🦋POLICE OFFICER WIFEY🦋

By Sidneetandtaekook

JEON JUNGKOOK...son of JEON NAMJOON and JEON JINNIE.....he is famous doctor in whole india Kook is really kin... More

INTRODECTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

chapter 37

1.7K 99 162
By Sidneetandtaekook

Author's pov

Jinnie; so!...hobi

Hobi come out of her thoughts and look at Jinnie

Hobi; hmm!?

Jinnie; I was saying tomorrow you'll will come here with pandit ji right!?

Hobi; yeah so!?

Jinnie; I was thinking let's do proper marriage proposal......how is idea!?
"Excitedly asked"

Tae; that's so good idea aunt!!

Hobi; okay then tomorrow we are coming here with proper marriage proposal!!....be ready Jinnie
"Wink"

Jinnie; I'm always ready hobi
"Smirk"

Hobi smirk too while Kim siblings and Jeon siblings was confused...why their moms are smirking?.... and if you ask about joon then he went out to Suga!!

Jungkook; mom aunt why are you both smirking??

Jinhope; just wanted too

Both said together and did high five... while their childerns are looking at them with pure confusion!!

Yeonjunie; I think this is their bestie thing we will not understand!!

All; right!!

Hobi; okay then Jinnie!....we are going now...we will come tomorrow
"Get up"

Jinnie notice that how Jungkook's expression from smilie to sad changed when hobi said about leaving

Jinnie; why? Stay more

Hobi; no Jinnie!!....we have to go I need to go to ring shop for their engagement rings!!

Jinnie; but we still didn't decided their engagement date!?

Hobi; so what Jinnie?.. what if pandit ji say that there is only good day after two days!..then what we will do?..how we will do all prepration In just sometime!?... that's why I'm starting prepration from today only!!!

Jinnie; ohhhhhh okay!!.....so!..if you're starting prepration from today then I'm also starting!!

Hobi; that's good Jinnie!!....we are leaving now!!

Jinnie; okay bye
"Hug hobi"

Hobi hugged her back.... Kim brothers touched feet of Jinnie as good son in law's same with Jeon sisters they touched hobi's feet jinhope smiled and hugged them jinnie hug tae who hugged her back

Jungkook; "in mind" noooooo mom please stop them I didn't even say proper bye to my wifey!!
"Whine"

Hobi; kookie won't you hug your aunt!?
"Pout"

Kook come out of his thoughts and smiled at hobi...he went toward her and hugged her...hobi hugged him back!!

Jungkook; aunt please stay more and don't go na pleaseeeeee
"Show puppy eyes"

Hobi; aww my bunny! "Peck kook's head" don't worry we will come here tomorrow hmm!?...and how about you come with us hmm!?

Kook was about to say yes but Jinnie said

Jinnie; no hobi....he have to help me with prepration!!

Hobi; ohh!... okay kookie then stay here and help your mom hmm!!"tap kook's cheek softly with smile"..we are going now!!

Kook nodded with smile

Hobi; let's go!!

Kim siblings nodded they all walk towards door...Jinkook went behind them to say bye

They all are going

Jungkook; "in mind" please trun around for once..I want to see your beautiful face!!

Just when he think about this tae trun around while walking she wave at kook with cute boxy smile!!...she was walking between kim brothers

When she truned...they too trun to look to whom their sister is seeing!!.... they saw kook and look at each other!!

Kim brothers; "in mind" need to have talk with jeon jungkook!!

****

Tae and hobi was in kitchen..hobi was making lunch while tae was helping her!!

Tae; mumma

Hobi; hmm!?

Tae; what is difference between Lovin and liking!?

Hobi; "look at her" why you want to know?...like or love someone hmm!?
"Teasingly wiggle eyebrows"

Tae's cheeks truned red when in her mind kook's face come..she look down at vegetables!!

Tae; n-no it's not like that!!....I was just asking!!

Hobi; "done face" I know it!!...so! Listen carefully!!....when we like any flower..we take that right!? "Tae nodded" how much time you will like only one flower? someday you will lose interest right?? "Tae again nodded" but when we love something..we will keep that thing to ourselves forever...we will never let them go!!..when we love that thing!..it becomes most precious for us...we will take care of that with some much love!!....but sometimes we lost interest In love too but if you love that thing truly with all your heart then maybe they stay forever with you!!

Tae listen all carefully what her mom was saying!!

Hobi; you know in this cruel world finding true love is impossible but some get their true Love like me and Jinnie  "both chuckled" and some can't get"sigh"

Tae; hmm!!

Hobi; "done face" god knows when your cold ass heart will melt for someone....hey bhagwan send someone too for my cold ass daughter!! "Dramatically said"

Tae; "in mind" your cold ass daughter's heart is already melt by a bunny faced human"blush"....what the heck you're thinking tae!!.... your heart can't melt for anyone..true love doesn't exit yeah that's doesn't exit!! "scold herself"

Lisa; what mother daughter is talking hmm!?
"Said while entering in kitchen"

Tae and hobi look at Lisa and saw Kim brothers & Suga coming in kitchen!!

Hobi; this is mother daughter talk you won't understand!!

All except tae; ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
"Teasing tone

Hobi; yeahhhhhhhhh
"Said in same tone"

Suga; yeah yeah Lisa we will not understand this tHeIr TaLk!!
"Teasing tone"

Hobi; you just shut up
"Glare"

Suga immediately shut his mouth and sit on one of chair looking like kid!...all chuckled!!

