IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
012
013

0̶0̶5̶

2.1K 106 7
By w0ckstarr

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"your jacking right now." aj said looking over to vinny who just shrugged.

"all i'm saying is put plain you fucking with shawty wayyy more than you care to accept." he shrugged looking over to aj who just shook his head.

"na me and ken cool that's all, she my lil north carolina ting. we only gon be here for three days and me linking shawty is being attached? what?" he said shaking his head.

"ion even know why you listening to vinny dumb ass. nigga didn't even know how to buy a plane ticket." ny said shaking his head in disappointment. "mmcht gotta love the north carolina school system." he laughed looking over to vinny who was mugging him.

"oh please that shit was confusing. plus ine never in my life bought my own ticket before I usually cashapp the money too people then boom." he defended making both them shake their heads.

"you only do that cause TAYLOR always on yo ass. you would be nothing without that girl twin." aj said sparking up his blunt.

"hell yeah I can admit taylor is my heart fosho but that doesn't mean anything I can still do shit myself." he waved off going on his phone he was now irritated with the conversation and didn't wanna be bothered with them.

shrugging ny went though some of his ig messages. him being in the media wasn't something he planned but it has its kicks with pretty girls.

"awee shit they here." aj said standing up.

vinny and ny nodded not stopping what they where doing. after a few short minutes aj, kenori, sonjae, and desiree walked into the living room.

"heyyy." sonjae smiled taking a seat next to vinny.

"wassup ma?" he smiled putting his phone down to give her his undivided attention.

"shii nothing much chillin, you aight?" she said with a smile.

"heyy." desiree smiled taking a seat next to ny who was already looking her up and down, he bit his lip looking at her. she naturally looked good. she was definitely his type too.

"wassup pretty girl." he smiled as she sat.

"how you doing today." she said looking up at him. everyone was now doing there own thing in there own convos. this is what a threeman was it was pretty chill for the most part.

"shii it was pretty cool ane really nothing to it fareal, just flew in from atlanta to handle some business in shii." he said and she nodded

"ouu sound nice, im just getting to north carolina myself not on business tho." she said.

"of word? I figured you where a local." he said lifting an eyebrow. ny usually gets a good read from people and can tell a lot about them from how they talk. easily he figured she was from north carolina because she had a hint of a southern accent and a hint of a northern accent.

"ehh kinda i'm from north carolina but I was in virginia for a while before I touched back to my city." she nodded.

"if youne mind me asking what you left for." he said now intrigued.

"ehhh ion like to talk about it." she said washing her hands with the topic. she didn't see the need to tell a stranger about allat especially since she came to fuck.

"I understand errbody got shit they don't wanna talk about." he nodded. "lemme get yo ig tho you seem cool as fuck." he said and she nodded pulling out her phone.

"hmm my @ is debo.30." she said

his face scrunched up, "debo? nigga what." he laughed looking at her. he laughed harder seeing she was dead serious. "where you pull that from." he said following her which she followed back.

"stoppp my name is desiree so they automated debo I didn't have any other names." she said lightly slapping his chest.

"i'll help you come up with one shawty cause that has gotta go. an i'm part of your first 15 followers so don't go hollywood when you blow up for being pretty." he said making her laugh.

"would neva go hollywood." she said looking down at his arm.

"mhm yo tattoos clean who did em?" she said taking his hand. he lifted up his arm a little more so she could get a better look. 

"my homie YETI if you ever come out to atl I can take you to get tatted if you want since you naked." he laughed making her roll her eyes.

"okay now when I take you up onnat offer don't diss and act famous." she said putting his hand down but he grabbed hers caressing his thumb over the top of her hand.

"you wanna go up to my room and conversate by ourselfs..?" he said of course she nodded. they both stood up his hand in hers as she followed behind him.

she was starring at his hand, hard. she sees holding hands as friends but she knew that this wasn't the case. she wasn't the same old desiree from two months ago who was lost, she had a nag for society and she wasn't slow she picked up on things quickly.

but still their conversation was nice and she was glad they talked before actually getting to the business.

"this it." he said opening the door for her, she walked in first placing her ipad and airpods on the dresser.

he closed the door behind himself and walked over to the bed. he was wearing some grey polo joggers and a white polo tee. of course he had on chains and some rings but other than that he was dressed comfortably.

awkwardly desiree stood standing to the side looking at him. "girl come over here ian gon bite." he laughed getting comfortable on the bed, he turned on the tv opening youtube.

he knew he was about to get pt and music makes it better for him. it's loud enough that his homies don't hear and tranquil enough to set the mood.

desiree smiled and sat next to him watching him flip through music to play.

