.

"How?" Ron asked, and Hermione raised her hands to reassure him.

"I've got it all worked out," she said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out three muffins. "I've filled these with a simple sleeping draught," she explained. "Simple," she repeated. "But powerful," she added, placing the muffins on the table.

"Now, once they're asleep..." Hermione began. "Hide them in the broomstick cupboards and pull out a few of their hairs," she instructed, causing the three of them to grimace. "And put on their uniforms."

"Hermione, I think you're mad if you think I'm gonna eat Theodore Nott's hair," Y/N said bluntly.

"Exactly, whose hair are you ripping out?" Ron chimed in, his brows furrowed. Hermione reached for her pocket.

"I've already got mine," Hermione said smugly, revealing a small vial. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin," she deadpanned. "I've got this off her robes," she said proudly.

"Why do you have her robes—"

"I'm gonna go check on the Polyjuice Potion, you three make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these," Hermione instructed.

"Okay, I don't doubt Crabbe and Goyle, but do you think Nott is gonna be stupid enough to eat a muffin off the ground?" Y/N deadpanned. Hermione's lips parted.

"I didn't think about that," Hermione admitted.

"Whatever, I'll improvise. See you three later," said Y/N as she rose from the table and walked away.

✴✴✴✴✴

Y/N pressed her back against the wall, gripping the muffin tightly in her hand. Under the Invisibility Cloak borrowed from Harry, she had arranged to one of her Slytherin friends to ask Theodore to meet with her, whom Y/N had asked to meet at the entrance of the courtyard.

As Y/N waited, Theodore Nott walked down the corridor with a slightly annoyed expression, clutching a book tightly in his hand. Approaching him, Y/N could hear Theodore muttering about Y/N wasting his time, suspecting that she had ditched him or played a prank on him.

"Ugh," Theodore grunted as he looked around, searching for any sign of Y/N, who was discreetly behind him.

"Ow!" Theodore exclaimed, feeling a poking sensation behind him. He jumped and dropped his book before swiftly turning around—only to find nothing there.

"What the...?" Theodore grumbled before his eyes rolled back, and he fainted on the ground.

Y/N had Theodore's book in her hand, biting her lip as she took off the Cloak, wearing a wry smile. "I am so gonna be in trouble for this..."

✴✴✴✴✴

"Why would you knock him out with a book? I told you to use the muffin," Hermione exclaimed as she poured four glasses with the Polyjuice Potion, her tone filled with annoyance.

"I panicked," Y/N replied bluntly, offering a shrug as an explanation.

"Anyway, we have one hour before we return back to our normal selves," Hermione continued, placing the ladle aside as she handed each of them a glass of the green and slimy Polyjuice Potion.

"That looks revolting," Ron commented with a disgusted expression.

"Shut up, Ron. Add the hairs," Hermione instructed. Y/N placed the hair in the glass, causing it to froth and bubble.

"Essence of Crabbe, blergh," Ron grimaced, sticking out his tongue in disgust.

"Cheers," Hermione said in a monotone voice as she raised her glass. The four clinked their glasses together and simultaneously downed the noxious liquid.

"I think I'm gonna puke," Ron muttered, clutching his stomach as he dropped the glass, the bitter aftertaste lingering on their tongues, much like overcooked and heavily unseasoned cabbage.

Ron rushed away into the stalls to vomit, as he had predicted. Hermione, struggling to hold back the nausea, placed a hand over her mouth before succumbing to her disgust. "Me too."

"Oh God," Y/N groaned, tilting her head back and furrowing her eyebrows. The potion threatened to climb its way up her throat if she wasn't careful. Harry, however, took another sip despite his revulsion.

"Harry, stop drinking that, are you insane?" Y/N gagged, dropping her glass as she doubled over the sink, clutching the marble material tightly.

Harry groaned and dropped his glass as well. He clutched his stomach and stumbled toward the sinks, leaning on them for support. He looked to the side, Y/N grunting and whimpering slightly. Harry grew confused before he felt his body burning up as if he were being boiled.

