Secret Love • liskook

By bloodyredsleeves

in short, social media au. -pov; bts jungkook as your secret boyfriend feat. blackpink lisa @bloodyredsleeves... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10

9

439 8 0
By bloodyredsleeves

I have been wondering for a while now like if lizkookers hyping the updates of lisa and jungkook what do you think their reaction offcam would be? I mean it's possible for them to see their ships, the connections they have for the fans and even if they turns out to be loyal friends the ship is everywhere tho and has been tagging lisa and bts all the time. Anyways i'm just craving for them :) how long would they hide it 😭 i wanted a public appearances too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2K 46
" I'll call you Daddy,( pointing at taehyung ) and you mummy ( pointing at jennie )!!" Little Taejoon said.. "And I'll call you Dad,( pointing at Jin...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
16.5K 1K 24
The night before their wedding, her fiancé ran off with his mistress. Out of frustration, she grabbed the man standing in front of the Civil Affairs...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...