"not gon lie this my first threeman n ine never been with nobody since my first so please don't drill me too hard." she said looking up at him.

"ohhh." ny said almost lost for words, he knew how this could go she would either get attached or leave him alone. he really wanted to fuck but after hearing that he wasn't so sure now.

"naaa don't back out on me ny." desiree said mugging him. she wanted to get fucked him getting sap cause he would be her second body would piss her off.

"ion know pretty girl, I respect you, you seem cool as hell not gon lie ion want you catching meaningless bodies." he said putting on a song he finally found good.

now playing you & me by gunna ft chole

"I respect myself too and I trust that you can handle my needs ny. you saying meaningless body but g think about it if you give me the time i'm looking for ane nothing meaningless about it." she said getting close to him.

"mhmmm you making it hard for me to be respectful." he said wrapping his arm loosely around her waist. she laughed moving herself directly ontop of him.

"ion kiss females not gon lie especially on lil flings like this." he said looking up st her.

she placing her hands around her neck looking down at him. "too intimate for you?" she laughed looking deep into his eyes.

ny starred back biting down on his lip. he can admit desiree was diffrent from the other girls he fucked with on these links and something about her was different from other girls.

he licked over his lips and looked down at hers. "fuck man c'mere," he said pulling her close. she smiled feeling there lips connected. what started as a quick little kiss diligently turned into an all out make out session.

soft heavy breathing and low moans covered by music filled the room. their tongues swirled insides each other. ny's hands moved up and down gripping desiree's booty. she didn't want anymore foreplay she was wet wet as fuck and wanted dick.

ny's hands began to pull at the top of her leggings. "mhm take these off mamas." ny said making desiree smile. she moved off him sliding off her leggings and panties, he also removed his sweats and boxers.

she got back in the bed and watched as he shuffled around for a condom. she looked at his manhood and boy was she in for a treat he was packing nothing less than 8 1/2 inches that alone made her cross her legs.

"na ma don't start crossing yo legs n shit. you a big girl right your wanted this right." he laughed grabbing her ankles pulling her to edge of the bed softly of course.

"boy bye." she laughed opening her legs for easy access.

"damn you wet as fuck making a nigga wanna go down an see what that mufucka tasting like." he shook he head taking a good look at her wet clit. he bit his lip without a second thought a went down on her.

the soft and fast motions of his tongue instantly made her toes curly. she placed her hand on his head as loud moans erupted from her.

this felt so good! this is exactly what she needed. "fuckkk ny right there that's my spot," she moaned out feeling two of his fingers enter into her. her eyes began rolling to the back of her head at how much pleasure she was feeling.

"ohhhh ny i'm coming," she moaned out taking a nice hold to his hair as she orgasmed against his tongue.

he licked her clean satisfied that he went down on her. he got up hovering himself over her. he kissed her softly wanted her to taste herself.

"mhm" she moaned pulling him closer into the kiss. "i'm finna go in ma." he said in between the kiss.

"mhm" she hummed continuing the kiss.

he slowly eased himself up aligning himself with her entrance. he did have a condom on but he could feel the heat her clit was projecting.

he can profoundly say this is the most he's ever done on a threeman.

"fuck." he moaned pulling away from the kiss as he entered her, she was so tight and warm.

"what the fuck." desiree huffed feeling what felt like his full length in her but she was mistaken as he continued to go deep.

"ima start moving ma." he moaned out, he picked himself up but desiree brought him back down she wanted to kiss again and of course he didn't fight her on it.

in this moment ny felt a real tone of intimacy between them. everything she was doing, saying, he could fell it.

wrapping her legs around him, pulled him closer, scratching his back.. he was confused. he had never felt so in the moment before. this wasn't a quick fuck anymore was he making love...?

her low moans began to overtake the kiss so he broke apart, kissing down her face to her neck as his hips moved at a nice and fast pace, he went from slow deep strokes to fast hard ones. he looked up to see desiree's eyes where rolling to the back of her head once again.

he smiled at the beautiful face she was making.

"you feel good mama?" he said softly in her ear, he himself let out a few moans.

"hell yeah an I know you do." she arrogantly smiled, even with her in this state she could still throw a lil shade. ny was obsessed.

