My perfect weapon

By Bvb9817

Alexis and Lilith are good friends and Lilith introduces Andy and Jackson to Alexis, but there's a dark twist... More

Chapter one Love, Lies and deception
Chapter 2 The Devil Within
Chapter 3 smoke and mirrors
Chapter 4 Then I lost it all
Chapter 5 Done For You
Chapter 6 very first holiday
Chapter 8 the void
Chapter 9 blessed love
Chapter 10 Fallen Angels
better angels

Chapter 7 homecoming

16 1 0
By Bvb9817

3 weeks later Alexis POV

Me and Jasmine are on tour with our boys and the rest of the band and so far it has been a blast, I've not had to worry about Jackson coming back into my life and trying to steal me away from Andy, I guess he's finally got the hint that I don't want him anymore, later that day Andy comes up to me and says "hello beautiful girl, I have something important to ask you so go back to the bus and get ready then follow me." He kisses my forehead.
I then head back to the bus and get my favourite black and white checkered strapped dress and I did my favourite smokey makeup and I head back out and Andy leads me on stage, "right guys this is my beautiful amazing girlfriend, and I want to dedicate one of my solo songs for her and it's called homecoming king, I then have a very important question to ask her" and with that he starts singing homecoming king without once taking his eyes off of me, once he had finished he got on his knees and asked "Alexis hansley, we've been together for at least 2 months now and I know some people would argue that this is too soon but would you do me the greatest honour of moving in with me after this tour? He looks deep into my eyes.

I screamed with tears in my eyes "yes Andy I would love too" and the crowd erupted cheering and whistling.. I jumped into Andy's arms and kiss him so passionately that we needed a minute to breath afterwards and then I said "I love you Andy more than you will ever know" eeeeek this is it I'm about to live with the love of my life I'm so happy and excited. As we finished up we were walking to the bus when I saw my dad I couldn't believe he was there but that means my mom's there too right? I ran over and said "hey dad what are you doing here" he said "well if my baby girl is moving in with this very handsome man I have to get to know him and also since he asked my permission first" I asked him if mom was there but he said "no your mother has realised she doesn't own or control you and your going to make your own decisions I'm so proud of you my darling" I had tears running down my face and I just hugged dad so tightly he's always been a huge supporter of me following my dreams and always stuck up for me when it came to mom there are only two important men in my life now it's Andy and my dad.
A few hours later I'm laying in in Andy's arms still trying to wrap my head around the fact that in a couple of weeks I'll be moving in with the love of my life, he looks down at me and rubs my cheek with his thumb and asks "is everything okay baby girl?" I look back up at him and just give the biggest smile ever so he doesn't really know how nervous I am and I reply, "of course, I just can't wait to move in with you, I love you so much Andy, I never want to lose you ever again" He then smiles and kisses my forehead and holds me close.
"Babe, how am I going to get all of my stuff from my parents house, I don't exactly have my car with me and it doesn't look like you do either" I look at him worriedly, he then sits up and looks at me and says, "it'll be okay angel, our driver doesn't mind making a quick stop around the corner from your house so we can collect your things, it'll all be okay" I then give him a deep meaningful passionate kiss.

Andy's pov

As I'm laid up next to  Lex in my arms I was just looking at her beautiful face sleep wondering how I became so lucky I mean the girl of my dreams is right there and is going to be for the rest of my life, her parents approve well her dad does anyway and everything was coming together I feel like I'm living a fairy tale. I called to CC quietly he's answer "what's up dude" I ask him how he's doing you know bro to bro and he said he's completely in love with jasmine and he's the happiest man alive he's even considering the biggest question of his life and asked if I could speak to lex and ask her to help him out and I said "of course my brother I'm so happy for you my man" I laughed and said "I'm the best man you here me dude" I never got a reply all I heard was snoring so I snuggled up to lex and went to sleep.
The following morning I wake up with lex still cuddled up in my arms, so I moved away from the cuddle as quietly as possible and went to the kitchen area of the bus and decided to make her some breakfast and CC comes to me and asks "do you really think jasmine will say yes to moving in with me brother" I give him a monster and reply "I have no doubt in my mind that she will agree to move in with you she's completely in love with you anyone can see that" not long after me and CC have that conversation lex comes out from my bunk and asks "hey guys what are you talking about?" I then look at CC and I say "It's up to CC to ask you as I don't know what's going on baby girl" acting like I don't know when I actually do.

Alexis's pov

"CC is everything okay" I asked and he kind of went shy for a second and then finally said "it's just I wanna ask jasmine to move in with me but I'm not sure what her answer is going to be" I smile and say "CC I've never seen jasmine this happy before she is so excited all the time and the way she looks at you I don't see why she would say no" he looks a little calmer than he did a few seconds ago, but just as I went to say something jasmine came in the room and I nudged CC with a confident look I walked over to Andy and cuddled him while we watched CC ask and of course I was right Jasmine jumps in his arms screaming "yes of course I will" and in that moment everything was as good as it could be my best friend was in love... I was certainly on love like can it really get any better. Andy looked down to me and kissed me and said "I love you angel face" I replied with "I love you too baby".

