Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 38: The Revelation

127 11 3
By Riadreame7

If you make a choice that intentionally hurts someone that you love, then you probably don’t know what love is.

Stefano

"Mr. Habberstad will like an audience with you Sir" Ms. Rennes reported as I dropped my pen raising my brows in question.

"The Director of the Five star hotel at New York" she further added. I nodded frantically.

When did they change director?

"Mr. Edward resigned few weeks ago and was replaced with Mr. Jon Habberstad." She answered my thought.

That's why she's my secretary...I don't need to ask before she knows what to do or say. I nodded frantically again.

"So what's this audience about and where?" I demanded.

"He didn't reveal... He wants to see you personally at the HAY HOTEL in the city." She answered calmly.

"I'm a Man of myriad time so you can just get to me without a proper appointment huh!" I said irately at my secretary feeling infuriated at her lack of decision manner.

"Not exactly Sir... I mean since he was the Director of the Five...

"So? That gave you the go ahead to give invalid appointment to someone without a verified reason?" I spat placidly trying to keep my voice low and calm.

"I'm sorry Sir" she apologized fearfully and she knows I detest that word to the core in the business world. You cannot afford to be sorry when dealing with tons of empire... Any sloppy move can shut you down and to avoid that, you carry out your work flawlessly.

"You know I detest that word!" I snapped at her as I shut my eyes trying to control my temper. After a while I asked...

"what time?"

"4pm tomorrow" she said making me more angry.

"Am I not supposed to be at a charity event tomorrow at 3:30pm?" I demanded irately. Her eyes grew big...

"Y-Yes Sir... " she stuttered nervously.

"So..."

"I'm...

"Leave..." I cut her off curtly. I don't know what's wrong with her brain today.

I was still trying to calm myself down when my phone starts to ring.

"What!" I answered then Lucca chuckled.

"What a nice pleasantry coming from you Amico after blowing up the internet with your PDA... " He scoffed from the other side of the phone.

"PDA? What are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows in confusion..

"Let me guess! You haven't seen it yet? Dumb as always" he Twitched his tongue. What is he talking about?

"You wanted to eat this girl on a bare innocent corridor huh! You could not even wait to get to your bedroom" He said again... I hate when he's talking around the corners.

"Can you just stop beating around the bush and tell me what happened?" I demanded impatiently...

"Go and see for yourself" He said and without a second thought...I ended the call and went through my social media and there it was.

Perfectly taken... I mean the picture of Bianca and I at Sicily when we made out briefly at on one of the corridors of the industry.

Someone must have seen us and posted it on the Internet.

The angles were well captured and the caption was...

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS WOMAN THAT WANT TO STEAL OUR MAN FROM US?

I read ... Our Man? I chuckled... I don't know why but I found it funny...then I checked the comments underneath...

She must be one of his flings

The Ceo doesn't do relationship so I'm not worried

She can't last...after this week , Stefano will dump her ass

She must be a whore to seduce him with her red hair.

That her hair that looks like a witch.

She doesn't even know her lane.
I heard she's one his workers

Mean comments like that kept flying viral on the Internet.

I sighed.. I stared at the picture again...  It was well captured ... I pressed the save button and saved it on my phone before my door burst opened.

"Boss...

"I know I know I know... I've seen it" I said to save him from his speech.

"We're already tracking down the IP address of the post" he said.

"Not necessary" I replied to him tapping on my Tablet.

"Boss...

"It's not needed... Besides it's easier this way for him to find out" I answered still staring at my Tablet.

"Him? Your Father?" He asked and I nodded frantically and before I could retort...my phone rings out.

Talking of the devil.

"Buor...

"Get down to the Mansion immediately!" He commanded harshly leaving no room for question before ending the call abruptly.

I sighed glancing at Ivan as he gave this 'you'll be fine look' .

I gathered my files together placing them aside to give an impromptu visit  to my papa.

I signaled for Ivan to stay behind as I'll drive myself.

I thought of the chopper but I needed a delay or distraction from getting to the mansion on time.

Getting to the Massive gate of our Mansion... I heaved a sigh.

I can't hide from this forever...we'll still have to talk about it today or any other day.

The timing can never be right.

