Vampires Like Crazy | 𝗝𝗠 |...

By Sophie_scott06

nothing just two vampires in love... More

PART | ONE
PART | TWO
PART | THREE
PART | FOUR
PART | FIVE
PART | SIX
PART | EIGHT
PART | NINE
PART | TEN
PART | ELEVEN
PART | TWELVE
PART | THIRTEEN
PART | FOURTEEN
PART | FIFTEEN

PART | SEVEN

106 12 0
By Sophie_scott06

After that, you went to the living room.

Jimin went like "hah..you just made me laugh, it takes just ten or half hour max"

You just released the time

"Jimin we didn't release the time, omg i literally have to go right now!"

Him being a gentleman "Y\N you're right, so.. do you want me to give you a ride?" you being a lady "yeah..it will be ok, thanks"
Both of you went out from the apartment, you just jumped on his Mercedes and you started talking.

"i hope to see you tomorrow" he said while holding your hand

"i hope it too" was the only sentence getting into your mind so you thought to blow it out.

You walked out of the car but before

"Jimin..i just wanted to say thank you for all this"

Smiling he said "you're in my eyes, but before you go.. aren't you giving me your phone number?"

You just told him your phone number "call me!"

You waived to him and then entered the house to sleep, it was already 2am!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.7K 22
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
21.6K 801 10
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
84.7K 3.5K 16
"you were my greatest friend and was always there for me but you ended up disappearing."
29.6K 982 17
Hello everyone, if you have read Rose's Swan all the way to the end then you know I've been talking about making a reaction book, well here it is. Th...