General fandom Rp book

By Eeeeeeee16

A general fandom rp book, each chapter is a different fandom. Ocs are welcome and double up is required if we... More

Rp rules and the works.
My Hero Academia
Youtuber rp
Jujutsu Kaisen
Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss
Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Welcome Home Rp
Black Butler

Dr. Stone

3 0 0
By Eeeeeeee16

Most people don't know this one.

Full name: Madison Rose
Nicknames: Maddy or Mad
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Zodiac sign: Aries(going by the original 12 Zodiac signs not the version with 13)
Birthday: April 8th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'0
Weight: 120 Lb
Personality: she's shy when you first meet her but the more you get to know her, the more open she gets. She's generally a kind person and likes exploring new things from new games or new countries. She is kind of introverted and nervous though when out in public.
Flaws: She gets easily spooked and because of that sometimes gets in a bad mood when people pick on her for it by spooking her, she often overworks herself without realizing, and she has a bad habit of putting others before herself too much.
Looks: She has short light brown hair, bluish green eyes, and pale skin.
Likes: Video games in general, even horror games, tea, sometimes coffee, reading about Japanese culture, visiting Japan if she can, and planning out small events.
Dislikes: Large gatherings, loud noises like screaming/yelling(She puts up with it the best she can), and holding too much power over certain things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
141K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...