Vampires Like Crazy | 𝗝𝗠 |...

By Sophie_scott06

nothing just two vampires in love... More

PART | ONE
PART | TWO
PART | THREE
PART | FOUR
PART | FIVE
PART | SIX
PART | SEVEN
PART | EIGHT
PART | NINE
PART | ELEVEN
PART | TWELVE
PART | THIRTEEN
PART | FOURTEEN
PART | FIFTEEN

PART | TEN

98 13 0
By Sophie_scott06

After passing all that night together, playing, kidding and having fun..you finally entered your house and standing in the living room.. he asked

"you had some fun?"

Y\N: "it was the best moment that I've passed with someone.."

Jimin: "i'm so happy hearing that from you right now...so.. i think i should leave"

Y\N: "wait!"

Jimin: "yes?"

Y\N: "i wanted to say thank you for all these things that you're doing for me"

Jimin: "there is no problem, i should say thanks to you too though for letting me have some good time"

Y\N: "good night then.." you gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, letting him with his eyes widened.

Jimin: "alright so.... good night, and take care!!

Y\N: bye!!

Jimin: bye bye!!!

'author'
PLS wait for part 11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.5K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
75.9K 1.7K 140
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
2.4K 253 16
YN is totally in love with her celebrity crush, Jungkook. She has been stanning BTS for years. What happens when she ends up meeting him in a concert...
9.9K 1.1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...