"mhm ight ma I see exactly how it is." he laughed in her ear giving her ass a nice smack before pulling out. she knew she had orgasmed about two times since he put it in and he wasn't giving her a break at all.

she wanted a good time so that's what she's gonna get.

her legs where relentlessly shaking once he stood up from her. he smiled at the sight.

"turn around for me ma." he said holding his hand out. she sat up slowly taking his hand following his guides to turn around. once around she fell to the bed but ny help her arch.

"damn ass too fat." he smiled giving her a good smack. "don't do to— FUCKKKK she moaned out gripping the sheets, she came once again from the impact.

"fuckk" he moaned out holding her ass in place, he knelt his head back attempting to focus on not nutting but desiree had other plans.

taking her last bit of strength she threw her shaky body against him. "wait chill chill chilll." my grunted out looking down at desiree who was biting her lip.

she couldn't even speak she just watched, he leaned down taking her neck sternly into his hand and kissed her, while also slamming into her abruptly. she loved every single second of it.

"mhm i'm gonna cum again." she moaned out looking up at him with doe eyes. he smiled, "hol it ma i'm about too aswell." he said smacking her ass one last time.

as he gave her final strokes they both came.

"fuckkkkkkk" the room went silent. he pulled out and instantly her body dropped to the bed. shaking and twitching. she was hot, sticky, and SATISFIED.

he pulled his condom off and walked to the bathroom he promptly flushed his little cap of semen down before returning to desiree.

who was barely awake at this point.

he got back in bed with her and just sat appolled at what just happened.

she rolled onto him placing her head on his chest. he wrapped his arms around her rubbing her back. again with the intimacy this was foreign.

"I-I-I c-an't feel m-y-y-y legs." she said looking up at him. he laughed a little bit a her cute stutter.

"s-s-stop laughing." she pouted only making him laugh harder.

"whew desiree mann. that was the best sex I had since I started fucking, you made a nigga feel like it was just us in the world and nobody else." he shook his head.

she placed her head back down because she was too tired to lift it again. "i'm s-s-sorry I j-just couldn't get f-f-fucked an n-n-not k-k-kiss." she said shaking her head.

ny quickly realized her stutter was just a real thing not because she was out of breath or tired.

"naaa you good ma i'm fucking with it I was just caught completely off gaurd feel me?" he said holding her chin up so he could see that pretty face of hers.

he kissed her lips on last time just two pecks.

"ima help you get ready ma I know yo ass can't move." he laughed moving her softly off him so he could help her. first he started his shower up then went back and picked her up.

he placed her on the toilet so she could pee then started to strip the sheets while she sat.

"you mind washing with me ma?" he said and she shook her head no. they already fucked in the most serious and loving way possible a shower isn't going to kill nothing.

"no" she said once he walked back in. he nodded and grabbed a shower cap placing it over her head usually it's for his dreads but her hair was a frontal and he didn't pull on it to much to he wanted to salvage what he could.

they both got in the shower with desiree holding onto him tightly. "w-w-we gon ta-l-l-lk after thi-s-s-s?" desiree said looking up at him.

"oh course you think we gon fuck like that and ima leave you alone? you crazy." he laughed continuing to wash her up.

"okay." she smiled "i'm working on m-myself right n-n-ow tho. she said and he nodded completely understanding that.

he wasn't going to hold her back for nothing but he did want to get to know her better and see if they could be friends with benefits.

"of course do you mama ine stopping nothing." he said she smiled once again.

after rinsing off and getting dry he helped her put her clothes back on except for underwear. she said she was too sore and would rather free ball.

"you want me to carry you downstairs?" he said and she nodded. he picked her up like a baby then trudged on downstairs.

to their surprise everyone was sitting down there watching a movie.

"took y'all ass yearsssss." vinny joked as ny put desiree down. her leg instantly start shaking now that she was standing on her own.

sonjae stiffed a laughed walking up to help her friend. "awww my poor stink." she laughed attempting to remove ny's arm but desiree stopped her.

"he gon wal-k-k-k me to the ca-a-r-r." she said, sonjae smiled stepping back towards vinny.

"it's unlocked." kenori smiled at the two.

ny picked her up once again and left completely ignoring the stares from the four others.

"well it looks like this was a successful threeman." vinny said.

"some more than others." sonjae mumbled twirling some of her hair.

"chill." vinny side eyed her.

