His yellow obsession (You do...

By Youranonlovewriter

Pablo Romero, Bella Lyon. One I do, One I don't. One obesession, And one arranged marriage. More

INTRO
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SPOTIFY
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Freedom
EPILOGUE
The End.
Something extra

Chapter 27

11.8K 369 239
By Youranonlovewriter

Soft skin on mine, the ticklish feeling lingering in every spot he's touching while running his fingertips all over my body. My hand is brushing his perfectly trimmed light brown hair. I move my head to the side, feeling my body relax for every soft kiss he plants on my skin.

It was nothing like I had imagined, nothing that any movie could prepare me for. No movie can come near the feeling of being entirely full of him, of having him covering every single inch of my body and seeing only him even when I close my eyes. Him, him, him. He's everywhere and its indescribable.

He assured me a lot, but the fear didn't disappear with his words – it disappeared with his touch. Every single thought I had got replaced with the dizzy feeling I got every time our eyes met and he looked at me in such an intense and captivating way. He knew just how to make me feel adored, and how to warm me up. Slowly he worked his way through my entire body and took me to places I thought only existed in my imagination.

"Fuck," He breathes, burying his head inside the crook of my neck. We're both filled with sweat, and the warmth of this island makes the open windows useless – Our bodies are glued together, yet I don't feel disgusting. I feel settled.

My body feels completely exhausted in the best way possible. We both are panting, me because of all the emotions I just went through – Pablo because he's the one who managed to make me feel all those emotions. My first time, he made it perfect.

I'm still climbing down from the high, Pablo mutters something against my neck before I feel a heavy weight lifted off of me – my body is already craving him back, and its embarrassing. I pinch myself to keep from asking him to come back again, as I try to snap myself back to reality.

I just gave Pablo something I had held onto for a long time – something I was always told that every man wanted, and when they got it they would lose interest in you. I had even seen it happen with my cousins multiple times. My mother always told me that I couldn't do anything with my previous fiances for that particular reason, so they wouldn't lose interest before the deal was done, but I think it was more my father speaking through her.

A sudden wave of shyness hits me, when I remember that I'm laying here completely naked. I raise my arms up and try to cover myself a little – or at least as much as I could. A small chuckle catches my attention, causing my cheeks to turn red.

"Am I seeing clearly or is my wife acting shy?"
I roll my eyes immediately, and grab the sheet to cover myself with something more than my arms. "Shut up."
"Watch it princess, just because I'm obsessed with this perfection you call body-" He slides his fingertips down my thigh, "doesn't mean I won't punish it."

My heart skips a beat at the thought and I mentally slap myself for it. I'm sick, I have to be.

"Why is it hard to believe that I can be shy?" I ask, in a low voice – suddenly feeling embarrassed.
"Nothing much, just the hundreds of reasons I've burned-" My clothes. I scoff and turn away from him, the fact that he thinks I'm some shameless hoe just because I wear short skirts makes me furious. Asshole. If he only realized.

"Princess?"

I ignore him, and keep giving him my back. He repeats himself.

"Bella.." He says my name, in a more serious tone to show me that he's not liking the fact that I'm ignoring him. I stay silent until I feel a grip on my arm, and suddenly I'm turned around. "Don't ignore me-" He stops talking when he sees me, for some dumb reason I suddenly feel emotional and I'm sure he's fully aware.

"What's wrong?" He questions in a softer tone,
"Why did you marry me if you think that I'm a slut that sleeps around and shows her body to everyone?" I snap, knowing fully that I'm probably being overdramatic but i'm just feeling overly emotional and for some reason his words hit a sore spot.

Though no one has said it directly except Adrian, I know how people always have viewed me. The shallow girl in slutty clothes that live on daddys credit card. They look at me as some stupid young girl that has nothing going on inside her mind, that has nothing going on for her at all.. Every boy I've been with has made it clear that its only my body he sees because I have nothing else to offer.

