Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ก๐ข

[SPECIAL MEMORY]

4.6K 182 62
By elvestoneanzelote1

::.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝗼! 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬.!

----.-
.
.
.
.

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗..(𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎).

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚘𝚌.

𝙾𝚑, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍.

✩┈┈∘*┈୨୧┈*∘┈┈✩

♡♡ ¸.•°*"˜˜"*°•. ♡♡........
─▄████▄─▄████▄♡~✿.。.
▐▀████████████▌♡~✿.。.
▐█▄▓██████████▌♡~✿.。.
─▀███████████▀♡~✿.。.
───▀███████▀♡~✿.。.
─────▀███▀♡~✿.。.
───────█♡~✿.。.

.
.

The empty Deserted place was a hollowed blanketed into darkness of emptiness.

A small h/c hair boy sat at the walls of deserted house broken down and painted in red as he hold a jar.

His hands softly touch the dark stain of red painted in the walls that's shows there have been a bloodshed.

Many of the normal civilians became victim of the wars especially the ones who are nearby the territory of the war. Many of the people, hope to see the light for the next day as they strive to survive the night.

A prayer... No prayers of chanting mantra that the war will end soon, all they need to do is survive as the government will save them.

But how much can they save as the resources are limited?

The young boy had a curious mind, Unraveling the surrounding which he doesn't know what was it.

He wasn't from this world but his memories have a slight link to it.

All he recall is he hold onto someone hands, who saved him and now he was all alone in the deserted place searching.

Searching.. For what?

He never thought of it nor, he cares as his e/c eyes wandered outside the place.

He walk across the bloodied River as he open the jar letting the dust flow on the bloodied river.

He let out a deep sighed.

"Rest well.. Olivia"

The broken down of houses as none survive, some death bodies crushed on the ground.

He took out his Book a sketching book which, he do for art or note down some researches, All alone on the deserted place to find something.. To find something about his existence here.

Did he died? Impossible.. But possible to.. Maybe celestia got tired of him.

Or was his soul just on other place or dimension as he is asleep? Not really accurate as he recall being birth here.

Maybe, that life or dimension of celestia was his past life? Maybe...

As he recall a women, Whose eyes were green help him.

He doesn't know until, he heard a footsteps, his eyes flickered onto the older male with a little girl, whose hair was tied up.

The golden blonde hair remind him of someone he knew.. Who was it again?

"Is something, you Need?" He asked as he kept the note book.

The man was not something's he could mess with, as the girl beside him have a strange aura.

He knew why they were here, they were here or so he at least thoughts were as the older man ask him why he was here as he answer firmly and truthfully.

"I lost my way"

.
.
.
.
───────♡~✿.。.:*
.
.
.

He doesn't know why, he agreed to come along, he doesn't know what the man finds in him to let him join in his armed.

Indeed, it was a war he stumbled onto, the women with green eyed help him when he was younger.

Maybe, he is him but his past life got mix leading him to forget the present? Maybe..

His eyes landed onto the magenta eyes that held a bit of confusion as she approached the male around her age.

"Who are you? Are you an injured person?" she asked a bit curiously and a little annoyed by his blank expression.

"Yosano-kun, meet y/n-kun, he will be with us and will help us around" said Mori who kept a hand on his shoulder as y/n blink twice and nod in acknowledgement.

"Its pleasure to meet you"

✁ ╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴
.
.
.
.

Yosano first thought about the young boy was.. He was A silent boy, who often confines to himself most of the time as he help around the people.

(She is 12 so practically she is not that.. Traumatized yet.. I think at age 13 at almost end of the war she became traumatized? Not sure but bare with me).

He tends to not eat making her worried of why he tends to forget to eat like... All humans get hungry even animals yet this boy often miss Food leading Yosano to remind him and dragged him with her to eat.

It was weird friendship between the two, Yosano scold him for been too Careless about his own health yet, admire the boy Potions such as immune to pain potion or sleepiness potion which is hard to make and only used when the person is in too much pain for healing.

Her eyes always took notice of him, whose eyes sparkles at the mention of the abilities of the soldier and even ask around some question as if.. He never saw an ability user.

Her and him was totally different as she was here to heal but what was his exact purpose?

But one day it change everything...

Everything about them...

Everything...

.
.
.
.
.
.

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉

"..." The girl stay silent for a while until, she screamed in horror.

The rushing in of some guards as Yosano sat on the stairs trembling in horror.

The soldier kill himself on the ceiling.

The horror on her face as she tremble, Mori was saying something yet she could feel herself trembling in horror.

She doesn't know what is going on until, she felt someone hugged her as she struggle to move.

"Akiko" a voice so calm and familiar as she froze as her vision clear abit to see the e/c eyes hold such an expression of worriedness. As it was only the two of them now, and no one cared to check on Her only he did.

"Y/n..?" She call out as tears fall from her eyes as she hugged the boy who gave her warm as she cried out.

"Am.. I.. Am I.. Really" her words was unclear as the boy gently stroke her hair calming her down as he whispered everything is fine.. He is here.. and sort.

The only person who, She finds comfort to after Seeing everything what Mori done using her ability.

"Y/n.. Will.. You.. Leave me too?" She whispered out trembling as she feel his silence yet did not questions.

Their bond was strange and strong.

Y/n promise himself that he would do something for her..

Even if, he gets entagle in a mess..

He will.. Make sure.. Yosano leave..

Away from Mori... Away from this..

He knows, he can't.. Rewind everything but.. He can do now is.. To help her..

"Akiko" whispered Y/n as Yosano hummed while calming down.