"ight pretty girl." ny said placing her into the backseat of the car. she smiled a tired smiled looking up at him.

"gimme a goodbye kiss." she said poking out her lip.

he leaned in taking her chin into his fingers and kissed her. easily she slipped her tongue in but didn't gain control. her hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer and that prompted him to pull back.

"naaaa ma yo ass gon start something we can't finish." he said looking down at her. she rolled her eyes and mugged him.

"aht aht don't do allat c'mon pretty girl don't ball up yo face." he said flicking her lip. she laughed but kept her face.

"gimme yo phone real quick." he said holding out his hand. she nodded grabbing her phone and unlocking it.

"ima add my number in here you better text me when you get home ine playing with you desiree." he said handing the phone back.

Nylon

desiree smiled looking at the name, "I w-ill." she smiled it's like all she could do was smile.

he licked over his lips one more time before closing the door just as kenori and sonjae walked out the house. kenori started the car with her keys and looked at ny.

"hmmm interesting." she laughed making sonjae shake her head.

"whewww this ride back home finna be litt." sonjae hyped.

after all the girls got in the car kenori drove off making her way to mc donald's.

"soooooooo" sonjae smiled looking in the backseat.

"I-ll t-te-xt it." she said making sonjae nod.

"you better narrate." kenori told sonjae who waved her off already knowing she was gonna do that.

Triplets 🩶©️

so basically we went up stairs an I told him that yk he my first body in a while and he wasn't fw because yk he wanted to respect me and my body. type shit

so boom i'm talking an im like boy bye I wanna fuck and you gon show me a good time but I said it in a sweeter voice and yk gasses him up yeah.

so then I sit on his lap and we still talking then he like he don't kiss girls on threemans n shii so i'm like cool ine them kiss me basically so then yeah we get to kissing and boom we fucking

idk if we was fucking tho cause the music... the way we was kissing and stroking me.. idk it just seemed so intimate. when we was fucking y'all I swear I not only saw and heard him. like it was only US in the world nb else.

that's all folks 🫂

"bitchhhhhh" kenori said pulling into mc donald's once the narration was over. "YALL MADE LOVE ON THE FIRST LINK WHAT!" she screamed looking back at desiree who just shrugged.

she had never done that before and it was a first but god she wants it again & again & againnn. she knew for a fact if it was just her a nylon there on god they still woulda been laid up with each other.

"your gonna fuck with him after?" sonjae said lifting an eyebrow.

"y-yeah." she smiled looking down at her phone when she gets home she was gonna decorate everyone contact names. because she understands the point of emojis after watching the emoji movie.

"ouuuuu well looks like another three man shall commence." kenori smiled.

"naaa two man that ine coming next time vinny pissed me off." sonjae said.

"what ha-p-pened?" desiree asked and kenori nodded to the question.

"he couldn't get up. guess he had somebody else on his mind or something ion know but I know it wasn't me. so he ate my pussy the whole time it was okay but I wanted dick I can play with myself." she rolled her eyes going back on her phone.

"d-damn" desiree said shaking her head. she ane had to worry about allat ny was up REALLY up.

"welp at least he made you nut chile." kenori said shaking her head.

"you ane nut?" sonjae instantly asked, kenori just shrugged and got out the car.

"so it seems like this wasn't as successful as we thought it was only one bitch who got play frl and it  was desiree." sonjae pointed getting out the car.

"y-y'all d-don't want drive thru?" she said opening the door.

they both looked at her funny before remembering her legs where shaking like crazy.

"oh shit" kenori laughed getting back in the car.

"my fault sis." sonjae laughed.

𖨆♡𖨆

hmmmm how y'all like the chapter??

this whole thing was definitely just pt 2 from the last chapter but I enjoyed writing it!!! I hope y'all enjoyed all the heartfelt love I put in the first five chapters because ITS ABT TO GO DOWN *kevin heart voice 😂

anywhoo lmk summmm how y'all feel abt nylon? y'all think he gon be a sneaky link or a lil yeah 😂?

sonjae n kenori? personally I love them those mi gworls 🫂.

sonjae name so pretty idc.

bye tho ima see y'all ina next one 😘😘

vinny after not being able to get up 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 20K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚...
129K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
42.5K 1.2K 28
𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝖫𝗂𝖾𝗌 *Excuse any mistakes* ᴡᴏʀᴋ 3
467K 12.3K 43
Just read😌