3 weeks later

The guys have just finished the last leg of their tour and me and Jasmine are in the wings with jakes wife Inna, Lonny's wife Rhita and jinxx wife Alice as we all waited for our guys to come off the stage, "so lex how long have you and Andy been together?" Inna asks. I reply with a huge smile "we've been together for just under 3 months but I've technically known him for 4 years now, but I knew he was the one for me from the moment I laid eyes on him all those years ago even though he was married I just knew I wanted to be with him no matter what and when he couldn't remember me for those weeks it really killed me it felt like my whole world came crashing down on me" I then hear Andy coming up behind me I turn around and I just smile.

"I'll never forget you again baby" as he wraps his arms around me " you have no idea how much watching you hurt destroyed me every time I saw you I knew you meant something to me and I was never going to give up till you were back in my arms" I just looked at him in awe and the girls were all at the same time saying "awwwwww this is so cute" I blushed a little and cuddle him "I would have never gave up on you I told you I'm here to stay I love you Mr biersack" he smiles and we kiss and off he went to get changed and clean up a bit.
Once he was all cleaned up we went back to the bus where Andy had his arms wrapped around me, and CC had Jasmine in his arms and I just thought to myself how the hell did I get so lucky to have Andy freaking biersack as my boyfriend I've idolised him for as long as I can remember.
"Hey lex, want to go for a walk?" Jasmine asks me smiling at me, I look back up at Andy and say "don't worry I won't be long baby and besides I'll have Jasmine with me she won't let anything happen to me don't worry okay I love you" as I can tell by the look on his face that he's really worried that something will happen to me.

As me and jasmine get off the bus and start walking I get a sinking feeling in my stomach but I just try to shake it off and forget it I look at jasmine and she's grinning from ear to ear bless her I ask "what's with the random walk anyway jasmine" as I looked her and she replied "I just wanted to spend five mins with my bestest friend and just girl talk I've missed our talks" I smile and we just start walking and talking about how happy and lucky we are when all of a sudden jasmine looks at me and then falls to the floor she got blood coming from the back of her head before I knew it my vision went black.
I look up to see Jackson standing behind Jasmine once my vision started to come back, and because we're like 5 minutes away from the bus I scream "ANDY, HELPPPPPPP!!!!!" Before Jackson covered my mouth, I then see Andy and the guys come running it of the but CC sees Jasmine just lying there in a pool of blood, he looks at Jackson and just went red like he was going to kill the fucker, "you have 5 seconds to let my girl go Jackson, or I will call the police this has gone on far enough" Andy says.
"Not a chance faggot, lex is mine and no one else's" he says, he then pushes me to the ground and starts kicking me about Andy then does something I've never seen him do before.

Andy's pov

I hear my girl scream my name I knew she was in trouble so I run to my room grab my gun and grab the boys and run to find her. We turn up to a horror scene jasmine is lay on the floor covered in blood I look straight at CC who leans down shouting her name trying to wake her up... I look and of course I see Jackson holding my girl I instantly saw red and told him "you have 5 seconds to let her go or I am gonna kill you" he just laughed and threw her to the floor and started kicking her and beating her. I just pulled out my gun and went to shoot him but the boys grabbed the gun out my hand before I could and said "Andy no you don't wanna loose everything go to her now!!!" I snap out of it and go straight to my lex and I hold her telling her I'm here it's okay as I carry her back to the bus.... At this point jasmine is semi conscious and CC is holding her close to him as we travel to the hospital.
We get to the hospital and both girls are seen immediately and for me and CC it's a waiting game "Andy she's going to be okay we turned up way before any worse could happen to them" CC just looked at me and said "Mate we should have never let them get off that bus I should of made her stay" I chuckled and looked at him and said "you think they would have listened" CC chuckled and said "no they are way to strong willed for that" then the doctor came out and said " the girls are okay a bit banged up but otherwise nothing serious is wrong they are both resting, we put them in the same room so you can all have your privacy" we thank the doctor and go sit with them all is well again.

