𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓴 𝓷' 𝓝π“ͺ𝓼𝓽𝔂

By Coochie_snatched

Just read. Vibe. Comment, or vote. Do both if you want!! More

01
02
03
Face claims.
04
05
06
08
09
10
My thoughts on this book

07 bitchesss

22 0 3
By Coochie_snatched

Wednesday                                                                                                                                                                                December 9th                                                                                                                                                                            3:43 pm      

Lani pov              

What the hell, Lani thought as she woke up. She looked around sitting up but then panicking when she saw Kovu, "Hey...Hey...Kovu wake up bruh wake up." She said shaking him. He stirred before opening his eyes, "Wassup." he said sitting up. "Bro, you literally just boned me. We gotta go get the kids. omg..omg dude we just had sex. No no no." she said getting up almost falling but she caught herself because she was still panicking. "Shorty calm down you still naked." he said puttin on his clothes. "Uh look this is a one-time thing were jus frens" Lani said going to get in the shower. "Aight. I'm finna go home nd shower I gotta pick up my son." he said Walkin out lockin the bottom door. She yelled a quick "Ok." 

15 minutes later

She got dressed and did her routine, than left the house to pick up KayKay. Making sure to text najia the code to the gates and that she left a spare key in the mail holder. About 14 minutes she pulled up to Oaks Elementary School. "Hi. I'm Laline, here to pick up Kaoni Preston." Lani said walking up towards the front desk. "She's in the hallway. Have a nice day Mrs. Preston!" The lady at the front desk said. "Thank you. And You too Mrs. baldscalp!" Lani said going to get kaykay and heading home. "Mommy look" Kay said showing her Ipad to Lani.

Lani busted off laughing, "Kay where the hell you'd find that?" Lani asked. "I seen it on youtube mommy" Kay said giggling. Lani put the code into the gate and went inside the gates. (Yall kno what I mean.)She drove fo 1 mo minute before pulling into ha garage. She got kay and ha stuff out before going in the house. "Najiaaa we finna go shopping get ready!" Lani said thinking najia would've been here by now. "Oh uhm hey auntie I was gon ask if we could go later, I made a new friend and we posed to be hangin out." Najia said walkin out the room Lani gave her.

Lani already had the stuff so she could decorate it.

"Yeah. Sure. We could go later just let me know whats going on." Lani said. "Ok and it's just the neighbor's daughter," najia said adding, "The one I got on the bus with." She said putting on her shoes. "Ohhh okay. Yall girls be safe whos going to be yalls driver?" Lani asked. "Her momma durhh. And did you know she speak another language?" Najia asked lani getting up and grabbing a pack of dill pickle chips and a blue gatorade. "Nope." Lani said popping the 'P'. (Which she did the previous night😭.)"Yeah well I'm finna go she said she jus walked over here." Najia said grabbing that extra key Lani left her a walking towards the door. "Byee najia." 

Yall dis najia fit.

Lani decided to call Najia's mom and put her ona three-way call wit Her, Mavarey, and their mom. 

Phone call thread

~Lani started a merging call with -Bitch ahh sis- and -Momma 💕-

Momma💕-Hello.                                                                                                                                                            

Lani-Hai momma

 Bitch ahh sis-Hey momma.... Lani 

Lani-You wanna tell momma wat yo tried to do and wat you were finna let happen.

The call got silent...

Momma💕-Wat she talm bout May  

Lani-Ok since you wanna get quiet lemme tell it. Momma, please excuse my language but Mave 'bitch ass gone sit her let her boyfriend try to touch on Najia and not do shit about it. I was finna go over there and beat her ass about my baby den I was gone beat her boyfriend ass. And May have you not realized that your daughter is not home. Her ass over here..Yeah, bitch she called me when it happened, and I came over there and got her. I should come over and beat YO ass and she is staying with me for a few months and if you such as try to file a missing child report, I will be taking your ass to court. I am not trying to take your daughter away, but you need to get yo shit together that don't make no damn sense. fuck you silent for you should say sum.                     

Momma💕-May have yo door unlocked.

Momma💕Has left the call.

Lani- She finna get on yo ass bye hoe your lucky ion come down and set yo shi on fye. 

Bitch ass sis- Why would do that shit. And you can keep her lil fast ass she a hoe anyway always trying to fuck on my man. BYE!                                                                                                                                        

 Lani- May listen to yo self she a fucking child. Look you still my sister bruh but you gotta do betta...for her If not fa yourself. Get rid of him he the issue. Is the fact you een ask how yo daughter doin like tf is-

Bitch ass sis has left the call.

END OF CALL

I know this bitch didn't. We finna go get this bitch and I put that on our deadbeat ass daddy bruh, "Kay bring yo ahh here we finna go to auntie may house." Lani called out to Kay. "Comin mommy and can we get food."  Kay asked going to get her Ipad charger for her Ipad. "Yea baby come on and we finna go pick up najia." Lani said walking to her car with kay right beside her. Kay got in on the passenger side and crawled to the back. Lani started the car and went to Najia's location which was at 'Big play' Lani drove so fast that when she was finna make that turn at the green light ha wig almost flew off. 

