random one shots

dawnsonn द्वारा

hi, this is my new one shot and it's random people so I hope y'all like it !! अधिक

poem, wilbur soot
safe house, leo dicaprio
safe house (2)
concert, wilbur soot
grocery, lando norris
can i get a kiss? hank lecker
can i get a kiss? (p2)
deal, brian o conner
you're alone? , indiana jones
race, brian o conner
race (p2)

coffee and qualifying, oscar piastri

44 1 0
dawnsonn द्वारा

it was summer days and I was just walking around admiring the nature while sipping some coffee in my hand.

but then, I bumped into someone and fell over. my coffee spilled on me "oh my fucking god-" I stand up and just accept the faith. "well, what can I do?"

"oh geez- I am so sorry, miss!! I didn't mean to bumped into you!! let me help you.." he take out something on his backpack and it was some tissues and wet wipes.

"can I have permission to wipe on you?" I take the wipe. "i can do it myself, sir. thanks" "no, no, no, it's my fault, I apologize.." he started to wipe the spilled coffee on my coat and I look at him.

he looks really familiar. his brown hair, those fingers and voice of him. I think I know this man. "well, there you go.." he throws the dirty wipe on the rubbish can.

"thank you so much, sir." we shake hands. "whats your name, miss?" his Australian accent. I knew it so well. "oh, sorry, my name is y/n." he nodded. "do you wanna grab some coffee while we have a nice chat?"

I nodded. "sure can if you want to." he grabbed my stuff on the ground and we went to the cafe. we sat down next to the window and he helped me order the coffee that I like.

"ok, so, um, what's your name?" I asked. "my name is oscar. oscar piastri." I smiles. "i see there, are you in rush or something and that makes you bumped into me?" he laughs and hand me the coffee.

"im not tho. it was my holiday today and I was about to go karting." I nodded while sipping the coffee. "thats cool tho. my mom doesn't allow me to play those. she said it dangerous."

he nodded and sit back while listening to me. "so, what do you do? I mean, what do you work?" I raised my eyebrow. "well, I am a mechanic and part time writer" he's shooked.

"oh wow, that's really cool. I've never found any write in real life. what did you write?" I giggles and shrug. "nothing much. I love writing Novel and I'm still making the oneshots. fictional oneshots."

"what is one shot?"

"oneshot is like a novel with some chapters. it doesn't care if the chapter is long or short. for example, for chapter 1 it's about jack met rose and the next chapter is about joe black. it's a different stories for each chapter."

he nodded. "i see that. how did you find the ideas?" I pointed into my head. "its all in here. combination of imagination and dreams. also, some from the movies I watched these days."

he look so surprised. "thats so cool tho" I look at my watch. "well, I gotta go or my boss will keep nagging at me nonstop." I took my coffee and get ready. "its nice meeting you, oscar piastri." we shakes hand.

"its nice meeting you as well, y/n. hope to meet you again one day." I smiles and walked away. but I heard someone called me when I turned back there were no one. so I walks straight to my office

oscar pov

shit, I forgot to ask for her number. I sigh and just give up. "well, I'll get it next time.." I take my coffee with me and started walks out.

after I went karting, I go to meet my mate, lando norris. we really caught up so well. so, I went met him I wanna tell all the things that has happened to me today.

2 PM, cafe

"hi lando" I sit at the table as him. "hey mate. how's your day?" I sigh deeply. "terrible. way terrible" and with that, I starts to tell the whole story. "damn, how did you miss the chance??"

I chuckles and sip my coffee. "i don't know man. I don't even think about it." he sips the coffee. "oscar, I guess you guys will get meet again. I have an idea." I look at him. "what?"

"how about you go to the same coffee shop again tommorow?" I think for a moment. "what for?" "well, maybe, you both can bumped into each other again?" my face lights up when he told this.

"landoo, that was a great idea, bro!! I should do that tho" he smiles and giggles. I'm gonna go to the coffee shop again tommorow.

the next day (your pov)

I'm walking to the coffee shop cause I forget to make my own coffee at home, so, I went inside and ordered a coffee. suddenly I felt someone pat me from behind and it shocked me.