I knew it was my fault, and sometimes I even liked it because if they were too focused on my body they wouldn't be focused on something else, what always seemed to be the difference between me and them.

Yet Pablo was different, and therefore the thought of him only seeing me as that hurt way more.

"I.. I didn't mean it like that," He breathes out, coming closer.
I look away embarrassed, not entirely sure why, "Whatever." I huff. "I'm your wife right? It doesn't matter, my body is yours now either way so you can do whatever you want for all I care."

I swallow down, getting uncomfortable for each passing second of silence. Maybe everyone was right, I think to myself as I get ready to stand up and go out until I'm falling right back and now with a heavy weight placed on top of me. I try my best to avoid looking at him, but he doesn't let it go – instead he grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"I don't see you as any of those things Bella," he says sternly, shaking his head. "You may be a brat, a stubborn one too and you like to run your mouth and do your best to piss me off."

I don't know if this is his way of making it better but if it is, it sucks.

I part my lips to curse him but he places his thumb on my mouth, "Don't even think about it." Even though his words are stern, there's a shiny look in his eyes as I finally look at him and close my mouth to let him talk.

"You know what else you are though? You're brave, you don't back down or let anyone tell you how to feel or what to do. You're confident, and not in the shallow, self-obsessed way you try to make it seem like but a way that you don't let girls like your cousins or anyone else walk all over you, you stand up for yourself and know how to handle yourself. You're ambitious and thoughtful.You try so hard to make it seem like you don't care about anything or anyone to protect yourself but I know that you care, because you have a heart of fucking gold Bella."

Not even sure when it happened, I realize that my mouth is shaped in an O. No one has said something like that to me, I never thought anyone was even capable of seeing me in that kind of way, in a way that makes me matter.

"And you.." He pauses, looking away and then back at me again, "you're the only one that makes me feel happy. I don't have to put up a smile, or try to seem like I'm fully in control when you're around because you make me feel true fucking happiness, a feeling I had years ago accepted I would never feel again because I thought I didn't deserve it."

He grabs the sheet and throws it off of me, and then puts his hand on my arms to lower them before placing a soft kiss on my naked skin.

"I married you," He comes up to my level, our noses touching – "Because I adore you, I'm fucking lost in every single part of you. I'm in love you with you, Bella Romero."

My eyes widen immediately and that ticklish feeling I had in my stomach earlier is nothing compared to the explosion happening inside of me right now.

He just told me he loved me.

                                    (PRESENT)

I open my eyes slowly, it feels like someone grabbed a sledge hammer and used my head as a pinata.

Panic fills my body immediately as memories from last night's event rush back and I jump up to look at my surroundings. The familiar surroundings help me calm down as I realize that I'm in my apartment, and for a second there I start doubting myself and questioning if it was all just a nightmare.

The pain combined with the bump on the back of my head tells me it wasn't though. It was real, those guys they were... they attacked me. How the hell did I get here though? I look down and I realize that I'm not only in my room, but I'm also in my pajamas. I have no memory of getting myself home, let alone changing clothes.

I take a deep breath, "What the hell?"

A commotion catches my attention as I look up at the dark corner. Suddenly it feels like my heart just jumped out of my damn body, took a dozen backflips and then melted into a big puddle of nothing. My throat turns completely dry, and the pain I felt a couple of seconds ago feels like nothing compared to the feeling I'm going through right now as I look at the figure in the corner.

I swallow, deciding that there's no running away right now so I use my remaining strength to form the next letters that come out of my mouth,

"Pablo?"

//
🤭🤭🤭 -Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.3K 63
'This was more than a little push,' Bella censured. 'I don't know why you're doing it either. You can't want me as a wife that much.' 'Why not?' 'I'm...
2.7K 167 21
Two Girls, One Denis, Infinite Conflicts...
21 0 21
There was a wealthy simple girl who was bullied by her classmates and the one she loved during highschool. When they graduated from highschool she me...
17.5K 575 26
Just go threw. Not caring about pairs..