Pins and needles seemed to course through his body, and he glanced down to see his hand bubbling up like melted cheese. His eyes widened as he looked in the mirror, his face slowly contorting into Goyle's, his arms and fingers thickening, his face becoming more plump.

Y/N, on the other hand, grew taller by a few inches, her robes fitting her more snugly. The pain began to subside, leaving her gasping for breath. 

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, slightly gagging as he looked over at Y/N.

"Yeah, just— woah, is this what it feels like to have a dick?" Y/N exclaimed, her eyes widening with an amused smile.

"Disgusting, Y/N," Harry groaned as he rolled his eyes, Y/N shrugged as she glanced behind, Ron stepping out of the stalls, staring at his hands.

"Harry? Y/N?" Ron croaked, taking on the appearance of Crabbe.

"Ron," the two said simultaneously.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed.

"We still sound like ourselves," Harry pointed out, his brows furrowed. "You need to sound more like Crabbe, and you need to sound more like Nott," he instructed.

"Uhm..." Ron murmured. "Bloody hell!" he said, now in a deeper voice, causing both Harry and Y/N to nod in approval.

"Bloody hell," said Y/N, attempting to mimic Nott's tone. Harry and Ron snickered, Y/N sending both of them glares as she nudged their sides for teasing her.

"Hermione?" Y/N exclaimed, whipping her head around. "Come on, we need to go!"

"Uhm..." Hermione's voice came from one of the stalls. "I don't think I can go!"

"Hermione, are you okay?" Harry asked, concern in his voice.

"I'm fine. Just go. You're wasting time!" Hermione commanded, her frustration evident in her voice.

The three exchanged glances before shrugging.

"Come on, let's go," Harry said, and they left the bathroom, ready to execute their plan.

✴✴✴✴✴

"I think the Slytherin Common Room's this way," Harry murmured as he pointed to a corridor.

"No, it's not. I've been here before, Draco's showed me last year," Y/N murmured, slightly frustrated as her memory seemed to betray her.

"Excuse me!" a voice interrupted, and the three turned around to find Percy Weasley looking at them sternly with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" Ron scoffed, confused, as he spoke in a forced low voice.

"I happen to be a school Prefect," Percy deadpanned, raising an eyebrow. "You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night," he said. "What are your names again?" he asked.

"Uhm..." the three grunted, not really knowing themselves.

"Crabbe, Goyle, Nott!" a voice exclaimed, and the three turned around once more, Draco walking up to them. "Where have you two been? Pigging out at the Great Hall all this time?" he taunted, Ron nodding.

"Why are you wearing reading glasses?" Draco asked, looking over at Harry who was still disguised as Goyle.

"Um.. reading glasses," Harry murmured as he took them off.

"Reading?" Draco echoed, his brows furrowed. "I didn't know you could read," he commented with a small hum as he turned to look at Percy. "And what are you doing down here, Weasley?" he sneered.

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy," Percy challenged, Draco raised an eyebrow before walking away, and the three followed him.

✴✴✴✴✴

The group sat in the Slytherin Common Room, a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling, from which round, greenish lamps hung on chains. Draco and Y/N were on the couch, while Harry and Ron stood awkwardly.

"Well? Sit down," Draco scoffed, and Ron and Harry sat down reluctantly.

Draco began his rant as soon as the two were seated. "You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-blood, the way they behave," Draco started condescendingly. "They're an embarrassment to the Wizarding World. All of them!"

Ron's hands clenched, and his eyes hardened as he glared at Draco. "Y/N too, what a waste. A pretty face and a high-tier blood status, coming from an elite family. All she had to do was befriend me. I still wonder to this day why she'd choose those three good-for-nothing arses over me."

"Sounds like you've got a crush, Malfoy," Y/N said monotonously as she looked at the boy blankly, her teeth gritting together. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Nott. Like you don't fancy her as well. Pure blood infected by Mud," Draco continued his rant. Ron's fist continued to tighten.