She had just pulled up and she took forever to find a parking spot. She texted najia 'Where you at pooh' and Najia texted back 2 minutes later 'I'm in big play getting a snow cone wit my friend why wassup?' Lani ain wanna ruin her day but, she also wasn't finna let shit slide wit mavarey. 'I'ma explain in da car tell yo friend you gotta go' Najia was typing 'Wat auntie thats not fairrr' Lani knew she was wrong, so she was finna give ha two choices. Was it unsafe? Yeah, but it was nice if it meant her niece was enjoying herself, she was gone make it happen. 'Okay here. You can either ask your friend can you stay over, or you have to come with me.' Najia took a minute but responded 'She said yeah. Thank you, auntie, and love you!' Lani texted back 'I love you too baby.' 

Well just me and Kaykay. Lani did a dash to get to Mavarey house she turnt in the driveway to see her momma car already there. She got out as did Kaykay and they walked up to the door. "MAY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE DAMN DOOR" She heard a feminine voice say and the swung open. "FUCK YOU DOIN HERE HO-" 

BOW

Mavarey couldn't even finish her sentence before Lani punched her in her mouth following with another one. "Don't.ever.in.yo.life.call.me.no.shi.like.dat.infront.of.my.damn.child." Lani said in-between punches and her momma just stood there and watched while KayKay was giggling thinking they were playing.

Lani was whooping ha ass cause the fuck. Momma Sonnya was just holding Lani hair so it wouldn't get pulled. Kaykay was still laughing, now hyping her mommy up. More people were coming outside. It was getting crowded, so Lani started calming down than a car pulled in. A uglahhh old man hopped out yelling Lani looked back and was finna go beat his ass to cause fuck he thinks he is. "NIGGA FUCK YOU IS?" Lani was wit all the smoke now she was mad, shiit heated. "BITCH THIS MY HOUSE." Lani lost it she started beating his ass too. Calling her a bitch infront of her child is a no no. "Fuck.yo.dirty.ass.house" Lani yelled. After that Lani got up. She grabbed her daughter and gave her momma a kiss on the cheek. She took a sec to debate on whether kicking Mavarey in the stomach, but she didn't and just left. FUCK THIS SHIT! ON ME!!

Lani was fed up. She text Najia and told her what happened. She wouldn't keep something like that from her niece especially when it was her momma n the situation and then it was over her. Anyone who thought different could dead that shit right than nd there! She also texted Kovu to sort out things. 'Hey bsfff' She texted and almost immediately he responded 'Wassup lil folks' She laughed and texted back, 'Nun heading home. Text you or call you when I get there gotta keep my eyes on the road.' He replied back 'Okay'.

She was had picked up the Chinese food she ordered and went home. She got settled in the house. Giving Kaykay her food and setting her TV up on Sofia the First. But that was after she bathe her and shi.

Lani was doing her night routine after bathing when she heard a knock, so she went to go see who it was.. "Auntie what the hell?" Najia said as soon as Lani opened the door. Najia was already crying she had walked over to Lani house with Carmyn after seeing a fight video with her mom and Lani and after getting those messages from Lani. "I'm sorry?" Lani asked finna hug Najia, but Najia backed up. "You fought my momma? It's all-over social media..." Najia said finna break down. "I...Najia I really am sorry...That it's on social media but I can't apologize for fighting her regardless I was going to have to." Lani said HONESTLY. Carmyn was just watching not wanting to intervene. "What about...?" Najia asked not saying 'his' name, "He probably in the hospital I honestly don't know." Lani said. "Well can I still stay over Carmyns?" Najia said dismissing the other convo. "Yeah. Oh, and hey I'm Lani, Najia's auntie." Lani said holding out her hand. "Carmyn" she said shaking Lani's hand.

"See you tomorrow auntie. Wait I got to get school clothes for tmr." Najia said running in the house. She came back with a tote bag and her and Carmyn walked back over to 'The Cortez House.'

'Hey Kovu.' Lani texted. 'Sup lil folks' he replied. "Stop calling me that nigga ain ya lil folks.' she texted back quick as hell. He replied, 'What you gone do bout it' She gone hit back and say, 'Anything I wanna do nigga. Pull up and I'll run my one's nigga.' He texted back, 'Take yo ahh to sleep!' She sent an attachment.

'Mad cus you ain't gettin dis nigga?' she texted after sending that video. 'Lmaoo girl take yo ahh to bed. 😭' He replied back. 'mhm Good night nigga' she texted. 'Good night, Lil folks'

Let's see what Najia up too rn

"Can I pleasee post dis?" Najia asked Carmyn again. "Bruh, I said no." Carmyn said. "See cus I'ma post it anyway nigga." Najia said. "And watch me delete it." Carmyn said. But Najia wasn't paying no mind and still posted it.

Capture.Najia  All up in that phone but she fuckn dat food up.

"That's why I posted it" *DING* "What the fuck?" Najia said looking back at her phone. 

                                                                 ~Your picture has been taken down. ~

"Nahh jit da hell. They took da photo down." Najia said and Carmyn busted out laughing. "That shi funny as hell told you I'd take it down." Carymn said. Najia was confused..How she take it down if she reported it that still couldn't be posible. "How bruh?" Najia said sitting up. They were laying down at first. "Don't worry bout it. Go to sleep!" Carmyn said laying on her back and putting her hands in her pants. Najia frowned. "Stop thinking so dirty, Jus lay down nigga....Go to sleep, Stay staring damn." Carmyn said. Najia rolled her eyes but still layed down and went to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 133 23
Read & find out
1.4K 43 10
Teenage love: Read to find out🀍
SHORT STORIES By Rebeca

General Fiction

1.2K 12 11
A bunch of one shot stories about everything, mystery, romance, suspense, supernatural, etc, etc. I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!!! :D
9.7K 71 25
Read it and youll find outπŸ˜‹πŸ€