𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

28. her feelings

619 22 22
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

"Is that for Brielle?" I asked Nora, helping her in the kitchen. While waiting Brielle for her study i felt really bored so i found Nora here in the kitchen and I insisted to help her since i got a lot of time.

"No, its for her father." Nora response, stirring the soup from the pot.

A soup? Since when Alex eating soup?

"Wait, really? I didn't know Alex loves soup." I stood up next to her while watching her cook this delicious soup. Not gonna lie this look good, i mean, im not really familiar with this soup.

I didn't expect Alex eating soup, he's like a expensive and eating soup is just new to him. The only food that he loves to eat is steak or something. Now this make me think something that Alex is interested, what else do i not know about him?

She chuckles and cover the pot. "Yup, he's always asking me to cook Mulligatawny soup every end of a month." She told me. "Its a curry soup you know, British soup."

"Why?"

"I dont really know." Nora shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed some bowl and take the soup in the bowl. It made my mouth watery. "He likes it in a very hot hot soup."

"Well, in that case i'll help you." I smile sheepishly, "I'll go bring it to him."

"No it's fine, dont bother, Yelena." She kindly say, taking off her apron.

I shrugged off, "It's fine, im actually going to Alex's office, i will ask him to take Brielle in park." Apparently, Brielle asked me if she can go to park after her study lesson, i mean there's nothing wrong with that right? A kids needs to have fun with a simple things by going to park.

"Okay." Nora said, i grabbed the tray with the bowl of soup on it, "You two are seriously getting close to each other."

I paused, i knew they will gonna noticed and after what happened to this thing of engage. I slowly tilt my head. "It's...Its not what you think."

All of them knew that i went vacation with Alex, just the two of us. I admit that im a little not comfortable since when we came back here, they didn't exactly asked me why Alex took me in a vacation with him. But i knew Rosita is a little annoyed that's why she acted like that.

"Sure, After many years of working here, I've never seen Mr, Turner like this." She stated delicately. Im suddenly nervous, i dont know if it's a good thing or not.

I swallowed hard, "What do you mean?"

"Let's say I've seen him taking different women here but you are different, he wasn't like this." Nora lift an eyebrow at me, "Going on the vacation? That's very different of him."

"He...he's bringing different women here?" I asked, almost whispered but she could still hear it.

My mouth dropped instantly, say what? I heard that right, right? Nora just mentioned that Alex is bringing different women here? But he never mentioned that to me and he told me that he didn't had sèx since when Brielle born.

Oh God, i dont wanna think that Nora is lying or she's just like Rosita but no, Nora is good friend of mine. Now, I can't believe Alex would lie to me. I mean, i knew he's lying, i don't believe him anyway. Alex is a gorgeous man so, im sure she fúcked a lot women before me.

That's kinda hurt?

"I might wrong but who knows." Nora says, leaning at the counter.

I took a deep breath, trying my best in not to show her that im kinda upset. "Well, There's nothing going on between us, im not like..."

"I won't judge, dont worry." She smiled sweetly as she slightly squeezed my arm. "I just want to warn you, Yelena im not scaring you about Alex. I mean im sure you know, but i just want to tell you that be careful with your feelings." This make me nervous even more, it's like there's something else i should know about Alex. "You're very young." She added and pat my shoulder before storming out of the room.

She warned me like there's really something wrong with Alex but i dont see that to him, i see him with a good heart, a caring one maybe he changed?

I sighed, God i dont know what to believe anymore.

I hurriedly went to Alex's office as soon i reached his office, i stop for a second to breathe trying to forget what Nora just said to me about him. I knew Alex changed, i took a deep breath again before knocking on the door, slowly opening the door, suddenly my heart dropped for a second as soon i saw a beautiful tall woman beside Alex's table.

She's not Pauline, definitely not her. I never saw her before, but damn, she's beautiful as hell, her boobs is almost popping out from her shirt, her red lipstick is too bright than my future.

My heart beats fast when her hand is on Alex's arm, i immediately know that there's something with this woman.

It's like something took my heart, i dont know why but i kinda feel jealous. What is this? Last night Alex being so sweet with me like asking me if to spend the night with him and now he have another woman?