I parked at the fountain arena close to the vineyard instead of going all the way to the underground park where I see my Sister's Cadillac parked. Is she around?

I want the meeting quick and fast.

"Welcome Sir" The Butler greeted and the other housekeepers standing on a single lane near the beige walls.

I nodded briefly before passing by them and heading straight to the Main living room.

"Welcome Home Young Master" Nanny Chad greeted me As I made my way inside the Living room arena.

The atmosphere was serene. I nodded with a smile.

"Where's my Father?" I demanded immediately...let's get this done with.

" Upstairs with the young Mistress" she replied.

"Young? Cassandra?" I asked again and she nodded with a smile. What's she doing here at Italy?

I made my way upstairs towards the East wing before stopping half way..." What about my mother?" I demanded before she could disappear from eye sight.

"She went to the Luncheon hosted by the Gibbets" she replied before I continue my way up the stairs then the noise started getting audible and visible.

That's why I like the structure of the building...if you're at your wing...no one will hear your voice down the stairs because of it's Soundproof beige walls.

The voices were now very audible.

"You can't change my mind Woman!" My father's outburst made me flinched at the other end of the door.

I don't know what stopped me from opening the door as I waited keenly and listened to their conversations.

"I'm not trying to change your mind Father...all I'm asking is to let the girl be...she didn't do anything wrong" My sister countered.

"Anything wrong?" Cazzo! She used my Son and dumbed him like a rag..." My father exploded again...

"She never used him Father...she was left with no choice" my sister snapped at my father then I made my presence known as my body tensed at her latter words.

"What do you mean she's left with no choice?" I demanded calmly as Cassandra's eyes grew big in surprise probably for my presence or for listening to their conversations.

"Stefano" my father said...

"Brother..."

"Answer me Cassandra! Forget the pleasantries" I muttered quietly.

She pressed her lips together debating in her mind whether she should talk or not...

"Talk to Me Cassandra" I inhaled sharply trying to remain calm as I went closer to her side...." please"

"I'm in no position to say this...ask her yourself"

"Cassandra!" I burst out angrily.

"She did it to protect you from her mother who threatened to put you in jail if she continues to see you..." She muttered calmly.

My shoulders fell at this information. I could not believe my ears.

"What? Protect? Her mother? Who the hell is she to threaten to put my Son in jail...you see all of them in their family has a problem" my father spoke irately.

"Father don't talk like that..." Cassandra countered before turning to me who was still silent at the new information.

I was having a hard time trying to digest what I just heard... My Legs froze at a spot and My chest feels so heavy at the new information that just grazed through my ears...

The night she left me shattered kept playing in my feeble head. I remembered I saw her Mother standing at the pillar side of their building but such thought never crossed my mind... I know this was common in movies but I never thought I'll be a victim of this in reality.

She did everything to protect me? How could she do that? I was imprisoned in sadness for nothing? My eyes was getting clouded in tears as I tried so hard to fight against it.

My heart has been punctured a million times over by tiny pins but this pain I feel is different from the one I felt before. I felt beyond betrayed. Just when I start to get my hopes up so high, my whole world came down crumbling again.

"Stefano..." My sister muttered calmly trying to hold my arms as I retracted it away without saying any word and made my way down the stairs.

"Young master, you can't leave now, the lunch is ready" Nanny Chad said but I remained silent as I walked past her to my Roll Royce.

I took a deep breath inside my car before starting the kick and driving with full speed leaving the securities to flinch in fear.

They all tried to follow me with the bodyguards Lexus Pick up but they lost track of me as I drove at the highest speed.

I parked near a secluded road outside the city as I didn't realize I drove that far.

I hit the steering wheel with my fist and screamed at the top of my lungs as the tears I tried so hard to suppress made its way down my eyes dripping so hard.

I can't believe she could do that to both of us... Did I mean that less to her at that time?

I put my head down the steering wheel in agony...

I'm not just mentally hurt, it hurt physically too, like someone's stabbing your chest countless times as I've lost  count already.

She did it again but this time, my whole world crumbles along with no hope left again.

Sorry guys i missed an update yesterday due to my tight schedule but I made up for it today so I hope I'm forgiven?🥰

what do you think will happen next? Feel free to share your thoughts...

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
1.1M 31.1K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
8.9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
40.9K 825 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...