"What's wrong with you, Crabbe?" Draco asked, taking notice of Ron's clenched fists. Harry nudged him.

Ron cleared his throat. "Stomach-ache," he murmured, and Draco glared at him.

"You know, I'm surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks!" Draco exclaimed. "I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up. Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place."

"You're wrong!" Harry spoke up abruptly, and Draco looked confused.

"What'd you say?" Draco challenged as he sat up straight. "Enlighten me, who's worse, then?"

Harry stuttered as he bit his lip reluctantly. "Harry Potter?"

Draco's face softened as he wore a smug smirk and snickered. "Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right!" Draco commended, looking annoyed at the thought of Harry.

"Saint Potter!" Draco murmured. "And people actually think that he's the heir of Slytherin!?"

Harry, Ron, and Y/N exchanged glances. "Do you know who it is?"

"You know I don't, Goyle. Otherwise, I would've helped them already. I told you yesterday! How many times do I have to tell you?" Draco scoffed as he leaned over one of the tables and grabbed a small gift box.

"Is this yours?" Draco asked, shaking the box. Harry shook his head, and Draco curled his lip as he sneaked it into his pocket. "But my father did say this; It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it, only that they were expelled."

"The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died. So it's only a matter of time before one of 'em is killed this time," Draco said in a low tone, a smirk appearing on his lips, his eyes taunting.

"As for me; I hope it's Granger," Draco murmured. Y/N stood up abruptly, she'd almost pounce on the boy if Ron and Harry hadn't held her back. "What's the matter with you!?" Draco exclaimed as he took a step back.

"You're acting very... odd," Draco murmured.

"It's their stomachaches, the food was rotten tonight," Harry explained. Draco raised an eyebrow. Harry looked over at Y/N before his eyes widened. "Y/N, your eyes—" Harry stuttered, Y/N's eyes glowing red, signaling that the Polyjuice was wearing off.

"Your scar!" Ron exclaimed in a whisper. Harry's lightning bolt scar etching itself on his forehead.

"Your hair!" Y/N spoke up, Ron's hair turning red and longer.

"Let's go!" Harry instructed as he dragged the two away and left the Slytherin Common Room.

"Hey, where are you going!?" Draco's voice echoed, looking confused as he watched the three's retreating figures.

 ✴✴✴✴✴

The three rushed back into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and approached one of the stalls. "Hermione, come out of the stall, we've got loads to tell you!" Harry exclaimed, pounding on the wooden door.

"Go away!" Hermione barked. Moaning Myrtle emerged from the stall.

"Just wait until you see, it's dreadful!" said Moaning Myrtle as she giggled and floated away, Harry's eyebrows furrowed.

"Hermione, are you okay?" Y/N asked, concerned, carefully prying the door open. Hermione's back was turned towards them, Ron's face twisted in a mix of puzzlement and disgust. Harry reached for his glasses to ensure he was seeing correctly.

"Do you remember when I told you that the Polyjuice Potion was only meant for human transformations?" Hermione murmured quietly, her teeth biting into her lower lip. "It turns out I used cat hair I plucked from Millicent Bulstrode's robes..."

"Oh, Merlin," Y/N gasped as Hermione turned around, revealing her face transformed into that of a cat.

"Look at my face," Hermione muttered as she sulked.

"Look at your tail!" Ron added with an amused grin.

"It's not funny!" Harry glared, while Ron simply shrugged.

"I'm at a loss for words," Y/N murmured, the three of them staring at Hermione, bewildered by the sight.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.2K 34
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
4K 110 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
224K 9.5K 130
Iris Rosier always believed she was the odd one out. She didn't share her family's beliefs and constantly felt as though she was different from them...
11.2K 727 31
"Under the moon's eclipse, when shadows blend with the night, A witch shall arise, bathed in the ancient magic's light. Her eyes shall see beyond the...