Who is she?

"Yelena, what are you doing here?" Alex asked, he immediately removed her hand and the woman back away.

Say something you idiot, dont just stand out there. My inner voice told me as I immediately forced myself to look fine in front of them.

"I...Im sorry, i just want to ask you if i can take Brielle in park, she wants to play." I kindly said with a force smile in my face.

Alex didnt response right away, he just stares at me, it's like he's looking for an answer. I admit that i cant look at him straight.

"You have my permission." Alex told me, his brown eyes met my eyes and i notice he look suddenly worried.

I nodded my head, "Okay.." This is awkward as hell, i pursed my lips realising i have his soup in my hands. "oh and here's your soup." I placed it on the near table besides me.

"Yelena.." Alex stood up from his seat, he was about to approach me when I immediately cut him off.

"I'll leave now." I said as i closed the door behind me. I inhaled then exhaled, forcing myself that whatever i saw it's nothing, maybe im just overreacting, maybe that woman is no one, it could be his client for their business.

Even if im wrong, why am i even acting like this? Im no one either, im just his employees right? We dont have any relationship, we're just supposed to fúck and that's it, I can't give him any more of myself, not when he's not even sure about me. Maybe its time for me to face the reality and the reality is that me and Alex we're nothing but just a hard fúck.

...

"Yelena, you're not paying attention." Brielle said, raising her voice as she wave her hand in front me.

"What? Oh sorry Brielle, what were you saying, sweetie?" I snap out of my thoughts and gave back my attention to Brielle, who i know she's been talking but i wasn't paying attention to her, I wasn't listening to her.

Brielle took a seat next to me. "You dont look okay Yelena, you're so quiet." She said with a tinge worry in her voice.

"Im fine belle, i just feel..." I trailed off, realising of what I've been feeling lately. " feel nauseous. Maybe stress? It's not really serious but im okay." This past few week i dont really feel okay, i always feel nauseous and that make me thing maybe because of stress.

"You wanna go to hospital?"

I immediately shook my head. "Of course not, im fine, sweetie." I smiled sweetly, this is what i love about Brielle, she's very sweet and caring just like her father.

"I'll tell Daddy." Brielle response, almost like a ordered.

"What? No no no Brielle, i mean im fine, you dont have to tell your father." My shoulder were tense and panic all over my body. This sweet girl is too honest and caring that she's always telling her father for a help which is i didn't need to.

"Are you sure?" She asked me with her sweet voice of her.

I smiled at her and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Im sure, come on let's buy some ice cream."

Brielle finally gave in and become excited as soon she heard the word 'ice cream' her ultimate favourite dessert ever, which is it reminds me when i was a kid, im really addicted to ice cream. She really do love sweets food.

After we had an ice cream we basically had fun together, we went to the playground which is she actually made a lot of friends, its fun to watched her having fun with these kids. She's too kind with these kids, im glad she had a good heart even though she have a broken family.

The next day it's finally my off so I've decided to go to Aneesa's apartment with Yaz, we've decided to stay at Aneesa's apartment to eat and watched some movie, instead of going out because im not feeling it. I dont know why im suddenly doesn't want to go out, like going on shopping, i just feel too tired and lazy.

And now we're in the kitchen and i am now telling them about me and Alex. I told them everything happened that we went to a vacation and telling them that Alex and i were had sèx which is they dont really believe it not until i showed them a few picture that Alex and i took on the beach. Yup, we had a picture together, Alex asked me which is surprising.

They look shocked for what they heard, it's completely wrong to have sèx with your boss.

"You what?" Aneesa exclaimed, i could see the shocked all over her voice. "That's insane."

"I think that's very hot." Yaz response, he doesn't look shock at all but look happy and excited.

"Yaz! It's not a good idea!" Aneesa stressed, putting a hand in her forehead.

I knew this is how they're gonna react, as much as i want to hide it from them but i cant, they are my friends besides i dont know else what to do.

Yaz shook his head hardly, "I disagree with that."