Tae; dada you're so scared from mumma huh!?
"Teasingly said"

Soobin; of course everyone is!!

Rose; but I'm not!!

Rose felt burning stare on him...he gulped and look at side and saw...his mom glaring at him!!

Hobi; what did you said!?
"Cold tone"

Rose; n-nothing mom!...I just said I'm too scared from you hehe
"Nervously laugh"

Hobi; hmm then okay!!
"Nod"

Lisa; bear every husband is scared from their wifes

Tae; ohh!!

Jimin; I'm worry for your husband I don't know how he will handle this angry bird!!

Tae; you don't have to worry about him hyung!!

Jimin; why?
"Raised eyebrows"

Tae; simple I'm not going to marry!!

Soobin; oh come on angel!....one day everyone have to marry

Tae; but I will not
"Flip hair"

Rose; you will get married too one day!! Look we are getting married now right!?

Tae; dada say them!...I will not marry anyone
"Pout and side hugged Suga"

Suga; yes she will not get married!! She will stay with her dad "hug back tae and peck her head"

Jimin; but what if someone love her so much and want to marry her then!?

Suga: in his dreams!! My princess will stay with us!!!

Hobi; possessive dad side is coming out!
"Announced"

Lisa; dad what if our bear start to love someone then?...will you let her marry that someone!?

Suga; yes!! If that someone will be her happiness then definitely I will let her marry him!!

Tae; oh please!... I'm not going to love someone so!... you all don't have to worry!!
"Said while eating strawberry"

Kim brothers; we will see that ACP mam!!
"Said together"

Tae; yeah yeah we will see!!
"Went out of kitchen"

Everyone shook their head and sigh!!

Hobi; god knows when her heart will melt for anyone!!

Suga; honey... why are you hurrying about princess marriage!!?.. what's problem if she stay with us forever!?

Hobi; nothing is problem princess's dada!... everyone have to marry one day and she will get married too!!

****

Jungkook; mom why you didn't stop them huh!?....and when aunt was taking me with her...then why you said no!?

Jinkook was in kitchen....Jinnie was making lunch but kook come!!

Jinnie; because we are going for shopping today evening and I want you to here with me!...now you got your answer hmm!?

Jungkook; but you still didn't said why you didn't stopped them!!

Jinnie; look your dear mother in law has to do many prepration..just like your mother!!.. that's why I didn't stop them!...now if you got your answer then can you leave and let me do my work!?

Jungkook pouted angrily and went in his room while stomping his feet! Jinnie shook her head

That's when Joon come come in kitchen he take slow slow steps and wrapped his arms around Jinnie's waist!...who flinched

Namjoon; relax!... it's me!!
"Whisper in Jinnie's ear"

Jinnie; you scared me joonie
"Put her hand on her heart"

Namjoon; ohh really!?
"Truned Jinnie around"

Jinnie wrapped her arms around Joon's neck....both stare at each other and slowly slowly lean until their lips touch

Both kissed each other softly!!......soon their soft kiss truned in to hot make out scene

Both back away when they smell something burning...Jinnie wide her eyes and pushed namjoon away and off gas!!

She look at joon angrily... namjoon gulped

Jinnie; yeahhhhh because of you my food burned!! how dare you to kiss me when I was doing work huh!?
"Said in one breath"

Namjoon; calm down Jinnie!.... it's your fault too!..who said you to kiss me back hmm!?
"Smirk"

Jinnie; "cheeks truned red" but still it's your fault"pout"

Namjoon chuckled and peck Jinnie's red cheeks

Namjoon; my wifey look so much beautiful when she blush! And she look more beautiful under me in our bed "whisper last part in her ear"

Jinnie blushed more and hit namjoon's chest playfully!!

Jisoo; I think we come on wrong time!!

Namjin back away from each other Jinnie shyly tugged her hair behind ear... while namjoon glare at his childerns

Jungkook; no noona!...we come on right time!!....if they want to do this things..they have their room..they can do there!!
"Teasing tone"

Namjoon; I regret making fifth child!...if I know I will have this devil as my son then definitely I had used protection!!
"Mumble to himself"

But Jinnie hear him...she glare at namjoon!!

Jinnie; don't say anything to MY son!!
"Cold tone"

Namjoon gulped and give nervous smile to Jinnie

Namjoon; i-i was just joking hun! Don't take seriously!!...I too love OUR son!!

Jinnie; you better don't make joke on MY son!!

Namjoon; yes shrimati jii
"Bow"

Jinnie shook her head with smile...all chuckled at their mom dad!!

______________________________________

To be continued................................

Do vote and lots of comments pweas"puppy eyes" 🤧🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.4K 11
a story where Kim Taehyung gets married to Jeon Jungkook who is really shy and innocent but Top... after marriage Tae becomes an ideal wife but what...
1.2K 112 5
"Where is this noise coming from?! Jeongguk got up from the bed and looked around. "Hey look down in front of the mic!!" Jeongguk looked up and saw...
383K 13.8K 71
in a situation where two idols meet and feelings develop through a photoshoot -mainly soft, there will be heated stuff but not an actual smut.
3.5K 161 51
Jeon Jungkook hires Moon Sera, an ARMY, to help him with a secret project. But how long can he really remain anonymous? And how will the pair fare ag...