"oscar?" he smiles widely and those koala eyes. I smiles back and put the coffee on the counter. "say, we met again here!! do you work today?"

"well, yeah, I have qualifying today, I just drop by to buy some coffee. but looks like you already bought one." I giggles. "yeah. I am. wait, did you say qualifying? are you a racer somehow?" he shrug cutely.

"yes. yes I am. I drive for McLaren." I'm shocked. "omg, that's so cool, where do you do this qualifying at?" we sat down at the table near us.

"at the Albert park circuit. not far from here." I'm scared to asked this but I'm gonna asked anyway. "quick question, did the ticket sold out already?"

"well, it is, yeah. it's pretty fast tho. it feels like you have to be fast when you buy the concert ticket too." he smiles. "oh damn, really? if I thought that, I would buy the ticket early"

"do you wanna come, y/n?" I look at him and sip my coffee. "yeah, I could support you there." I smiles and his heart is melts I can see. "aw, that's so sweet of you. I can give you free ticket to you"

"are you serious, oscar?" he nodded. "yeah, I know we just met but I'm feeling like we're so close like friends over 10 years" he laughed. "so, why don't I give you free ticket and a paddock pass? you can stay at the McLaren garage and watch me there."

my eyes bawled out. "that is.. so awesome. I would love to." he giggles. "can i- can I at least give you a hug to show how I appreciate this offer?" he still smiling at me and looking so cute.

"yeah, sure. why not?" he stands up and went besides me and started hugging softly. it's so comfort hugging him. "oh god, youre the best hugger I can tell." I laughed. "well, thank you. so, shall we go?" we broke the hug and nodded.

he was driving his McLaren 720s coupe. I was shocked. yeah, I know he's a racing driver. "after you m'lady" I giggles at how he talked to me and I get inside the car.

it's so cool. I never thought that I met a racing driver tho. "alright, you ready, y/n?" I nodded and he started to drive faster. "HOLY SHITTTT" I grab onto the arm rest and laughing loudly. "THIS IS SO FUCKING FAST" he was laughing and slow down the pace.

"im sorry to say this but it's hilarious to see you react like that" he kept laughing and he parked the car. "alright we're here" I get out of the car and he leads the way.

I even brought my tote bag with full of stuff in there. "so, where we wanna go first?" "ok, first, we'll gonna go to the garage first, I'm gonna get ready and some of the engineers want to talk to me"

I nodded and we walked through the garage and oscar started greeting the engineers. "alright, everyone, I introduce you to y/n. she is my friend and we met at the cafe recently. so y/n, this is all McLaren crews." I look at him and then the crews.

boy, a lot of people and I was introvert as hell. "uh.. yea hii" I secretly holding his shirt and he noticed it. he continue to talk to his engineers and he turn to me. "y/n? what's wrong? you okay?" he sounds concern to me.

"uh, maybe? listen up, I'm an introvert kind of guy and I- I don't know how to interact with people, y'know?" he nodded, smiles and pat my back. "i see there, I see. it's okay. so, do you wanna meet my teammate?" I nodded

"alright, let's go." we walked out of the garage and through the paddock. "where is he?" he whisper. then, we met this one guy who wear the black shirt with the Mercedes logo jacket. "hey oscar!!" he's pretty tall tho. "hi George!! how are ya?" they greet each other.

"im great. so, who is this beautiful young lady besides you?" I smiles at him. "oh, yeah, this is y/n. friend of mine, we met at the cafe recently" he put his arms around my shoulder.

"so y/n, how can you be here?" I try to talk to him. "oh nothing really, since oscar have a qualifying today, I came here to give him some support." I smiled and George (whatever oscar called him) starts giggling.

"oh, I see there. welp, it's nice meeting you, y/n. I should get going. gotta give this coffee to lewis or he might beat me up." he laughs and went away. "is he drives for Mercedes?" he nodded.