"You guys, calm down all right?" I sighed, making myself comfortable. "I can't help myself, what's the worse is i think im falling for him—no im in love with him."

"Oh God, not just worse young lady." Aneesa shook her head, giving me a look. "That's your boss who had a child and who happened to be too old for you."

"Yeah i agree with her." This time it was Yaz who speak.

God, i admit that they are right, he's my boss but i cant help myself, im falling for him. I can't stop thinking about him, i just feel so safe when im around him. I dont know why but i know im in love with him and i hated it. I already told myself that im not gonna distract myself over a man but i failed and now he took my heart.

"I know, but i dont know how this happened." I says. "I never felt this before. He's different, he's too caring."

Yup, im totally saying this in front of them.

Aneesa sighed. "Does he had a wife?"

"I think they got in divorce—no i dont think...I dont think they marry." I sound defensive, they both narrow their eyes at me. "Look, i care about his daughter, Brielle is very sweet girl, she needs some love, a love from a mother...and Alex, I can't stop thinking about him."

I can't believe im actually saying this, I can't believe it came from my mouth and it came from my heart. Being honest with them is not really my thing but at the same time I can't help myself. They didn't say anything instead they went quiet, that's when I realised I shouldn't saying this 'cause they wont agree with me.

"God, this is crazy." I stressed out.

"Hey, it's okay, we understand you. We just dont want you to get hurt." She looks at me and hey eyes pained, squeezing my hands. "If you think there's nothing forbidden then you go for it." She mumbles.

I stare down at my hands that laying on the table. My mind is literally not working right in the moment.

"Yeah, besides he's really hot so go for it!" Yaz cheer me up, causing me to looked at him and they are both smiling at me. Both of them look happy for me, i knew they will understand me but only if they knew.

"I dont think he felt that same."

Their smile slowly fades away and becomes more concern about me. "That's what I thought." Yaz muttered.

I took a deep breath and force a light smile. "You know what, lets just not talk about it."

"Are you sure?" Aneesa asked.

I nod my head. "Yeah, thank you guys."

"We love you." Yaz told me, as they move closer to me then they both gave me a hug which made me feel so much happy and relief. Im just so happy that i have friends like them, i knew they will gonna help me and i knew they're gonna make me feel better.

This is not the first time, whenever i feel sad or broken they are always there to cheer me up. They even stay all night just to make sure im gonna be fine, one time they send a call boy which that make me surprised, they did it to make me smile and laugh and that is something i will never forget. It's wrong but at the same time it's fun, i guess?

And now im having a little problem with my feelings about Alex, is making me stress. Im too scared to get hurt, too scared to be abandoned.

"Come on, lets just eat." I smiled grateful, Yaz grabbed the chicken that he cooked, it actually smell good.

Actually i didn't feel starving but the smell of the chicken make me wants to taste it. I happily eat the chicken which is taste so good, it melt it perfectly through my mouth. I sliced the chicken leg and when something caught my eyes, I immediately felt nauseous again. The little blood made me want to throw up.

"What? There's something wrong with the chicken?" Yaz asked me with his worried face.

I put my hand in mouth, my breathing began to feel heavy, its like something in my throat, i feel so sick. When I can't hold it anymore i immediately rushed towards the bathroom and throw everything out from my mouth. My eyes began to watery as i continue to throw up in the toilet bowl.

God, i hated it.

I felt Yaz hands rubbing my back while im still pushing down anything else that might've wanted to come up. "This isn't good, did you eat something this morning?" He ask.

I dont really remember as far as i know im barely eating. I dont think im going to throw up because of the chicken, i wasn't like this before.

"Um..Yelena?" Aneesa's voice took my attention, as i took a seat on the floor and wipe my mouth. "Is there something we need to know?"

"OK, what are we talking about now?" Yaz asked curiously, i stayed silence, still giving myself a little break for what just happened. They both looked at me and i knew what they were thinking right now.

"Dont tell me you're pregnant?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
10.2K 499 48
Every girl has that one person she regrets losing. Whether it is just a friend or a lover, we all have them. For Haven Clark that guy is Nik, who she...
9.2K 669 26
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆...
20.5K 232 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...