6 months later Alexis POV

Today marks mine and Andy's 9 month anniversary but he has to go to the studio to start working on re stitch these wounds so I'm sitting in our home alone so I decide to plan a romantic evening for the two of us to celebrate our 9 month anniversary I even got him a watch that says Andy and Alexis forever engraved on it and I put it in the box on the table waiting for him to arrive.
It's getting late I wonder where he is he said hed be back. I'll try ringing him so I pick up my phone and ring him when I hear "hello" that's a girl's voice I ask "why do you have my boyfriend's phone?" Then she laughed and I knew instantly who it was "Lilith is that you why the hell are you with Andy?" She said "baby girl he was always going come back to me now he did look" I received some photos of her and Andy I heart shattered into a million pieces I just hung up I had no idea what to do.
I then decide to pack my things I leave a note on the table next to the watch which says goodbye Andy, have a good life with Lilith don't bother calling me I want nothing to do with you anymore, you're nothing but a cheating scumbag. I then call Jasmine, "hey girl can I come live with you and CC for a bit until I find somewhere else to stay, I have no where else to go" I say as I cry floods of tears with my heart breaking, "of course girl, what's happened, is everything okay?" She asks.
"I can't explain right now can you have CC pick me up please" I ask as I break apart. She asks CC to come pick me up from Andy's.
CC arrived and I got in the car and at first I didn't say anything until CC asked " What's going on lex" I said this and I showed him the pictures of him and Lilith together CC was in complete shock and said "Lex that can't be right Andy hates her for a fact and he's adores you he wouldn't do this" I just put my head down for the rest of the journey.
We get to CC's house and Jasmine greets me with a massive hug whilst I just break down in her arms and say, "he cheated on me Jas, I don't know what to do anymore" she looks at CC and then looks at me, "lex, Andy would never do that to you, I've seen the way he looks at you and the way he is around you and I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart that there's no way that he would ever cheat on you" she says, I then take out my phone and show her the photos, "lex, he's too wasted in these photos he probably doesn't even know what's going on" she replies, with that CC and Jas invite me in.

Jas said something that made me think a little he is very wasted to the point where he couldn't actually do anything but why Andy I love you so much and you do this to me. I can't sleep so I decide to sit outside when it dawn's on me Jackson and Lilith both said that we belonged to them what if this is just a big set up on Lilith's side and Jas would never stick up for anyone who hurts me like that I need to get to the bottom of this..... Or am I just making excuses to cover up the heart ache I feel I don't know but I have to find out either way.
As I try to get some sleep my phone starts to ring, I look at the caller I.D. It's Andy, i just decide to ignore it and I try to get some sleep.
The next day finally arrived and I decided to do some digging into Jacksons background and I find out that he has a long lost twin sister, so I then decide very carefully to meet with him, but I decide to meet with him in a very public place where there are a lot of cameras. About half an hour goes by I see Jackson approaching me.
He sits down next to me and quickly asks, "so what's up", I show him the information I had found out about him especially the part where it says he has a long lost twin sister.

"So you know my long lost twin huh? How is Jas doing exactly" I nearly fell out my seat Jas as in my best friend the girl I've confided in since we were kids got I'm spinning out. I look at Jackson and say "my best friend Jas" he started laughing and said " we only know one Jas beautiful" I cringed when he said that I'm so shocked and upset who can I trust now. As I was thinking this Jackson said to me " baby listen I've been trying to tell you this since day one I'm the only one who truly cares for you and loves you" it sent shivers down my spine because I kind of believe him.... Has he really been doing all this because I've been lied to.
"I'm sorry Jackson, but I don't believe a word you have to say anymore but as I try to walk away he covers my mouth with chloroform, which knocked me out, because the next thing I remember I'm chained in a basement, I try to scream for help but I quickly realise what's the point one one probably even cares that I'm gone doing just sit there being quiet until I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I see that it's Jackson.

Andy's pov

I walked in the house feeling a bit dizzy and saw the beautiful layout of the table and then I see a note on the table.... It's from lex? Why would she write me a note I read what it said and I could believe what I'd read "Cheated on her" I never did any such thing what the fuck is going on. Just as I was thinking this CC rang me and told me everything the photos had been made up she drugged me and took them photos. I asked CC "where is she" and he said " that's why I'm ringing  she hasn't come home she's been gone all day it's now dark and nothing, Jas has tried ringing her but it says disconnected we are worried man" my heart sinks I need to find my girl where the fuck has she gone.
I then call my parents whilst my heart is broken into a million pieces, my dad answers and asks, "hey son, what's up, is everything okay?" To which I just break down in tears and say, "Lex has gone missing she's been missing all day and night, she left because she thought I cheated on her with Lilith, but I would never do that, I can't stand her anymore, I'm so scared something bad has happened to her, what do I do dad?" As I break down in tears.
"It'll be okay son, we're here for you okay, just keep looking for her don't let her think you've given up no matter what, just keep us posted okay, we love you son" he says reassuringly.
And with that I hang up and try to get some sleep with the thought that something terrible could be happening to my beautiful princess.

A/N thats the house Andy and Alexis live in now ^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 441 17
{completed - October 2016 } May Summers and Andy Biersack were only 5 years old when they first met, they became best friends and by the time she wa...
15.7K 483 22
Cassie and Andy were childhood friends that were always together, that was until Junior year of High School when Cassie and Andy got into a big fight...
386 13 18
After meeting a mysterious stranger in a club, Theodosia becomes utterly infatuated with him and is determined to call him hers. It wasn't until she...
18.6K 1K 44
A young vampire named Andy, finds himself allured to one specific girl, Scarlett. They share a deep, meaningful connection and Andy would do anything...