"how'd you know?" I chuckles. "he wore that Mercedes jacket." we laughed and walked away. "so, oscar, is it fun to drive that fast car?" I asked while we walked.

"yeah, it's super fun and you know, I love fast cars" I nodded and smiling. then, oscar saw someone. "why the hell lando do there?" I look over at the red garage. "who?"

"my teammate, lando. he was there at the fer- oh yeah, I know why." he giggles. "his best friends, carlos sainz is a Ferrari driver, they were the bestest friend if you wanna know, y/n.." I keep nodding.

"you wanna meet him now?" I look at him and I nodded and we started walking to the Ferrari garage. as soon as we arrived infront of the garage, lando and carlos look at suspiciously. "hey lando, how you doing?" they shakes hand and I just stay behind oscar.

oscar pov

we talked for a couple of minutes there and carlos asked who's behind me. "oh yeah. this is y/n.." I take her out and make her close to me. "shes my friend and we met at the cafe recently"

"is she the one that you mentioned to me?" lando asked to me and I nodded happily. "hi, my name is lando. nice to meet you." they shakes hand together and she smiled at him. "hi, I'm y/n, nice meeting you as well."

"oh, btw, this is carlos sainz, my best friend." lando introduced him. "hi.." Carlos and her shakes hand as well. then, theres come charles. "hey charles, how you doing, man?" they greet each other and y/n just stay silent besides me.

"whos this?" he asked lando and carlos. "this is y/n, oscar's friend. they recently meet up at the coffee shop" lando said and raised his eyebrows to tease oscar.

"oh, cut it out, lando.." then, we start our qualifying. we already went inside our car and get rolling while I turn to my right, y/n was waving at me happily while she wore the McLaren headphone

I wave back at her as I get going. time skip, we really dissapointed cuz we're not getting in the pole and I was really dissappoint with myself.

I park the car inside the garage amd get out of the car and I can see y/n's reaction. I went to her and put the helmet on the table. "im sorry that I couldn't make you proud, it was worthless.." she was shocked when I said that.

"what? oscar, what the hell are you talking about? it's okay, you've tried your best, and it's fine, oscar!! i- I'm still proud of you, yeah? you did great job!!" I look into her eyes while she take my hand and hold on tight.

"you know, I actually never told this to anyone else, but you are the strongest, the greatest person I ever met, oscar.." I keep looking into his eyes. "really? you think so?" she smiles at me and nodded.

"you're so sweet, y/n.." I put my head on her shoulder. I can feel that she's in shocked why I did that and she pulled her arms to me and hug while.patting me. "oh, well, um.. I don't know how to comfort people, but, I'll try.." she keep patting me to make me feel better and I just listen to her.

"you did your best, oscar, I know that you're dissapointed to yourself but I don't." I look up at her back and stares into his beautiful brown eyes. "you know, y/n, the day we first met at the coffee shop.."

she just keep staring at me, waiting for me to say something. ".. that was the first time I felt something that I never felt before in my life.." she starts to blushing. "w- what do you mean by that?"

"what I mean is.."

"i.."

I look inside her eyes back and hold her hands.

"i love you. I love you, y/n.." her face started to burned and shes almost fainted. "a- are you serious right now?" I smiles and caress her cheeks. "yeah, I'm serious right now. I love you, y/n.."

she's almost fall but I catch her. "am I in heaven right now?" I giggles at him. "nope, you're not.. but now.. you already mine." i winked and y/n lean closer to me to kiss.

all the crew and mechanics are so shocked while watching us. and there's, lando. "WHAT THE FUCK" the mechanics shut him. "THEYRE KI-" one of our engineer close his mouth while smiling.

then, we look each other back as I tug her hair behind his ear. do you... wanna go home with me?"

she nodded. "i would love to."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

189K 1.8K 47
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰! ☆
F1 One shots Nell द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

735K 6.1K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...
34.1K 521 25
All of my landoscar oneshots from ao3 posted here :)