jungkook ff Indian series

Army7angels

Y/n Oberoi a sweet and kind girl, she is a child specialist. Love's kids alot, she is adored by mostly every... Еще

INTRODUCTION - 1
INTRODUCTION - 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

254 8 4
Army7angels

A beautiful girl was sitting in living room on the couch eating snacks while watching television. She was so into her own world that she didn't cared about her surroundings, she was busy watching her favorite show not even sparing a glance at her Father who is sitting beside her and shaking his head while sighing seeing his daughter being so engrossed in the show.

As she was so engrossed in the show she didn't hear her mom calling her name, so a father slightly shaked her which finally made her look at him with questionable face, she just looked at him asking him to say what he wants to say.

?? :- why are you so engrossed in that show, you didn't even hear that your mom is calling you since five minutes now.

Before she can say anything she hear her mom calling her name again so she quickly replied to her mom before she get's beaten up by her mom.

??? :- y/nnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Y/n :- yes mom coming ( she shouted back)

Mr. Oberoi :- now go fast before your mom gets angry

Y/n :- yes!! And thank you dad

Saying this she quickly ran towards the kitchen where her mom is making lunch for everyone, while her dad just shaked his head at his lovely daughter.

~~In the kitchen~~

Y/n :- what happened mom

Mrs. Oberoi :- finally you hear my voice huh!!!

Y/n :- *nervous smile* I'm sorry mom

Mrs. Oberoi :- here eat your lunch and fastly go and get ready, you have to go and give this lunchbox to your brother at the company.

Y/n :- okk mom 👍

So y/n quickly ate her lunch and then she went to her room to get ready to go to her brother at the company.

Y/n's bedroom

~~After an hour~~

This is how y/n look's

Her Dress

Her Makeup

Watch

Chain

Nails

Earrings ( Jhumkaa)

Anklets ( payal)

Bangles ( I don't know if it's really called as bangles or something else)

Sandel

Y/n love's to wear simple yet beautiful bangles and also anklets (payal).

She took the lunchbox and bid goodbye to her parents before driving off towards the company.

Soon she reached the company she parked her car and went inside the company where the guard's greeted her while she greeted back. She went towards the receptionist and asked her.

Y/n :- is Mr. Oberoi free right now??

Receptionist :-  no mam he is having a meeting right now but he will be free after fifteen minutes you can wait in his cabin till then.

Y/n :- ohk thank you

She said and made her way towards the lift as she entered she pressed the top floor button. After reaching the top floor she came out of the lift and headed towards her brothers cabin while some of the employees who saw her greeted her and she greeted them back.

Y/n pov

It's been twenty minutes since I'm waiting for my brother to come I was just scrolling through my phone when I hear a crying voice it sounds like a baby is crying. I stood up from the couch and went outside the cabin to see where is the baby and why he or she is crying.

As I went outside I saw one of the female employee trying to calm down a baby boy but he isn't stopping and soon enough she started shouting at that poor kid who is bearly a year old. How can she shout at such a small baby.

I made my way towards her and took baby in arms and went towards the large glass wall as I know those tall buildings will surely make him stop crying and well I was right because the baby stopped crying and now was enjoying the view.

A/n :- the employees were shocked to see that the baby stopped crying just in two minutes, some of employees were looking at y/n with surprise eyes while some were just admiring her who was playing with the baby.

After a minute y/n came towards the employee and said.

Y/n :- how can you just shout at a little kid huh!!

F/e :- I'm sorry mam i was trying to calm him but he wasn't listening which made me annoyed and angry so i took my anger on him.

Y/n :- it's not a reason to shout at such a small baby he is bearly a year old so obviously he will need your attention and love more than anything.

F/e :- I was just tired and his continuous crying made me annoyed so I just couldn't control my anger.

Y/n :- ok I understand you were tired but still it isn't a reason for you to shout at him, you should know him better than me shouldn't you?? ( the employee kept quiet)
As expected, if it's so hard for you to take care of him while working then why didn't you took leave huh!!

It's not like we don't give you leave when need it right, just know one thing little babies need their mother's attention more than anything it makes them happy when there mother showers them with lot's of love and your baby wants the same. I would prefer you to take some days leave spend time with your son and try to understand him shower him with your love.

And see how much happy he get's when you will do so, and try to control your anger specially in front of your baby otherwise it won't be good neither for you nor your son. Now go home take rest and spend time with your son and don't worry I will inform my brother about your leave.

F/e :- thank you mam

After she left

Dhruv :- wow my sister is bossing around the company huh!!

Y/n :- *roll eyes* I'm the boss too I have rights to boss around

Dhruv :- whatever!!! Jungkook meet y/n my idiot sister and y/n meet Jeon jungkook my friend and our business partner too

Jungkook :- *bowed* nice to meet you

Y/n :- *bowed* nice too meet you too

Jungkook pov

After the meeting was over me and dhruv were heading towards his cabin when we hear a baby crying so we went towards that area, we saw a women trying to calm down baby which would be a year old or something the baby wasn't stopping and soon the women started shouting at that poor kid.

How can she shout at such a small baby, soon I saw a beautiful girl going towards that lady she took the baby in her arms and went towards the glass wall and surprisingly the baby stopped crying. How can she calm him in just two minutes.

She is really amazing and very beautiful too I just can't take my eyes off her and I noticed that whenever she moves her leg there is a beautiful sound coming I don't know what it is but I'm loving the sound.

I saw how she knocked some sense in that lady's  brain, suddenly dhruv said something which made me know that she is his sister. Y/n she even have a beautiful name just like her.

~~end of pov~~

Y/n :- yeah I brought you lunch so eat and better be thankful to me for bringing it.

Dhruv :- why should I thank you it's not like you made it.

Y/n :- I freaking left my favorite show just to give you your lunch and you.....You are so ungrateful

Jungkook :- ummm.... I should take my leave now

Dhruv :- ayyy!! Why don't you eat lunch with me

Jungkook :- no no it's fine

Dhruv :- Nahh!! I'm not listening to you last time also you refused but not today just come and I'm sure you will love the food.

Y/n :- of course he would after all it's mom who made it

( soon the three of them went inside dhruv's cabin as jungkook couldn't say no this time so yeah, y/n served them food it's good that there mother packs a little bit extra because sometimes y/n also eat with dhruv so yeah)

Jungkook :- ummm..... Ms y/n

Y/n :- yes!!?

Jungkook :- how did you manage to calm down that baby in just two minutes

Y/n :- because that's what I do and also I'm expert at it

Jungkook :- *confused* huh!???

Dhruv :- what she meant is that she is a child specialist doctor, so she is expert with kid's

Jungkook :- ohh that's understandable, by the way thanks for the food and please say thanks to your mom from my side for this amazing food.

Dhruv :- glad you liked the food and sure I will tell her *smile*

Jungkook :- now I will take my leave and thanks again *bowed*

Dhruv + y/n :- your welcome *bowed*

Jungkook :- bye!! See you soon

Dhruv :- bye!! See you soon too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was the first part hope you all liked it.

Also sorry if there were any mistakes

Will see you in next part soon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Doors open. ash

Фанфик

471K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
988K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
180K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
345K 12.2K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...