Secret Love • liskook

Bởi bloodyredsleeves

in short, social media au. -pov; bts jungkook as your secret boyfriend feat. blackpink lisa @bloodyredsleeves... Xem Thêm

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

3

587 9 0
Bởi bloodyredsleeves

please no one would start hating on yubi, alright? I know they have a ship with jungkook too but for your information no one ships her here on this book :) i'm loyal to liskook sorry! But anyways, this is only an au my own kind of imagination story so no one would hate any characters here, got it? Especially yubi because i've seen a lot of lizkookers are being brainwashed by yubikook' shippers but anyways believe at your own ship and that's all matters, remember shipping is harmless just know your limits to the point that you won't invade the idol's privacy :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

44.9K 1K 14
What will possibly happen when two persons start dreaming of one another? And how will they possibly meet in real life IF they only see one another i...
99.5K 2.1K 39
Loving someone can mean only two things, you can get hurt and you can get hurt even more. Jungkook and Lisa both are living their lives separately bu...
59.3K 876 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...
271K 6.6K 32
Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she needed someone more active and fun. Litt...