"Will.. You want to leave.. This place..?" He asked as he is aware of the war coming to a near end.

And it could also one way help her escape away from Mori clutches.

She back away from the hug staring at the boy who look determine.

"Can.. We really leave?" She asked as he nodded smiling.

"Yeah"

"..... Promise me.. We will leave this place together!" She said as she raised her pinky as he chuckle and intertwine it..

"A promise" he smiled warmly and said as Yosano nodded though her eyes were dulled unlike, earlier a year before he first met her.

He knew her smile was genuine.

And he too smile back, like he never smile to anyone with.. such care.

He will make sure.. She will leave..

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time went by the war ended, she escape from the hell hole but.. She was incarcerated, Herself in somewhere away.. As she became apathetic as she could feel her memories of him disappear slowly.

And soon, she doesn't recall.. Whom is she waiting for? She doesn't know.. Her healing ability was what made her lose her sanity bit by bit.

Her gaze fall onto someone with h/c as her eyes gleam unknowingly yet, Disappointed to see it was someone else.

She doesn't know why, she seems to like the colour e/c in a way.. As it remind her.. Of.. Who?

She doesn't know.

She doesn't know why.. She is waiting.

She doesn't know who.

She doesn't know what made her.. So.. Happy when she see the colour e/c.

Whose colour does it remind her of?

The soldier? No she is sure.. She knows someone.. Beside the man.

Who....

Who did she promise.. To run away..

It was a blur.. Now even the voice and the blurry image is gone, she doesn't know why she cried out when she could no longer remember the person..name..

Who..was it?

Her eyes stare in horror when she took notice of the same man she fear.

The man approaches her as she stare in horror.

"Mori-sensei.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ranpo find it weird.

The boy around his age sat beside him queitly on the bench outside.

His eyes dilated analysing the boy, who wore strange attire (like albedo).

He was 17 so was the boy. (Yosano is 15-16 around).

"Are.. You.. Ranpo Edogawa?" The boy finally spoke as Ranpo nod as he was suspicious of the boy.

"How did.. And who are you?" He asked to the boy who sighed and turn to face him as he took notice of the boy strange pupil resembling a cat with e/c colour eyes.

"My name's not important.. But.."

"Huh?" Ranpo eyes widen as he took the butterfly style hairpin which, he was confuse and abit shock.

"...Give.. It to Akiko.." He said and left without another word alarming Ranpo who was about to rush the boy yet, froze when, the boy e/c eyes narrowed as if warning him not to chase him making Ranpo to stop.

"Take care of her.. Greatest detective" he said leaving as the wind blow making Ranpo to cover his eyes from the dust when he look again to see the boy left without a trace.

"What.. Was that.." Muttered Ranpo as he hold the hairpin in his hand, still in shock.

Yet he chuckle, as he stare at where the boy left as a grin appear on his face.

"Ah, What a mysterious person.. What is he.. Hiding.. I wonder" he said as helaughed Ranpo as he started to walk inside yet stopped mid way.

He gaze up in the sky while, in daze.

"My deduction tells me.. We will meet soon, and if we do.. I can't wait to exploit your secret" said Ranpo chuckle to himself and went inside unaware of the boy shiver and was frowning.

His eyes squint while frowning.

"And I hope, I don't meet you soon" he whispered to himself while, notice the ravenete who smile with Elise who waved happily.

"Y/n-kun go ahead, I have some work with an old friend" said Mori as Y/n nodded.

"Alright" as he left without question making Elise to pout saying he didn't even care asking why.

Which, Mori chuckle saying, Its better that way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the rooftop.

The fight.. Against the two friends as Yosano stare at it in horror.
As both Fukuzawa and Mori fight leading a damage to their friendship.

Which lead, a drift between port Mafia and the agency.

As Mori came back from the fight unsuccessful of getting Back his Yosano to work for him.

He let out a sighed and came to the room of the certain h/c hair boy who stopped messing and twirling with the potion and turn to the man.

"How was it" he asked As Mori sighed saying he failed.

"Oh"

"Hmm.." mori eyes narrowed as he stare at the boy who was still on his potion like he didn't care.

"Are you happy?" asked Mori which stopped the h/c hair boy to stopped and turn to him.

"What do you mean, specifically"

Mori grinned as he stood up and approaches the boy who was 5'09 (he is 17 I'm just using boy here)

"Now, that Yosano is gone.. Are you planing to leave?" Asked Mori as his eyes narrow when he notice y/n stopped movement.

"...."

"Or are you planning to stay?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- Alright so I did change some of the first chapter anyways! Good day/night to you all!!

----------

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥
.
.
.

*𝐝𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐘/𝐧 𝗼𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝗼𝐬𝐚𝐧𝗼 𝐭𝗼 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐬𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫.

*ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏsᴀɴᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

*𝚈/𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

*ᴀʜᴀʜᴀ... I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ!! Eʜʜᴇ..

Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ! Nɪɢʜᴛ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.3K 19
a:n- Y/n ability will be similar with Raiden Shogun from genshin Impact! mostly her ability and some slight... in other factor.. but reminder! it is...
80.5K 2.8K 33
"..we never met.." L/n Y/n, she was just someone whose entire existence disappear like thin air. And she never met her soulmate in person. ----- Yand...
22.3K 589 34
Y/n L/n is just your average lover of anime. Especially Bungo Stray Dogs. One morning, they find out that they're in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe! H...
52.1K 2K 38
*this book can be read as a sequel to my book Little Doll (Mafia!dazai x reader) or on its own.* Time doesn't change everything and four years into t...